Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

karan kapoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohan
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: alphaa08
6. Your Nickname: Mercyy Macro
7. Your ID: 146433

Additional information-

1. Leader of Families . .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) Its been long since I have been playing in this server. If i be the leader i will try my best to bring families on top. And i will try
my best to control all fights in street and will try to win every event as the leader. And i also want to experience that how to feels
as a leader. And will try my best to make RP more fun.

B) Giving more opportunity helps peoples to show their skills. I will try my best to know each of our players their problems and their
skills. I will see every players need and will try to fulfil it. From my sight every player as right to express their problems
they are facing in RP.

C) Communication skills also takes place in this process. If people have a good communication skill it helps them to talk to anyone
without any problem. And everyone should be treated equally with good behaviour because sometimes higher rank players
disrespects lower rank ones I want this thing to end if im the leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I can improve Roleplay level in organization by listening to everyone hearing there problems which they face in the server. I will try to be my best as a leader and make peoples RP fun. I will set a layout which our peoples have to accept in order to get higher rank. And I have some more plans for further if I get the opportunity to be a Leader.

Thank You if gave time on my forum.
Someone posted both bloods and families application xD.

Assassin Arnab

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Title :-Leader of Families | Assassin Arnab

Information

1. Your name IRL: Arnab.​

2. Your age IRL: 16.​

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30.​

4. Average online per day: 2 to 8 Hours.​

5. Your Discord: Assassin_Arnab​

6. Your Nickname: arnab_12​

7. Your ID : 145619​

Additional information

1. Leader of ...Families

Reason 1 : I want to be the leader of the Families because I just like this gang and the Green is one of my favourite color and I had many memories and relation with this gang because it is the gang where I had done many crimes and more memorable activities.

Reason 2 : The second reason of why I want to be the leader of Families because I will try my best to find best deputies and gang members and also I will give my best in making my gang members good bonuses for their activities so that they will start getting more active in gang that will make the Families on top in crimes in the city and I also had experience of being an high Command and Desputies of gangs like I had experience of all gang.

Reason 3 : I will be very strict about rules I will be against breaking rules if I saw any member of this gang is breaking the rules first I will tell them that what they had done and I will teach them the rule and after that they will get punishment so that they dont do it again and I will not allow any of my high Command to accept any player in the gang without taking his/her interview and if I saw any High Command doing that he/she will get demotion directly and , the players can get rank up when I saw the member is active and participating in events and the minimum level requiretment to join the gang will be 6 or more can join the gang after the interview and I will try my best to participate in all events with my gang members specially Clandestine, Battleship, we will do 100% Fort Zancudo and other robbries like We will do regular gun store robbery, 24/7 store robbery, and highway robbries etc....

I would like to mention my rank system of gang members:

16. Leader

15. Deputy Leader

14. Under Deputy

13. AK-47

12. OGs

======High Command======

11. Events Leader

10. Warlord

9. Turfer

8. Clapper

7. Psycho killer

6. Shooter

5. Gangster

4. Graffitist

3. Drug Dealer

2. Newbie

1. Freeze

We will Do 100% TURFs , We will make GHETTO Active , we will Stop Toxicity , We will Promote RP , we will let everyone not To Break Server Rules.

EN3 [ EX-COS of LSPD | EX-HOD of LSPD | EX-UD of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN3
EN2[ EX-Kingpin of MB | EX-UD of Bloods | EX-Ak-47 of Vagos| EX-AK-47 of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN2

pablo mafioso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- nagesh
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
- 4to5 HRS
5. Your Discord
-kingpablo99
6. Your Nickname
-pablo
7. Your ID
_145097

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Families​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

[1] I would like to be leader of families gang bcoz i I believe I could be a great leader and i have great knowledge on the gang life and i have good knowledge of stat org too so i can use it for my advantage

[2]- Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Families gang and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang , , and also wanted players to have more fun and participate evry event under Families gang name. also before i was one of the high commands of the Families gang and also i was highest command in other illegal organizations like bloods , ballas , vagos etc. from here i gained alot of experience about illegal things from the mistakes of the leaders and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

[3]- I want to give the new gang members a true criminal experience within the rules without violating them, and reactivate the Families gang in order to activate the rest of the government jobs as well.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

I want to introduce a system of commercial gangs, not just to expose theft and murder, such as if they are interested in selling weapons, drugs and smuggling, and I mean that their dealings in the city be more, that it be a commercial deal to sell contraband and other things prohibited to citizens, and that the system of kidnapping and killing is between gangs or members of government jobs only and illegal institutions Only and not an ordinary citizen like corrupt policemen, money transfer cars and trucks.

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Jamal
2. Your age IRL = 16
3. Time zone = GMT+2
4. Average online per day = 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord = braxtonxxx
6. Your Nickname = Braxton Abi
7. Your ID = 134149

Additional information

1. Leader Of Families

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.i want to be the leader of Families as i am fully experienced in gangs from city three by being deputy of more than 8 gangs and recently shifted to en2 and saw server struggling to find new good/experienced gang leaders and i think its the best opportunity to revive ghetto of en2 and let state orgs know that en2 ghetto is still alive.

2. I will make sure no favoritism happen in my gang and all members get the equal respect.

3. will chose top notch deputy so they dont break and rules if deputy didnt break any rules nor the other members will as they all will follow deputy calls so it dosent ruin the fun of rp.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.will not tolarate any kind of toxicity will make a channel in the mails of the gang name report for all the gang members to report if anyone do any kind of toxicity if somebody got caught doing this will get immediately kicked/demoted from the gang even if he is deputy.

2. will teach newbies about the rules and system of the server as someone of them can be the future leader of the any origination it will help my gang as well as the Server to find new good leader for future.

3. My main goals for this term will be :-
20+ Store robberies
40+ Fz's
100% Sprays
100% Turfs

Regards,
Braxton Abi.
Best leader Deserving one +1

Saul.

Better Call Saul
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : fares
2- Your age : 22
3- Time zone : GMT-4:00 (same as server time)
4- Average online per day : 5-8 hours
5- Your Discord : sb0ou3i
6- Your Nickname : Saul Goodmaan
7- Your ID : 22202

Additional information

1. Leader of Famillies Gang

Reason 1. I have been a member of alot of organisation but i found that if i have the opportunity to be the leader of a specific organisation i can be sure that i can do my best to keep my organisation on top of the city by fighting for achieving our dreams

Reason 2. being the leader presents an incredible opportunity for personal development and skills improvement that's why as a human being m dreaming to get more skills to fight my world issues

Reason 3. I will also try to give all my members the opportunity to live the live they wanted to be and to make it more easier to them to achieve their dreams by growing with us

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
advice 1. I think as a gang leader i mean a gang in general you should give the Continuous Improvement and Integration by doing more events and make it more like unlimited to keep having fun all the time

Advice 2. Supportive Learning Environment : as a gang leader or in general i mean by that we need to make sure that we can make a supportive environment by learning from each other or be more supportive in events not about the highest rank can only get the opportunity we need to make sure that even the lower ranks need to learn more to practice by having the opportunity to participate in the same event to keep growing by the end its our nature we learn from our failure

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP F
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG blood
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young F
1- Freeze

Last edited:

Jameswa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ginni
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : 5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname : Ginniii UnbeatenAbi
7. Your ID : 157024

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

I will make Families HQ the home of many players and I am sure that I will do it. Under my leadership, Families will be stronger than ever because I have a good influence in the city and also the people in the city. During my time as leader I will bring activity near Families HQ there will be more crime in that area than ever before so we will dominate the parts of the ghetto that are close to us I will basically ensure this under my leadership our main goal is to dominate the entire ghetto.

I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time. To ensure this, I will make sure that no one is toxic to each other. I will organize as many events as possible to ensure that everyone has fun. I believe that if an environment is provided where everyone gets along well with each other and has a lot of fun, the quality of the RP will increase.

I believe I have good leadership. I know from experience what is good and what is bad. By taking advantage of these experiences, I will always keep the Families on top.

I will do as many store robberies and raids as possible In this way, both the police and gang sides can make good RP

I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks

We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible

I will organize as many events as possible and ensure that everyone gets plenty of bonuses and enjoys what they do

MY GOALS
100% Turf
10K Graffiti Profit
Becoming the most successful gang in the city
Attend all the events
Will try to win all events

Thanks For Reading Out My Application
Families On Top
+

Arthur Vicious

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Parth Pratim
2. Your age IRL- 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord- arthur10018
6. Your Nickname- Arthur BoomBoom
7. Your ID- 95183
Additional information
1.Leader of Families
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I have been in different gangs almost from 6 months and i have clearly learned how things work and all the rules. It was my dream since first day in the city to be a gang leader and now i am going for it.
I want to make Families best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc. I want to make my term best term ever in Families. I have many mature friends and goods turfers in my knowledge who will support me to run the gang. But wheather he is my friend i will not show any biasedness in giving rank. I will give according to ones experience and skills.
I have also been high command in almost all gangs and i can handle new players very well and explain them the rules.
3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Sprays
I will try to 100% Turf

Ranking System:

1- Newbie
2- Titan
3- Snow
4- Shooter
5- Gangster
6- Thugs
7- Graffiti
8- Clapper
9- Drug Lord
10- War Lord
11- Event Leader
12- Turfer
13- Under Deputy
14- OGs Families
15- Deputy Leader
16- Leader

Rowenas

[R-O-W-E-N-A]
Player
1. Your name IRL: Burak
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+03
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: rowenasolid
6. Your Nickname: Rowena Solid
7. Your ID: 80654

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

1- I wanted to become a gang leader because I have experience in the city, and I aspire to lead people in a proper and positive manner. My goal is to use my knowledge and skills to guide others effectively, ensuring that we operate with integrity and achieve our objectives together.
2- Additionally, I am eager to lead and mentor individuals within the gang, imparting all the knowledge and skills necessary for success. If there are aspects I am unfamiliar with, I am committed to learning and subsequently teaching these to the members. My aim is to ensure everyone knows what to do and what to avoid, fostering a well-informed and capable team.
3- Most importantly, I am determined to persevere and never give up. I will continuously strive to correct my mistakes, turning them into valuable learning experiences, and using those lessons to improve myself and the gang as a whole.

I can be active in the gang by solving anyone's problems and treating people individually.

There is no tolerance for toxicity within the gang, as we prioritize respect, positive communication, and a supportive environment for all members.

Achieving victories in events and accomplishing much more through dedication and teamwork are key goals we strive to attain. (My Event Deputy and his team is ready and eagerly waiting for me to take the lead.)

The quality of an interview exam should be such that the candidate cannot receive a warning or verbal reprimand.

100% Turf (I have the only team that will establish dominance on the turfs.)

100% Graffiti.

Last edited:

Titan Sup

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Supratik Sarkar
2. Your age IRL : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : titan_sup
6. Your Nickname : Titan Sup
7. Your ID : 140742

Additional information
1. Leader of the Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

i) I spend too many times in this game and I got experience in legal and illegal org from this city. I was in legal and illegal org but i like the gangs( illegal org ) over the legal org. I was OGs(13) in Vagos and Bloods. I also worked in SAHP and LI. My dream was to be a leader in org. So, i want to be a leader of Families

ii) I want to see my favorite gang on top in this city. With my Leadership, I will make The Families more active gang in This city. We will take part in most of the events. And also we will try 100% turf.

iii) In this city, there are too many new people. And they have no knowledge about this city and no money also. So, we will train them and give bonuses to them who ever join the Families. Also we teach them about all rules about our city. Rule breaks and other provoking things will not be allowed in the Families.

iv) In my leadership, Everyone will do fun and enjoy in Families. And Families will be the top gang in this city. Everyone will enjoy the full gang roleplay.

We will attend all possible events and make a bonus system. We will complete our goals and our weakly target. I will make some departments to maintain the Families. Make a good rank system.

RANKING SYSTEM
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- OGs
12- Under-Deputy
11- Turfer
10- Ak-47
9- Event-Manager
8- Warlord
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Graffiti Leader
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze

shcmetterling

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Emircan
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 12-16
5. Your Discord : matthevschmetterlingx
6. Your Nickname : Matthew Schmetterling
7. Your ID : 159942
Additional information
1. Leader of The Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.(I) first i have been to every gang but the most gang i liked was Families and i always dreamed of being a gang leader
2.(II)and i wanna be the leader of Families because i always wanted to be the leader of Families and i have had so much experience before
2.(III)and personally i have seen so bad leader's in some gangs like vagos Marabunta and families thats why i wanna make this gang the best

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.(I)i think it would be great if my gang had the best opertunity to rob stores go to events and do their own events like the deputys and stuff like that
3.(II)and would take the begginers to the Familis gang if they know the rules of course i would be more than happy to take the good players and begginers after level 3-4-5 or so
3.(III)and just beacuse of that i would love to be an leader of the Families gang if you guys let me be the leader of the families gang
and finally have :
%100 turfs
10.000+ profit every hour
do 2 fz raids every day
max bonuses
+great activty
rank system:
14: Top Dealer
13: Deputy Dealer
12: Schmetterling
11: Turfer
10: Warlord
9: Mania
8: Captain
7: Mafia
6: Grafitti Team
5: Junior Mafia
4: Enforcer
3: Clapper
2: Baby mania
1: Newbie

Usama Volkov

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations The following players have been selected for Families interview at server time 15:00 on 25-07-2024

Titan Sup-140742

The Applications For Families Leader Is Closed Now.

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Player
information
1. Your name IRL-Abhinav Singh
2. Your age IRL-21
3. Time zone-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord- alexa_bros
6. Your Nickname- Alexa Bros
7. Your ID- 136988
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

A) In the city i have earned a vast experience from legal orgs and illegal orgs. when i came new here i got engaged in criminal activities by joining gangs from that time I earned experience in gang at 14 and 15 rank in various gang, also i was leader in Vagos which makes me more capable of handling a gang better and during that term i managed to gather many people as well as made the gang most active gang of the city

B) I saw many members in other gang not happy because of bad bonus system and little bit of internal conflict and favouritism. So if i be leader of families I will make this things not happen in my gang also I will provide them with excellent bonus system so they more involve in gang event and contribute their most of the time making the gang active, secondly i will keep IC events with prize pool so they also enjoy during the term I will create a good atmosphere in Gang so they never forget the best memories with families

C) I wanted to be leader of the Families, because other gang used to seem not powerful against LEO, but in my term I will ensure that we counter FZ ,Store Robbery and most importantly we counter the Gang Raid and also we do daily store robbery to make criminal activity to the max in city.

D) I like Family because of its small area and close ways . i will keep families on top by making more criminal activity in city and also with good people who follow rules. I will take experienced people who are good shooters and with better coordination, I will keep the Gang member motivated and friendly environment so that they help each other also during complex situation

E) I will make the ghetto most active and will make sure to do daily ghetto robberies and to participate daily criminal activities

- I will maintain a good level of RP during store robberies, and I will make sure to do no Toxicity and keep fair promotion to ensure no Partiality, also i will take interview of people before inviting them in gang to make sure that there is no possibility of mass rule break

- Making experienced HC who has experienced of both legal orgs and illegal orgs so he think in both the way and make a way out from the problem and i will make sure that he not do any toxicity or misuse of powers to the lower ranks

- I will make sure we do minimal mistake and maximum criminal activities, I will make graffiti profit above 8k each hour also i will make sure that I hear everybody if they have complain abt any gang member I will handle it professionally also will handle the gang professionally.

- I will make the gang member promotion on the basis of their activeness in city and their contribution to gang as will involvement in event and I promise not to take any biased decision regarding the for anyone

AIM
1)100% Turf and daily Gang Raids
2)Making Graffiti profit over 7k Every hour
3)Attending most of the event
4)Making Ghetto near Families most active by daily ghetto robberies
5)By making proper RP situation during highway robberies ,store robberies and hostage situation.
F)Making Experienced HC
6)Following Rules and regulation and maintaining proper RP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading my application, Best regards, Alexa Bros

MY RANKING SYSTEM
1-FREEZE
2-Newbie
3-Clapper
4-Graffiti Team
5-Graffiti Leader
6-Shooter
7-Gangster
8-Druglord
9-Warlord
10-Event Leader
11-Turfer
12-Under deputy
13-OG Families
14-Ak47
15-Deputy
16-Leader

Bawli

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Lakshay Shukla
2. Your age IRL : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : lakshay7182
6. Your Nickname : Bawli Badmash
7. Your ID : 140117

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) I got a experience in this city. I was in illegal org. Vagos and I enjoyed that time. From that day I have a dream that some day i will be the leader of illegal organization. I also in legal org. But illegal organization is more enjoyable. So I want become a leader of families.

2) In my leadership, I want to see my Gang in Top of ever other Gang in the city. We will complete our quest and also try 100% turf. We will me the most dangerous gang in city. And the other organization
Have a Fear in their mind about us.

3) We will recruit new players and teach them about the city rules. Also we tell them about the actual fun and bounding about the gang. We will provide bonuses. We are not allowed the Rule Breaking and provoking in the gang.

4) For the last few days there is no activity from families in the city and I will assure this in my leadership the activities of families would be high. I will make a new system that will make our gang more special then other gangs.

For a improving roleplay level we need to train players make a good bonuses system and Increase the budget of our gang. And we need some people who will notice the behavior of gang members.

RANKING SYSTEM OF FAMILIES
15- Leader

14- Deputy
13- OGs
12- Under-Deputy
11- Turfer
10- Ak-47
9- Captain
8- Warlord
7- Head Of Ghetto
6- Graffiti Leader
5- Graffiti Team
4- Shooter
3- Gangster
2- Trainee

1- Freeze

Ginniii Valentino

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ginni
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : 5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname : Ginniii BoomBoom
7. Your ID : 157024

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

I will make Families HQ the home of many players and I am sure that I will do it. Under my leadership, Families will be stronger than ever because I have a good influence in the city and also the people in the city. During my time as leader I will bring activity near Families HQ there will be more crime in that area than ever before so we will dominate the parts of the ghetto that are close to us I will basically ensure this under my leadership our main goal is to dominate the entire ghetto.

I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time. To ensure this, I will make sure that no one is toxic to each other. I will organize as many events as possible to ensure that everyone has fun. I believe that if an environment is provided where everyone gets along well with each other and has a lot of fun, the quality of the RP will increase.

I believe I have good leadership. I know from experience what is good and what is bad. By taking advantage of these experiences, I will always keep the Families on top.

I will do as many store robberies and raids as possible In this way, both the police and gang sides can make good RP

I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks

We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible

I will organize as many events as possible and ensure that everyone gets plenty of bonuses and enjoys what they do

MY GOALS
100% Turf
10K Graffiti Profit
Becoming the most successful gang in the city
Attend all the events
Will try to win all events

Thanks For Reading Out My Application
Families On Top

hamzaahmedabbasi

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL
hamzaahmedabbasi

Your age IRL
Time zone
(GMT+5)
Average online per day
7-8 Hours
Your Discord
hamza2696
Your Nickname
Hamza Ahmedabbasi
Your ID
Additional information

Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better with me being leader. i know 3 languages Armenian , Russian , and English all fluently i have been leader of marabunta on the 1st server of English and i learned from my mistakes to be a good leader and i had lead big groups of people i have been deputy leader for multiple gangs like vagos , bloods , families , marabunta , i know all the rules and will do the best of the best to make it the biggest and best gang in the server i have a lot of experience so i can handle things in good way and fast.
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving roleplay is to ensure the levels of rp stay high by maintaining a strict approach to recruitment and to also divide the gang into factions that specialise in particular areas such as negotiation teams or robbery squads.

hamzaahmedabbasi

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL
hamzaahmedabbasi

Your age IRL
Time zone
(GMT+5)
Average online per day
7-8 Hours
Your Discord
hamza2696
Your Nickname
Hamza Ahmedabbasi
Your ID
Additional information

Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better with me being leader. i know 3 languages Armenian , Russian , and English all fluently i have been leader of marabunta on the 1st server of English and i learned from my mistakes to be a good leader and i had lead big groups of people i have been deputy leader for multiple gangs like vagos , bloods , families , marabunta , i know all the rules and will do the best of the best to make it the biggest and best gang in the server i have a lot of experience so i can handle things in good way and fast.
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving roleplay is to ensure the levels of rp stay high by maintaining a strict approach to recruitment and to also divide the gang into factions that specialise in particular areas such as negotiation teams or robbery squads.

Ethan Maze

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Ziad
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: UTC +1
4.Average online per day: 6-9+
5.Your Discord: abo_basel1
6.Your Nickname: Abo Basel
7 .Your ID : 137

Additional information

->leader of Famillies

->Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. Want to make the gang as good as possible, making sure the members of the gang do not break any rules and maintaining proper high commands with good knowledge.

2. Imrpoving the bonus system and encourage members of the gang to participate in every event, by providing good amount of bonus on time which encourages the people of the gang interested in events.

3. As a leader of the gang I will ensure that I will help the people of my gang to gain experience about the situations so that they dont have trouble managing on their own.

->Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.Making sure the people who wants to join the gang know the basic rules atleast so that it doesnt affect the RP of other people involved in the situation.

2 . Making specific rank for specific for specific work EX :- Turfer for turfs, Graffiti artist for doing graffiti, Event manager for managing the events.

3 . Having proper Deputies and high commands who have good experiece in situation and know the rules very well so that the people of the gang can solve gang related issues as soon as possible without and mistake and disturbing the RP of other players.

4 . Make sure to do more store robberies to get enough funds to give bonus on time and make sure it doesn't get delayed.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real member
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist