Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Summer Fade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2024
Time of violation
7:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vLHBQY73xhs

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Hahaha thats a massive lie u call her gummy bear and other things but if u say so whatever makes u sleep better at night
yea again the last time was in july so yea but honestly that is not an insult i asked who liked gummy bears in cc one day and jada was the only one who replied with i love gummy bears so there for i started calling her that as her nick name lmao how is that toxic?

Summer Fade

Player
Player
but love how you both comment on a forum that had nothing to do with neither one of you like you don't have anything better to do other than stalk what i post on here lmao like seriously jada has to go and laugh at someone's comment on every fucking post i make like she is just following me around on here hahahaha

Last edited:

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
yea again the last time was in july so yea but honestly that is not an insult i asked who liked gummy bears in cc one day and jada was the only one who replied with i love gummy bears so there for i started calling her that as her nick name lmao how is that toxic?
Not a nickname when you make fun of someone's medical condition. I'll gladly show you the proof of time and date. I didn't report you cuz I'm not a forum warrior like you.

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Not a nickname when you make fun of someone's medical condition. I'll gladly show you the proof of time and date. I didn't report you cuz I'm not a forum warrior like you.
what in game medical condition do you have? and i told you the reason i call you gummy bear lmao but i'll stop calling you it if it really hurts your feelings .. but i am really curious on what IC medical conditions you have just really confused?

Summer Fade

Player
Player
report me for calling you gummy bear? i asked an admin if it was okay to call someone a gummy bear IC and they said yes it is not an ooc insult

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
I actually don't like gummy bears. Did it so you could stop calling me gummy bear but your so toxic you won't stop. You found out about my condition from either someone or you were doxing me. Either way you know what it is. Cuz why else would you call me gummy bear? Hmm? You were calling me gummy bear before I said I loved gummy bears in cc don't play stupid.

Summer Fade

Player
Player
but regardless of any of that bc all of that is off topic of this post ... this has nothing to do with you nor anyone else but her and she knows she did wrong by bringing my OOC child into a IC situation that is just really fucked idc who you are but you just don't do that shit okay ... so Jada have a great day and maybe keep your nose out of something that does not pertain to you.

Summer Fade

Player
Player
I actually don't like gummy bears. Did it so you could stop calling me gummy bear but your so toxic you won't stop. You found out about my condition from either someone or you were doxing me. Either way you know what it is. Cuz why else would you call me gummy bear? Hmm? You were calling me gummy bear before I said I loved gummy bears in cc don't play stupid.
what condition honey bc i don't know your OOC life shit and haven't heard anything so what condition??? and i didn't start calling you gummy bear until after i asked that question in CC lol

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
but regardless of any of that bc all of that is off topic of this post ... this has nothing to do with you nor anyone else but her and she knows she did wrong by bringing my OOC child into a IC situation that is just really fucked idc who you are but you just don't do that shit okay ... so Jada have a great day and maybe keep your nose out of something that does not pertain to you.
just showing you how toxic you can be... just like everyone one else in the city. love how you cant comment on how you found out.... you always run and play the victim also show full pov you were being toxic too right where you cut it off you said something toxic yourself. i was there

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
what condition honey bc i don't know your OOC life shit and haven't heard anything so what condition??? and i didn't start calling you gummy bear until after i asked that question in CC lol
bullshit quit lying to yourself hunny. im done playing your game go cry some more.

Summer Fade

Player
Player
just showing you how toxic you can be... just like everyone one else in the city. love how you cant comment on how you found out.... you always run and play the victim also show full pov you were being toxic too right where you cut it off you said something toxic yourself. i was there
I said what I said because I was livid at the fact that she would bring my child into this shit okay so just back the fuck up off me and I have pov of exactly what I said but I am sure the admins don't want to watch a 52 long min video of the shit

xtrea

Player
Player
Im not here to start anything but if this is true than why did you post me for corruption when I added a simple 10 mins to your time in jail by taking you to iso?

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
I said what I said because I was livid at the fact that she would bring my child into this shit okay so just back the fuck up off me and I have pov of exactly what I said but I am sure the admins don't want to watch a 52 long min video of the shit
love how you changed the answer on here what did you say to her? right when you cut it off? hmm? decieving admins much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom