Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

himanshu477

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
1. Himanshu Solanki
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30 | India
4. 09:00 to16:00
5. 6 to 8 hours
6. himanshu477
7. Adam Federal
8. 161793
9. 14
10. Hindi and English
11. State

Additional information

1. I want to become admin because I want to experience a new life and i was in SAHP and EMS to make the city healthy and free from crime and by become admin i can make more efforts to make city healthy and protect the citizens
  2. I have good communication skills and i am to hard working and i always handle any situation very calmly and i like to face new challenges
  3. To be very honest i dont have any weaknesses
  4. I know how to work as a team so i will always motivate peoples
  5. yes, but right now i dont have any business
  6. nope there is no issue
  7. I am very hardworking and i always stands on my words and i never disappoint anyone. if my application will approved I will feel very happy to serve my service as a admin

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING MY APPLICATION

ghostrecontr

Player
Player
  1. Information:-

1. Your name IRL:
    Muzaffer Serkan ILHAN
    2. Your age (0OC):
    3. Time zone + country:
    GMT+02:00 + Turkey
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
    18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
    8 to 10 hours.
    6. Your Discord ID:
    msi_tr
    Venom Red
    8. Your in game ID:
    9. Your in game level:
    13 ( + Prime Platinum is active )
    10. Languages spoken:
    English and Turkish
    State

Additional information:-

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
    I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
    My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
    My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
    I am fast learner and become adaptive personm. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes, Btw I have no business.
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
    soon? No
    7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I have youtube channel If you think consider about me just dm me from emails so that I can send my youtube bodycam channel . You can watch whole my rp life as professiona.

Best Regards
    Venom Red I 166616

The administration has the right to reject your application if

Last edited:

Munna MichaeI

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Information
1. Your name IRL: Munna
2. Your age (OOC): 31
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:30 to 19:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: munnamichael567
7. Your characters' name (IC): Munna Michaell
8. Your in game ID: 92805
9. Your in game level: 68
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information:

I have come to this city 1 and half years back. Since then I have learnt a lot from my family, my friends and different org leaders and colleagues. I have been part of various orgs legal and illegal and got exposure to many rules. I have spent a lot of time in the city and got very few punishments. Now a days, many new members are coming to the city. I feel that they are committing many mistakes due to lack of knowledge of city rules. This is not only making their experience bad, but at the same time giving a bad impression of the city. I felt that this also might be the reason for low RP in the city.

If given a chance, I would like to become a wizard and put my best efforts to correct people who are committing mistakes unknowingly and ensure proper RP is done in every situation. Educate the new members in the city and teach them rules. At the same time, punish those who are breaking the rules intentionally and ruining RP in the city.

- Punctual

- Dedication

- Decision Making

- Cannot say 'NO' to anyone

I have good communication skills which I think is most important because as wizards one need to educate the citizens about the rules of the city and communication skills are very important. Also, am good at listening, which is required to give fair judgement in any situation.

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am aware of this rule and I acknowledge that I do not own a business at the moment

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

In the near term, I don't see anything that can stop me from being active. However, I may not be able to comment about future

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I would like to now do my part to this project in my capacity and if I get a chance I will give my 100% for sure
- I have a good experience both in legal (EMS, NG, LSPD, GOV and LI) and Illegal (All Gangs) orgs.

Thank you for your time!!

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

What are your weaknesses?

I do get nervous a little bit.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

Psyco reapr

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL= swayam vora
2. Your age(ooc) =17 (1st nov 2006)
3. Time zone =GMT + 5:30 , India
4. Based on Server Time i play (6:00 to 20:00) ( breaks included)
5. Average online per day(hours): 8-10
6. Your Discord = psycoreaper
7. Your Nickname Sycoh rypr
8. Your ID 164636
9. Your in game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: Hindi,English,marathi,gujurati

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
=i have a great knowledge about city rules and almost all rules and being an admin will help me help keep the city clean and want to keep the game a great experience for everyone
=I have good communication skills and i have excellent patience and i'm very religious so never i have cursed during wrong situation nor have i deceived anyone and im a great person to talk to
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
=To be very frank my weakness is nothing because if someone has made a mistake they deserve their punishment of course ill have to have proof but when its necessary for punishment they deserve it
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
= Yes i am ready i had my RP life on EN 3 but i want to live on the other side of the game where justice is served
=i dont have any typ of business and thats in a favour for me

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL; Akshaj Sharma
  2. Your age (OOC): 17 Years
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):12:00 to 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: itsopzolo
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sharma Handwashington
  8. Your in game ID: 152918
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English + Hindi
Additional information
    I am well-versed in role-playing games and their regulations, so I would feel comfortable managing a situation.
    I am available throughout the busiest server hours.
    Would contribute my personal strengths to the administrative staff.

Good Listeners , Helping

Quite Lazy , quickly becomes enraged

I pick up new skills quickly. I'm capable of handling any scenario. I have solid server experience.

Yes
    No
    Yes ( Reviewed - Pending Review | Curator Support )

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aakash Chopra
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:30 to 19:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours daily and 7-8 hours on week ends
  6. Your Discord ID: krishnamurari406
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Murari
  8. Your in game ID: 109291
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State/Crime
Additional information

I want to become an administrator because I truly care about making an impact on the community in a deeper manner. My time spent on this server has been incredibly fulfilling. Has provided me with valuable Role Playing experiences. Transitioning into a role would give me the opportunity to leverage my knowledge and skills to uphold fairness and create an enjoyable atmosphere, for all members. Being an admin would empower me to assist players and uphold the servers prosperity effectively.

What are your strengths?
Excellent communication skills
Strong Problem solving abilities
Quick learner and grasp things easily
Good listener
Calm minded and patient

I sometimes overthink in some situations but I am trying to overcome this weakness.

I will ensure smooth coordination with the admin team
I will respect all my seniors and progress with their guidance
I will maintain good and friendly environment with admin team

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, but I do not own one

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
At last just want to say that I have experience in gangs and legal organizations both. Also I have very clean punishment history and will give my best to prevent breaking of server rule by players and still if they do so I won’t hesitate to punish them.

Gsk King

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : K.Giri sai krishna
Your age (OOC): 22
Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):14:00 To 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
Your Discord ID: gskgamer
Your characters' name (IC): Gsk King
Your in game ID: 89718
Your in game level: 50
Languages spoken: English , telugu , hindi

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been in the city for close to 18 months. During this time, I have experienced every situation and I believe that I have a decent knowledge about the rules in the city. I am sure that I will be able to help and guide new players in the city and make them involve in RP with more interest and knowledge. I am good at all RP situations and I can guide them in terms of what needs to be done and what not.

2.What are your strengths?
Patience while dealing someone,time management and being nice to people and Good Communication.

3.What are your weaknesses?
trusting everyone and being over confident.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
we can work and help collaboratively in tough situations.always be postive to our team.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business from my side.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No issues at the current moment.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I have mentioned everything above but if you need anything, I am happy to share.

Ati Akhil

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:Ati Akhil
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 to 16:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-9hrs
Your Discord ID: akhil.16
Your characters' name (IC): Ati Akhil
Your in game ID: 6777
Languages spoken: English, Hindi ,Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-Even though my in-game age is less, I have a very good understanding of all the rules of the server and also have some decent experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have also been as a leader of an illegal org very recently. During my time as the leader, I have noticed many players committing mistakes unknowingly and getting punished. That is when I felt that I should share my experience and learnings and correct the ones who are committing these mistakes unintentionally. In my opinion, all the players can have a great experience (in terms of roleplay) in the city if they follow the rules and I would like to contribute to this by correcting them and ensuring proper roleplay in every situation.

What are your strengths?
- I understand both sides of any argument before concluding anything.
- I try to make anyone understand what's right and what's wrong even in pressurized situations .

- Can't hide my personality.

- I can be patient in any given situation and will be able to give a fair judgment. I believe that this skill is very important for being an admin and I can do complete justice.

- No.

- No issues.

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL; Akshaj Sharma
  2. Your age (OOC): 17 Years
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):12:00 to 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: itsopzolo
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sharma Handwashington
  8. Your in game ID: 152918
  10. Languages spoken: English + Hindi
Additional information
    I am well-versed in role-playing games and their regulations, so I would feel comfortable managing a situation.
    I am available throughout the busiest server hours.
    Would contribute my personal strengths to the administrative staff.

Good Listeners , Helping

Quite Lazy , quickly becomes enraged

I pick up new skills quickly. I'm capable of handling any scenario. I have solid server experience.

Yes
    No
    Yes ( Reviewed - Pending Review | Curator Support

venomdragon

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL:
Serkan
Your age (OOC):
32 ( 🆔 card)
Time zone + country:
GMT+2 + Turkey - İstanbul
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
17:30 to 01:00 am week days
16:30 to 01:00 am weekends
Average online per day(hours):
6 Hours to 10 Hours
Your Discord ID:
msi_tr
Your characters' name (IC):
Venom Red
Your in game ID:
Your in game level:
Languages spoken:
Turkish (motherlanguage)
English ( second)
German ( in progress)
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
State

Additional information

I Am part of project (EN1-EN2 ) Since 2022 and I have all Knowledge about state and I need some fun and make difference in server so When I become state curator I can make it some changes at legal orgs like uniform changes, HQ design so only ı can offer it for chiefs and senior admins.. I got FIB HC and LSPD HC before and I was EMS Head of Divisions trained so many person in state.. I can help anyone in state except illegal stuffs and cheaters so I have no tolerate this stuffs.. So ı was playing as Unofficial family member
and also played as unoffical Family member and I am gonna make rp state fun for everyone...
What are your strengths?
good and fast learner everytime have adaptive character...
Dont have much patience for toxicity
i have no tolerate for cheaters like gym bot and mining bot etc, because they are using game bugs. They are taking unfair advantage
Respectful to Everyone
Can handle complicated Situations alone
Always when Im online including when I go offline I can come with one click...
Active at night( when ı am needed.
Teamworker and Help other people but for who have good behaviour
Yes and I have no business at the moment
No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application:
Yes, I really want that admin application approved by you then I can make difference, you can easily understand me from my YouTube Bodycams which is legal recorded..
Here is my short ( 🙂) story about RP life
Youtube Channel link here>

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Languages spoken: English

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

yes

No

No

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
=> ARIP DAHR
  1. Your age (OOC):
=> 18+
  1. Time zone + country:
=> GMT + 5:30 (IND) / INDIA
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
=> 16:50 to 0:50
  1. Average online per day(hours):
=> 4(MIN) to 8(MAX) HR.
  1. Your Discord ID:
=> arip005
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
=> Sidd Rock
  1. Your in game ID:
=> 151585
  1. Your in game level:
=> 16
  1. Languages spoken:
=> ENGLISH, HINDI & BENGALI.
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
=> STATE
Additional information
=> I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people.

1. What are your strengths?
=> I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
=> Emotion is my weekness.

1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=> Fast respond when we are going to the admin sitution, event etc. Then carefully helping the citizens & strict punichment event the citizens break the grand rp rules as a admin.

1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=> sure, why not. But I have no house and business right now.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=> No, Not at all.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=> My present experrience is:
FIB - Chief of Staff (COS) & I also one time selected assistance admin application.

=> I also accepted all rules.

Regards,
Sidd Rock

ajayyt2

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  1. Your name IRL : Ajay Kumar Jana
  2. Your age (OOC): 20+
  3. Time zone + country: 5:30/india
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): From 11: 00 to 17:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: ajayyt2
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ajay Starkk
  8. Your in game ID: 163987
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Malayalam, and a bit of Bengali
Additional information
    I have been a part of Gta V rp for the last 3 years and been a part of this project for more than 1 year in different cities. I have seen the work of admins as they hav a very big responsibility on their shoulders of keeping the rp community safe and clean. I want to become an admin because I also want to help my fellow players and help to keep the rp community safeand help new people so that they also get fair chance and enjoy thier expirince in grand rp
My strengths are that I am very patient, hard working , team spirit and leadership quality.

1. What are your weaknesses?
    I have only one weakness, which is that I am very curious in my life.
  2. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Teamwork and spirit, Better management, and taking responsibilities
  3. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I don't own any still yes
  4. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Not anytime soon

Last edited:

Stevie Walker

Player
Player
Information:

Your name IRL:

steve

Your age (OOC):

Time zone + country:
eastern time / usa

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
weekdays: 16:00 - 19:00 / weekends: pretty much any time depending whats going on.

Average online per day(hours):
weekdays: 4-5

Your Discord ID:
streetkilln

Your characters' name (IC):
stevie walker

Your in game ID:

Your in game level:

Languages spoken:
english

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
state

Additional information:

i have been an admin before, would like to do it again.

What are your strengths?
I'm good at learning things quickly and adapting to different kinds of situations. I'm also very understanding and have good communication and personality.

only weakness is trust.

my previous experiences of roleplaying and admin.

dont have one.

nothing at the moment.

served as an admin before on en2 for almost a year.

• -The application does not follow the format
  • -The application is copy-pasted
  • -The applicant has a low level / experience
  • -The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
  • -The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
  • -The application is low effort.

Last edited:

Melissa Federal

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Kiara Oberoi
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format :2:00 P.M To 12:00 AM)
  5. Average online per day(hours):7-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: hieemelissa.
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Melissa Federal
  8. Your in game ID:144238
  9. Your in game level:31
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi And English
Additional information
    Since I began playing on this server, I’ve been fully immersed in the experience. I’ve taken on roles in various organizations—both legal, like the SAHP where I was a high-ranking officer, and illegal, as a under-deputy in bloods and other gangs apidly growing families. I’ve dabbled in all kinds of jobs, completed a comprehensive business plan, and participated in everything from mall events to Informals.
    Through these experiences, I’ve explored nearly every aspect of the server, learned a great deal, and met countless players. I’ve forged many friendships and offered assistance wherever I could. My journey has been shaped by the support and collaboration of both players and admins, and I’m incredibly grateful for the community that’s helped me grow.

Now, I feel it’s time to give back in a more impactful way. I’m eager to use the knowledge I’ve gained to assist others and uphold the server’s rules more effectively. I’m not looking for just a title; I want to ensure that the community feels they can rely on me and the administration for a fair and enjoyable RP experience. I’m committed to making a positive difference and contributing to a welcoming environment for all.
    1.Like to learn and teach others
    2.Being Good To Everyone
    3. I can learn things as they are.
    1. Sometimes I have low patience according to the situation
    2. I lose focus when I multitask
    3.I do not control my emotions during stress
    i can bring a confident , fast responder to every situation and helpfull to every player and new player aswell and loves to learn new things everyday.
    I don't have a business but if i have i m ready to sell.
    No.
    No.

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
Information
  • Your name IRL: Zain Ali
  • Your age (OOC): 19
  • Time zone + country: GMT +5:00 + Pakistan
  • Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format :7:00 P.M To 1:00 AM)
  • Average online per day(hours): 6-7 hours
  • Your Discord ID: zainuu0227
  • Your characters' name (IC): Zain Skorpean
  • Your in game ID:62534
  • Your in game level:38
  • Languages spoken: Hindi, Urdu and English
  • What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

i want to leave rp life because nothing left for me to experience i have done all activity in legal plus illegal orgs and now its perfect time for me to full fill my dream and what i left because of some major health and mantel problems but now i am ready for comeback.

Friendly with all plus mature enough to take best decisions

overthinker

i will try to bring positivity plus will try to help every single member of the team as much as i can in this big project.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
No

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ex Administrator

Last edited:

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
Information
  • Your name IRL: Zain Ali
  • Your age (OOC): 19
  • Time zone + country: GMT +5:00 + Pakistan
  • Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format :7:00 P.M To 1:00 AM)
  • Average online per day(hours): 6-7 hours
  • Your Discord ID: zainuu0227
  • Your characters' name (IC): Zain Skorpean
  • Your in game ID:62534
  • Your in game level:38
  • Languages spoken: Hindi, Urdu and English
  • What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

i want to leave rp life because nothing left for me to experience i have done all activity in legal plus illegal orgs and now its perfect time for me to full fill my dream and what i left because of some major health and mantel problems but now i am ready for comeback.

Friendly with all plus mature enough to take best decisions

overthinker

i will try to bring positivity plus will try to help every single member of the team as much as i can in this big project.

No

No

Ex Administrator
Dear Admins kindly close it for now my mother went sick in sudden moment.
Sorry to Bother

Lucy d

Player
Player
- Your name IRL: Adesh
- Your age (OOC): 19
- Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
- Based on Server Time, from what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 6:00 to 11:00
- Average online per day (hours): 4 hours
- Your Discord ID: snoop7972
- Your characters' name (IC): Lucy Western
- Your in-game ID: 148919
- Your in-game level: 15
- Languages spoken: English, Hindi
- What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional Information
    I've thoroughly enjoyed my time in RP-life, but I believe it's time to contribute to the community in a more meaningful way. As an admin, I can help improve the overall player experience by ensuring that the server runs smoothly and is a positive space for everyone. I want to give back to the community that has provided me with countless memorable experiences, and becoming an admin would allow me to help others create those same experiences.
    I am highly organized, responsible, and have strong communication skills. I handle situations with a calm and level-headed approach, even when under pressure. I also have experience in conflict resolution, which will be valuable when managing player disputes or handling complex scenarios. Additionally, I am tech-savvy and can quickly adapt to new tools or systems required for administrative duties.
    One of my weaknesses is that I tend to take on too much responsibility at once, which sometimes leads to stress. However, I am actively working on improving my time-management skills to ensure I can balance my tasks more efficiently without compromising the quality of my work.
    I bring strong leadership skills, as I’ve led several in-game events and successfully managed large groups of players. I have a deep understanding of server rules and the importance of fair play. My problem-solving abilities and attention to detail will be useful in identifying and resolving issues quickly. I also have experience moderating other online communities, which has prepared me to handle admin responsibilities in a balanced and impartial manner.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
    Yes, I am fully prepared to sell my business if selected for the admin team. I understand the importance of maintaining impartiality and focusing fully on administrative duties.
    There are no current IRL issues that would prevent me from being active. I have a stable schedule and am committed to dedicating the necessary time to fulfill my responsibilities as an admin.
    I am passionate about the growth and success of this server. I’ve been a part of the community for a significant amount of time, and I understand the server’s culture and its rules deeply. I am ready to commit long-term and ensure that the player experience remains top-notch.

Top Bottom