Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ramana

Enough
Player
Your name IRL: Yaseen

Your age (OOC): 23

Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (IST)

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00AM -20:30PM

Average online per day(hours): 4-6 Hours

Your Discord ID: ya6_

Your characters' name (IC): Ram Pluxury

Your in game ID: 54187

Your in game level: 28

Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Telugu

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime (state also preferable)

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Well, I have been playing in the Project for more than 3 years now and I have experienced a lot of Quality Roleplay in the Project also I have been Leader and Deputy in different servers in the Project also served as Gang Leader in this server too, In this way I have experienced a lot of Roleplay but Now its time that I serve the project as the admin again, as I was an admin before too in Server EN3 and I believe I can give as much as Best I can again in Server EN2 by becoming an Admin and I know how things work in Project and How administrator works so I will get to it in less time and Help as much as I can

What are your strengths?
Always Love Learning
Good Communication
Clam In all instances
always aware of rules
Fine learner

What are your weaknesses?
overthinking
sometimes trust wrong persons

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
As I mentioned I was an Administrator before too So i Have Lot of skills which I can bring into Admin Team Such as:
1) Staying calm in intense situations and resolving the situation by listening to both sides
2) Taking Unbiased Decisions
3) Always Respect Higher Admins and Players

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, also I don't own any business

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
My Current Playtime is less as of Now because i was not getting a chance to play more due to IRL reasons but I have become free now and Now I can give time as much as to Admin role If I get an opportunity to.​

JAY TRIPATHI

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL :- Jai Tripathi
  2. Your age (OOC) :- 21
  3. Time zone + country :- GMT +05.30 + INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format) :- 20:00 to 02:00
  5. Average online per day(hours) :- 8 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID :- jaitripathi
  7. Your characters' name (IC) :- Jai Tripathi
  8. Your in game ID :- 87278
  9. Your in game level :- 62
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime) :- State
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans :- To begin with, the passion I bring forth to communities I am apart of could make me a prime candidate for this position. I have done a lot of research on GrandRP before joining and even though I have not been here long at all, I have a good passion to see this server succeed even more than it already has. I believe that by stepping into an administrative role, I can further contribute to the community and help shape its future direction.
Next, I have seen differences in effective moderation over my last 5 years of roleplay experience and the difference in having a great staff team vs a bad staff team are of utmost importance. I feel that GrandRP is and should continue to be a fun, safe and respectful environment for all players. I want to be apart of the effort to assure that the server remains welcoming and inclusive for all.

Over the years, I have honed on my conflict resolution and community management skills. I have done this by being part of multiple roleplay communities and being apart of their staff teams. I believe that these skills I have obtained over the last few years will help me in my position as an admin within this community.

I see a few areas where the user experience in GrandRP can be enhanced. As an admin, I would have a more direct impact in implementing changes, gathering feedback, and ensuring the platform evolves in a way that serves its community best.

I thrive in collaborative settings and believe that the best outcomes are achieved when diverse perspectives come together. As an admin, I look forward to collaborating with other team members, listening to community feedback, and making informed decisions that benefit everyone involved.

In conclusion, my desire to become an admin for GrandRP stems from a combination of my passion for the community, the skills I bring to the table, and my vision for its future. I am committed to making a positive impact and ensuring that GrandRP remains a vibrant, engaging, and respectful platform for all its members.

2. What are your strengths?

Ans :- I have multiple strengths that I believe could help me with this position. I have good communication skills. This gives me the ability to convey information effectively and clearly whether it is written or verbal. I have the capacity to analyze situations or challenges and find solutions to them on the spot. I love to guide and inspire other people to one goal and/or objective.

