Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

karan kapoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohan
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: alphaa08
6. Your Nickname: Mercyy Macro
7. Your ID: 146433

Additional information-

1. Leader of Families . .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) Its been long since I have been playing in this server. If i be the leader i will try my best to bring families on top. And i will try
my best to control all fights in street and will try to win every event as the leader. And i also want to experience that how to feels
as a leader. And will try my best to make RP more fun.

B) Giving more opportunity helps peoples to show their skills. I will try my best to know each of our players their problems and their
skills. I will see every players need and will try to fulfil it. From my sight every player as right to express their problems
they are facing in RP.

C) Communication skills also takes place in this process. If people have a good communication skill it helps them to talk to anyone
without any problem. And everyone should be treated equally with good behaviour because sometimes higher rank players
disrespects lower rank ones I want this thing to end if im the leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I can improve Roleplay level in organization by listening to everyone hearing there problems which they face in the server. I will try to be my best as a leader and make peoples RP fun. I will set a layout which our peoples have to accept in order to get higher rank. And I have some more plans for further if I get the opportunity to be a Leader.

Thank You if gave time on my forum.
Someone posted both bloods and families application xD.

Assassin Arnab

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Title :-Leader of Families | Assassin Arnab

Information

1. Your name IRL: Arnab.​

2. Your age IRL: 16.​

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30.​

4. Average online per day: 2 to 8 Hours.​

5. Your Discord: Assassin_Arnab​

6. Your Nickname: arnab_12​

7. Your ID : 145619​

Additional information

1. Leader of ...Families

Reason 1 : I want to be the leader of the Families because I just like this gang and the Green is one of my favourite color and I had many memories and relation with this gang because it is the gang where I had done many crimes and more memorable activities.

Reason 2 : The second reason of why I want to be the leader of Families because I will try my best to find best deputies and gang members and also I will give my best in making my gang members good bonuses for their activities so that they will start getting more active in gang that will make the Families on top in crimes in the city and I also had experience of being an high Command and Desputies of gangs like I had experience of all gang.

Reason 3 : I will be very strict about rules I will be against breaking rules if I saw any member of this gang is breaking the rules first I will tell them that what they had done and I will teach them the rule and after that they will get punishment so that they dont do it again and I will not allow any of my high Command to accept any player in the gang without taking his/her interview and if I saw any High Command doing that he/she will get demotion directly and , the players can get rank up when I saw the member is active and participating in events and the minimum level requiretment to join the gang will be 6 or more can join the gang after the interview and I will try my best to participate in all events with my gang members specially Clandestine, Battleship, we will do 100% Fort Zancudo and other robbries like We will do regular gun store robbery, 24/7 store robbery, and highway robbries etc....

I would like to mention my rank system of gang members:

16. Leader

15. Deputy Leader

14. Under Deputy

13. AK-47

12. OGs

======High Command======

11. Events Leader

10. Warlord

9. Turfer

8. Clapper

7. Psycho killer

6. Shooter

5. Gangster

4. Graffitist

3. Drug Dealer

2. Newbie

1. Freeze

We will Do 100% TURFs , We will make GHETTO Active , we will Stop Toxicity , We will Promote RP , we will let everyone not To Break Server Rules.

EN3 [ EX-COS of LSPD | EX-HOD of LSPD | EX-UD of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN3
EN2[ EX-Kingpin of MB | EX-UD of Bloods | EX-Ak-47 of Vagos| EX-AK-47 of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN2

pablo mafioso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- nagesh
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
- 4to5 HRS
5. Your Discord
-kingpablo99
6. Your Nickname
-pablo
7. Your ID
_145097

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Families​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

[1] I would like to be leader of families gang bcoz i I believe I could be a great leader and i have great knowledge on the gang life and i have good knowledge of stat org too so i can use it for my advantage

[2]- Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Families gang and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang , , and also wanted players to have more fun and participate evry event under Families gang name. also before i was one of the high commands of the Families gang and also i was highest command in other illegal organizations like bloods , ballas , vagos etc. from here i gained alot of experience about illegal things from the mistakes of the leaders and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

[3]- I want to give the new gang members a true criminal experience within the rules without violating them, and reactivate the Families gang in order to activate the rest of the government jobs as well.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

I want to introduce a system of commercial gangs, not just to expose theft and murder, such as if they are interested in selling weapons, drugs and smuggling, and I mean that their dealings in the city be more, that it be a commercial deal to sell contraband and other things prohibited to citizens, and that the system of kidnapping and killing is between gangs or members of government jobs only and illegal institutions Only and not an ordinary citizen like corrupt policemen, money transfer cars and trucks.

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Jamal
2. Your age IRL = 16
3. Time zone = GMT+2
4. Average online per day = 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord = braxtonxxx
6. Your Nickname = Braxton Abi
7. Your ID = 134149

Additional information

1. Leader Of Families

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.i want to be the leader of Families as i am fully experienced in gangs from city three by being deputy of more than 8 gangs and recently shifted to en2 and saw server struggling to find new good/experienced gang leaders and i think its the best opportunity to revive ghetto of en2 and let state orgs know that en2 ghetto is still alive.

2. I will make sure no favoritism happen in my gang and all members get the equal respect.

3. will chose top notch deputy so they dont break and rules if deputy didnt break any rules nor the other members will as they all will follow deputy calls so it dosent ruin the fun of rp.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.will not tolarate any kind of toxicity will make a channel in the mails of the gang name report for all the gang members to report if anyone do any kind of toxicity if somebody got caught doing this will get immediately kicked/demoted from the gang even if he is deputy.

2. will teach newbies about the rules and system of the server as someone of them can be the future leader of the any origination it will help my gang as well as the Server to find new good leader for future.

3. My main goals for this term will be :-
20+ Store robberies
40+ Fz's
100% Sprays
100% Turfs

Regards,
Braxton Abi.
Best leader Deserving one +1

Top Bottom