Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Summer Fade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2024
Time of violation
7:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vLHBQY73xhs

Summer Fade

Player
Player
love how you changed the answer on here what did you say to her? right when you cut it off? hmm? decieving admins much?
Not deceiving no one Jada again if they want to know what I said which is not toxic at all of it true facts then I will show them again stay out of this bc it doesn't pertain to you as a person

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
Not deceiving no one Jada again if they want to know what I said which is not toxic at all of it true facts then I will show them again stay out of this bc it doesn't pertain to you as a person
you said something about no one can put a baby in her..... thats a ooc insult as well thats why you changed what you said. smh so sad

Summer Fade

Player
Player
you said something about no one can put a baby in her..... thats a ooc insult as well thats why you changed what you said. smh so sad
I did not say no one can put a baby in her I said what I said again if they want to see I will show them

Summer Fade

Player
Player
you dont want to cuz you will get in trouble too
Far from it but if I did I am not worried about it honestly but just keep thinking what you want honey I have left you alone. I don't get involved with your situations nor do I care to so why don't you do the same like grow the fuck up really. If it was you and your child you can't say you wouldn't do the same unless you are not protective mother over your child AGAIN HAVE A NICE DAY and go find something better to do other than trying to sit here and start shit with me and provoke me good bye

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
Far from it but if I did I am not worried about it honestly but just keep thinking what you want honey I have left you alone. I don't get involved with your situations nor do I care to so why don't you do the same like grow the fuck up really. If it was you and your child you can't say you wouldn't do the same unless you are not protective mother over your child AGAIN HAVE A NICE DAY and go find something better to do other than trying to sit here and start shit with me and provoke me good bye
uh huh you left me alone maybe you should go look at the proof i put of you not calling me by a nickname.... left me alone my ass. you keep spreading lies to the world eventually everyone will see your true colors. Have a nice life! I need to grow up? look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that. I dont call people names like come one you need to grow up. Karma will get to you. Learn to be nice to people.

Summer Fade

Player
Player
uh huh you left me alone maybe you should go look at the proof i put of you not calling me by a nickname.... left me alone my ass. you keep spreading lies to the world eventually everyone will see your true colors. Have a nice life! I need to grow up? look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that. I dont call people names like come one you need to grow up. Karma will get to you. Learn to be nice to people.
I called you by the nickname I gave you bc you were putting your opinion where it didn't belong again getting involved in to a situation that did not involve you from the get go okay thank you goodbye go be mad somewhere else other than here

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
I called you by the nickname I gave you bc you were putting your opinion where it didn't belong again getting involved in to a situation that did not involve you from the get go okay thank you goodbye go be mad somewhere else other than here
but you see i was there in your pov should refresh your memory

Karolina

Player
Player
Decieving admins are we? Didn't you get banned for a bit for being toxic in club chat? You were being toxic towards anyone you dont like. Calling people names is also being toxic.... Maybe its time to spread more positivity less hate....
Lmao this whole forum was nothing involving you, it didnt involve your family nothing, lili dont even know you exist the only reason you are here is to be toxic to Summer, the fact is you need to get a grip and deal with it another way, instead of in here, we moved from lili saying shit ic to what she is saying to you in cc, this make no sense, if you see it as a big issue make another forum not here, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom