Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-14:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 3-4 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:23

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

2. What are your strengths?

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- Please Dont judge me from my past records If I become an admin I will always be on your side and work with full dedication. I am a very old player and I was the deputy of Marabunta, also been in both legal and illegal sides so have great knowledge of the city mechanisms.

ashishjames.7

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: ASHISH JAMES
  2. Your age (OOC): 29
  3. Time zone + country: + 5:30 GTM INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 13:00 TO 24:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):6+ Hr
  6. Your Discord ID: ebola4466
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Miss Badshah
  8. You're in-game ID: 114962
  9. You're in-game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken: English & Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I Take Experience for the rp life and so many times i call to gods for help and tell the problems. some times the delay to come because of busy scheduled. i want to feel the experience how admins work together. I took the admins place to feel the experience

My Strength, hmm every time I help friends in any situation. Always gives correct advice and suggest those things to do what is true. i have loyalty and understanding a lot with Short tampered Mood

3. What are your weaknesses?

I never trust anyone in short time period and keep distance with Manipulator

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

To work together and help in giving bad decision or wrong punishment make coordinate to make correctly and helps to make perfect Admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, of course i sell it business is not so IMP in Front OF Duty OF Admins.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Yes, Some time we go to Hospital Duty for Attending Operation with Doctors In case of emergency

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

i Just hope and get a chance to make batter life in Rp my luck don't judge me i am selected or not

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sajed Amairia
2. Your age (ooc) :21
3. Time zone + country : (GMT+1) Tunisia
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : (8:00 to 23:00)
5. Average online per day : 8+
6. Your Discord : ubbabey
7. Your characters' name (IC) : Ubba bey
8. Your ID : 41012
9.Your in game level : 27
10. Languages spoken : Arabic, French, English and a slight of German
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Additional information

I have been a member of Grand RP for more than 2 years which means I have loads of knowledge and experience in the city both legal and illegal sides and i also have knowledge of most of the RP rules. I want to be an admin to help people, especially new players, improve the RP, and ensure safety for new players.

I'm a quick Lerner , I don't judge people based on what I think. I only give the call after making sure.

My perfectionism leads to me wasting time and my trust issu does not let me trust peplos easily

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I am a person who is Hardworking , I can work for a long period of time, during night and day shifts and i can also speak many Languages .

Yes, I don't have one .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No i have no irl problems or plans .

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have a lot of experience in all orgs especially state side as I was the leader of SAHP before and I had a successful term and I have been an Undersheriff for 4 terms.

medtogo

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Ahmed
Your age (OOC): 25
Time zone + country: GMT+1 + Morocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 00:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-8
Your Discord ID: Togo54
Your characters' name (IC): Togo Federal
Your in game ID: 127893
Your in game level: 27
Languages spoken: Arabic,English,Francais,and i little spanish
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- Bcs i saw the we have less admins in night shifts and want to be more more active in night to help all players and punish everyone who breaking server rules
- i want to get new experience in admin team and help new players and explain rules for them and help them anytime they made a tickets.
What are your strengths?
- Good communicatur
- Focus on details
- Active
- fluent in english
- patient
What are your weaknesses?
- shy some times
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- focusing in details
- will take all type of forums specifically complicated ones that most of admins are ignoring it
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have a business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No there is nothing
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I have big experience in every org and i will make sure that everyone following server rules and following the correct format for complaints

Sky Smith

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I want to be admin because I feel that the admin team needs someone as active as me. I have been playing grand for a while and I love it. During me RP experience I have seen rule breaks happening to me and some new players so I want to be there to stop those rule breaks and keep the RP going. I want the players experience of RP to be good.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I was ex admin

Toqa Ilya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL : Toka
Your age (OOC) : 23
Time zone + country: UTC+02:00 + Egypt
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (14:00 to 02:00 )
Average online per day(hours): 6-8 Hours
Your Discord ID: tooqaa
Your characters name (IC): Toqaa Ilya
Your in game ID: 102539
Your in game level: 29
Languages spoken :English-Arabic
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State
Additional information
I enjoy helping people and make their RP life easier , but I would like to the experience that I got from my rp life into helping the city.
What are your strengths ? Team Worker - creativity -flexibility - self confidence
What are your weaknesses? focusing too much
What skills can you bring to the admin team? General knowledge about the ORGs and Jobs and the Whole GRP lifestyle + a very good knowledge about GRP Rules and punishments .
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): For Sure No dubt
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I did Provide all the known Infos about my self here otherwise i will try my best to be a valid and active team member .

Monon wayde

ඞ XO 'Till We OD
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Monon Rahman
2.Your age (OOC): 24
3.Time zone + country: GMT+6 | Bangladesh.
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 3:00 - 9:00 and 16:00 - 19:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8-10 hours.
6.Your Discord ID: vitality7777
7.Your characters' name (IC): Monon Wayde
8.Your in game ID: 128031
9.Your in game level: 26
10.Languages spoken: English, Bangla and Hindi.
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information

• I wish to help maintain excellent RP in server IC situations and even OOC ones by punishing individuals who violate the server's rules. I hope to be able to offer newcomers to the city a basic orientation and support them on their Grand Roleplay journey. Sometimes I assisted administrators with tasks. Also, I am interested towards the administration rather than the RP Life.
What are your strengths?

• I am a good listener and quick learner, also I'm patient with people and I don't lose my temper.
• I have a good communication skill and I am fluent in English.

• My greatest weakness is that I'm not very creative, but it shouldn't interfere with my ability to do my administrative duties.

• I can provide the administrative team with the ability to quickly resolve any player concerns. It will strengthen the link between the administrators and players. At the moment, all administrators reply to players quickly, but I want to speed up the process even more. If I become an admin, I can provide a lot more abilities.

• Yes, as I don't operate any business currently.

• Currently there is no situation like that. So, I can give my full effort in administrator team.

Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
• In order to ensure that I have enough time to play the game, I also play twice a day in accordance with the server time because my time zone is different.
• I hope the given information is satisfactory and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and experiences to the administrator team. Thank you.

XO Monon

Last edited:

Ayushh Daku

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Ayush Darekar

2. Your age (OOC) : 19

3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 12:00 to 20:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours [ more on weekends]

6. Your Discord ID: PRXJWAL#9693

7. Your characters' name (IC): Ayush Dakku

8. Your in game ID: 101010

9. Your in game level: 23

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Japanese (beginner N5 level)

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I am ready to leave my RP life because it has been almost a year and a half that I have been doing RP. I think I am ready to serve as an admin on a dedicated server to ensure that new players experience the same level of RP I did. I saw that there is a recruitment for admins, and I think this is an opportunity to become an admin on my favorite server.

My strengths are goodlistener,Punctuality,Never gets tired easily.

My weaknesses are Trouble saying no, Fear of taking risks

I bring strong communication and problem-solving skills, ensuring effective interactions and quick issue resolution. As a fast learner with excellent punctuality and resilience, I maintain high productivity and efficiency. My attention to detail and ability to work well in a team make me a valuable addition to the admin team.

yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    no

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I was a gang leader before, so I know all rules of crime side

ujjwalbortex

Player
Player

Your name IRL: Ujjwal

Your age (OOC): 18

Time zone + country: GMT+5 India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 to 11:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-5

Your Discord ID: ujjwal010101

Your characters' name (IC): Venmous joker

Your in game ID: 143378

Your in game level: 12

Languages spoken: Hindi + English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional Information

-> Because I think that I am done to live in RP life and I am also able to be an admin based on my knowladge of city so I am able .

and one more think that I think that I can help people in their problem . I can also want to spend time as admin and contribute time with help for people.

What are your strengths?

-> 1) My first strength is that I like to help people and help in their quarry and question .

2) My Second strength is that my knowladge and quick answer .

3) My third strength is that I can handle all type of situation and can give solution .

-> 1) My weaknesses is that I can not see anyone without something I always try to give something .

2) My anther weaknesses is that I cannot see any people poor if I saw them than I will definitly help them .

-> My skills is many but my main skill is fast reaction and fast typing so I can give answer quickly and solve people problem and I have lots of experience as RP-life so I can bring so much things to city .

-> My one more skill is that I can take quick reaction so that no one can say me that you are very slow person who gave answer .

-> I am not owner of any business .

-> I dont have any IRL issue but if I got I will take quick action and I will never be unactive in this city if I got admin and my everything is going to be perfect.

-> My Knowladge will take me to admin and will be select as admin and lots of past experience in many situation and I have lots of HC experience will take me to select forum .

-: About Me :-

Ex USSS DIRECTOR

Ex LSPD ACP

Ex SAHP USMARCHAL

Ex DOC DIRECTOR

Ex GANG FAMILIES DEPUTY

Ex LAST TERM BG IN NATIONAL GUARD

CURRENT WORKING MG NATIONAL GUARD

Thank You For Reading My Forum,

Best Regards,

Venmous Joker !
HD-wallpaper-joker-gun-shot.jpg

Last edited:

Zack Lewis

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
  • Avindu Viraj
  1. Your age (OOC):
  • 25 y
  1. Time zone + country:
  • (GMT+3) Qatar
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format):
  • 18.00H - 00.00H
  1. Average online per day(hours):
  • 3 – 6HRS
  1. Your Discord ID:
  • Viraj3454
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
  • Zack Lewis
  1. Your in game ID:
  1. Your in game level:
  1. Languages spoken:
  • English
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):
  • State

Additional information

• As a admin i can involve in to different responsibility and challenges compared to RP Life. I like to seek new experience and want to contribute to the community in a different capacity.
  1. What are your strengths?
  • Communication, Team Work, Problem Solving and Time Management.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
  • Being kind and try to help everyone.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  • I am adept at addressing user concerns, providing support to the team and ensuring a positive experience for all community members.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I do not own any business
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  • No, I'm active because i love playing in the server and the Game.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  • I am eager to learn and grow within the role, contributing to the team and i look forward to the opportunity to bring my skills.

Last edited:

Zack Lewis

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Information

1. Your name IRL
  • Avindu Viraj
  1. Your age (OOC):
  • 25 y
  1. Time zone + country:
  • (GMT+3) Qatar
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format):
  • 18.00H - 00.00H
  1. Average online per day(hours):
  • 3 – 6HRS
  1. Your Discord ID:
  • Viraj3454
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
  • Zack Lewis
  1. Your in game ID:
  1. Your in game level:
  1. Languages spoken:
  • English
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):
  • State

Additional information

• As a admin i can involve in to different responsibility and challenges compared to RP Life. I like to seek new experience and want to contribute to the community in a different capacity.
  1. What are your strengths?
  • Communication, Team Work, Problem Solving and Time Management.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
  • Being kind and try to help everyone.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  • I am adept at addressing user concerns, providing support to the team and ensuring a positive experience for all community members.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I do not own any business
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  • No, I'm active because i love playing in the server and the Game.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  • I am eager to learn and grow within the role, contributing to the team and i look forward to the opportunity to bring my skills.

animesh maji

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Animesh Maji
  2. Your age (OOC): 18+
  3. Time zone + country: (UTC+5:30) | INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 18:00 to 24:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: animeshsoggyfan
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Soggyfan Western
  8. Your in game ID: 79366
  9. Your in game level: i have 3 level because its my second id i know the rules properly u can take my test
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, bengali
Additional information
= i want to mange the sever as good as possible so everyone can enjoy when they play this server. and also i want to gather some expreince about admin's work
What are your strengths?
= i can work efficiently full time . also i can handle the situations very proffesionaly
=this is my first time so i can make some small blunders but if i learn the admin work properly i can manage the work properly
= i will work with the admin team with coordination
= i dont have any buissness
= no
= select me, i promise i will not disappoint you

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Leader
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

2. Your age (OOC): 18

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06: to 14:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Pluxury

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 12

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have ben into Many Admin Situations whenever i Called an Admin They Respond Usually late
    So the Rule Breakers are saved sometimes Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
    No
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    also i have been selected for Ballas Leader and passed the interview
    I Request Admins To Please Consider my Applications

Samir Ali

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL Samir Ali
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+6
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 To 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):8-9 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: samirafridi
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Samir Ali
  8. Your in game ID: 39359
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken: Bangla,HIndi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I have spent almost two years on Grand RP And I have experience in almost all organizations Now I want to leave Rp life and join as admin And I want to help players with everything I've learned in my RP life .
    -I have good technical skills
    -I learn quickly when someone shows me something
    -I get along with people easily
    -I keep myself calm at any situation
    -And I do thorough investigation before taking any decision
    I trust people easily
    If someone misbehaves,
    I tolerate it easily
    I think I will try my best as an admin And in Rp life I am experiencing everything And with all My RP life skills I will try to do well in admin
    I dont have any business
    No, I have no work for the last six to seven months , I am free now
    I like to explore different things so I want to join admin .

Regards,
Samir Ali

Hassan Valencia

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Hassan Ahmed
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT 5+ ( Pakistan )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 07:00 to 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: hassanknight
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Hassan Thugs
  8. Your in game ID: 89866
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi , Urdu , English , Punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

Its been a lot of time playing grp as i have played all the EN servers and i know which problem do the beginer face and how to solve that problems and help them with my experience. I always make fair decisions and i have done everything while being as an player like being leader ( en3 ) and deputy and being in leos side and all the fun now i want to help the player who are new and try to make en2 more joyful with no rule breaks
  2. What are your strengths ?
    I always make fair decisions , good listener and leaner and always learn from my mistakes to get better
    I have a little bit anger issue

I can bring my experience which i gained in 2 years and also my knowledge as well as the fair decisions which will help the player and the rp will get better

Yes ( i don't have any business for now )
    No there are no issue for now
    I can put my best , i just want a chance.

Rich Viper

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: ziyad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6
5. Your Discord: ._.viper._.
6. Your Nickname: Viper
7. Your ID: 122538

Additional Information
Marabunta x Deputy
Bloods x deputy

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

As a leader in this organization, I see the opportunity to drive positive change, inspire others, and contribute to achieving our collective goals. Additionally, I believe in the organization's mission and values, and I am eager to lead by example and foster a culture of excellence and innovation.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Clear Objectives: Ensure participants understand the purpose of roleplay exercises and how they tie into real-world scenarios or skill development.

2. Realistic Scenarios: Design roleplay scenarios that closely mirror actual workplace situations, allowing participants to practice handling common challenges they may encounter.

Ranking system:
1. Shot Caller
2. Lieutenant
3. Veteran Member
4. Enforcer
5. Prospect
6. Associate
7. Outsider
8. Trusted Associate
9. Experienced Member
10. Junior Enforcer
11. OG

4. My Goals
Make %100 turf
Finish Term With 0 Warnings
Make this Organization the best

Note : i can t be this week because of exams and if i have 16 im serious in my roleplay

Best regards
Rich Viper

Top Bottom