Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Decaso pluxury

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Riju Naskar
Your age (OOC): 18
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): GMT+ 5:30 india
Average online per day(hours): 9 hours
Your Discord ID:
decasopluxury07
Your characters' name (IC): Alan Walkerr
Your in game ID: 148376
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English, , hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? ->
I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect SAHP as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.

What are your strengths?
Communication Skills, Fluent in english , a good typing speed and mulitasking , Leadership and teamwork experience

What are your weaknesses?
-> Time management. Although making connections and working in groups excite me, I strongly feel that when it involves many people, I always tend to get nervous.

What skills can you bring to the admin team? ->
Strong communication skills, I'm comfortable communicating with players, staff. Teamwork I've led teams and initiatives within the role play community.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have a business. I think I have to sold it.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> No I don't have any irl issue.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-> Yes, I am working on improving all my weaknesses.

Past experience
Fib assistant director
Ex chief commander of sahp
Ex usss deputy director
Ex Chief of staff Sahp
Ex Chief of staff Lspd
Ex Brigediar General of National Guard

Thanks for Reading my application. I got punishment for my mistake but I promise I never do this again.

Warm regards,

Alan Walker

Last edited:

anshulkalolia

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information
1. Your name IRL= Anshul
2. Your age =22
3. Time zone =UTC +1 Central European Time
4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord =cutey198
6. Your Nickname Priya Tigers
7. Your ID 107127
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
= becose i want to help new players and I am good admin will be Try best RP server
=My strength my gamer friend peoples
=Deal with smart gamers to make both parties join invite happy
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
= Nothing ++++++
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
=Yes i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of fun join terms
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
= I did not buy. I entered the second server because there are few Member left players

High Rater

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Uday Yadav
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10-12 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: highrater
  7. Your characters' name (IC): High Raterrr
  8. Your in game ID: 129430
  9. Your in game level: 37
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
    Additional information
  12. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Ans. I want to become an administrator because I believe I can have a significant impact on our city. I like giving advice and doing my best to help others, and I believe that in my new role as administrator, I'll be able to help even more people. I've been using this server for some time, and I've gained a lot of knowledge from it. Making sure that everyone who joins feels as loved and happy as I do is something I want to ensure. I was an Admin before also.
  13. What are your strengths?
    Ans. Two of my strong points are that I pick things up quickly and that I always report players who violate server policies.
  14. What are your weaknesses?
    Ans. I think my biggest flaw is that I'm probably too honest, which sometimes works against me since players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may act out as a consequence.
  15. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Ans. As I was the admin before and after that time I learned so many things that how we can we the admin team more good so the first one is understanding the situation and making it go well and the other one is knowledge I know how to handle things and what to do's now better then before.
  16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I do not own any businesses
  17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No There are none
  18. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I am a very hardworking guy who takes his work very seriously and I would like to be more better and clear then I was before and giving me a chance will help me to show my hard work.

Thomas Blaze

TYRANT. 1 X Deputy Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: thomas.blaze
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thomas ScarFace
8.Your in-game ID: 161132
9.Your in-game level: 13
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I can assure that I will be a good addition to the admin team, I have a lot of exp and will do my level best to be as productive as I can.

Ex Bloods Deputy
Ex SAHP COS
Ex LSPD ACP
Ex FIB HOD
Ex NG Major General

Regards,
Thomas ScarFace

venomdragon

Player
Player
  1. Information:-

1. Your name IRL:
    Muzaffer Serkan ILHAN
    2. Your age (0OC):
    3. Time zone + country:
    GMT+02:00 + Turkey
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
    18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
    8 to 10 hours.
    6. Your Discord ID:
    msi_tr
    Venom Red
    8. Your in game ID:
    9. Your in game level:
    15 ( + Prime Platinum is active )
    10. Languages spoken:
    English and Turkish
    State

Additional information:-

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
    I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
    My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
    My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
    I am fast learner and become adaptive personm. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
    Yes, Btw I have no business.
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
    soon? No
    My past experience
  2. FIB ( HRT & UnderCover & Spec Ops)
  3. EMS (Head of Divisions)
  4. LSPD (Superintendant)
  5. USSS ( Senior Special Agent)
  6. SAHP ( Master Trooper III)
  7. LIFE INVADER ( Creative Team)
  8. Marabunta& Ballas & Vagos & Bloods ( rank 7 )
  9. I have youtube channel If you think consider about me just dm me from emails so that I can send my youtube bodycam channel . You can watch whole my rp life as professional

10. Best Regards
    Venom Red I 166616

The administration has the right to reject your application if

Last edited:

Arip Dhar

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
=> ARIP DHAR
2. Your age (OOC):
=> 18+
3. Time zone + country:
=>
GMT + 5:30 (IND) | INDIA

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
=> 16:50 to 0:50
=> 4(MIN) to 8(MAX) HR.
6. Your Discord ID:
=> arip005
=> Sidd Rock
8. Your in game ID:
=> 151585
9. Your in game level:
=> 17
10. Languages spoken:
=> ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
=> State (Because I have many state experience in FIB)
Additional information
=> Sir, I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people. That's why I become an admin even My dream also a admin.

=> Sir, My strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin. And I also never tell a lie & I am not endure anyone tell a lie.
=> Sir, Emotion is my best weaknesses.
=> Sir, Fast respond when we are going to the admin sitution, event etc. Then I handel carefully helping to the citizens & strict punichment even the citizens break the grand rp rules.

=> Sure Sir, But I have no house or business right now.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=> No, Not at all.

=> My present sitution is:-
FIB (COS) - Chief of Staff & I also one time selection for assistance admin.
=> I obey all rules.

Regards,
Sidd Rock | 151585

Last edited:

Chetan GSuralkar

Player
Player
1. Chetan Suralkar
3.5:30+ India
4.16:30-21:30(minimum 2 hr
5.5hr
6.mr.b2m_yt
7. Chetan xoxo
10. English Hindi Marathi
11.Crime I
Additional info
1.Want to get experience as an admin assistant
2.Good communication skill loyalty quick learner not get angry (being calm in any situation) helping nature in sometime not all time
3.strict about rules
4.helping nature+ strickness
5.yes I am ready to sell all things for being admin
6.not at all
7.I also did some mistake in past but failure is first step to success and I take experience in org for experience
Experience ex chief commander at sahp
Ex hod of HR at LSPD
Ex corporal at NG and my nature is also like slim + sam

Nihalll soniii

Player
Player
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 18:00
    Additional information
    Ans. I want to become an administrator because I believe I can have a significant impact on our city. I like giving advice and doing my best to help others, and I believe that in my new role as administrator, I'll be able to help even more people. I've been using this server for some time, and I've gained a lot of knowledge from it. Making sure that everyone who joins feels as loved and happy as I do is something I want to ensure. I was an Admin before also.
    Ans. Two of my strong points are that I pick things up quickly and that I always report players who violate server policies.
    Ans. I think my biggest flaw is that I'm probably too honest, which sometimes works against me since players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may act out as a consequence.
    Ans. As I was the admin before and after that time I learned so many things that how we can we the admin team more good so the first one is understanding the situation and making it go well and the other one is knowledge I know how to handle things and what to do's now better then before.
  16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No There are none
  18. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I am a very hardworking guy who takes his work very seriously and I would like to be more better and clear then I was before and giving me a chance will help me to show my hard work.
😂😂

Bobby Leard

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra

Your age (OOC): 17

Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.

Your Discord ID: bobbyleard

Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard

Your in game ID: 161899

Your in game level: 10

Languages spoken: English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I have gained a vast experience in illegal experience in gang as well as in legal org I was deputy in 1 gang and rank 14 in all gangs, so this makes me capable of being crime curator and i know very much abt crime orgs also i want to become admin so i can give fast punishment during situation and contribute for the well being of server

-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition

What are your strengths?

- I can understand things fast

- can speak fluent english

- can handle complex situation

- always take non-biased decision

- no favouritism

- Currently I have no weakness in RP

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

- Good Communication skills

- Will try to react faster so people can justice at the spot

- Will handle every situation with patience so no one get wrong punishment

-Will always serve justice and will never do favoritism towards anyone

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- NO

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I am OG in vagos and i was 1x deputy im high comand in NG too i was high comand in SAPH, i have great knowledge of the server. ALSO I i know many rules and also taught many people the rules

From Bobby Thank You for taking your time

Nihalll soniii

Player
Player
    Additional information
    No There are none
Mazak acha hai high rater

Ali__

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ali
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country:GMT+1 morocco
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):11:00 to 22:50
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 6 hours per day
  6. Your Discord ID: aliel__00
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ali Crazyprobot
  8. Your in game ID: 125918
  9. Your in game level: 13 going to 14
  10. Languages spoken: english + frensh + arabic +morocan arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): i prefer crime section

12. Additional information

I wanna help and improve the gameplay, make a better community for all of us and have more experience in this ,,
    After being in the RP-life for long and roaming around the city, I exploited all activities which made me wonder how is it in the back stages

Organized
    Quick learner
    Detailed review
    I am always being calm in stressful situations

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
    Sometimes i stress to fast
    I try to understand the whole situation whether it is serious or not before taking any decision

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
    Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
    Yes ( I don't have any )

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
    No

Yes, note well that the will behind this application is purely strict and in sake of discovering the admin work and duties.

Gubding_gaming

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Stephen Shetty
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 4:00 to 16:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: shetty2342
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Michael Demon
  8. Your in game ID: 44607
  9. Your in game level: 18
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    - Because I have played for long time in the Project. When I started to play I used to grind and even many got bullied and trolled by other players but I dont want that it should happened to new players. And, I love to Help People
    - Straight Forward Decisions, Good Listener
    - No Weakness
    - I never listen to nonsense things I listen to the problem punish the suspect and resolve the situation and will answer the tickets ASAP.
    - YES
  7. - No
  8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - I am a old player and matured so don't be afraid to take my interview

Tejash

Player
Player
1. TEJASH KUMAR
2. 17
3. Est
4. 20+ hours on weekends and 8 hours on weekdays
5._tejash
6. TEJASH KUMAR
7. 156865

———————-
1. I started my RP experience with Grand RP. Its been more than 3 months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so that their RP experience doesn't ruin.
. I know all the rules and I will be a great help to the administration team.

