Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-14:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 3-4 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:23

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

2. What are your strengths?

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- Please Dont judge me from my past records If I become an admin I will always be on your side and work with full dedication. I am a very old player and I was the deputy of Marabunta, also been in both legal and illegal sides so have great knowledge of the city mechanisms.

Rich Viper

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 16
2. Time zone: GMT +1 Morocco
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 16:00 to 22:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 5-6
5. Your Discord ID: ._.viper1._.
6. Your characters' name (IC): Robio Favor
7. Your ingame ID: 122538
8. Your ingame level:8
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):
Crime
10: Languages spoken:
Arabic English French

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

In the grand RP, my character aspires to become an admin to foster a deeper sense of community, ensure fairness in gameplay, and contribute positively to the RP world's growth and development. However, as my character's journey unfolds, they may seek to leave the RP-life behind to explore new challenges outside of the virtual realm, pursue personal quests.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

Crime:

Famillies x deputy
Marabunta x deputy
Bloods x deputy

3. What are your strengths?

Fast learner
Good worker

4. What are your weaknesses?

Loss concentration
Stress

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

1. Problem-Solving
2. Communication
3. Fairness

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes (no business already)

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

Yes this 5 days

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

My commitment to maintaining a positive RP environment, dedication to teamwork, and adaptability.

Additionally, despite being 16 years old, I am highly serious about my RP engagements and am known for my dedication and integrity within the community so Please don't judge me from my age.

Thanks for all admins team
Best Regards
Rich Viper

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sajed Amairia
2. Your age (ooc) :21
3. Time zone + country : (GMT+1) Tunisia
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : (8:00 to 23:00)
5. Average online per day : 8+
6. Your Discord : ubbabey
7. Your characters' name (IC) : Ubba bey
8. Your ID : 41012
9.Your in game level : 28
10. Languages spoken : Arabic, French, English and a slight of German
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Additional information

I have been a member of Grand RP for more than 2 years which means I have loads of knowledge and experience in the city both legal and illegal sides and i also have knowledge of most of the RP rules. I want to be an admin to help people, especially new players, improve the RP, and ensure safety for new players.

I'm a quick Lerner , I don't judge people based on what I think. I only give the call after making sure.

3. What are your weaknesses?

My perfectionism leads to me wasting time and my trust issu does not let me trust peplos easily

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I am a person who is Hardworking , I can work for a long period of time, during night and day shifts and i can also speak many Languages .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I don't have one .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No i have no irl problems or plans .

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have a lot of experience in all orgs especially state side as I was the leader of SAHP before and I had a successful term and I have been an Undersheriff for 4 terms.

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Game Assistant
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 17
2. Time zone: GMT 5:30+ India
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 13:00 to 23:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 14+
5. Your Discord ID: wolfgangster
6. Your characters' name (IC): Wolf gangsters
7. Your ingame ID: 92745
8. Your ingame level:38
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):
State
10: Languages spoken:
Hindi, English, Gujrati

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I have been a member of Grand RP for more than 1.6 years and i have done all of thing in rp i got my full experience as rp player becoming leader of state and crime and playing fam event and lot of other thing so i would now like to become admin and help other and make there RP experience better and i been admin before so i would like to have admin experience again and learn more

- Motivation to help other: in my start lot of people dint help me so because of that i will always try to anyone who need it

- My experience in rp- as i motioned i been leader of crime and state both and done lot of thing so i know lot of thing if someone ask me for help and because of that i can identify rule break better

- Flexibility and creativity- because of my experience i have lot of idea that can help admin team and i can work at almost every position

3 What are your weaknesses?

Being stuck on one thing: if i get qusiton i cant stop looking for answer until i get it even if i don't need it

To honesty- sometime i can say bitter truth someone face that some people call me ruthless so i am improving on that

4 What skills can you bring to the admin team?

i can bring my experience and will to learn and can help with curator work if state with charter and legislation and do mormal admin work and in crime i can handle and check gang activity and if they are doing fine and bit of turf and i am good thinker i have some very good idea as well

Yes but i do not have business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No

7 Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

yes as i have experience of being admin 2 time before so i know how to do work and i will do work need for my position

YutaOkkotsu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abhik Paul

2. Your age (OOC): 20

3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 08:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 Hours

6. Your Discord ID: avik1584

7. Your characters' name (IC): Yuta Okkotsuu

8. Your in game ID: 135456

9. Your in game level: 21

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans: I have been playing for a long time and i got a lot of experiances and I think now is the best time for me to become an admin because I have already experienced most of the things I wanted to do as a Rp player. I will ake sure that everyone is playing good and those who breaks rules in the server i will punish then that they will don't do ant kind of this again, and new comers got no issues when playing.

And I was also an Admin one month ago so i know everything about Administration and also have good Experiance as an Administrator.

So now that I have completed all my wishes as an RP player, and now I want to become an admin and help out new players for a fair gameplay and make sure they have the same level of fun that I did.

(i). I have been an RP player on this server for quite a time, so I know what are the problems that new players face and what I had faced in that time, so I know how to make their gameplay better.

(ii). I Have Experience in Supervising Because I was A High Command in SAHP rank 28 and LSPD rank 24.

(iii). Understanding skills.

(i). I am quick in response but take quite a bit of time in reaction so that I know that I don't punish the wrong guy which sometimes makes the judgement late.

(ii). I have a little bit of anger issues.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans: I Respect everyone and I can be available for good time and help out players for their betterment of gameplay which would make the server livelier. And I always help everyone at any cost to solve their problems.

Ans: Yes (I don’t have any business).

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans: Currently there are no issues. Everything is Fine. I can do my Admin work daily.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans: It would be better if I get to work closer to legal org (specially LSPD or SAHP) as once I have been a member myself. And i know how these organization works.

My Experience:
Ex- EN2 Admin Assistant.
Ex- Under Sheriff SAHP. ( In Twink Account ).
Ex- Chief Commender SAHP 2 Times.
Ex- DHOD of IA & HR LSPD.
Ex- DOC Officer.
Currently Assistant Chief of Police LSPD.

Thank You Sir For Reading My Application
Yours sincerely,

Yuta Okkotsuu

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1- Wolf Gangsters - 92745 - Wolf gangsters

Contact me on discord regarding interview

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Rahul

2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day 12 hours

5. Your Discord chow_matic

6. Your Nickname Chow Matic

7. Your ID 140814

Additional information

ANS:i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in another rp and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

ANS: Patience, Calm, I will always be on time and I listen to both sides of every story. Another strength I possess is being extremely quick and responsive with questions . I have a great knowledge of the GRP rules.

ANS: some time i have rude behaviour ooc issue: my pc is very slow

ANS: yes, I am ready to leave rp live and become an admin
ANS: Yes, I am ready to sell my all business

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dear players,

Copying or using AI to generate your application is strictly prohibited any instances of these will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Also, It is mandatory to make an admin application according to the new format.

The administration has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Please adhere to the proper guidelines for making an admin application.

Thank you

Black.rathnajit

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
Information
1. Your name IRL = Anaant Sharma
2. Your age=15
3. Time zone=GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day= 5 hours
5. Your Discord=Insane0g
6. Your Nickname= Sharma
7. Your ID=79071

Additional information
I want to make a fair environment of roleplay , and want to make it very realistic
I can handle any serious situation calmly
I go in anger to those people who don't understand how to do rp and they break rules

Yes i will leave and i will be faithful towards my new life of admin
Yes i am ready ( i already sold )

Black.rathnajit

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
Information
1. Your name IRL = Anaant Sharma
2. Your age=15
3. Time zone=GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day= 5 hours
5. Your Discord=Insane0g
6. Your Nickname= Badyal
7. Your ID=79071

Additional information
I want to make a fair environment of roleplay , and want to make it very realistic
I can handle any serious situation calmly
I go in anger to those people who don't understand how to do rp and they break rules

Yes i will leave and i will be faithful towards my new life of admin
Yes i am ready ( i already sold )

