Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Bachan Pandey

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
  1. Your name IRL : Amit kumar sahu
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: GMT (+5:30) | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): not any exact time but mainly between 09:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: antonio.martinez.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Bachan Pandey
  8. Your in game ID: 159047
  9. Your in game level: in en2 my level is 2 but i am from en3 and in en3 my level is 30
  10. Languages spoken: odia, english, hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I have been playing on this project from past 8-9 months continuously, and I have good knowledge about the rules and regulations of the server and I have experienced all type of RP situations, many more f them get failed and many of them success., I served the city for very long time and i have created a very good skills with communication with other players, so i think its time for me to leave rp and help the players from the other side.

- I have patient and im a quick learner
- I have self confidence
- I am dedicated
- I am loyal
- I can calm down stress full situations
- I am truthful

- I dont have admin experiance.
- I dont have any fixed hours of playing because i am a student in college so some days i might not be able to play alot.

- Friendly, always fair decision, I can listen or attend a whole situation patiently

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I dont have business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No, not now

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
in EN3
- I am leader of unofficial family so I have good knowledge about the rules.
- I was vagos under deputy for 2 times but i left
- I was HOD of ads in Lifeinvader
- completed 3 term in SAHP 1 term in fib and gov.

Last edited:

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-16:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 5-6 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I am a very old player and I was the deputy of Marabunta, also been in both legal and illegal sides so have great knowledge of the city mechanisms.

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Rahul

2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day 12 hours

5. Your Discord chow_matic

6. Your Nickname Chow Matic

7. Your ID 140814

Additional information

ANS:i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in another rp and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

ANS: Patience, Calm, I will always be on time and I listen to both sides of every story. Another strength I possess is being extremely quick and responsive with questions . I have a great knowledge of the GRP rules.

ANS: some time i have rude behaviour ooc issue: my pc is very slow

ANS: yes, I am ready to leave rp live and become an admin
ANS: Yes, I am ready to sell my all business

ShauryaXoxo

𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮
Player
1. Your name IRL Rahul

2. Your age 22

7. Your ID 140814

Additional information

ANS:i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in another rp and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

ANS: Patience, Calm, I will always be on time and I listen to both sides of every story. Another strength I possess is being extremely quick and responsive with questions . I have a great knowledge of the GRP rules.

Supported

Razwad Borolox

পৃথিবীতে সবাই নষ্ট, কিন্তু গোপনে।
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Azwad Raeed
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: UTC -4 & USA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 4:00 - 7:00 and 14:00 - 19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: raeed03
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Razwad ZeroThree
  8. Your in game ID: 128026
  9. Your in game level: 18
  10. Languages spoken: Bangla, English and Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    = I am interested towards the admin work rather than the RP-Life.
    = Quick learner, calm and I do like to communicate with others and help out in needs.
    = Lack of admin experience.
    = Fair decision making and dedication towards the work.
    = I don't own any business currently so yes.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    = Nothing is preventing anytime soon.
    = I might need to get some help and revise on to the rules but I'll learn eventually.
    = Also my timezone is different and I play twice according to the server time so I hope I can put sufficient time in the game.

Last edited:

Louis Perfect

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
1. Amit Raj
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30 | India
4. Between 5:00 to 15:00
5. 1-4 Hours
6. louis_perfectt
7. Louis Perfectt
8. 89883
9. 16
10. Hindi & English
11. State [ I am very highly experienced in this section ]

Additional information
1. I have been on EN2 Server since more than an year & I have got the knowledge of working of this server & a lot other things. I have participated in all organizations whether it is private, legal, illegal (gangs & all). I have gradually climbed ranks with the effort of my hardwork. I have now got the motivation to move further and take my role as an administrator and work for not only organization as its curator, but for the whole EN2 Server. I am passionate to help new players & to give punishment to rule breakers.... Not only this, I will do tickets as well, & will try my best to give the best possible & polite answer to the asking person. My first priority will be to be polite & humble with everyone. Becasue, "First impression is the last impression". If I managed to be good in front of everyone`s eyes, not only me, but the whole administration will be good in everyone`s eyes. I will try my best to be the best administrator of EN2 Server.

2. My strengths are the people because of whom, I am at my position. I have good communicational skills, good problem solving skills, good logical thinking level, a positive & motivated mindset.

3. My weakness is that too much of work load is difficult for me to handle... But I think that`s common in a lot of people. I will try my best to terminate my weakness & to be the best. I also sometimes over react on some situations.

4. Well, I have good communicational skills that are going to help me to answer tickets in a good way. I have good problem solving skills and I go to the root cause of the problem to find the proper solution of the issue. Also, I have good time management skills that if by chance, in future I am not able to come for a long time on server, I will be able to atleast quickly do my work like forums, punishments & all. So, with all these skills, I will be entering the world of administrators...

5. Yes. ( I don`t have any )

6. Not till now.
7. I think some administrators have confusion with my age. Sir, its 21 only, I understand that I filled it wrong before. But, now its verified by technical administrators & its correct. So, please take this to consideration...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

Assasins_Pro

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1.Rathnajit Chakrabarty
3.(GMT+6)bangladesh
4.Not fixed.
5.5-8 hours
6.PRoARMY#6834
7.Badmash Rathnajit
9.9th
10.Bangla,english,hindhi
11.Both
Additional information
  1. I want to become admin because I have done all the rp things which i wanted to do in grand rp.Now i want to help others to play Grand rp without any tension of rule breakers or hackers or any other cheaters. From my expirence i can say that cheaters are so disgusting specially in arena and events. So i want to become an admin and help others to play grand rp with fun.
  2. Iam good at English and i can contribute in game.
  3. N/A
  4. Gaming skills, Communication skill,Grand rp ideas
  5. Yeah iam ready to sell my buisness. (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. N/A
  7. There is no admin from Bangladesh maybe . so i want to represent my country in grand rp and for good timezone i can play more than others. Thank u soo much for watching my forum reply.

Alex_Smith

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ali
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 9 hours per day
  6. Your Discord ID: alexoo_00
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ali Smith
  8. Your in game ID: 138589
  9. Your in game level: 8
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic/english/french
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State
Additional information
    i want to be an admin to help the new peoples in the city,Because with my experience and my knowledge of rules and how the servers work i belive i can become a good admin on the server and help lots of people with there problems , and help punish people and bring a sense of justice to the servers
    Very good communication skills
    Very friendly and helpful
    i dont have
    Problem-solving skills
    I can handle any situation with confidence and very calmly
    I can handle any situation with confidence and very calmly
    Yes i m ready
    at this moment noo
    noo

Ironic Uchiha

12 X Deputy, 6 X State, 6 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age (OOC):18
3. Time zone + country GMT: GMT + 5:30 (India)
4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 7:00 to 16:00

5. Average online per day: 9-10 hours
6. Your Discord ID: hitman.inc
7. Your Charecters Name (IC): Ironic Uchiha
8. Your in game ID: 102914
9. Your In game level: 13
10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave rp life?

I personally have been on grand rp for a long time now and played every en server from en1 to en3 to en2 and have done a lot of rp over the years. I have gained experience as a good deputy leader as a family owner and helped many people. It’s finally time I step up and dedicate my time to help others who are struggling to learn rules and help the grand rp team!

I want to help people and do what I can to maintain a good rp quality on the server without and rule breaks. This is my main reason to become an admin and quit rp life.

1. Able Leadership Skills
2. Able judgment making abilities
3. Ability to grasp new things fast

- I am a bit short tempered.
- I sometimes can be lazy.

I can bring my years of knowledge and experience as deputies in both state and crime to the admin team.