2.My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin.

3. My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problemand solve it all through and i find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.

4. yes

5. Yes I will be ready.

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Information:

• Name (IRL): Aryan Mishra
  • Age (OOC): 18
  • Time zone + Country: GMT +5:30, India
  • Playtime (Server Time): 07:30 to 11:30 and during the night
  • Average Online Per Day (hours): 4-5 hours
  • Discord ID: aryanbhai29
  • Character's Name (IC): Aryan Bhaii
  • In-game ID: 155683
  • In-game Level: 13 (I also have an additional account)
  • Languages Spoken: English and Hindi
  • Preferred Section to Curate: State

Additional Information:

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I want to become an admin to assist new players and provide them with a better role-play experience by guiding them and ensuring they understand the game mechanics.
  • What are your strengths?
    I have a strong understanding of the rules, I am approachable, and I have excellent leadership skills from my experience as HOD in LSPD and a lawyer in DOJ.
  • What are your weaknesses?
    I trust people too easily, which can sometimes lead to being let down.
  • What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I bring problem-solving skills, experience in leadership roles, and a deep understanding of the server’s rules. I aim to ensure fairness and maintain a balanced and enjoyable environment for all players.
  • Will you be ready to sell your business?
    Yes, I am prepared to sell my business, as I understand it's restricted for admins to own one.
  • Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No, there are no IRL issues affecting my activity.
  • Anything else we should take into consideration for your application?
    Yes, I am committed to helping everyone equally. I have experience as the Deputy Director of USSS and was previously the HOD in LSPD. I also serve as a DOJ lawyer. I know all the state rules and believe my experience will allow me to contribute positively to the admin team.

nikowebb

Player
Player
Your Real Name: Niko Hill
Time Zone: GMT
Available Playtime: From 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT)
Average Online Hours: Approximately 8-10 hours daily
Discord: nikohunt113838
Nickname: Niko Hunt
ID: 113838
Desired Role: Curator of State Section
Languages: English

Questionnaire:

Why do you wish to become an administrator?

I possess a comprehensive understanding of all server rules.
My aim is to enhance the quality of RP for all players.
I'm motivated to alleviate the workload of existing administrators.
I am confident in my ability to ensure rule compliance for everyone.
I have broken rules in the past and I'm hoping I can help other players to avoid making the same mistakes I have made

What are your key strengths?

Proficient communication skills and a strong command of English.
Quick and efficient at grasping and retaining information.
Unbiased and just; I prioritize correctness regardless of individuals involved.

What do you consider your greatest weaknesses?

Admittedly, I can become passionate quickly, but I'm equally swift to apologize.

Are you prepared to set aside your RP life to fulfil administrative duties?

Absolutely, yes.

Are you willing to relinquish any business ventures if selected as an administrator?

I currently don't own a business, so this won't be an issue.

Are there any real-life situations preventing you from maintaining activity?

No, I am fully available.

Decaso pluxury

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Riju Naskar
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 india
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): .10:00 - 20.00
Average online per day(hours): 9 hours
Your Discord ID: decasopluxury07
Your characters' name (IC): Alan Walkerr
Your in game ID: 148376
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English, , hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? ->

I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect SAHP as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.

What are your strengths?
Communication Skills, Fluent in english , a good typing speed and mulitasking , Leadership and teamwork experience

-> Time management. Although making connections and working in groups excite me, I strongly feel that when it involves many people, I always tend to get nervous.

What skills can you bring to the admin team? ->
Strong communication skills, I'm comfortable communicating with players, staff. Teamwork I've led teams and initiatives within the role play community.

-> i don't have a business. But I have to sold it

-> No I don't have any irl issue.

-> Yes, I am working on improving all my weaknesses.

Past experience
Fib assistant director
Ex chief commander of sahp
Ex usss deputy director
Ex Chief of staff Sahp
Ex Chief of staff Lspd
Ex Brigediar General of National Guard

Thanks for Reading my application. I got punishment for my mistake but I promise I never do this again.

Warm regards,
Alan Walker

Bhuwan Aggarwal

Player
Player
1. Bhuwan Aggarwal
2. 25
3. GMT+5:30 & India
4. 16:30 to 21:30
5. 4-5 hours
6. _bhuwan
7. Bhuwan Aggarwal
8. 496
9. 42
10. English and Hindi
11. Crime curator

Additional information

1. I have spent a lot time in Rp now i want to become admin for making others people quality time in Grand RP. Also being available for everyone when they require me in any RP situation and guide them properly for no mistakes in future.
2. Time management, Leadership skills, stress management , Exploration to learn new things, I have very good knowledge of excel, make decision on the basis of proof or believe in own eyes.
3. no weakness yet which will affect my duty as an admin
4. I am hardworking and full dedication toward my work , Expertise in Ms Excel, Good Communication skills, Always try to do work more than the goals.
5. Yes
6. No
7. Yes i have been Marabunta leader recently successfully term ended on 02-08-2024.

Top Bottom