Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Summer Fade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2024
Time of violation
7:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vLHBQY73xhs

Summer Fade

Player
Player
ALL in POV: Player 383709 was being very toxic in CC and told me to meet her at postal, so I did because we were told to take it out of CC and this is the POV of what she had to say to me. Which is completely wrong of her to bring my OOC child into an IC situation btw I have never told her about my OOC child so she is doxing, metagaming, GR 3.2 talking about my family member (OOC), mixing, and trying to provoke me just to get a reaction out of me.

justkarla

Player
Player
ALL in POV: Player 383709 was being very toxic in CC and told me to meet her at postal, so I did because we were told to take it out of CC and this is the POV of what she had to say to me. Which is completely wrong of her to bring my OOC child into an IC situation btw I have never told her about my OOC child so she is doxing, metagaming, GR 3.2 talking about my family member (OOC), mixing, and trying to provoke me just to get a reaction out of me.
You are the toxic one who cant just take a joke u and ur fucking family should fuck off and all you do is annoy her at any chance u get bec thats the type of people you are, you are trying to lie to admins about her doxing you might not have told her but u have most likely told other people that in turn told her that.
Also ur friend got her OOC boyfriend involved which is a OOC insult saying "i bet he is cheating on you"
also i want to add this Toxic.

Summer Fade

Player
Player
You are the toxic one who cant just take a joke u and ur fucking family should fuck off and all you do is annoy her at any chance u get bec thats the type of people you are, you are trying to lie to admins about her doxing you might not have told her but u have most likely told other people that in turn told her that.
Also ur friend got her OOC boyfriend involved which is a OOC insult saying "i bet he is cheating on you"
Again I have not told her about my child and she even admitted to finding that info outside of the city so maybe get your facts straight before putting your 2 sense into something. I didn't do shit to her I said damn and I agree in cc but was never toxic to her and she is the one who told me to meet her at the post office just to try to provoke me about my OOC son.. and I can't control what other people say to her I didn't tell anyone to say anything to her... but she has made a lot of enemies in the city from the stuff she has done. Have a nice night justkarla

Summer Fade

Player
Player
And btw for your info that little screenshot of Donte Sheppard silencing me was a mis input he was silencing the person above me and even removed it after i should him pov of what he did

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
Again I have not told her about my child and she even admitted to finding that info outside of the city so maybe get your facts straight before putting your 2 sense into something. I didn't do shit to her I said damn and I agree in cc but was never toxic to her and she is the one who told me to meet her at the post office just to try to provoke me about my OOC son.. and I can't control what other people say to her I didn't tell anyone to say anything to her... but she has made a lot of enemies in the city from the stuff she has done. Have a nice night justkarla
No one cares , I was told by my friends that you a toxic person , then I saw ur reports and OMG how many reports u do in a week ? Like chill , people play this shit for fun , if a car hit you , you are reporting it , if a bullet hit you, you are reporting it . Like chill out , anyone in his right mind can tell that that’s not doxing , you are the annoying one . Idk why u even angry all the time , there must be a reason

Summer Fade

Player
Player
No one cares , I was told by my friends that you a toxic person , then I saw ur reports and OMG how many reports u do in a week ? Like chill , people play this shit for fun , if a car hit you , you are reporting it , if a bullet hit you, you are reporting it . Like chill out , anyone in his right mind can tell that that’s not doxing , you are the annoying one . Idk why u even angry all the time , there must be a reason
Again this is off topic of the FORUM if you have a problem with someone posting stuff then I'm sorry I really don't care how you feel Sicko I am just doing what I was asked to do okay so please go away and leave me alone....And btw I don't care who tells you what but most of the things that come out of peoples mouth in the city is just very untrue .. so I would appreciate it if you didn't come to me claiming to know me as a person thank you because you really don't know me and the ones who do will gladly tell you that I am not a toxic person and I am not annoying but again thanks for your feedback it wasn't needed though :) and one last thing you coming on here to bully me and say things like fix your resolution you honestly may think you are being the class A clown but you're really not you see I have my settings the way I want them to keep me from crashing 24/7 when they are doing updates and all .. not like you knew this bc again you do not know me! lol have a nice day buddy.

Last edited:

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
Decieving admins are we? Didn't you get banned for a bit for being toxic in club chat? You were being toxic towards anyone you dont like. Calling people names is also being toxic.... Maybe its time to spread more positivity less hate....

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Decieving admins are we? Didn't you get banned for a bit for being toxic in club chat? You were being toxic towards anyone you dont like. Calling people names is also being toxic.... Maybe its time to spread more positivity less hate....
First of all it is Deceiving and no I am not doing that Jada ... yea I called you a dumb bitch in cc back in July and the fact that you are still stuck on that is really funny but here is the thing I asked you nicely to stop telling me that you loved me because I am not lesbian no thank you lol and yea I got banned but in reality it was suppose to be just a mute bc it is my first time ever calling someone a name in CC thank you .. maybe don't give your opinion unless it is asked for Jada and well no one asked here so have a great night honey :)

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
First of all it is Deceiving and no I am not doing that Jada ... yea I called you a dumb bitch in cc back in July and the fact that you are still stuck on that is really funny but here is the thing I asked you nicely to stop telling me that you loved me because I am not lesbian no thank you lol and yea I got banned but in reality it was suppose to be just a mute bc it is my first time ever calling someone a name in CC thank you .. maybe don't give your opinion unless it is asked for Jada and well no one asked here so have a great night honey :)
okay but you still call me names in club chat come on now get over yourself

Summer Fade

Player
Player
I mean I have screen shots of you calling me names in cc just a few days ago..... quit lieing to people and yourself can't keep your stories straight.
that is funny i am sure you do so where is the proof you know the screenshot that has the insult with date and time jada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom