Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ilterish_DeburneHurmaci
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DqzE4oRtg_k,https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/753295/,https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/19737/page-210#post-2095598

İlterish

Как дела
Player
In this forum he says he is 18 years old but 6 mounths ago he applied for admins on EN2 he says he was 19 years old. Normal people getting aged but somehow this guy getting younger. So this guys deceiving admins. This is the proof in case he edits his post

for deceiving admins
he lying about age in applications and this is clearly deceiving admins, like Reviewed - Biased Admin I Floki Vilgeroarson

İlterish

Как дела
Player
i can clearly 6 month ago i was new in game and iam ready to show my id :)
its not about your ID. 6 month ago you were 19 and now you are 18 so you deceived admin and you need to be punish for this. + Being new does not allow you to deceive admins.

Jinx Albo

Player
Player
its not about your ID. 6 month ago you were 19 and now you are 18 so you deceived admin and you need to be punish for this. + Being new does not allow you to deceive admins.
I dont know you even
6 month ago i did that application
And after i did more application with my right age only 1 app was wrong
And when i got selected as an admin i write my right age
And already showed my id to en2 admins

İlterish

Как дела
Player
I dont know you even
6 month ago i did that application
And after i did more application with my right age only 1 app was wrong
And when i got selected as an admin i write my right age
And already showed my id to en2 admins
You just admit that you were lied about your age. Long story short you are accepting Deceived Admins.
And also lebron sir when he was chief and he know my age
You dont understand its not about your current age. This thread about you lied about your aged 6 months ago so you deceived admins.

Jinx Albo

Player
Player
You just admit that you were lied about your age. Long story short you are accepting Deceived Admins.

You dont understand its not about your current age. This thread about you lied about your aged 6 months ago so you deceived admins.
As i said it was a mistake and all can do mistake and you can check wll my app if i lie about my age bro you report me whiel i dont know you or i dont have any problem and your targeting right let the admin give decision if i got ban for this so you won a world cup
Let the admin give decsion

Last edited:

İlterish

Как дела
Player
As i said it was a mistake and all can do mistake and you can check wll my app if i lie about my age bro you report me right let the admin give decision if i got ban for this so you won a world cup
Let the admin give decsion
I dont know who you are and i wont get nothing when you got banned. When i see someone is breaking rules, i gotta feeling that ive to report them. Like in this threads:

Jinx Albo

Player
Player
I dont know who you are and i wont get nothing when you got banned. When i see someone is breaking rules, i gotta feeling that ive to report them. Like in this threads:
Yeh great job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom