Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ati Akhil

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Ati Akhil
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 to 16:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-9hrs
Your Discord ID: akhil.16
Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
Your in game ID: 6777
Your in game level: 16
Languages spoken: English, Hindi ,Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-Even though my in-game age is less, I have a very good understanding of all the rules of the server and also have some decent experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have also been as a leader of an illegal org very recently. During my time as the leader, I have noticed many players committing mistakes unknowingly and getting punished. That is when I felt that I should share my experience and learnings and correct the ones who are committing these mistakes unintentionally. In my opinion, all the players can have a great experience (in terms of roleplay) in the city if they follow the rules and I would like to contribute to this by correcting them and ensuring proper roleplay in every situation.

What are your strengths?
- I understand both sides of any argument before concluding anything.
- I try to make anyone understand what's right and what's wrong even in pressurized situations .

What are your weaknesses?
- Can't hide my personality.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I can be patient in any given situation and will be able to give a fair judgment. I believe that this skill is very important for being an admin and I can do complete justice.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't own any business.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No issues.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- If given an opportunity, I will try my level best to increase RP in the city and give the best experience to all those who are newly joining the server.

Ken Tempest

Greatness in small actions.
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
1.Your name IRL: Sakib Hossain
2. Your age(OOC)~ 29
3. Time zone: GMT +06:00 | Bangladesh
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 11:00 - 23:00
5. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
6. Your Discord: sakib0001
7. Your characters' name(IC): Sakib Wayde
8.Your in game ID: 121167
9.Your in game level: 34
10.Languages spoken: English, Bengali
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans:
I've been playing RP for almost a year, and I've noticed a shortage of active admins in the city over the past few months. When I first started, admins responded promptly whenever I reached out, but now their response times have significantly decreased. It's clear that the admin panel is understaffed and struggling to keep up. I would like to join the admin team to help reduce their workload and ensure that players can fully enjoy their time on the server without any issues.

2.What are your strengths?
Ans
: My strengths include:

• Remaining calm under pressure
  • Listening to both sides before making a decision
  • Decisiveness
  • Effective time management
  • Patience and a positive attitude
  • Proficiency in English speaking and writing
  • Thoroughly evaluating situations before making decisions

3.What are your weaknesses?
My weakness: Occasionally taking too long to make decisions due to thorough evaluation.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans:
I can contribute the following skills to the admin team:

• Maintaining composure under pressure
  • Excellent communication and listening abilities
  • Decisive and well-considered decision-making
  • Strong organizational and time management skills
  • Patience and a positive demeanor
  • Fluency in English, both spoken and written
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans :
Yes I am.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans:
No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans:
I was FTO In EMS and currently DHOD of HR in LI.

Last edited:

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Information

Your name IRL:
Abhinav Alok
Your age (OOC): 19 years
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00 (due to vacation, may change when classes will start)
Average online per day(hours): 7-8 hrs (may change after 9th August)
Your Discord ID: mr_abhi198
Your characters' name (IC): Assassin Abhi
Your in game ID: 156283
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans:
I aspire to become an admin and step beyond my current RP-life for several compelling reasons.
Firstly, I have a genuine passion for Grand RP and a deep curiosity about the administrative side of the game. I want to understand the inner workings, the rules, and the responsibilities that come with being an admin.
Furthermore, I find great satisfaction in helping others. As an admin, I would have the opportunity to assist players, resolve conflicts, and ensure a positive and fair gaming experience for everyone. This role would allow me to make a meaningful impact on the community, creating a more enjoyable environment for all players
In addition, taking on this new challenge would allow me to develop new skills and gain a fresh perspective on the game. It’s a chance to grow personally and professionally within the Grand RP community.
Ultimately, my goal is to combine my love for the game with my desire to support and uplift others, making the Grand RP experience better for everyone involved.

Ans:
One of my key strengths is my willingness to go above and beyond to assist others and ensure their well-being. I am deeply committed to supporting my community and always strive to be a reliable and helpful presence. Additionally, I am a dedicated worker who consistently puts in the effort to complete tasks to the best of my ability. My determination and strong work ethic drive me to achieve high standards in everything I do, making me a dependable and valuable team member.

Ans:
One area I actively work on is impatience; I strive to be more patient and understanding in all situations. I am also very direct and honest, if something doesn’t sit right with me, I believe in addressing it respectfully and constructively. This openness fosters transparency and allows for meaningful dialogue, contributing to a more productive and supportive environment overall.

Ans:
I bring strong problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills, and technical proficiency to the admin team. My organizational skills and attention to detail ensure efficient task management. I am dedicated to fairness and integrity, always upholding the rules and values of Grand RP. With a passion for helping others, I go above and beyond to support and assist players, creating a positive and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Ans:
I don't have any business.

Ans:
At the moment, the primary issue affecting my activity is my college classes. Balancing my academic responsibilities with my commitments here can be challenging.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Ans: No.

Last edited:

Kevin Aliza

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Ali Albalooshi

2.Your age (OOC): 18

3.Time zone 04:00 United Arab Emirates

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): some times 13:00 to 0:30

6.Average online per day(hours): 07 - 10 hours

7.Your Discord ID: v7sr

8.Your characters' name (IC): Kevin lopezz

9.Your in game ID: 170259

10.Your in game level: 45&48 I’m not sure about it

11.Languages spoken: arabic , English

12.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : I have sufficient experience in this server in terms of rules and responsibilities in the server. At the same time, I want to start a new experience in this server and a new beginning to help people and gain additional and basic experience in serving this server.

2 : What are your strengths? I have experience in solving and reconciling problems, and I am patient in understanding complex matters

3: what's your weak points? : Kind and poor

4 What skills can you bring to the management team? : I have experience in being a thinking mind. After a long experience on that server, I was like the CEO in more than one Arab family, and I avoided problems sometimes. You can benefit from my experiences on the server as CEO of famous Arab families at the time, and I can reduce the pressure on the administrative staff. I understand all the laws

5 .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )

6 . Is there an issue or situation IRL that is preventing you from being active right now or anytime soon? : Sometimes, not always, it is rare

7 . Is there anything else we should consider or need to know regarding your order? : I don't know much about jobs like police and FIB because I am a person who loves family and peace and I am willing to give up any of my possessions to become an administrator on this server. I have a simple note that in the past I was a little naughty person on this server, but I learned many lessons that it is of no use and that immediately I am a peaceful person and I want to join in managing my life on this server by going to the beach market and walking around with friends and helping friends complete their daily tasks. . I am a completely different person than in the past. And you can test me

Regards

ivan sharma

Player
Player
your name ic: ivan knight
Your age ooc: 15
time zone country: ist + india
Average online per day : 6 hours
Your discord id: ivan09727
Your ccharachters name ic: ivan knight
Your ingame id: 148348
Your ingame level : 13
language spoken: english
What section you would prefer: state

Additional information:

why do you want to become admin and left rp life?
ans: i want to leave my rp life and become an admin becaus i wanna gather experience and in beneath of my experiencs i want to become admin becaus i want to reach out to my city citizens and help them from any cituation very loyal. I want to gather experience of admin team an i want to make sure that city is been doing and maintaining all the rules perfectly and indeedly.

What are your strenghts: my strenghts are ambitioning an another kind of power and another kind of realm of experiencs in the world to become and know person.

What are your weakness:: i cant say i have no weakness i am week in many situation but i can defy the situation and stand up i never lose hope my weakness is fearing to extrovert situation i am kindly a bit introvert but i can defy and i can handle situation with my full force

what skilld you will bring to admin team: i can bring an another level of skills in admin team skills of ambitioness i can be mostly full serio7s to my situation i keep my power in full force when it comes to strength

will you ready to sell your bussinesses ?
ans: yes i am ready to do anything for my team and i am ready.

Any irl issue that is preventing you to become admin at the moment?
ans: no there is no irl issue

Thank you for giving your expensive time
On my aplicattion

Best regards by
Ivan knight

My past exp
Lspd: hod of hr
Sahp: assistant sheriff
Ems: dean of divison
Ng: brigadier general of army
Govermwnt: usss agent

Usman Ansari

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL Usman Ansari
  2. Your age (OOC):23
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5 Pakistan
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play From 21:30 to 2:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 9 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: usmanansari7902
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Usman Ansari
  8. Your in game ID: 65638
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken:English,Hindi,Urdu etc
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  • Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  • I want to become a admin because i would really like to help the citizens of the city and also want to help the players who dont know the rules i want to help the staff of grand rp because i almost try everything in rp so now i want to make the things easier for other new players and i also try to utilize my all rp experience as best as i can to make the GRP better and fun to play and i want to be in a good books of people also
What are your strengths?
My strengths are that i take every decision with calmness and cool mind i also take my work as a professional and i am a very
Kind and humble to everyone and i have a charm to solve problems of people without any bad things
  • What are your weaknesses?
  • Well tbh i dont think so i have any weakness because weakness is for those people who dont believe that they are the best

• Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I dont have any active business right now
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready to leave the RP life with my good intentions

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Jai Tripathi - 87278 - jaitripathi

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Joy Sama - 137425 : matrix0261

ShamsAsmir

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

• Your name IRL: Shams Asmir
  • Your age (OOC): 17
  • Time zone + country: GMT+3, Israel
  • Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX to XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:30-17:00
  • Average online per day (hours): 12 hours
  • Your Discord ID: shamsasmir
  • Your characters' name (IC): Shams Asmir
  • Your in-game ID: 160862
  • Your in-game level: 13 and a half
  • Languages spoken: English, Arabic, Hebrew
  • What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    • I aspire to contribute more actively to the community's well-being and development beyond my role-playing activities. As an admin, I can play a pivotal role in ensuring fairness, maintaining order, and fostering a positive environment for all players. I am passionate about making a lasting impact and enhancing the overall gaming experience by resolving conflicts, assisting players in need, and implementing new initiatives that promote inclusivity and engagement.
  • What are your strengths?
    • I possess strong organizational skills, which allow me to effectively manage tasks and prioritize responsibilities. My reliability and dedication ensure that I can handle administrative duties consistently and efficiently. Additionally, my proficiency in multiple languages (English, Arabic, and Hebrew) enables me to communicate effectively with a diverse player base, addressing concerns and building community cohesion.
  • What are your weaknesses?
    • While I strive for meticulousness in my work, I acknowledge that I may sometimes spend additional time ensuring accuracy, which could potentially affect the speed of decision-making processes. I am actively working on improving my multitasking abilities to balance thoroughness with efficiency in handling administrative tasks.
  • What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    • I bring a proactive mindset and a problem-solving orientation to the admin team. My experience in managing in-game issues fairly and decisively equips me to handle various challenges effectively. Moreover, my interpersonal skills and ability to empathize with players make me adept at diffusing tensions and promoting constructive dialogue within the community. I am eager to collaborate with fellow admins to implement policies that enhance gameplay experience and uphold the server's standards.
  • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    • Yes, I am fully committed to complying with this requirement if selected as an admin, and in the same way I don't have one.
  • Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    • No, I do not have any current personal issues that would hinder my availability or commitment to the role.
  • Anything else we should take into consideration or should we know for your application?
    • I am deeply passionate about fostering a positive and inclusive gaming environment. My previous experience in moderating smaller groups has prepared me well for this role, and I am enthusiastic about taking on greater responsibilities to ensure that every player enjoys a fulfilling experience on the server.
i got exprience it not only the lvl

Last edited:

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

1 - Soggyfan Western - 146414 - animeshsoggyfan

Spy NeverHead

Ex 2 Times Leader Vagos & Marabunta
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
  2. Your age (OOC): Just Been 17 :)
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30) India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 18:00 or sometimes 00:00 to 4:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours more on weekends
  6. Your Discord ID: busynotlikeyou
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Spy Ash
  8. Your in game ID: 45014
  9. Your in game level: right now 9 but in tommorow 10
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi,English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - As i did roleplay in every ways crime,state also Ex leader of vagos on en3 so thats why i want to become admin on grp and leave rp also I want to improve the Grand RP community and make it a non-toxic community.
    - Good Leadership
    - Always Patient
    - Problem solving in players.
    - Focused in work
    - I have trouble saying no
    - Sometimes i lose my confidence
    - I’m dedicated and hardworking, Also Even though the Admin team is already talented, I’m excited to offer my enthusiasm & Confidence and commitment to help us reach our goals.
    - Yes
    - No
    - No

Lezen BoomBoom

Player
1. Your name IRL- Aman

2. Your age- 17+

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

6. Your Discord - LEZEN977#5153

7.Your characters' name (IC): Lezen BoomBoom

8. Your Nickname -

9. Your ID - 121594

10.Your in game level: 30

11.Languages spoken: English, Hindi

12.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

-> I have spent many time in Grand RP I have all Experience of every ORG , every set of rules of the ORG and the City , and now again I want to help the city and the Peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good Communication skill and Good Listener and I can deal different situation with calm mind, I can solve tough situation.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-> I try to be calm but sometimes, When I provoked by someone i loose my patience.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-> of course, Because I spent so many time in city so now I'm bored in RP

-> I don't have any business, If I will I will sell it easily.

-> Right now no Issues

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-> I am Good In Server Rules And I was Ex Admin so That's why

Thank You,

Regards
Lezen BoomBoom

Louis Perfect

Am I really the best IA Chief?
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
1. Amit Raj
3. GMT+5:30 (India)
4. 5:00 to 15:00 (Anytime)
5. 1-4 Hours
6. louis_perfect
7. Louis Perfect
8. 89883
9. 17
10. English + Hindi
11. State

Additional information
1. I have been on this RP project for a long time. I have never been on any other RP project except this. So, I would say that I have a great knowledge & experience of this Server (EN 02). I know its timings, rules & all. I have been in all organizations as HC & worked there & got a lot of experience that now they are giving me a forward step to take my role as an administrator of server. Although, I come in city for a shorter period of time, but I would say that introducing me in your team would be an asset to you..... I would say, "Time doesn`t matters sometimes. But, how you utilize your time, it matters". I also want to help new comers to the city to help them in their issues. I am a polite kind of person & would definetely try my best to contribute my best to admins.

2. My strengths include my positive & calm mindset that helps me to sort out difficult matters & problems quickly. I have great communicational skills which has always helped me creating a good impression on everyone I talk to.

3. My weaknesses are that firstly, I am very strict sometimes with related to my work. Secondly, I sometimes overreact on various situations.

4. Well, I have good writing skills which help me to answer admin tickets faster & help other players. I have good investigational skills which will help me to sort out forum issues & complaints faster....

5. Yeah. I am ready.

6. Well, yea, coming a bit shortly in city due to my studies & IRL work. But, would increase it on weakends. But, as I mentioned, "Time doesn`t matters. How you manage your time, it matters". So, with this quote, I can work as an administrator. I am not saying that I won`t be able to work even for a short period of time. I will work.

7. I am really skillfull & passionate on being an admin. Please consider my application. Trust me, I am good asset. You can check my punishment background. Its not too large. I know & follow server rules.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

1 - Sakib Wayde - 121167 - sakib0001

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Basavesh
Your age (OOC): 16
Time zone + country: India (GMT+5:30)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 - 18:00 or 11:00- 18:00 (depending on the day)
Average online per day(hours): - 3-4 or 5-6hours
Your Discord ID: beast_yt99
Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai
Your in game ID: 154273
Your in game level: 10
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, kannada.
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State. Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life. - I have been playing Grand RP for a long time before I was playing in EN1 for 1Year after I go for EN3 tht also 1Year so I just came to EN2 City I have experience... So, during this time while playing Grand RP I made numerous friends and got to meet people from different parts of the world. I always had the server rules in mind when it came to participating in RP, I always wanted to be fair to other players and I made sure not to ruin anyone's experience by breaking the rules. With that said, I now feel like I have experienced all the different aspects of RP and I would like to give back to this project and learn newer things by helping the administration team in enforcing the rules, maintaining good quality RP, and assisting players when they seek guidance or assistance in different matters.
What are your strengths?
Calm and collected
- Good listener
- Good communication skills - fair judgement skills without being biased.
What are your weaknesses? - can be impatient at certain times
What skills can you bring to the admin team? - I am fluent in English I feel like I would always try to give the best decisions based on the situation, without being biased towards any party.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin). - Yes, However I Don't Have Currently..
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? - None
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? - Basically I Am A Good Listener + Learner so I can manage the situations. And I sure I will help the citizens in a rules and regulations... In a correct way ..
Thank You -

Beast

I have also served as :-

2X FIB Head Of Department

2x FIB Deputy head of Department ( IA )

1x SAHP Lieutenant and IA agent

2x FIB supervisor of department

1x LSPD Internal affairs agent

1x GOV Usss agent

1x EMS

1x Bloods turfer

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

Your name IRL: Abhinav Alok
Your age (OOC): 19 years
Time zone + country: UTC+05:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00 (due to vacation, may change when classes will start)
Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hrs (may change after 9th August)
Your Discord ID: mr_abhi198
Your characters' name (IC): Assassin Abhi
Your in game ID: 156283
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English and Hindi

Additional information

Ans:
I aspire to become an admin because I want to solve problems for many players and protect innocent players from being victimized. I enjoy helping others, and becoming an admin will allow me to assist them more effectively.

Ans:
One of my key strengths is my willingness to go above and beyond to assist others and ensure their well-being. I am deeply committed to supporting my community and always strive to be a reliable and helpful presence. Additionally, I am a dedicated and hardworking individual.

Ans:
I tend to easily believe anyone who speaks to me softly, which can sometimes lead to being deceived. Additionally, I am quite emotional.

Ans:
I bring a strong sense of helpfulness and a genuine desire to assist others. I have the ability to make fair decisions that satisfy both sides and can work calmly under pressure.

Ans:
I don't have any business.

Ans:
At the moment, the primary issue affecting my activity is my college classes. Balancing my academic responsibilities with my commitments here can be challenging.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Ans: No.

Wolf Federal

_.Wolfie7
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Muhhamad ALI
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5 Pakistan
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 19:00 to 02:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: _.Wolfie7
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Wolf Federal
  8. Your in game ID: 136093
  9. Your in game level: 32
  10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH , URDU , HINDI
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): STATE
Additional information

I want to become admin because , I have experience of all legal orgs and illegal also . I Have seen many roleplay situations and have handled many roleplay situations. I want to use my experience to help the new citizens . I will punish those people who breaks the rules of this city . I will be ready to leave my RP life to become an admin and will be happy to Help Admin Team .

What are your strengths?
⭐ My Honesty and Integrity
⭐ Professionalism
⭐ Passionate Worker
⭐ Responsible

⭐ Overconfident
⭐ Trusting People easily

⭐ I AM HARD WORKING

⭐ CAN HANDLE MANY SITUATIONS
⭐ Provide support and guidance to new players
⭐
TEAM WORK

⭐ YES , BUT I DONT OWN ANY BUSSINESS

⭐ NO

⭐ YES , I have experience as High Commands in ALL LEGAL ORGS . ALSO I Have been Under Deputy in 2 ILLEGAL ORG.

REGARDS
YOURS TRULY
WOLF FEDERAL
THANK YOU

Top Bottom