Sam Pricee

Being A King
Player
    1. Your name IRL: Haider Ali
    2. Your age (OOC): 17
    3. Time zone + country: GMT:5:00+Pakistan
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 To 20:00
    5. Average online per day(hours): 4-7
    6. Your Discord ID: fibsamprice
    7. Your characters' name (IC): Sam Pricee
    8. Your in game ID: 100266
    9. Your in game level:13
    10. Languages spoken: English,Urdu And Hindi
    11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
  • ≈≈≈≈≈====================≈≈≈≈≈

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I Want To Be An Admin Because Now I Don't Want To Do RP And Want A New Experience As An Admin So I Could Bring Some Justification In My Own Personality, I Know Being An Admin Will Be Difficult But For Real, To Me It Is More Easy And Exciting To Watch Others As Third Party And Help Them Where Needed And For This I Am Ready To Leave RP-Life.

2.What are your strengths?

Ans: I Love To Follow Who Is Capable Of Giving Worthful Orders To Me And This Makes Me Loyal And Respectful At The Sametime. This Helps Me To Improve My Team Work Capabilites And Work More Passionately

3.What are your weaknesses?

Ans: I Trust People Too Easily If They Become Nice To Me From Outside And Also I Can't Justify Them Of Being Bad or Good (Improving Day by Day As People Are Betraying )

Ans: I Will Reduce The Work Load For Admin Team,Will Take Care Of Most Of The Work For Admins To Help Them And Will Be Present In All Events Where Admins Need To Be Present And Make Positive Decisions Based On My Knowledge And Avaliable Proofs.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):

Ans: I Don't Have Any!, (Right Now! Thank God, I am poor XD, And Even If I Had Any I Would Sell It For Sure)

Ans: Not Till 7th July After That My Schools Will Reopen So My Playtime Would Be A Little Reduced Nothing Much, Like After 7th July From 11 to 20, I Will Be Active From 14 to 20.

Ans: Yes! I Took A Break I Guess Of 2-3 Months Because Of That My IC Level Is Low, Anything To Know You Can Ask During Interview.........Got A Great Experience In Legal As Well As Illegal.
  • Ex: COS In LSPD
  • Ex: 2x HOD In LSPD
  • Ex: HOD In SAHP
  • Ex: B.General In NG
  • Ex: EMS
  • Ex:Ballas Underdeputy
  • Ex:Marabunta (13/16)
  • Ex: 2xDHOD In LSPD
  • Ex: DHOD In FIB
Till Then Peace Out, \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

sigma_rich

Player
Player
  1. Tanmay wardhan
  2. 17
  3. (GMT+5:30) INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (10:00 to 17:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. 8 hours
  6. sigma_rich.
  7. Sigma rich
  8. 54781
  9. 16
  10. Hindi \English
  11. Crime
Additional information
I am interested in becoming an admin because I have spent a lot of time playing on various GRP servers. I have participated in a wide range of RP scenarios and have been involved in multiple ORGs. I believe that I can contribute to making the server a better place by joining the staff team. I have a passion for helping others and ensuring that rules are followed and enforced. I have previous experience as an admin on a German server where I was able to make a positive impact by assisting players. I am confident that with my background and dedication, I can provide a good experience for all users on the server.

I am skilled in time management and fluent in both English and Hindi. I handle situations calmly and professionally, whether it's through speaking or writing. I am able to communicate effectively in both languages, understanding the importance of professionalism in any given situation.

I become very nervous when someone more respected person is speaking with me

Yes
Yes

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Akshaj Sharma
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: itsopzolo
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sharma Daddy
  8. Your in game ID: 87949
  9. Your in game level: 20
  10. Languages spoken: English + Hindi
Additional information
    I have been playing rp since around 2-3 months and i wanted to experience admin since first now i have gotten good experience n rp-life so i wanted to use it to help admin team and players.

My strengths are i am a fast learner . I can speak english fluently and good at teamwork

I can't say no to people on their face.

My good qualities and teamwork

Yes! ( I don't have any )

No not soon

No everything is clear .