Another big strength is that I am easily able to adjust and adapt to new situations and scenarios which can effectively allow me to change my view when a scenarios needs it. With my real life job, I have a huge focus on teamwork and making sure all team members are apart of and focusing on the common objective.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Ans :- My greatest weakness is the time I have been with this community. I have not been with this community long and this could cause a slight hindrance to my progress as an administrator. Though, I also believe that this weakness will allow me to grow into the type of administrator the community wants/needs out of me. I will be able to learn from the current staff members and shape myself into become the type of staff member the community wants.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ans:- I personally believe that I will most definitely be ready for this transition. I loved the past times that I was an administrator for different communities and would love nothing more than to be able to be put into that position on a server as popular and successful as GrandRP. I also think this will be easier for me as I haven't logged a bunch of hours into the server and would not be leaving behind any
major roleplay positions that my character would be involved in.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans :- I do not own any businesses within the city.

Yuta Okkotsuu

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abhik Paul

2. Your age (OOC): 20

3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 08:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 Hours

6. Your Discord ID: avik1584

7. Your characters' name (IC): Yuta Okkotsuu

8. Your in game ID: 135456

9. Your in game level: 21

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans: I have been playing for a long time and I got a lot of experiences and I think now is the best time for me to become an admin because I have already experienced most of the things I wanted to do as a Rp player. I will make sure that everyone is playing well and those who breaks rules in the server I will punish then that they won't do any kind of this again, and newcomers got no issues when playing.

And I was also an Admin one month ago, so I know everything about Administration and also have good Experience as an Administrator.

So now that I have completed all my wishes as an RP player, and now I want to become an admin and help out new players for a fair gameplay and make sure they have the same level of fun that I did.

(i). I have been an RP player on this server for quite a time, so I know what are the problems that new players face and what I had faced in that time, so I know how to make their gameplay better.

(ii). I Have Experience in Supervising Because I was A High Command in SAHP rank 28 and LSPD rank 24.

(iii). Understanding skills.

3. What are your weaknesses?

(i). I am quick in response but take quite a bit of time in reaction so that I know that I don't punish the wrong guy which sometimes makes the judgement late.

(ii). I have a little bit of anger issues.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans: I Respect everyone, and I can be available for good time and help out players for their betterment of gameplay which would make the server livelier. And I always help everyone at any cost to solve their problems.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans: Yes (I don’t have any business).

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans: Currently there are no issues. Everything is Fine. I can do my Admin work daily.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

Ans: It would be better if I get to work closer to legal org (specially LSPD or SAHP) as once I have been a member myself. And i know how these organization works.

My Experience:
Ex- EN2 Admin Assistant.
Ex- Under Sheriff SAHP. ( In Twink Account ).
Ex- Chief Commander SAHP 2 Times.
Ex- DHOD of IA & HR LSPD.
Ex- DOC Officer.
Ex- Assistant Chief of Police LSPD.

Thank You Sir for Reading My Application
Yours sincerely,

Yuta Okkotsuu

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Yuta Okkotsuu - 135456 - avik1584

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Sky Smith

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I want to join again and become an admin that helps the people that play on this project also help the new players

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I was ex admin

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Push Knocks
8.Your in-game ID: 147754
9.Your in-game level: 8
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As I know all server rules and experience it so don't judge by my in-game age as I know all rules I think I can do my best as admin as its my dream to work as admin as I will serve peoples by doing my greatful job I will give my best to give justice to citizens as they are my first priority I am ready to leave rp life to do my dream work

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains related me
-My hardwork will help everyone
-Work Professionally

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Work For justicity and work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by seeing my level I know rules just test me I will do my best

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Best Regards
Push Knocks | 147754

Corky Door

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ahaan Gupta
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: India GMT5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 - 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5h - 7h
  6. Your Discord ID: corkydoor1992
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Corky Door
  8. Your in game ID: 151308
  9. Your in game level: 11
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life ?
I feel that am at a stage in the server where i have experienced everything wether its the legal things or illegal things i have experienced myself in everyones shoes , i feel that its the right time to start my administration journey and be a part of the group who maintains the environment of the game and makes it comfortable and helping for everyone . Administration was something that fascinated me the most since the day 1 of mine in the server . Punishing the rule breakers and helping the newbies is the best thing to start after my law enforcement officer journey .
With my administration skills we can increase the stictness for the rule breakers , and ensure a stable and more enjoyable environment for the players . Giving me the opportunity to server as an administrator wont be a wrong decision or regret to the authorities.

• What are your weaknesses?
In grand rp till now currently with this application my main drawback is age but it never defines my experience , my experience and knowledge of server is way greater than my age rest i have noticed no such weaknesses in me but every player has their own pros and cons so maybe i also have some which i havent noticed till now .

—> What are your strengths ?

My easy conversation skills and my skills
To bring justice and long ingame hours is one of the main strengths during my leo phase i was throught a IA agent that brings the ability to catch the minutest details . Being a practical and professional and tackling confusing situation is also one of my main strengths . The combination of all these strengths can add great value to the administration team .

• What skills can you bring to the admin team?
My skill to find the odd things out and catch the minute of the minutest details will i guess help a lot in the administration of grand rp . My skill to form easy conservation with people will help the newbies to get help without any hesitation . My these skills would help in providing justice also and punish the rule breakers .
  • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes , I understand the rules of being an administrator and am ready to do that . ( though i dnt own any at the moment )
  • Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Not at all !
  • Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application
Before taking any positive or negative decision about my application i would like to add some final notes that taking me in administration team would be never an disappointment , i would try my best to server for the players of grand rp and for the server .

I have also served as :-

1x FIB Deputy head of Department ( IA )
1x SAHP Lieutenant and IA agent
1x FIB Supervisor of department
1x LSPD Internal affairs agent
1x GOV USSS agent
1x EMS trainee
1x Bloods turfer

Last edited:

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one

I have been in admin team earlier so i know how it works and the ruls needed for it

REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-ADMINISTATOR
Ex-LSPD Assistant Chief
Ex-SAHP UNDER SHERIFF
Ex-FIB DHOD Of HR

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Basavesh
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: India (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 - 18:00 or 11:00- 18:00 (depending on the day)
  5. Average online per day(hours): - 3-4 or 5-6hours
  6. Your Discord ID: beast_yt99
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai
  8. Your in game ID: 154273
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, kannada.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State. Additional information
  12. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life. - I have been playing Grand RP for a long time before I was playing in EN1 for 1Year after I go for EN3 tht also 1Year so I just came to EN2 City I have experience... So, during this time while playing Grand RP I made numerous friends and got to meet people from different parts of the world. I always had the server rules in mind when it came to participating in RP, I always wanted to be fair to other players and I made sure not to ruin anyone's experience by breaking the rules. With that said, I now feel like I have experienced all the different aspects of RP and I would like to give back to this project and learn newer things by helping the administration team in enforcing the rules, maintaining good quality RP, and assisting players when they seek guidance or assistance in different matters.
  13. What are your strengths?
    • Calm and collected
    • - Good listener
    • - Good communication skills - fair judgement skills without being biased.
  14. What are your weaknesses? - can be impatient at certain times
  15. What skills can you bring to the admin team? - I am fluent in English I feel like I would always try to give the best decisions based on the situation, without being biased towards any party.
  16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin). - Yes, However I Don't Have Currently..
  17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? - None
  18. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? - Basically I Am A Good Listener + Learner so I can manage the situations. And I sure I will help the citizens in a rules and regulations... In a correct way ..
Thank You -
Beast

2X FIB Head Of Department
2x FIB Deputy head of Department ( IA )
2x FIB supervisor of department
1x GOV Usss agent
1x EMS
1x Bloods turfer

Last edited:

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Sankalp

2.Your age (OOC): 17

3.Time zone +5:30 country: India

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 15:00

6.Average online per day(hours): 08-10 hours

7.Your Discord ID: ss0606

8.Your characters' name (IC): Sanku Notorious

9.Your in game ID: 49627

10.Your in game level: 34

11.Languages spoken: English, hindi

12.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : I have a much good exp as a admin back then and As I experienced the city as a player and know the situations and problems faced by a player and for resolving their problems. So for there help them I want to become a admin

2.What are your strengths? : I am a good in solving problems can easily handle any situation easily
What are your weaknesses? : kindness
What skills can you bring to the admin team? : I can handle the situations easily so I can handle situations was ex sahp leader so know about sahp can help sahp also and lspd too.

