Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Nasser
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: Central European Time (CET) (Netherlands)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : (15:00 Till 4:00)
  5. Average online per day(hours): around 8/12 hours daily
  6. Your Discord ID: iisleep2late.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Nasser Icon
  8. Your in game ID: 141073
  9. Your in game level: 23
  10. Languages spoken: Dutch/English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): (State)
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I've really enjoyed my RP-life, but I believe I’m ready for a new challenge, and the admin role seems like the perfect next step. I want to help the community and maintain the balance that makes the game enjoyable for everyone. Becoming an admin gives me a chance to contribute to the server from a different angle, ensuring that things run smoothly and that players have the best experience possible. I’m also ready to take on more responsibility and assist others while making sure that rules are being followed, and the server environment remains fair and fun.

2. What are your strengths?

I’m very dedicated and committed to anything I set my mind to. I’ve been consistently active on the server for long hours every day, so I know the ins and outs of how things work. I’m also a good communicator and can keep calm under pressure, which I think is crucial for handling situations as an admin. I’m patient when it comes to solving problems, and I can quickly assess situations and find fair solutions. Plus, I’m bilingual, speaking both Dutch and English fluently, which helps me connect with a wide range of players.

3. What are your weaknesses?

One of my weaknesses is that I sometimes tend to overthink decisions, especially when trying to make everything perfect. While this means I take extra care in what I do, it can slow me down a bit in fast-paced situations. I’m working on balancing this and learning how to make quicker decisions while still maintaining fairness. I also tend to focus too much on the details, which could mean I sometimes lose sight of the bigger picture, but I’m aware of it and continuously improving.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can bring strong communication and problem-solving skills to the admin team. My experience in RP has taught me how to deal with various player behaviors and scenarios, and I can quickly step in to mediate conflicts or ensure rules are being respected. Being bilingual is a huge asset as it allows me to handle issues with both Dutch and English-speaking players easily. I’m also highly organized and can multitask efficiently, which will help with managing different responsibilities at once.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I fully understand and agree with the restriction. I’m more than ready to sell my business if I’m selected as an admin, as my priority will be focusing on my admin responsibilities and contributing to the community in that capacity.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

As of now, I have no real-life issues or situations that would prevent me from being active. I’m fully available and committed to maintaining my usual activity level, which is around 8-12 hours daily. If anything does come up in the future, I will make sure to communicate it in advance.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I’ve always been passionate about being a part of this server’s community, and I believe my experience as a player and my understanding of both the state and crime sections will help me smoothly into the admin role. I’m ready to dedicate my time and effort into helping the server grow while keeping it fair and enjoyable for all players. My reliability, availability, and passion for the community are things that I think will set me apart.

Bharat_thakur_

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Bharat Singh Thakur
2.Your age (OOC): 26
3.Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 21:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 7 hr.
6.Your Discord ID: bharat_thakur__
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thakur Bharat
8.Your in-game ID: 31067
9.Your in-game level: 6
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have a lot of experience, but in city my age is 6 years old. The reason behind is that I am shifted from En3 to En2. I know all the rules and regulations of the game. In En3, my age is 26, but in En2, it is 6. I hope you understand that I am familiar with the policies and rules of both orgs and gangs, including private organizations. and i know very well city rules and regulation I feel capable of becoming an admin.

2.What are your strengths?
I do not make any decisions hastily; I first discuss with all the high officials and then arrive at a conclusion. I handle any situation calmly and with ease.

3.What are your weaknesses?
Whenever I see a new ID, I feel like I should help them as much as possible, but some people scam me and break my trust, so I will improve this weakness as soon as possible.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
If no admin is active, I will take decisions based on observing everything, and I will not deceive anyone and always solve people's problems. And especially for the new people who will stay, I will guide them more.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I dont have business.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-No

Last edited:

Gagz Matic

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL - Gagan
Your age (OOC): - 23
Time zone + country: - GMT+5:30 ( India )
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (19:00 to 22:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
Average online per day(hours): 4-5
Your Discord ID: gagzomatic
Your characters' name (IC): Gagz Matic
Your in game ID: 104199
Your in game level: 29
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I wanna be an Admin coz I have been in RP more than 1.5 year I've done lot of RP now I want to become admin and exprience the adminship and I wanna help other new players who come in RP. I also have leadership experience and know about state side of RP. I will try to be my best.

What are your strengths?

Problem Solver, Solution finder

What are your weaknesses?

If someone provoke me I'm getting little bit angry

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can help with some different language forums.
I'm good in team work I can work with anyone.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes (Not Owned any Buisness)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

No

Riv Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Riv
  2. Your age (OOC):13
  3. Time zone + country: est, canada
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (22:00 to 4:00Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4
  6. Your Discord ID: rivplaysgamesonyt
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Riv Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID:38996
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State Currently in gov so I would want to be curator of that
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Becasue sometimes Rp life gets boring in gov so thats why I like helping and I just want to try being an admin if i dont like it then I will tell someone and thats that
  2. What are your strengths? Smart(most of the time) nice, helpful, keeping my cool if someone is being a bit annoying, mature (when I want to be)
  3. What are your weaknesses? School and i can loose my cool
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? anything you want me to
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes becasue i dont have one
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I am in gov and I dont know if still allowed to be in i have been countless hc ranks in there so I would want to be curator of that I also have school but on weekends I could

Last edited:

James Volkov

♰Volkov♰
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Sk Arsh
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+4) United Arab Emirates
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 17:00-02:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: jamesvol.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): James Volkov
  8. Your in game ID: 120836
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Bengali and Learning Russian, Arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I want to leave RP-life cause I like to help players in Need. I am playing RP For Almost 2 Years now, I have experience In Gangs Alot Like I was Deputy in Families, Ballas, 2x in Vagos and Currently i am Deputy Of Bloods. For State I was ACP in LSPD and COS Of All Departments in SAHP
    - I have good communication skills.
    - I have good knowledge of rules.
    - I always have a Calm Personality even if it a heated moment
    - i am will ready to help anyone in need
    - I cant stand for Parent insults
    - Hard Work
    - Team Work
    - Positive With All My Decisions
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes
    No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - If I get this opportunity to join the admin team, I can prove to you that my decision making and activity makes me fit for this position.

Stevie Walker

Player
Player
Information:

Your name IRL:

steve

Your age (OOC):

Time zone + country:
eastern time / usa

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
weekdays: 16:00 - 20:00 / weekends: pretty much any time depending whats going on.

Average online per day(hours):
weekdays: 4-5

Your Discord ID:
streetkilln

Your characters' name (IC):
stevie walker

Your in game ID:

Your in game level:

Languages spoken:
english

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
state

Additional information:

i have been an admin before, would like to do it again.

What are your strengths?
I'm good at learning things quickly and adapting to different kinds of situations. I'm also very understanding and have good communication and personality.

only weakness is trust.

my previous experiences of roleplaying and admin on the server.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
dont have one.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
nothing at the moment.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
served as an admin before on en2 for about 10 months.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
  • -The application does not follow the format
  • -The application is copy-pasted
  • -The applicant has a low level / experience
  • -The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
  • -The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
  • -The application is low effort.

Last edited:

shivesh mafia

Work hard, stay humble
Player
Information
Your name IRL: shivesh kumar
Your age (OOC): 20
Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30) India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 -21:00
Average online per day(hours): 5 hours
Your Discord ID: shivesh_143
Your characters' name (IC): shivesh mafia
Your in game ID: 152223
Your in game level: 16
Languages spoken: English , Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
I want to leave RP-life cause I like to help players in that are in trouble and don't know how to come out from that situation and I also almost work in all legal and illegal org like sahp, goverment, lspd, fib. And in balas, marabunta, vagos, families. I explore all the city so that I want to join as admin and get a new experience
What are your strengths?
- I have good communication skills.
- I have good knowledge of rules.
- I am clam in every situation.
- Always try to be good with all players.
My weakness is that I can't trust everyone very easily
I am bring to solve the problem with very patiently.
Yes
No

