Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Sankalp

2.Your age (OOC): 17

3.Time zone +5:30 country: India

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 15:00

6.Average online per day(hours): 08-10 hours

7.Your Discord ID: ss0606

8.Your characters' name (IC): Sanku Notorious

9.Your in game ID: 49627

10.Your in game level: 34

11.Languages spoken: English, hindi

12.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : I have a much good exp as a admin back then and As I experienced the city as a player and know the situations and problems faced by a player and for resolving their problems. So for there help them I want to become a admin

2.What are your strengths? : I am a good in solving problems can easily handle any situation easily
What are your weaknesses? : kindness
What skills can you bring to the admin team? : I can handle the situations easily so I can handle situations was ex sahp leader so know about sahp can help sahp also and lspd too.

3.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )

4.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? :sometimes not everyday just like once in a month

5.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : I don't know much about gangs i ensure you that I will keep learning plus I have a good exp in admin also back then.

Lezen Payne

Player
1. Your name IRL- Aman

2. Your age- 17+

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

6. Your Discord - LEZEN977#5153

7.Your characters' name (IC): Lezen Payne

8. Your Nickname -

9. Your ID - 121594

10.Your in game level: 30

11.Languages spoken: English, hindi

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

-> I have spent many time in Grand RP I have all Experience of every ORG , every set of rules of the ORG and the City , and now again I want to help the city and the Peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

2. What are your strengths?

-> I have good Communication skill and Good Listener and I can deal different situation with calm mind, I can solve tough situation.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-> I try to be calm but sometimes, When I provoked by someone i loose my patience.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-> of course, Because I spent so many time in city so now I'm bored in RP

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-> I don't have any business, If I will I will sell it easily.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-> Right now no Issues

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-> I am Good In Server Rules And I was Ex Admin so That's why

Thank You,

Regards
Lezen Payne

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :Can
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-6
5. Your Discord: Cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Vurdurur
7. Your ID: 79722

I want to become an admin because I am deeply committed to fostering a positive and enjoyable RP experience for all members of the community. I believe in upholding the rules and standards of the server while also being a helpful and supportive presence for both new and existing members.

One of my strengths is my strong communication skills. I am able to effectively communicate with others, resolve conflicts diplomatically, and ensure that everyone's voice is heard. Additionally, I am highly organized and dedicated, which allows me to efficiently manage tasks and responsibilities.

One of my weaknesses is that I can sometimes be overly critical of myself, which can lead to feelings of self-doubt. However, I am actively working on overcoming this by practicing self-compassion and reminding myself of my accomplishments and strengths.

Yes, if selected as an admin, I am fully prepared to prioritize my responsibilities within the administrative role over my RP activities. I understand the importance of maintaining a balance and ensuring that my duties as an admin are fulfilled to the best of my ability.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

I have already sold my business.

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-15:00 ( May adjust if necessary)

5. Average Online Per Day: 4-5hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

- Self criticism

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- Marabunta Deputy X1
EMS Nurse X1
LSPD Senior Officer X1
Under deputy of gangs x12
Playing this server for more than 2 years now
I Was also selected as admin assistant after interview (By Nik Payne Sir)( Dont know why got disqualified later).

_ SOGGY (._.)

ALL THE BEST
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Animesh Maji
  2. Your age (OOC):18+
  3. Time zone + country:(UTC+5:30)+INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):18:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):6-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: animeshsoggyfan
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Soggyfan Western
  8. Your in game ID: 146414
  9. Your in game level:16
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
=i want to manage the sever as a admin and i want to help people in their daily rp life and also i want to gather some experience as a admin
What are your strengths?
=i can work effectively as a admin whole the time i spending
What are your weaknesses?
= this is my first time as a admin if i got selected i can make some small mistakes but i will learn all the admin things
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=i can work effectively with the admin team
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=i dont have any business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=no
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname: Jaden

7. Your ID: 66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one

I have been in admin team earlier so i know how it works and the ruls needed for it

REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-ADMINISTATOR
Ex-LSPD Assistant Chief
Ex-SAHP UNDER SHERIFF
Ex-FIB DHOD Of HR

Flipoo

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Achraf
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+1 , Morocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 04:00
Average online per day(hours): 7-15
Your Discord ID: flipoevil
Your characters' name (IC): Flipo NoxusBoomboom
Your in game ID: 123899
Your in game level: 42
Languages spoken: English,arabic
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

I want to leave the rp life and become an admin because at the time I played in the city I was struggling and fighting to learn all the laws and all the things related to crime and state in order to become an admin or be a leader and now I am ready to become an admin and help People and I fight breaking the laws
i love help the other people
i can solve probelm quickly
i trust the peaple quickly
Yes, i bored from the rp life i think this is my time to be admin
i dont have any business
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
no

Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Flipo Evil

yashvirani

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL: Yash Virani
2.Your Age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:15 to 15:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 9 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: yashvirani
7. Your characters' name (IC): Yash Warior
8. Your in game ID: 145498
9. Your in game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

-> Becoming an admin is an best opprtunity for all and i also want to get benefit of becoming an admin. It is my dream to become an admin one day and help new comers to teach them about city rules so that they can continue their RP life without breaking any rules. Admins have a very high responsibilty and i also want to experience their hardwork towards the project and to maintain the hardwork until the end. Each server of GrandRP is known by the admin work of each particular server. So basically, as much as high skilled and developed admins will be there, the more reputation and respect of the server increases. And this is in short that my goal is to become admin one day and boost the server further and further in development and progress.

-> I am quite good at handling situations and one my critical strength is that i stay calm all the way and have high precising skills that are required in the field of admin and also have almost full experience of the city and that is the simple quote that experience is everything !

3. What are your weaknesses?

-> I don't have much weaknesses but about my one weaknesses is that i become so kind sometimes towards people and become busy to solve their problem whole day and that is my weakness that i will get busy in confusing situations.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent english that is necesaary to communicate between citizens for solving their problems and fulfilling their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect and care.

-> Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> Not at the current moment and i don't think there are any issues

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-> Yes, if anyone sees my IC age they underestimate me and that is i want to prove everyone about my skills and if i got a chance to become an admin, beleive me it is going to be the best of all !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a good day !

Kartik Fedorov | 61123

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL: KARTIK BAKSHI
2.Your Age (OOC): 16
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 TO 10:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 7 to 8 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: kartikgodfather
7. Your characters' name (IC): KARTIK FEDOROV
8. Your in game ID: 61123
9. Your in game level: 20

Additional information

->Because I experience everything in the whole RP life AND want to experience something different. And help the city grow by Attributing AN little position to the RP world and make new friends.

->I am good in handling situation and have high patience level to do every work calmly and Properly .

->My one and only weakness is that I am very kindhearted AND treat everybody with respect. So, people don't take me seriously

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent English and fulfilling Every citizen their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect

-> Yes

-> Not at the current moment and I don't think there are any issues

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-> Yes, I never make any mistake in my time in the RP life. I did everything perfectly And I have been high command in every single organization there is. So, if I got a chance to become an admin, I will do my best and don't make any mistake. Like a doctor thing every day.

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a nice day!

Kartik Fedorov | 61123

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL: KARTIK BAKSHI
2.Your Age (OOC): 16
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 TO 10:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 7 to 8 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: kartikgodfather
7. Your characters' name (IC): KARTIK FEDOROV
8. Your in game ID: 61123
9. Your in game level: 20

Additional information

->Because I experience everything in the whole RP life AND want to experience something different. And help the city grow by Attributing AN little position to the RP world and make new friends.

->I am good in handling situation and have high patience level to do every work calmly and Properly .

->My one and only weakness is that I am very kindhearted AND treat everybody with respect. So, people don't take me seriously

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent English and fulfilling Every citizen their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect

-> Yes

-> Not at the current moment and I don't think there are any issues

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-> Yes, I never make any mistake in my time in the RP life. I did everything perfectly And I have been high command in every single organization there is. So, if I got a chance to become an admin, I will do my best and don't make any mistake. Like a doctor thing every day.

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a good day!

_ SOGGY (._.)

ALL THE BEST
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Animesh Maji
  2. Your age (OOC): 18+
  3. Time zone + country: (UTC+5:30) +INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 18:00 to 24:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):6-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID:animeshsoggyfan
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Soggyfan Western
  8. You're in-game ID: 146414
  9. You're in-game level: 16
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):
Additional information
= I want to manage the server as an admin I want to help people as by giving them correct solution for their problems. also, I want to gather some experience as an admin
=I can communicate with different type of peoples very frequently. also, I have knowledge of rules for the grand rp server
3.What are your weaknesses?
=it's my first time so I have no experience of an admin, but I can gather the experience if i got selected for admin
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=i will manage the coordination for the admin team
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=I have no business
=No
7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I have been in admin team earlier so i know how it works and the ruls needed for it

REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAHP UNDER SHERIFF
Ex- EN|02 ADMINISTATOR
Ex-LSPD Assistant Chief
Ex-FIB DHOD Of HR

karman_legend

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

REGARDS,
Jaden Daku

SAHP UNDER SHERIFF
Ex- EN|02 ADMINISTATOR
Ex-LSPD Assistant Chief
Ex-FIB DHOD Of HR
bro you are EX-ADMINISTATOR you don't know don't spam application and you submit your application yesterday then next time you can submit after 7 days

Michael Shelby

Ah shit, here we go again...
Player
  1. Michael Elsher
  2. 25
  3. GMT+2
  4. 14:00-2:00
  5. 10+
  6. .sliff
  7. Michael Shelby
  8. 24960
  9. Your in game level: 67
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. the reason why l decided to become an admin and do away with the owner character is because of my deep dedication to the community , need to make the server better and my passion for creating an environment that is inclusive and fun for everyone. For this reason, l believe that with the experience l have gathered so far, willingness to keep trying and my sense of sight, am so anxious to take up this new responsibility so that we can handle our GTA 5 RolePlay server in a way that has never been done before.

Strength: People recognize that it is easy to make contact with me and that I am compassionate. They are never worried about making me judge of their problems, because they believe I will give them a good hearing and treat them equally. Impact: My accessibility enables me establish firm ties with the players, get to know what can be beneficial for them, hence, foster a sense of oneness among them.
    Weakness of over-commitment: I might be too passionate to do everything together to build up the society and this may result in my exhaustion or inefficiency decline. Strategy: I will rate the tasks according to their importance and give them out to reliable persons in the team which will enable me to always have some work while I concentrate onto very substantive activities’ performing. Moreover, I will have to take regular breaks as well as do self-care in order to avoid burning out.

• Approachability and empathy in player interactions
    • Ability to provide support and guidance to new players
    • Skills in fostering player engagement and satisfaction
    • Commitment to maintaining a level playing field for all players
    • Strong ethical standards in decision-making
    • Dedication to creating a fair and balanced gaming environment
    I do not own any business so yes
    Not as of right now.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    My administration’s guiding principle is ethical standards. All that I do is characterized by transparency, honesty and integrity with regard to ensuring trust between myself as an administrator and the people who play here.
And, Yeah. i'm blacklisted :cool:

Last edited:

Bones Smith

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
  1. Your name IRL: Kiran Jojo
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00-15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: kjking
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Bonez Smith
  8. Your in game ID: 5924
  9. Your in game level: 28
  10. Languages spoken: English
Additional information
I am so proud to Be a part of the greatest server GrandRP. I Started playing from the start of the server from en 1 and i`ve Gone through most of the things the server had undergone. I seen and been with the server in the ups and downs as a player and enjoyed every bit of it. Now i thought it would be more interesting for to be a part of the great admin team of the server. I Always enjoyed played GrandRp and I would like to make sure Every player deserves the best experience they ever had. I want join as an admin to maintain the quality and provide what i have acquired during these days in the server. I have been part of Most of the organizations in the city, Now i would like to share what i learned. To punish the breakers and help maintain proper RPing in our city. I would love to be the part of admin team.
  1. What are your strengths?
I am a good Listener
I can manage stress with calmness
Good communicator
Quick Learning
Respecting each and everyone
Being Honest
  1. What are your weaknesses?
Could get a little impatient and Raged if someone tries me. I try my best at controlling them.
Quick Temper could be on me if someone Betrays me.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
One thing i can bring is i work with 100% Dedication i wont be dragging on the work i chosen and Honesty towards the server..I can deal the tigth pressure situations.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, Unfortunately i do not own any.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Nothing! Thank you so much for the opportunity...

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Ati Akhil
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 to 16:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-9hrs
Your Discord ID: akhil.16
Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
Your in game ID: 6777
Your in game level: 16
Languages spoken: English, Hindi ,Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-Even though my in-game age is less, I have a very good understanding of all the rules of the server and also have some decent experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have also been as a leader of an illegal org very recently. During my time as the leader, I have noticed many players committing mistakes unknowingly and getting punished. That is when I felt that I should share my experience and learnings and correct the ones who are committing these mistakes unintentionally. In my opinion, all the players can have a great experience (in terms of roleplay) in the city if they follow the rules and I would like to contribute to this by correcting them and ensuring proper roleplay in every situation.

What are your strengths?
- I understand both sides of any argument before concluding anything.
- I try to make anyone understand what's right and what's wrong even in pressurized situations .

What are your weaknesses?
- Can't hide my personality.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I can be patient in any given situation and will be able to give a fair judgment. I believe that this skill is very important for being an admin and I can do complete justice.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't own any business.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No issues.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- If given an opportunity, I will try my level best to increase RP in the city and give the best experience to all those who are newly joining the server.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1.Your name IRL: Sakib Hossain
2. Your age(OOC)~ 29
3. Time zone: GMT +06:00 | Bangladesh
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 11:00 - 23:00
5. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
6. Your Discord: sakib0001
7. Your characters' name(IC): Sakib Wayde
8.Your in game ID: 121167
9.Your in game level: 34
10.Languages spoken: English, Bengali
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans:
I've been playing RP for almost a year, and I've noticed a shortage of active admins in the city over the past few months. When I first started, admins responded promptly whenever I reached out, but now their response times have significantly decreased. It's clear that the admin panel is understaffed and struggling to keep up. I would like to join the admin team to help reduce their workload and ensure that players can fully enjoy their time on the server without any issues.

2.What are your strengths?
Ans
: My strengths include:

• Remaining calm under pressure
  • Listening to both sides before making a decision
  • Decisiveness
  • Effective time management
  • Patience and a positive attitude
  • Proficiency in English speaking and writing
  • Thoroughly evaluating situations before making decisions

3.What are your weaknesses?
My weakness: Occasionally taking too long to make decisions due to thorough evaluation.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans:
I can contribute the following skills to the admin team:

• Maintaining composure under pressure
  • Excellent communication and listening abilities
  • Decisive and well-considered decision-making
  • Strong organizational and time management skills
  • Patience and a positive demeanor
  • Fluency in English, both spoken and written
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans :
Yes I am.

Ans:
No

Ans:
I was FTO In EMS and currently DHOD of HR in LI.

Last edited:

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

Your name IRL:
Abhinav Alok
Your age (OOC): 19 years
Time zone + country: UTC+05:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00 (due to vacation, may change when classes will start)
Average online per day(hours): 7-8 hrs (may change after 9th August)
Your Discord ID: mr_abhi198
Your characters' name (IC): Assassin Abhi
Your in game ID: 156283
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans:
I aspire to become an admin and step beyond my current RP-life for several compelling reasons.
Firstly, I have a genuine passion for Grand RP and a deep curiosity about the administrative side of the game. I want to understand the inner workings, the rules, and the responsibilities that come with being an admin.
Furthermore, I find great satisfaction in helping others. As an admin, I would have the opportunity to assist players, resolve conflicts, and ensure a positive and fair gaming experience for everyone. This role would allow me to make a meaningful impact on the community, creating a more enjoyable environment for all players
In addition, taking on this new challenge would allow me to develop new skills and gain a fresh perspective on the game. It’s a chance to grow personally and professionally within the Grand RP community.
Ultimately, my goal is to combine my love for the game with my desire to support and uplift others, making the Grand RP experience better for everyone involved.

Ans:
One of my key strengths is my willingness to go above and beyond to assist others and ensure their well-being. I am deeply committed to supporting my community and always strive to be a reliable and helpful presence. Additionally, I am a dedicated worker who consistently puts in the effort to complete tasks to the best of my ability. My determination and strong work ethic drive me to achieve high standards in everything I do, making me a dependable and valuable team member.

Ans:
One area I actively work on is impatience; I strive to be more patient and understanding in all situations. I am also very direct and honest, if something doesn’t sit right with me, I believe in addressing it respectfully and constructively. This openness fosters transparency and allows for meaningful dialogue, contributing to a more productive and supportive environment overall.

Ans:
I bring strong problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills, and technical proficiency to the admin team. My organizational skills and attention to detail ensure efficient task management. I am dedicated to fairness and integrity, always upholding the rules and values of Grand RP. With a passion for helping others, I go above and beyond to support and assist players, creating a positive and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Ans:
I don't have any business.

Ans:
At the moment, the primary issue affecting my activity is my college classes. Balancing my academic responsibilities with my commitments here can be challenging.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Ans: No.

Last edited:

Kevin Aliza

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Ali Albalooshi

2.Your age (OOC): 18

3.Time zone 04:00 United Arab Emirates

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): some times 13:00 to 0:30

6.Average online per day(hours): 07 - 10 hours

7.Your Discord ID: v7sr

8.Your characters' name (IC): Kevin lopezz

9.Your in game ID: 170259

10.Your in game level: 45&48 I’m not sure about it

11.Languages spoken: arabic , English

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : I have sufficient experience in this server in terms of rules and responsibilities in the server. At the same time, I want to start a new experience in this server and a new beginning to help people and gain additional and basic experience in serving this server.

2 : What are your strengths? I have experience in solving and reconciling problems, and I am patient in understanding complex matters

3: what's your weak points? : Kind and poor

4 What skills can you bring to the management team? : I have experience in being a thinking mind. After a long experience on that server, I was like the CEO in more than one Arab family, and I avoided problems sometimes. You can benefit from my experiences on the server as CEO of famous Arab families at the time, and I can reduce the pressure on the administrative staff. I understand all the laws

5 .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )

6 . Is there an issue or situation IRL that is preventing you from being active right now or anytime soon? : Sometimes, not always, it is rare

7 . Is there anything else we should consider or need to know regarding your order? : I don't know much about jobs like police and FIB because I am a person who loves family and peace and I am willing to give up any of my possessions to become an administrator on this server. I have a simple note that in the past I was a little naughty person on this server, but I learned many lessons that it is of no use and that immediately I am a peaceful person and I want to join in managing my life on this server by going to the beach market and walking around with friends and helping friends complete their daily tasks. . I am a completely different person than in the past. And you can test me

Regards

Top Bottom