Last edited:

Elena Parker

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Suvam Biswas
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 05:00 to 15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 11 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: elena.o.o
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Elena Parker
  8. Your in game ID: 103883
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, Bengali, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
Additional information
    - I spent a lot of time as a normal citizen. I learn all the rules between this journey. I join many ORGs like (LSPD, GOV, EMS) and I gain lots of knowledges, and currently I'm working as a Lifeinvader Employee. And I believe that I'm now suitable for Adminship with enough knowledge.
    - I can speak 3 different languages.
    - I can handle any situation calmly.
    - I always try to complete my work before time.
    - I always double check before submitting any work or decision
    -Sometimes If higher-ups provide me with some work, then I feel guilty about saying "No"
    - I always try to provide my best, that's why I take little bit more time.
    - I'm a hardworking guy.
    - I also believe in teamwork.
    - Yes (I don't have any business)
    -Nope
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    - I explain all the things about myself. At the end, I want to say that if I get a chance for Adminship then I can do my work with my best.

Best Regards
Elena Parker

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sajed Amairia
2. Your age (ooc) :21
3. Time zone + country : (GMT+1) Tunisia
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : (8:00 to 23:00)
5. Average online per day : 8+
6. Your Discord : ubbabey
7. Your characters' name (IC) : Ubba bey
8. Your ID : 41012
9.Your in game level : 28
10. Languages spoken : Arabic, French, English and a slight of German
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Additional information

I have been a member of Grand RP for more than 2 years which means I have loads of knowledge and experience in the city both legal and illegal sides and i also have knowledge of most of the RP rules. I want to be an admin to help people, especially new players, improve the RP, and ensure safety for new players.

I'm a quick Lerner , I don't judge people based on what I think. I only give the call after making sure.

My perfectionism leads to me wasting time and my trust issu does not let me trust peplos easily

I am a person who is Hardworking , I can work for a long period of time, during night and day shifts and i can also speak many Languages .

Yes, I don't have one .

No i have no irl problems or plans .

I have a lot of experience in all orgs especially state side as I was the leader of SAHP before and I had a successful term and I have been an Undersheriff for 4 terms.

Samir Ali

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Samir Ali
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+6
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 To 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):8-9 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: samirafridi
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Samir Ali
  8. Your in game ID: 39359
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken: Bangla,HIndi and English
Additional information
    I have been roleplaying since long time in Grand RP and I have good idea about roleplay and I have experience in almost all organizations Now I want to leave Rp life and join as admin And I want to help players with everything I've learned in my RP life .
    -I learn quickly when someone shows me something
    -I have good technical skills
    -I get along with people easily
    -I keep myself calm at any situation
    I can't stand it when someone misbehaves
    I trust people easily
    I think if I join admin I will try my best to do good on the server And everything I learn in the RP life I will use to help the players in the admin life.
    I dont have any business
    No, I have no work for the last six to seven months , I am free now
    I like to explore different things so I want to join admin .

Regards,
Samir Ali

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
1. Your name is IRL Rahul.
2. Your age (OOC): 22
3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 (India)
4. Based on server time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 11:00 to 18:00
5. Average online per day (hours): 6-8 hrs
6. Your Discord ID is chow_matic.
7. Your characters' name (IC): Chow Matic
8. Your in-game ID is 140814.
9. Your in-game level: 19
10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English, Bhojpuri, Panjabi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (state or crime)? State
Additional information
I want to become an admin because I have spent a lot of time in GRP on all the servers. I have done all kinds of RP and been to all ORGs. I want to be an admin because I know I can make the server better and better with me on the staff team. I would like to work better and better with the staff team. I would like to be one because I like helping people and punishing those who don't follow the rules and break them.

my typing speed
my sweetness
- I listen to both sides, then take action.
my calmness
I trust issues
If someone misbehaves, then I will also start misbehaving.
I will have a fast response, and as per what I told, I am very calm, so I will take all the action calmly.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin.)
Yes, I am ready to sell my entire business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active in the movement, or any time soon?
I have to wake up fast because I have college, so I have to sleep fast.
Nothing special, but I can help players, and I am very, very sweet.

Top Bottom