Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00-00:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 15
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/(Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I've been in the city for a long time to understand its rules. I've got to know more about the state and crime in the city. As an old player in grand rp you wanna try new stuff so what's better than starting from the admin team. Throughout my experiences in grand rp, I’d watch how the admin team members would build friendships. The kind of friendships that would last a lifetime. They never failed to balance the scale of entertainment and responsibility and that is exactly the kind of admin I aspire to be. Moreover, I'm that kind of a person who loves to be respected more than anything. I don't care about anything else as long as I'm respected. That's enough for me and I'm sure that in the admin team I will find respect.

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
-Learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

What are your weaknesses?
- Time management ; I'm trying hard to fix that weakness

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- No

Thank you

Karma Hopper

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: thomas.blaze
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thomas Blaze
8.Your in-game ID: 161132
9.Your in-game level: 11
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

2. What are your strengths?
I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

3. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I am aware I was banned for GR 1.4, recently, But I Was innocent and Sam sir unbanned me and he also clarified I can still be an admin and leader :) . I might be level 11 but I have thoroughly invested my time in learning all the rule of the city!

Regards,
Thomas Blaze (Karma Hopper)
Application closed

Top Bottom