Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

James Volkov

♰Volkov♰
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sk Arsh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord: jamesvol.
6. Your Nickname: James Volkov
7. Your ID: 120836

Additional information
1x Bloods Trusted Blood
1x Vagos Deputy

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I Want To Be Leader Of Families Because In My Opinion I Think It Was One Of The Best Gangs In The City Because It Had A Lot Of Competition With Other Gangs But It Stood And Became An Iconic Gang To Other Gangs That EveryBody In Los Santos Fears

2.2 I Want To Be Leader Of Families Because I Know I Can Lead It Like How Other Leaders Lead It And Made It The Best It Can Be And Made Every Other Gang Helpless And Hopeless In Ghetto.

2.3 And I Was Deputy In Families And In Vagos So From Last Month I Know That I Can Lead Because I Got Leadership Skills And I Lead Some Event Myself Like Battleship FZs And Store Robberies And Clands And Some Hostage Situation And More.

2.4 And Lastly I Met A lot Of Leaders Like Usama Volkov That Helped Me Improve My Leadership Skills And Helped Me To Become Better EveryDay That Passed When I Was Under There Leadership.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. First Of All To Improve The Rp In The Gang We Need To Be Active In Ghetto And We Need To Interact More With Leos.

2. Secondly We Need To Do A Well Organized Bonus System In The Gang So Everyone Understand Bonus System.

3. We Need To Do More Activity Like Doing Hostage Sits And Robbing In Highway And In Ghetto.

4. We Need To Organize Hc Meeting Every Week So We Complete The Crime Chart.

5. And I Need To Have The Best Deputies So The Gang Will Always Be Active Day Or Night

6. I Will Not Accept Any Kind Toxicity In The Gang.

7. I Will Teach Those Who Don't Know A Lot Of Rules That Are In My Gang.

-My Goals For The Term.
-Get The Maximum Members For The Gang.
-Get Above 10K Spray Profit Every Hour.
-Get 100% Turfs in Ghetto. (My Main Goal)
-Giving Out Bonuses Every Event.

-Dominate Ghetto And Destroy Every Other Gang.

Thank You For Reading,
James Volkov

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Player
information
1. Your name IRL-Abhinav Singh
2. Your age IRL-21
3. Time zone-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord- alexa_bros
6. Your Nickname- Alexa Bros
7. Your ID- 136988
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) I have earned a Huge experience from legal orgs and illegal orgs. when i came new here i got engaged in criminal activities by joining gangs from that time I earned experience as a HC in various gang, also i was leader in Vagos which makes me more capable of handling a gang better and during that term i managed to gather many people as well as made the gang most active gang of the city

B) I saw many members in other gang not happy because of bad bonus system and little bit of internal conflict and favouritism. So if i be leader of families I will make this things not happen in my gang also I will provide them with excellent bonus system so they more involve in gang event and contribute their most of the time making the gang active, secondly i will keep IC events with prize pool so they also enjoy during the term I will create a good atmosphere in Gang so they never forget the best memories with families

C) I wanted to be leader of the Families, because other gang used to seem not powerful against LEO, but in my term I will ensure that we counter FZ ,Store Robbery and most importantly we counter the Gang Raid and also we do daily store robbery to make criminal activity to the max in city.

D) I like Family because of its small area and close ways . i will keep families on top by making more criminal activity in city and also with good people who follow rules. I will take experienced people who are good shooters and with better coordination, I will keep the Gang member motivated and friendly environment so that they help each other also during complex situation

E) I will make the ghetto most active and will make sure to do daily ghetto robberies and to participate daily criminal activities

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I will maintain a good level of RP during store robberies, and I will make sure to do no Toxicity and keep fair promotion to ensure no Partiality, also i will take interview of people before inviting them in gang to make sure that there is no possibility of mass rule break

- Making experienced HC who has experienced of both legal orgs and illegal orgs so he think in both the way and make a way out from the problem and i will make sure that he not do any toxicity or misuse of powers to the lower ranks

- I will make sure we do minimal mistake and maximum criminal activities, I will make graffiti profit above 8k each hour also i will make sure that I hear everybody if they have complain abt any gang member I will handle it professionally also will handle the gang professionally.

- I will make the gang member promotion on the basis of their activeness in city and their contribution to gang as will involvement in event and I promise not to take any biased decision regarding the for anyone

AIM
1)100% Turf and daily Gang Raids
2)Making Graffiti profit over 7k Every hour
3)Attending most of the event
4)Making Ghetto near Families most active by daily ghetto robberies
5)By making proper RP situation during highway robberies ,store robberies and hostage situation.
F)Making Experienced HC
6)Following Rules and regulation and maintaining proper RP

MY RANKING SYSTEM
1-FREEZE
2-Newbie
3-Clapper
4-Graffiti Team
5-Graffiti Leader
6-Shooter
7-Gangster
8-Warlord
9-Druglord
10-Event Leader
11-Turfer
12-Under deputy
13-OG Families
14-Ak47
15-Deputy
16-Leader
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading my application, Best regards, Alexa Bros

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 4-8hrs per day
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795
Additional information
1. Leader of... Grove Streeet Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I want to Be leader of a Gang Becuase of My experiance in Both sides Crime & State and I know crime rules more then state rules and i've in crime for more 7 monthes and i got 3x deputy with my deputy experiance i can let the gang active with good numbers also i would love to get more experiance as leadership in crime orgs

2.2 In My term I will get good numbers with active people and the gang will be active in ghetto in last terms gangs are not active in ghetto in me term we will be active in ghetto and outside the city with good numbers and active members

2.3 last reason I will achive the hard thing like 100% with my turf team i can get 100% turf captur in 1 term without warning and also i will try my hard to get terrorist org it will be hard but i can do it in my term and let families terrorist org in the city

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will improve RolePlay by doing:
1. daily hostage situation
2. daily store robbery
3. daily gun store robbery
4. achive terrorist org
5. doing good bunoses system

Ranking System:

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. TOP G
13. Under Deputy
12. AK -47