ajayyt2

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
  1. Your name IRL : Ajay Kumar Jana
  2. Your age (OOC): 20+
  3. Time zone + country: 5:30/india
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): From 11: 00 to 17:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: ajayyt2
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ajay Starkk
  8. Your in game ID: 163987
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Malayalam, and a bit of Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I have been a part of Gta V rp for the last 3 years and been a part of this project for more than 1 year in different cities. I have seen the work of admins as they hav a very big responsibility on their shoulders of keeping the rp community safe and clean. I want to become an admin because I also want to help my fellow players and help to keep the rp community safeand help new people so that they also get fair chance and enjoy thier expirince in grand rp
My strengths are that I am very patient, hard working , team spirit and leadership quality.

1. What are your weaknesses?
    I have only one weakness, which is that I am very curious in my life.
  2. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Teamwork and spirit, Better management, and taking responsibilities
  3. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I don't own any still yes
  4. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Not anytime soon

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
=> ARIP DHAR
  1. Your age (OOC):
=> 18+
  1. Time zone + country:
=> GMT +5:30 (IND) + INDIA
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
=> 5:45 to 20:00
  1. Average online per day(hours):
=> 5 (MIN) to 8 (MAX)/hr
  1. Your Discord ID:
=> arip005
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
=> Sidd Rock
  1. Your in game ID:
=> 151585
  1. Your in game level:
=> 18+
  1. Languages spoken:
=> ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
=> State ( When first time I am come in city that's time I always support & also loved state so I always prefer to be curator of state)
Additional information
=> Because I have so much experience and I also knows all the rules in the RP life. I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people.
  1. What are your strengths?
=> I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin. Also I want to talk directly. I have no fear any person.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
=> I have one weekness that is Emotion this is my mein and weekness otherwise I think I don't have weekness. And I was mic issue(ooc) for talking problem but I am fixed now!!
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=>
1. Good communication skills

2. Speak properly

3. Fast response

4. Good handelling citizens

5. Respect all citizens

6. Hardwork person

7. Respect also my senior

8. Don't tell a lie & I don't endure who tell a lie and I don't respect that's person.

9. Carefully reviewed & checking admin work.

10. Lawality & If any player going a situation and he is calling admin if I am in city fast response and respectfully handelling that's situation & I think as a admin or assistance it's my responsibility.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=> Sure but I don't have any house or business right now. Also if I have so I can sell.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=> No, Not at all.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=>
Yes at first I am telling you for giving me a chance for applying the application now I telling you that I have so much past experience from this RP server & my past experience also-
GOV - USSS Special Agent
FIB - Supervisor of Black Ops (1x)
FIB- Head of Department (1x)
FIB - COS( Chief of Stuff) (2x running)
If I become a member of admin I also want to be a curator of state. Here as you can see I have many experience in FIB & all state and I also everytime check this server forum how admins are work and I learn this many rules from here and my dream also make a admin and many many ........ So, I make first carrier from GOV then I continue carry on my carrier from FIB now my dream is to be an admin assistance because I won't to learn first to last it' s very exited for me. By the way, I think my application going too large so ,

If my application got selected so I can telling how to start my journey if you are interested for my application I think I also telling you here. Here I am finishing my application.

I need last chance for me to become an assistance admin.
=> I obey all rules.

Thank you
Best Regards,
SIDD ROCK | 151585.

Devain Uchiha

Devain_.
Player
information
  1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Ahmad
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5 ( Pakistan )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (15:00 to 23:00 ) 24H Time Format):
  5. Average online per day(hours): ( 7 to 10 ) Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Devain_.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Devain Rich
  8. Your in game ID: 122664
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH , HINDI , URDU
Additional information
    Ans, Giving 3 Years of Life to GRP ( Grand Roleplay ) Now i want to became an Admin Because i done everything in RP Now i want to help people and share my Good experience to all new player to make there upcoming Roleplay journey Best , As i play 10 to 15 hours daily so i think so my timezone will bring benefits for admin team and i help everyone to make there RP life best , i was ex High command in all LEO organization , in call cities , city 1 ,city 2 ,city 3 , i make mine RP Journey best now i want to make our new player journey best , im ready to leave RP life , and i also want to became an admin because that one of my dream. , ( Its Time To Make EN2 More Great! )

Ans.

Always ready for any situation.
    Believe on team work.
    know how to manage hard situation.
    good communication skills.

Ans.

Trust everyone easily.

Ans.

My Hard work
    My good past experience

Ans,

Yes

Ans.

Nothing For Now.

Ans.

Noo..

Ex : Deputy Director

Atharva Pluxury

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Atharva Kashyap
  2. Your age (OOC):19
  3. Time zone + country:GMT+5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 to19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):7 to 9 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID:mr.unknown1122334
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Atharva Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID:122498
  9. Your in game level:21
  10. Languages spoken: English ,Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):state
Additional information
    Ans: I Have Done A Lot Of RP And Now I want to Get experience of admin work
    ANS: speaking nice to everyone , Dont get Angry , Can Give much time
    NO weaknesses for now
    Ans: want to serve and will help everyone
    yep
    no
    No

My experience -
    Currently - COS IN SAHP
    ex-Operation Lead X1
    ex-Elite agentx2
    ex- turfer of every gang

esco ggk

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Abid ahsan
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: Gulf Standard GMT+4 United Arab Emirates
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): From 14:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(8 hours):
  6. Your Discord ID: kingishere2071
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Pablo Escobbar
  8. Your in game ID: 150818
  10. Languages spoken: Urdu,Hindi,Arabic,English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Ans: have played RP-life a lot I saw people in need of help so i thought why not I join the admin life and help people out so thats the reason i want to leave RP-life RP is fun but helping people is what I like to do and thats what the admin life can give me I love to help people out solve there issues and many more
  2. What are your strengths? Well my stengths are that I am very dedicated to what I am doing. I can communicat very nicely I can handle dificult situations
  3. What are your weaknesses? Anger is my weakness
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I am very good in computer science so I belive I can make some differnce
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Well for now i dont have any business but if i owned one definitely I would have sold it
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, there is no situation at the moment or anything soon that will prevent me from being active
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I would love to be accepted as I can speak multi language which will help in solving issues

The Lord

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ishaan Karan
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00-20:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7 Hours
5. Your Discord : scotch_99
6. Your Nickname : Lord Undefeated
7. Your ID : 98598

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I think that as an admin, I can do a lot for our city, which is why I want to become one. I enjoy guiding others and trying to help them as much as possible, and I think that as an admin, I'll be able to assist even more people. I've been on this server for a while and have personally learned a lot from it. I want to make sure that everyone who joins will experience the same level of love and happiness that I have.

I like to go above and beyond to ensure the well-being and assistance of others. I work diligently; if I have a task to complete, I usually complete it to the best of my ability.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My weakness is that I'm probably too honest, which sometimes works against me since players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may act out as a consequence.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

I do not own any businesses

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-I will give my 100% in this. Thank you!

sanmun

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  1. Your name IRL: Md Sanmun Islam
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: (UTC+06:00) Dhaka
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 12/13
  6. Your Discord ID: sanmun0142
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sneaky Sanmun
  8. Your in game ID: 140111
  10. Languages spoken: Bangla,Hindi,English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): LSPD

12. Additional information
      Ans: It's hard for me that to leave RP but I decided it for response other RP player when they are in trouble like any kind of trouble such gang activity failure to do RP giving OOC info in IC etc.
      Ans: I only go with true I think it's strength coz if u can't go with true it will be mistake for You. I passionate for my work even though any type.
      Ans: I don't do any types of wrong work sometimes it took me pressure but after all I thought it's not my weakness at all.
      Ans: I include communication and organisational skills, as well as project management skills, bookkeeping skills, and time management skills.
      4.1- Be Efficient With my Time
      4.2- Stay Calm Under Pressure
      4.3- Be Proactive and Take Initiative
      4.4- Offer Solutions, Not Problems.
      4.5 - Prioritize Tasks Effectively.
      Ans: Yes(I don't own one)
      Ans: actually in 2hours haven't electricity in 24 hours without that I am active.
      Ans: All are RP rules important for that if u take that in here it will be helpful for u to select person

Last edited:

maazikazi838

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    :- maaz kazi
  2. Your age (OOC):
    :- 18.
  3. Time zone + country:
    :((GMT+5:30) - INDIA.
    :- After 04:00 to 20:00 ( also take some break in middle of that ).
    :- 8 to 12 hours.
  6. Your Discord ID:.
    :- maazkazi.
    :- maaz kazii
  8. Your in game ID:
    :- 166347
  9. Your in game level:
    :- 7+ sry for my age is low but this is my twink thats why
  10. Languages spoken:
    :- Hindi , Urdu , English
    :- I will prefer to be the curator of State section Because i have lot of experience
Additional information
    :-I started my journey in this project last year , i have gained a lot of experience which i get during doing the RP, i have experience of both sides (state and crime) i know all the mistakes which every player did in the starting of there journey .
    That's why i want to become admin to make a peaceful and helpful environment which can help all the new comers to understand things easily. And i have Experience en3 and currently en2
    :- My strengths are :
    : Fast Learner.
    :Team worker .
    :Always trying to learn and trying new things.
    :- My weaknesses are :
    : Trust Issues .
    : Lack of patience.
    :- I have a helping and friendly nature and i'm always trying to help someone.
    :- Yes i'm ready to sell my business but i don't have any right now.
    :-. No.
    :- No, Sorry for that if i did some mistakes in past :).

Last edited:

joshkulria

Jatt Life!! Thug Life!!
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Navjosh Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 08:00-18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-10
  6. Your Discord ID: crimsonjatt
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Crimson Jatt
  8. Your in game ID: 139547
  9. Your in game level: 14
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Additional information
    I Have been in RP Life for a long period of time now i want to become admin to gain more experience of city, solve problems of people,as i have spent so much time in both en2 and en3 cities so i think now i am capable to become admin
    Great Leadership qualities, Manage so much work load, Like to Help Others, Not short Temperd, Good in making new friends
    Nothing Till Now
    Majorly My Strenghts more over my experience
    Yes
    Nothing Till Now but cant predict future
    Nothing Much basically i will give my 101% if get selected

Savage26

Founder Savage | Ex-Curator
Player
-- Information --
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC):
Yes
2. Time zone + country:
UK
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):
12-20 Hours
4. Average online per week (hours): 84-140 Hours
5. Your Discord ID: 26savage26
6. Your characters' name (IC):
Savage Mane
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 157886
8. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):
Crime
9. Languages spoken:
Turkish - English

-- Additional information --
- When I first came to the city, I always saw Legal organs outside and I was very interested and I didn't think I could be successful at first, then I tried to join and started to have fun after I joined, and at the same time I started to learn the rules of the city better, so I developed over time and after a while I wanted to learn the rules of the city better and I memorized the rules day and night and night, so I started not to be punished in the city and I started to act more professionally at the same time I liked it, after a while I got bored of Legal organs and planned to join the gangs and then I joined the admin staff started to increase and I want to join the admin staff because of my experience.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- En1 -

Government: CoS / Director / Deputy Director
DOJ: Senior State Attornery
SAHP: CoS / HoD / Dhod
LSPD: CoS / HoD / Dhod / TFO
NG: Major General / Colonel / Lt. Colonel
EMS: CoS / DC / HoD / DoD
Ballas : Deputy / UnderDeputy

Families: Deputy / UnderDeputy
Vagos: Deputy / UnderDeputy
Marabunta: Deputy / UnderDeputy
Bloods: Deputy / UnderDeputy

- En2 -

Vagos: UnderDeputy
Ballas: UnderDeputy
Families: UnderDeputy

3. What are your strengths?
- I always stay calm in things and treat everyone equally, I always get justice.
4. What are your weaknesses?
- I get angry very quickly.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Since I am active for a long time, I can check a lot of forums, I quickly identify people who do not comply with the rules of the game and give the necessary penalties, I regularly check whether there are suspicious situations, I support people in everything, I explain the issues that people are curious about in the fastest way and at the same time I can be the Curator of the Organizations.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes of course.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No I don't have an IRL problem.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- No that's all.
————————————————————
Thank you for wasting your time
Dear Admins.

Mert Pluxuryy

Player
Player
-- Information --
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC):
Yes
2. Time zone + country:
UK
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):
12-20 Hours
4. Average online per week (hours): 84-140 Hours
5. Your Discord ID: 26savage26
6. Your characters' name (IC):
Savage Mane
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 157886
8. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):
Crime
9. Languages spoken:
Turkish - English

-- Additional information --
- When I first came to the city, I always saw Legal organs outside and I was very interested and I didn't think I could be successful at first, then I tried to join and started to have fun after I joined, and at the same time I started to learn the rules of the city better, so I developed over time and after a while I wanted to learn the rules of the city better and I memorized the rules day and night and night, so I started not to be punished in the city and I started to act more professionally at the same time I liked it, after a while I got bored of Legal organs and planned to join the gangs and then I joined the admin staff started to increase and I want to join the admin staff because of my experience.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- En1 -

Government: CoS / Director / Deputy Director
DOJ: Senior State Attornery
SAHP: CoS / HoD / Dhod
LSPD: CoS / HoD / Dhod / TFO
NG: Major General / Colonel / Lt. Colonel
EMS: CoS / DC / HoD / DoD
Ballas : Deputy / UnderDeputy

Families: Deputy / UnderDeputy
Vagos: Deputy / UnderDeputy
Marabunta: Deputy / UnderDeputy
Bloods: Deputy / UnderDeputy

- En2 -

Vagos: UnderDeputy
Ballas: UnderDeputy
Families: UnderDeputy

3. What are your strengths?
- I always stay calm in things and treat everyone equally, I always get justice.
4. What are your weaknesses?
- I get angry very quickly.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Since I am active for a long time, I can check a lot of forums, I quickly identify people who do not comply with the rules of the game and give the necessary penalties, I regularly check whether there are suspicious situations, I support people in everything, I explain the issues that people are curious about in the fastest way and at the same time I can be the Curator of the Organizations.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes of course.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No I don't have an IRL problem.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- No that's all.
————————————————————
Thank you for wasting your time
Dear Admins.
Best admin++

John fin

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Shivateja
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 - 22:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hrs
Your Discord ID: johnnfinn
Your characters' name (IC): John Finn
Your in game ID: 311
Your in game level: 36
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I have been Grand RP for more than 2 years now and have been playing EN2 as well for a long time. I have been a deputy for around 7 times, I have been in various organizations and experienced all the roleplay aspects possible. With all the gained knowledge I want to become an admin and help new players as well as experienced players who are in need.

- Being fluent in different helps me in effective communication.
- Able to fit into new environments quickly.
- Always interested in learning new things.

- I have anger issues but I am working on fixing it.

- With knowledge of various organizations and roleplay aspects personally experienced, I can help players roleplay in a proper and effective way.
- Being fluent in the languages I speak can understand and explain in a more effective way to players.

- Yes, I am ready.

- Not any at the moment.

- I have done mistakes in the past which have led to punishments. I am looking for an opportunity to prove myself.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Top Bottom