Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

IVAN Casawi

EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ziad
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) Normal days 15:00- 22:00
Weekends 9:00- 22:00
5. Average online per day : 6 -9+ hours
6. Your Discord : abo_basel1
7. Your Nickname : Abo
8. Your ID : 137
9. Languages spoken: English, Danish, German, Arabic
I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

-I like to help people out with almost everything I could possibly help with.

-I want to keep the city safe with the least number of rule breaks possible.

-I have been in the city for too long and I have been a deputy in multiple gangs. I ensured that everything was going all right.

-I have been an admin in other projects, so I have experience before.

-I'm not corrupt at all. I will never treat or help friends different with punishments.

-I would also say that I have a really clear punishment history, of which I think only 1 false ban, and it was removed around 30 minutes after verifying it with the admin.

2. What are your strengths?

-Quick learner
-Problem solver
-loyal
-Time management
-Good communication

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-Being kind to some people more than they actually deserve.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-Nope

Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information
Your name IRL:adam
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT+1 mrocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 1:00
Average online per day(hours):10-12
Your Discord ID: adamizm
Your characters' name (IC): ivan casawi
Your in game ID: 121747
Your in game level: 22
Languages spoken: english . arabic . frensh
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime
Additional information
1\Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
i have been more than 10 months playing on EN 2 and EN3 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing and also i want get a new experience after i get all my wishes as an RP player
2\What are your strengths?
- i can fix any problem cuz i am calm all the time
-My hard work will help everyone
- i was a citizen for a long time so i can understand the problems of every player that i got when i wa
s RP player
-Quick learner
3\What are your weaknesses?
- i have no weakness in RP but there is only one problem that when i see someone oppressed i cant stop my self until i help him although there are consequences
4\What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- am very active so i can reduce pressure on the admin team
- i can respond quickly to all the issues
5\Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- of course
6\Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-no
7\Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- ex: DOD in GOV rank 22 ( EN3 )
-ex: executive agent in FIB rank 21 ( EN3)
-ex: director of HR in GOV ( EN3)
_ ex: first responder in EMS (EN3)
-deputy of HR in FIB (EN3)
thats why i got so many experiences in a lot of orgs legal and illegal
so i know many rules of the orgs and every rule of the city and i'm going to help many new people and work hard as i can
as well there is no many arab admins to explain stuff to new arab people which has weak english so i can help them and reduce there problems .

Last edited:

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1. Alexa Bros - 136988 : alexa_bros

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Dydro

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Information
1.Your name IRL : Ayoub
2.Your age (OOC): 20
3.Time zone + country: GMT+01:00 | Morocco
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 00:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8-10 Hours
6.Your Discord ID: .dydro
7.Your characters' name (IC): Dydro Vinsmoke
8.Your in game ID: 112505
9.Your in game level: 23
10.Languages spoken: English, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I've been active in the city for a long time, dedicating many hours to role-playing. Throughout my time here, I've made mistakes and observed others doing the same, but each experience has been a valuable lesson. Starting from scratch, I've worked hard, joined all of illegal organizations, and collaborated with different leaders. Now, I feel like it's time for me to give back by sharing my knowledge and helping others. I believe that it's the perfect moment for me to step into this role and contribute to enhancing the role-playing experience for everyone.

2.What are your strengths?
- I got literally 0 enemies I've never had any problem with anyone in the city, so Ima treat everyone equally.
- I'm fluent in both English and Arabic.

3.What are your weaknesses?
- I get angry when I explain something to a person but that person isn't focusing or paying attention to me.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I hold respect for everyone and am committed to being available to enhance players' experiences, contributing to a more vibrant server. I am always ready to assist and support players, no matter the challenge, to help resolve their issues and improve their gameplay.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes " I don't have any business as of now.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- Currently I got no issues, so I can do my daily Admin work.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- It would be beneficial for me to work closely with illegal organizations, as I have been a member of one in the past. My experience provides me with a clear understanding of how these organizations operate. " Also I forgot to mention that I will do my 100% for this, Thank you for reading my application!!!"