3.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )

4.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? :sometimes not everyday just like once in a month

5.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : I don't know much about gangs i ensure you that I will keep learning plus I have a good exp in admin also back then.

Sky Smith

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I want to join again and become an admin that helps the people that play on this project also help the new players

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

yes

No

I was ex admin

Sam Pricee

Being A King
Player
    1. Your name IRL: Haider Ali
    2. Your age (OOC): 17
    3. Time zone + country: GMT:5:00+Pakistan
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 To 20:00
    5. Average online per day(hours): 4-7
    6. Your Discord ID: fibsamprice
    7. Your characters' name (IC): Sam Pricee
    8. Your in game ID: 100266
    9. Your in game level:13
    10. Languages spoken: English,Urdu And Hindi
  • ≈≈≈≈≈====================≈≈≈≈≈

Ans: I Want To Be An Admin Because Now I Don't Really Want To Do RP And Want A New Experience As An Admin So I Could Bring Some Justification In My Own Personality, I Know Being An Admin Will Be Difficult But For Real, To Me It Is More Easy And Exciting To Watch Others As Third Party And Help Them Where Needed And For This I Am Ready To Leave RP-Life.

Ans: I Love To Follow Who Is Capable Of Giving Worthful Orders To Me And This Makes Me Loyal And Respectful At The Sametime. This Helps Me To Improve My Team Work Capabilites And Work More Passionately

Ans: I Just Trust People Too Easily If They Become Nice From Outside To Me And Also I Can't Justify Them Of Being Bad or Good (Improving Day by Day As Many People Are Betraying)

Ans: I Will Reduce The Work Load For Admin Team And Will Be Present In All Events Where Admins Need To Be Present And Make Positive Decisions Based On My Knowledge And Avaliable Proofs

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):

Ans: I Don't Have Any!, (Right Now! Thank God, I am poor XD)

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans: Not Till 7th July After That My Schools Will Reopen So My Playtime Would Be A Little Reduced Nothing Much Like After 7th July From 10 to 20, I Will Be Active From 14 to 20.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans: I Think No! Cause I Have Answered Honestly, Anything To Know You Can Ask During Interview.........Got A Great Experience In Legal As Well As Illegal.
  • Ex: COS In LSPD
  • Ex: 2x HOD In LSPD
  • Ex: HOD In SAHP
  • Ex: B.General In NG
  • Ex: EMS
  • Ex:Ballas Underdeputy
  • Ex:Marabunta (13/16)
  • Ex: 2xDHOD In LSPD
  • Ex: DHOD In FIB
Till Then Peace Out, \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Corky Door - 151308 : corkydoor1992

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Basavesh
Your age (OOC): 16
Time zone + country: India (GMT+5:30)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 - 18:00 or 11:00- 18:00 (depending on the day)
Average online per day(hours): - 5-6hours
Your Discord ID: beast_yt99
Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai
Your in game ID: 154273
Your in game level: 10
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, kannada.
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State. Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life.

- I have been playing Grand RP for a long time before I was playing in EN1 for 1Year after I go for EN3 tht also 1Year so I just came to EN2 City I have experience... So, during this time while playing Grand RP I made numerous friends and got to meet people from different parts of the world. I always had the server rules in mind when it came to participating in RP, I always wanted to be fair to other players and I made sure not to ruin anyone's experience by breaking the rules. With that said, I now feel like I have experienced all the different aspects of RP and I would like to give back to this project and learn newer things by helping the administration team in enforcing the rules, maintaining good quality RP, and assisting players when they seek guidance or assistance in different matters.
What are your strengths?
Calm and collected
- Good listener
- Good communication skills - fair judgement skills without being biased.
- can be impatient at certain times
- I am fluent in English I feel like I would always try to give the best decisions based on the situation, without being biased towards any party.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
- Yes, However I Don't Have Currently..
- None
- Basically I Am A Good Listener + Learner so I can manage the situations. And I sure I will help the citizens in a rules and regulations... In a correct way ..
Thank You -
Beast
2X FIB Head Of Department
2x FIB Deputy head of Department ( IA )
2x FIB supervisor of department
1x GOV Usss agent
1x EMS
1x Bloods turfer

Last edited:

Scout_Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
1. Your name IRL
=> Scout Pluxury
2. Your age
=>
3. Time zone
=> (GMT+5:30)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=> as server time 10am to 18pm.
5. Average online per day
=>
6 hours
6. Your Discord
=> krishbhaiii
7. Your Nickname
=> Krish Bhaiii
8. Your ID
=> 148205.
9. Your in game level:
=> 17
10. Languages spoken:
=> Hindi and English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (state or crime):
=> State

Additional information
=> I Know That I am Enough Mature Now And Have Much Experience In Roleplay I Have Been HOD Of Lspd , USSS Deputy Director In Government And Much More I Think If I Come In Admin Team I Can Make A Good Bond With All Admins And I Will Learn Many More Things And I Will Make Fair Decisions As An Admin.

=> Time Punctual
=> Honest
=> Dedicated Toward's work
=> I can learn anything Easily

=>1. I have a bit Anger Issue's

2. I am quick in response but take quite a bit of time in reaction so that I know that I don't punish the wrong guy which sometimes makes the judgement late.

=> Because I have experience as both member and high command of state and crime, I believe I can help both factions with my knowledge followed up by my Helping nature I will be a helping hand to all the newbies who reach out to me. With my friendship skills I would be in a team with other admins and will work like a family to get best output.

=> Yes.
=> Not in present.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=> It would be better if I get to work closer to this two legal org (GOV or LSPD) as once I have been a member myself And i know how this organization works.

My Experience:
EX- USSS DEPUTY DIRECTOR (GOV)
EX- UNDER DEPUTY OF BALLAS
HOD OF HR (LSPD)

Last edited:

Assassin Aditya

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Aditya
  2. Your age (OOC): 14
  3. Time zone + country: UTC+5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: ( 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM )
  5. Average online per day(hours) 5-7 hours Because in FIB Can do more if Become Admin
  6. Your Discord ID: Warrior gaming#8446
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Assassin Aditya
  8. Your in game ID: 119546
  9. Your in game level: 19
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Bengali
    Additional information

i . I had served in all the Legal orgs I never got the chance to be an HC but I can say I have the experience of HC. Now I would like to be an administrator and experience it .
    2 .What are your strengths?
    i. Pretty Chill no matter what situation
    ii. Quick Learner
    iii. Hard worker
    i. I can trust anyone easily
    ii. Anger Issue
    4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes
    5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? : No
    6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : No

Last edited:

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh

2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Push Knocks
8.Your in-game ID: 147754
9.Your in-game level: 8
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-As I know all server rules and experience it so don't judge by my in-game age as I know all rules I think I can do my best as admin as its my dream to work as admin as I will serve peoples by doing my greatful job I will give my best to give justice to citizens as they are my first priority I am ready to leave rp life to do my dream work

-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains related me
-My hardwork will help everyone
-Work Professionally

-No weakness till now in RP

-Work For justicity and work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by seeing my level I know rules just test me I will do my best

Best Regards
Push Knocks | 147754

Top Bottom