My experience will help my decision making skills and my quick thinking would be very helpful for the admin team.
But none the less what I bring to the admin team can broadly be: experience, knowledge and my abilities mentioned above.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I don’t own any

6. Any IRL issue or situation which is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

7. Anything else we should take in consideration or we should know about your application?

- 11 X deputy (6X state, 5X Gang)

Regards,
Ironic

Jane Foster | 111215

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL = Abhinaba Talukdar
  2. Your age (OOC): 25
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:X Using 24H Time Format): 12:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: hidden2314
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Jane Foster
  8. You're in-game ID: 111215
  9. You're in-game level: 39
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English and Bangla
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):
    State
  12. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I want to help players in RP situation and Its cool to be an admin as my dream.
  13. What are your strengths?
    My strengths is supportive as team and honest
  14. What are your weaknesses?
    I can trust easily
  15. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes
  17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
  18. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
Thank You So Much for Reading My Application.
Jane Foster
Ex DCHR of EMS
EX VAGOS OG

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-14:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 3-4 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:23

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

- Self criticism

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I am a very old player and I was the deputy of Marabunta, also been in both legal and illegal sides so have great knowledge of the city mechanisms.And Please Dont judge me from my past records If I become an admin I will always be on your side and work with full dedication.

Sam Pricee

Being A King
Player
    1. Your name IRL: Haider Ali
    3. Time zone + country: GMT:5:00+Pakistan
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 To 20:00
    5. Average online per day(hours): 4-7
    6. Your Discord ID: fibsamprice
    7. Your characters' name (IC): Sam Pricee
    8. Your in game ID: 100266
    9. Your in game level:13
    10. Languages spoken: English,Urdu And Hindi
  • ≈≈≈≈≈====================≈≈≈≈≈

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I Want To Be An Admin Because Now I Don't Really Want To Do RP And Want A New Experience As An Admin So I Could Bring Some Justification In My Own Personality, I Know Being An Admin Will Be Difficult But For Real, To Me It Is More Easy And Exciting To Watch Others As Third Party And Help Them Where Needed And For This I Am Ready To Leave RP-Life.

2.What are your strengths?

Ans: I Love To Follow Who Is Capable Of Giving Worthful Orders To Me And This Makes Me Loyal And Respectful At The Sametime. This Helps Me To Improve My Team Work Capabilites And Work More Passionately

3.What are your weaknesses?

Ans: I Just Trust People Too Easily If They Become Nice From Outside To Me And Also I Can't Justify Them Of Being Bad or Good (Improving Day by Day As Many People Are Betraying)

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans: I Will Reduce The Work Load For Admin Team And Will Be Present In All Events Where Admins Need To Be Present And Make Positive Decisions Based On My Knowledge And Avaliable Proofs

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):

Ans: I Don't Have Any!, (Right Now! Thank God, I am poor XD)

Ans: Not Till 7th July After That My Schools Will Reopen So My Playtime Would Be A Little Reduced Nothing Much Like After 7th July From 10 to 20, I Will Be Active From 14 to 20.

Ans: I Think No! Cause I Have Answered Honestly, Anything To Know You Can Ask During Interview.........Got A Great Experience In Legal As Well As Illegal.​
  • Ex: COS In LSPD​
  • Ex: 2x HOD In LSPD​
  • Ex: HOD In SAHP​
  • Ex: B.General In NG​
  • Ex: EMS​
  • Ex:Ballas Underdeputy​
  • Ex:Marabunta (13/16)​
  • Ex: 2xDHOD In LSPD​
  • Ex: DHOD In FIB​
Till Then Peace Out, \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥​

Last edited:

Toqaa ilya

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Your name IRL : Toka
Your age (OOC) : 23
Time zone + country: UTC+02:00 + Egypt
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (14:00 to 02:00 )
Average online per day(hours): 6-8 Hours
Your Discord ID: tooqaa
Your characters name (IC): Toqaa Ilya
Your in game ID: 102539
Your in game level: 29
Languages spoken :English-Arabic
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I think I'm gonna enjoy helping people and make their RP life easier , but I would like to the experience that I got from my rp life into helping the city.
What are your strengths ? Team Worker - creativity -flexibility - self confidence
What are your weaknesses? focusing too much
What skills can you bring to the admin team? General knowledge about the ORGs and Jobs and the Whole GRP lifestyle + a very good knowledge about GRP Rules and punishments .
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): For Sure No dubt
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non at this moment
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I did Provide all the known Infos about my self here otherwise i will try my best to be a valid and active team member .

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1- Ethan Hunt - 6777 - akhil.16

Contact me on discord regarding interviews​

Sam Pricee

Being A King
Player
    1. Your name IRL: Haider Ali
    3. Time zone + country: GMT:5:00+Pakistan
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 To 20:00
    5. Average online per day(hours): 4-7
    6. Your Discord ID: fibsamprice
    7. Your characters' name (IC): Sam Pricee
    8. Your in game ID: 100266
    9. Your in game level:13
    10. Languages spoken: English,Urdu And Hindi
  • ≈≈≈≈≈====================≈≈≈≈≈

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I Want To Be An Admin Because Now I Don't Want To Do RP And Want A New Experience As An Admin So I Could Bring Some Justification In My Own Personality, I Know Being An Admin Will Be Difficult But For Real, To Me It Is More Easy And Exciting To Watch Others As Third Party And Help Them Where Needed And For This I Am Ready To Leave RP-Life.

2.What are your strengths?

Ans: I Love To Follow Who Is Capable Of Giving Worthful Orders To Me And This Makes Me Loyal And Respectful At The Sametime. This Helps Me To Improve My Team Work Capabilites And Work More Passionately

3.What are your weaknesses?

Ans: I Trust People Too Easily If They Become Nice To Me From Outside And Also I Can't Justify Them Of Being Bad or Good (Improving Day by Day As People Are Betraying )

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans: I Will Reduce The Work Load For Admin Team,Will Take Care Of Most Of The Work For Admins To Help Them And Will Be Present In All Events Where Admins Need To Be Present And Make Positive Decisions Based On My Knowledge And Avaliable Proofs.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):

Ans: I Don't Have Any!, (Right Now! Thank God, I am poor XD, And Even If I Had Any I Would Sell It For Sure)

Ans: Not Till 7th July After That My Schools Will Reopen So My Playtime Would Be A Little Reduced Nothing Much, Like After 7th July From 11 to 20, I Will Be Active From 14 to 20.

Ans: Yes! I Took A Break I Guess Of 2-3 Months Because Of That My IC Level Is Low, Anything To Know You Can Ask During Interview.........Got A Great Experience In Legal As Well As Illegal.
  • Ex: COS In LSPD
  • Ex: 2x HOD In LSPD
  • Ex: HOD In SAHP
  • Ex: B.General In NG
  • Ex: EMS
  • Ex:Ballas Underdeputy
  • Ex:Marabunta (13/16)
  • Ex: 2xDHOD In LSPD
  • Ex: DHOD In FIB
Till Then Peace Out, \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

Lakshya Destroyer

ID | 119174
Player
Your name IRL : Lakshya
Your age (OOC) : 16 year
Time zone + country: GMT: 5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play ( 14:00 - 17:00 )
Average online per day(hours): 4 - 6
Your Discord ID: lakshyarajasthan2008
Your characters name (IC): Lakshya Destroyerr
Your in game ID: 119174
Your in game level: 28
Languages spoken :English- Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to become admin because I have completed more than 6 month have gained enough experience to work as admin and yes I am ready to leave RP life
What are your strengths ?
friends , good communication skills and able to handle work load
What are your weaknesses?
short tempered and too dedicated to work
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Team work and solution finding
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
Yes I am ready to sell my business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
It is second time I am feeling application and I am not deceiving :)

Last edited:

Joesph George

Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Veer
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: UTC +8:00|Singapore
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):8:00-13:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):5
  6. Your Discord ID:_badlands_
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Joesph George
  8. Your in game ID:90331
  9. Your in game level:9
  10. Languages spoken:English, Mandarin, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?:- I want to become an admin because I have a deep passion for fostering a positive and engaging community. While I have enjoyed my time in RP-life, I feel that I can contribute more effectively by ensuring fair play, resolving conflicts, and helping to create an environment where everyone can have an enjoyable experience. Transitioning to an admin role allows me to use my skills in a more impactful way.
  2. What are your strengths?:- My strengths include excellent communication, strong problem-solving abilities, patience, leadership skills, and technical proficiency. These qualities help me mediate disputes, provide guidance, and ensure smooth operations within the community.
  3. What are your weaknesses?:- My weaknesses are perfectionism, which can slow down my workflow; difficulty with delegation, as I prefer handling tasks myself; and overcommitment, which sometimes leads to burnout. I am aware of these and continuously work on improving them.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?:- I bring conflict resolution expertise, technical proficiency, organizational skills, community engagement experience, and a deep understanding of player behavior and community dynamics from my extensive time in RP life These skills will help in managing tasks efficiently and fostering a positive environment.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):- Yes, I am prepared to sell my business to comply with the admin role's requirements. I understand the importance of maintaining impartiality and avoiding conflicts of interest.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?:- Currently, I have no IRL issues or situations that would prevent me from being active. I have a stable schedule that allows me to dedicate the necessary time to the admin role.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?:- I am deeply committed to the community and always strive to improve the player experience. I am open to feedback and continuously seek to develop my skills

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL Rahul

2. Your age 22

7. Your ID 140814

Additional information

Aadi Pluxury

EN3 FIB HOD
Player

Admin Application | Aadi pluxury​

Information
Your name IRL: Aditya Pal
Your age (OOC): 24
Time zone + country: India (GMT+5:30)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (09:00 PM to 04:00 AM Using 24H Time Format )
Average online per day(hours):6 to 8
Your Discord ID:adityacruise
Your characters' name (IC): Aditya pluxury
Your in game ID: 138073
Your in game level: 2 (I Know Level Is To Low Cuz Im Playing In En3 And Im 29 In En3 But I Want To Be Admin In En2)
Languages spoken:English,hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life: I am playing grand rp for almost 2 years.i feel that i can help newcomers by becoming an admin.I wanna be an admin because i wanna maintain RP quality,And I Want To Be a Admin Because I Need To Know About Admin Work I Know Everthing About Grand Rp But Last Thing I Want To Know Admins how Work. i hope its helps
What are your strengths: I Have Litle Bit Of Patience, I Dont Panic In Difficult Siutaion,Language Understanding,Creativity
What are your weaknesses: I Am Litle Bit Aggressive But I Improve My Self,Lack of Emotional Understanding,- I am loyal to all my jobs And Friends, sometimes, colleagues take benefit of it and give their work to me.
What skills can you bring to the admin team: I Am A Fast Typer,Moderation Assistance,Scenario Generation
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.I am Ready
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon: Some Time Light Cut
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  • En3: COS In LSPD
  • En3: 2x HOD In LSPD
  • En3: HOD In SAHP
  • En3: B.General In NG
  • En3: EMS
  • En3:Ballas Underdeputy
  • En3:Marabunta (13/16)
  • En3: 2xDHOD In LSPD
  • En3: DHOD In FIB

Last edited:

Ishgun

Youngest LSPD Leader maybe?
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Ishgun
Your age (OOC): 15
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 18:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-7 Hours
Your Discord ID: ishgun
Your characters' name (IC): Ace Roger
Your in game ID: 100943
Your in game level: 28
Languages spoken: English and Hindi (Learning Spanish)
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have spent more than 1.5 Years in the RP and I have learned as much as I can and I have the basic knowledge of information a person needs to be an Admin. I have experienced both sides of LEO and Gangs. In my opinion, I don't want to stay in any one of them anymore. I want to serve as the middle man helping out both sides and other players too.
What are your strengths?
My strengths include many things but I choose these 6 things for the application that are suitable for an Admin.
Honesty
Quick Learning
Helping
Listening
Multitasking
Attention to Details
What are your weaknesses?
My weaknesses include
Competitive
Less experience in position as admin
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
In my opinion, I have the understanding of what do with threads in forum more than the city part. I will always be effecient and always listen to my higher ups. To separate myself from other applicant, I prefer to take time to solve situations instead of solving them immediately.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes!
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Yes, in the next month I will face inactivity due to exams.
No, thank you everything that I needed to say is present in my application.

Top Bottom