Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ext Rush

Ex Bloods Leader
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Prajwal Gowda
  2. Your age (OOC) : 19
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 8 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: _prajwalgowda_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ext Rush
  8. Your in game ID: 151310
  9. Your in game level: 28 (100/112)
  10. Languages spoken: Kannada, Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    - I have gained a lot of Experience in Rp life As i have been Ex bloods leader and Three times gang Deputy so i want to be an admin And help the new players with the rule break they face around the city and punish the offenders correctly.
  2. What are your strengths?
    - Self confident
    - calm and patient in intense Situations
    - Thinking twice before taking decision
    - Quick learner

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - Anger Issues

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - I can bring my decision making skills And My calm and passionate behavior to the admin team

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - I do not have any Business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon
    - No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application
    - Ex Leader of Bloods
    - Ex Deputy of Marabunta

- Ex Deputy of Families
    - Current Deputy Of Bloods

Geralt_Rivia

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Sameer
  2. Your age (OOC) : 17
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:00)Pakistan
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00
  6. Your Discord ID: vecnathings
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Geralt Riviaa
  8. Your in game ID: 141137
  9. Your in game level: 19
  10. Languages spoken: Urdu, Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I have been in RP from past 7-8 months i have been through every situation and i believe i have good knowledge on Rules and how RP works on the server which will help to guide players and make them involve in RP with more interest and knowledge on server and about leaving RP life is i use be in State and i am good at all RP situations i can tell them what to be done and what not but end of the day they believe in administrator words so i think leaving RP life and guiding from now would be more effective.
    Communication is my strength. I can make someone understand and listen to me on critical situations.
    Trusting people is my weakness.
    I can bring a good positive spirit to the team so, we can work and help collaboratively in tough situations.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I don't have a business
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Can't be sure about future but right now i am sure i can be active
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Yes definitely Cuz i work in many org illegal and legal both as a high command and have good exp about this rp and i know i make some mistake in past i will promise that i will not repeat that again i think i deserve a single chance for to be a admin as well

BEST Regards

kelly uchia

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Prajwal Gowda
  2. Your age (OOC) : 19
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30)
  6. Your Discord ID: _prajwalgowda_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ext Rush
  8. Your in game ID: 151310
  9. Your in game level: 28 (100/112)
  10. Languages spoken: Kannada, Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - I have gained a lot of Experience in Rp life As i have been Ex bloods leader and Three times gang Deputy so i want to be an admin And help the new players with the rule break they face around the city and punish the offenders correctly.
    - Self confident
    - calm and patient in intense Situations
    - Thinking twice before taking decision
    - Quick learner
    - Anger Issues
    - I can bring my decision making skills And My calm and passionate behavior to the admin team
    - I do not have any Business
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon
    - No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application
    - Ex Leader of Bloods
    - Ex Deputy of Marabunta

- Ex Deputy of Families
    - Current Deputy Of Bloods
The most helpful guy I have ever met, good at situation handling.
Yea he could be the best and helpful admins like other.

Sayantan Sen

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
1. Your name IRL
Sayantan Sen

2. Your IRL age

3. Time zone
GMT+5:30

4. Average Online City time
08:00-20:00 hours

5. Average online per day
10-12 hours

6. Your Discord
emperorop#9612

7. Your Nickname

Venomous Manisha

8. Your ID

9. Your In Game Level

10. Languages Spoken
English and Hindi

11. What section do you prefer
State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been playing on EN2 server for more than 7 months and I believe I have a wholesome knowledge about roleplay rules and now I want to help out the newbies and provide them with roleplay information so that it becomes more realistic by making them abide by the rules so that the roleplay server grows healthily and many other gamers also gets encouraged in roleplaying.

My plus factors are that I am a person who does not lose his cool and thinks with a steady mind in times of heated moments.
In addition to that I have great knowledge about roleplay and so I am confident in my decisions and sayings. I also have good fluency in English speaking and writing.

I do not possess any weakness but if my mistakes are pointed out I would definitely try to make things better and correct my mistakes and also become more careful so that I don't have to face any similar situation in future events.

4. What skills bring you to the admin team?
Yes , I think I have much experience of roleplay
Some of my prior Experiences are listed below:
1. ARD Officer at EMS
2. Patrol Officer at LSPD
3. Military Police Commander at NG
Thus, I think its time for me Leave Roleplay and Join as Administrator Team .

Of course, Infact Right now I do not even own a business.

N/A

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
N/A

NoFearEN2

Justice will be served!
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Muhammed Oğuz Tuncer
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+03:00 - Turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): That really depends on the circumstances of my OOC life and changes but i would like to say 15:00 to 21:00.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4+
  6. Your Discord ID: oguzusta
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Oguz Karahanli
  8. Your in game ID: 103163
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English + Turkish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

1- Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I started my RP journey with GrandRP and i've been in GrandRP for a long time. During this time i ve experienced different organizations(EN1) so i do believe im experienced more than most of the city. Long story short i ve seen multiple admins , different threads ( I've been spending my time in forums reviewing,not as an admin, different complaints , reactions ) etc. and i think its time to see background and understand the way of how other admins think and see the rules and the city.

2- What are your strengths?
Im smart,honest,quick learner,fair judger and confident with my knowledge however i do believe there are still lot to learn. I do believe i can control my emotions and make a fair call regardless of how i feel against the person that i will be reviewing the forum of (Mostly i would prefer to leave it to other admins). I dont make arbitrary calls, i believe calls need to be based on reasonable explanation and logic in accordance with server rules.

3- What are your weaknesses?
Perfectionist, i sometimes might ask too many questions to learn and to prevent doing anything wrong and it might be annoying so thats why i chose it to write here as weakness instead of strength.
Overthinker, i like thinking but thinking so much might lead to different and unwanted results then cause confusion.
Sensitive, despite some people i dont forget what people do and im not that type just forgives and moves on. And i dont really take personal jokes. I get angry over simple words but i dont show it straight away. Its like a ticking bomb, i just live it inside patiently and then all the sudden i just blow it out.

4- What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Im a justice based guy, i can show them how we should approach the situations. I have seen admins making different and/or wrong calls over a basic situation or are missing details when making calls. I cant give you evidence but im guessing higher ups would agree with me. I can show the team how should we treat people since they were all players in the beginning, being granted admin powers shouldnt make us malicious and protective to friends.
I like discussing things so im sure that will also contribute the team for better understanding and take appropriate action in the future.
Sometimes in game tickets and forums might get responded lately, at this point being active will contribute on this matter.

5-Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes and i do not have any business.

6-Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Not that i know of so far but i will make sure higher ups are informed when its about to happen or is expected to be happen.

7-Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
GrandRP has high amount of Turkish players so it might be useful by your side to have one more Turkish admin.
If i am to be selected , i would prefer being a government curator than any other organization. I know how other organizations work but i believe i have better knowledge of government since i have experienced every single department except PR but i have also joined in their events.(EN1 experience, and as far as i saw its not that different here too). I would like to tell you my recent experience with admins. I wasnt kinda guy to ask for events from admins but recently i ve wanted to do it so i can get fun and reputation somehow. However i have been trying to request an event for 2-3 consecutive days and all i was getting is "ask later" and in the meantime i had seen other peoples events even tho i was the one who asked for an event to sponsor first. I even wanted to try a new event but seemed like no one cared. If i become an admin, i would gladly respond those event request and care about more those in game tickets.
People need explanation and i really appreciate higher ups, Yaswanth Trigger and all the other admins those who give explanation for their calls and/or in game tickets.
I can confidently say i should at least be given an opportunity for interview.

Last edited:
Top Bottom