Aadi Verlice

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
Your name IRL: Aditya Pal
Your age (OOC): 24
Time zone + country: India (GMT+5:30)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (09:00 PM to 04:00 AM Using 24H Time Format )
Average online per day(hours):6 to 8
Your Discord ID:adi_verlice
Your characters' name (IC): Aditya pluxury
Your in game ID: 71337
Your in game level: 2 [ Im from City 3 You Can Research About Me City 3 Id - 71337]
Languages spoken:English,hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life: I am playing grand rp for almost 2 years.i feel that i can help newcomers by becoming an admin.I wanna be an admin because i wanna maintain RP quality,And I Want To Be a Admin Because I Need To Know About Admin Work I Know Everthing About Grand Rp But Last Thing I Want To Know Admins how Work. i hope its helps

What are your strengths: I Have Litle Bit Of Patience, I Dont Panic In Difficult Siutaion,Language Understanding,Creativity

What are your weaknesses: I Am Litle Bit Aggressive But I Improve My Self,Lack of Emotional Understanding,- I am loyal to all my jobs And Friends, sometimes, colleagues take benefit of it and give their work to me.

What skills can you bring to the admin team: I Am A Fast Typer,Moderation Assistance,Scenario Generation

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.I am Ready

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon: Some Time Light Cut And Internet Off

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Give Me A Chance To Join Team And Contribute

Last edited:

Mehtab Nawab

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Mehtab Ansari
Your age (OOC): 20 Years
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 12:00 to 17:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6hours
Your Discord ID: vikingnawab
Your characters' name (IC): Viking Nawab
Your in game ID: 98376
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I am in the city from a long time, and I can't say I know all rules, but I know that much rule which can help me to help a new player to improve their life in city. As an EMS deputy I know how to work with new people as a team. And help them to improve their roleplay experience.

- I am good at learning new things.
- Good in teamwork and helping others.
- I am good in handles the tough situation.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Sympathies with people sometime.

Yes, I am ready.

.5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Viking Nawab

Deputy Chief

EMS | EN2

Giri King

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : K.Giri sai krishna
Your age (OOC): 21
Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):14:00 To 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
Your Discord ID: gskgamer
Your characters' name (IC): Gsk King
Your in game ID: 89718
Your in game level: 46
Languages spoken: English , telugu , hindi

Additional information
I have been in the city for close to 19 months.During this time, I have experienced every situation and I believe that I have a decent knowledge about the rules in the city. I am sure that I will be able to help and guide new players in the city and make them involve in RP with more interest and knowledge. I am good at all RP situations and I can guide them in terms of what needs to be done and what not.

Patience while dealing someone,time management and being nice to people and Good Communication.

trusting everyone and being over confident.

we can work and help collaboratively in tough situations.always be postive to our team.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business from my side.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No issues at the current moment.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I have mentioned everything above but if you need anything, I am happy to share.

ahmad specter

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : K.Giri sai krishna
Your age (OOC): 21
Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):14:00 To 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
Your Discord ID: gskgamer
Your characters' name (IC): Gsk King
Your in game ID: 89718
Your in game level: 46
Languages spoken: English , telugu , hindi

Additional information
I have been in the city for close to 19 months.During this time, I have experienced every situation and I believe that I have a decent knowledge about the rules in the city. I am sure that I will be able to help and guide new players in the city and make them involve in RP with more interest and knowledge. I am good at all RP situations and I can guide them in terms of what needs to be done and what not.

Patience while dealing someone,time management and being nice to people and Good Communication.

trusting everyone and being over confident.

we can work and help collaboratively in tough situations.always be postive to our team.

I don't own any business from my side.

No issues at the current moment.

I have mentioned everything above but if you need anything, I am happy to share.
Best Admin of all time

Neji Hyuga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Dev Panchal
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 8.00 - 20.00
5. Average online per day: 2-5 hours (sometimes more)
6. Your Discord: sunnybhaiyaa
7. Your characters' name (IC): Neji Hyuga
8. Your ID: 139732
9. Your in game level: 33
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I see being an administrator as a crucial piece of the functioning of an entire city, and I would love to join this part of family. Mainly the reason why I want to become Admin is that I want to help each and every one so that everyone enjoys their RP and perform the quality RP. I have been playing from almost 6 months, I know all of the rules of Grand RP.
I believe I will be able to do this perfectly as I have been High command in Leos (corrupt bio) and gangs as well so I am familiarized with all the rules, and I will be a great help.

Talking about my strengths then I am fast learner and good communication skills. As far as I know I can deal with any situation without any hesitation and give them solutions very calmly. Other thing is respect, I respect each and every one no matter the person is younger or elder, I can treat them as similar way.

My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problem and solve it all through and I find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.

YES, I am ready to leave Rp Life.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I am active most of the Day time and I had faced some issues regarding the roleplay, and I think I can fix that as I can respond the situation very quickly.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business, not planning to buy one as well.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No, I don't have any issues at the time being.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
I have been playing on the project for a long time and have had a good RP experience and I want the new player to experience the same.

skyblaze

HOW COPY !
Player
Your name IRL: Supriyo
Your age (OOC):19
Time zone + country:GMT +5:30 , India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play :13:00-03:00
Average online per day(hours):9
Your Discord ID:skyrichxd_19580
Your characters' name (IC):Sky rich
Your in game ID:1059033
Your in game level:9
Languages spoken:Hindi , English , Bengali
What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
:- im interested more in admin life than rp life , and i also did many stuffs in rp like as a leo as gang so now i want to help new citizens as an admin . I saw there is a lack of admins so i want to try my best to give a good experience for new citizens
What are your strengths?
:-i can Handel pressure , punctual , know my limits where to stop
What are your weaknesses?
:-Trust peoples easily , Honest
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
:-i m excellent at group work
i can Handel any kind of pressure situation
i will do my work with my 100%
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
:- yes . i don't have one
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
:- Nothing
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
:- Yes i have knowledge of legal org also im 2X under deputy in FIB in 2 term in a row .

Falcon Tzariarr

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name Irl : Mahathir Al Goni
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+6 (Bangladesh)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: blackfalcon02
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Falcon Tzariarr
  8. Your in game ID: 55125
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, Bangla, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? - I had worked in almost every legal and illegal org using my another account blackfalcon tzariar (id:58373) which was taken by a scamer and it got a perma ban . after returning to the city with this one, I realized that I had done most of the rp things here, that's why want to also gather exp as admin.
  2. What are your strengths? - My family members and friends are my strengths who always give me positive thoughts and motivations.
  3. What are your weaknesses? - As Im an asian and english is my second language. Sometimes I found my self speechless because I cant find suitable words that time.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? - I have the patience to hear people and make a good judgement. I hope it will help other citizens to get their rights back.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -yes, though I dont have any.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? - Sometimes I might have exams. During exams, it might cause in being active more than 2 hours
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? - I had been eager to be an admin from the very beginning of my journey in this server, I was always fond off them. That makes me more courageous to become an admin

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

What are your weaknesses?

I do get nervous a little bit.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Your name IRL: Abhinav Alok
Your age (OOC): 19 years
Time zone + country: UTC+05:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00 (due to vacation, may change when classes will start)
Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hrs (may change after 9th August)
Your Discord ID: mr_abhi198
Your characters' name (IC): Curious Abhi
Your in game ID: 156283
Your in game level: 19
Languages spoken: English and Hindi

Additional information

Ans:
I aspire to become an admin because I want to solve problems for many players and protect innocent players from being victimized. I enjoy helping others, and becoming an admin will allow me to assist them more effectively.

Ans:
One of my key strengths is my willingness to go above and beyond to assist others and ensure their well-being. I am deeply committed to supporting my community and always strive to be a reliable and helpful presence. Additionally, I am a dedicated and hardworking individual.

Ans:
I tend to easily believe anyone who speaks to me softly, which can sometimes lead to being deceived. Additionally, I am quite emotional.

Ans:
I bring a strong sense of helpfulness and a genuine desire to assist others. I have the ability to make fair decisions that satisfy both sides and can work calmly under pressure.

Ans:
I don't have any business.

Ans:
At the moment, the primary issue affecting my activity is my college classes. Balancing my academic responsibilities with my commitments here can be challenging.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Ans: No.

Best Regards,
Abhinav Alok

ehabpluxury2

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: UTC +2:00
3. Average online per week (hours): 60hrs
4. Your Discord ID: ehabqadi264
5. Your characters' name (IC): Ehab pluxury
6. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): :111907
7. Your ingame level: 9
8. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
9: Languages spoken: English and arabic

Additional information
I have been playing RP for wail now (+3 years ) and been in En3 since last year February, i had my fair share of experience in both State and Crime as , and i think the time has come for me to take the next step, and try something new by helping regulating the server by helping new players and punish the Rule Breakers.
I am a quick learner and patient
sometimes i am moody but i try to keep it professional , and I don't have any fixed working hours in my IRL job.
I played in the EN3 server and got a lot of skills
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes
as i said previously in my IRL job I don't have any fixed working hours in my IRL Job so i don't really have a specific time when i will be in game but i can still try my best to not make it inflict with my position as an admin.
in the time i have been in en3 i have tried my best to be a good player but no one is perfect at the end im a human but i always try to learn from my mistakes and be a better version of myself.

ballistick

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

ballistick

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Cagan
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GTC+3 turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):13.00-22.00
  5. Average online per day(hours):7-8
  6. Your Discord ID:ballistick_
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Ballistick TheCinop
  8. Your in game ID:113226
  9. Your in game level:19
  10. Languages spoken:turkish-inglish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):i know state better
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?- the rp life is being boring to me after that much hours on the game and i wanna try the admin life before i go
  2. What are your strengths?- im not a angry man i can try everything to support the players id love to help to players and teach them
  3. What are your weaknesses? - im a little shy and quiet
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?- i think there is no turkish admin if i come i can talk with turkish guys dont know english well my english is good also
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?- after 30 days i have school and i will free the game that times
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?- i just wanna try to be an admin i think i cant but just like i said i wanna try to be an admin atleast i hope im not gonna take you guys time

ballistick

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Cagan
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GTC+3 turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):13.00-22.00
  5. Average online per day(hours):7-8
  6. Your Discord ID:ballistick_
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Ballistick TheCinop
  8. Your in game ID:113226
  9. Your in game level:19
  10. Languages spoken:turkish-inglish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):i know state better
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?- the rp life is being boring to me after that much hours on the game and i wanna try the admin life before i go
  2. What are your strengths?- im not a angry man i can try everything to support the players id love to help to players and teach them
  3. What are your weaknesses? - im a little shy and quiet
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?- i think there is no turkish admin if i come i can talk with turkish guys dont know english well my english is good also
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?- after 30 days i have school and i will free the game that times
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?- i just wanna try to be an admin i think i cant but just like i said i wanna try to be an admin atleast i hope im not gonna take you guys time
close it

Luna Pluxury

Former Governor En2
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
**Information:**

Your name IRL: Wrishav Chowdhury

Your age (OOC): 24

Time zone + country: GMT +5:30

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 16:00

Average online per day(hours): 4 to 6

Your Discord ID: govlunamoonstone

Your characters' name (IC): Luna MoonStone

Your in game ID: 102784

Your in game level: 37

Languages spoken: Bengali, Hindi, English

**Additional Information:**

1. **Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?**

I want to become an admin because I've reached a point where I've explored all aspects of RP Life and am looking for a new challenge. I aim to contribute to maintaining a positive and healthy environment in Grand RP, which I hold in high regard as my first RP server. With experience in various roles such as GOV, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, NG, LI, and holding a lawyer's license, I am well-versed in the law and dedicated to improving the RP experience for others. Spending 6 to 8 hours daily in the city has given me a deep appreciation for the community, and I'm eager to give back by supporting and guiding players, as I have learned from the respected admins.

2. **What are your strengths?**

I possess several strengths, including being a good listener, having a respectful demeanor, and consistently seeking to help others without expecting anything in return. My calm and composed nature has earned me respect and affection from many people in the city.

3. **What are your weaknesses?**

My greatest weakness is my kind-hearted nature, which sometimes makes me susceptible to being persuaded by others.

4. **What skills can you bring to the admin team?**

Technical Skills: Good at understanding and managing server hardware, operating systems, and network setups.

Communication: Able to explain things clearly and work well with others to solve problems.

Adaptability: Quick to learn new things and stay updated with new mechanisms.

5. **Will you be ready to sell your business?**

I currently do not own a business, but if I did, I would be willing to sell it, as adhering to the rules is more important to me than maintaining a business.

6.**Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?**

Currently there no IRL issue or Situation that will prevent me from being active at the moment or any time soon.

7.**Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?**

I’m eager to contribute and adapt quickly, and I’m always up-to-date with the latest update and technologies.

Thanks for your time.

Yours faithfully,

Luna MoonStone

silver1785

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Vaibhav Verma
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 14:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: silver1785
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Silver Plays
  8. Your in game ID: 79485
  9. Your in game level: 25
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
    1.I arrived at this city nearly around 1.5 year ago, since then i started to explore the city as much as i can, i gained experience by working in different beginner jobs around the city be it farmer, taxi driver, bus driver, trucker, collector, etc. After gaining a plenty of experience in beginner jobs, i started exploring the legal side of jobs like LSPD, SAHP etc. I gained plenty of experience there and became an High Command of Legal orgs due to good work in a very short term.
    2.Apart from these things, till date, i have just made a single mistake in my punishment history, i have always been a citizen who always follows all the rules be it IC or OOC.
    3.So, as i have gained a pretty much experience of the roleplay, so i think i should become an admin and leave the RP life so that i can help the citizens with my experience.

- Calm Behaviour
    - Polite
    - Sincere towards my work

- Sometimes a bit laziness

I bring my detailed investigative behaviour and decent communication skills which are very important being an admin

Yes, Luckily i don't have any business

For now, there's no IRL issue

NO!

Last edited:
Top Bottom