Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Martin Zimm

Player
Player
Personal Information:

• Name (IRL): Martin VK
  • Time Zone: UTC+00:00 (United Kingdom)
  • Availability (Server Time): 11:00 to 04:00
  • Average Online Time per Day: 6 to 14 hours
  • Discord ID: midnightshadow6969
In-Game Information:

• Character Name (IC): Martin Aston
  • In-Game ID: 68927
  • In-Game Level: 58 (2/232)
Languages Spoken:

• English
Preferred Curator Section:

• State

Motivation for Becoming an Admin:

I am eager to become an admin because I am passionate about fostering a vibrant and inclusive community. Over the years, I have developed a strong sense of belonging within this environment, and I want to give back by helping to create a space where everyone feels valued and heard.

Strengths:

• Creative Thinker: I enjoy finding innovative solutions to challenges.
  • Self-Confidence: I trust my judgment and abilities in decision-making.
  • Quick Learner: I adapt swiftly to new situations and challenges.
  • Problem Solver: I thrive on resolving issues efficiently.
  • Team Player: I believe in the power of collaboration.
  • Leadership Skills: I can guide and motivate a team towards common goals.
  • Positive Attitude: I approach challenges with optimism, which helps maintain morale.

Weaknesses:

• Overthinking: I often analyze situations deeply, which can lead to indecision.
  • Overcommitting: My desire to help can lead me to take on too much responsibility.
  • Perfectionism: I strive for high standards, sometimes at the cost of efficiency.

Skills I Bring to the Admin Team:

• Communication: Clear and effective communication is key to any team’s success.
  • Organization: I am adept at managing tasks and priorities efficiently.
  • Time Management: I balance my responsibilities well, ensuring productivity.
  • Adaptability: I adjust quickly to changing situations or challenges.
  • Teamwork: I value collaboration and synergy within a team.
  • Leadership: I can inspire and guide others towards achieving our goals.
  • Positive Mindset: My optimism can help uplift the team atmosphere.

Willingness to Sell Business:

• Yes, I understand the restrictions and am prepared to sell my business if selected as an admin.

Current Activity Status:

• There are no real-life issues or situations hindering my ability to be active at this time.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the possibility of contributing to the community in a more impactful way.

Best regards,
Martin

yashvirani

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL: Yash Virani
2.Your Age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:15 to 15:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 9 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: yashvirani
7. Your characters' name (IC): Yash Warior
8. Your in game ID: 145498
9. Your in game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

-> Becoming an admin is an best opprtunity for all and i also want to get benefit of becoming an admin. It is my dream to become an admin one day and help new comers to teach them about city rules so that they can continue their RP life without breaking any rules. Admins have a very high responsibilty and i also want to experience their hardwork towards the project and to maintain the hardwork until the end. Each server of GrandRP is known by the admin work of each particular server. So basically, as much as high skilled and developed admins will be there, the more reputation and respect of the server increases. And this is in short that my goal is to become admin one day and boost the server further and further in development and progress.

2. What are your strengths?

-> I am quite good at handling situations and one my critical strength is that i stay calm all the way and have high precising skills that are required in the field of admin and also have almost full experience of the city and that is the simple quote that experience is everything !

3. What are your weaknesses?

-> I don't have much weaknesses but about my one weaknesses is that i become so kind sometimes towards people and become busy to solve their problem whole day and that is my weakness that i will get busy in confusing situations.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent english that is necesaary to communicate between citizens for solving their problems and fulfilling their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect and care.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-> Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> Not at the current moment and i don't think there are any issues

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-> Yes, if anyone sees my IC age they underestimate me and that is i want to prove everyone about my skills and if i got a chance to become an admin, beleive me it is going to be the best of all !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a good day !

Spidey Mishra

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Information:

1. My IRL Name is Ganesh.

2. My OOC Age is 20 Years.

3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30 | Country: India

4. Based on the server time i play from 14:00 to 19:00 IC time.

5. I am averagely online about 6 to 7 hours a day, in weekends 9-10 hours a day.

6. My Discord ID: spideygg_32160

7. My IGN is Kakashi Ghost

8. In-Game ID: 158514

9. In-Game Level: 13

10. Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi,

11. I would love to be a curator of state as i have been involved in Legal org jobs since i joined the city. I have been working in Gov for last 5 months, during that same time i have tried LSPD, SAHP too, and have knowledge of all the Three orgs above mentioned.

Additional Information:

1. I have played enough RP, and want to become an Admin in order to keep the RP environment of other people clean so that the players who have been suffering or facing troubles regarding various things that i have faced during my RP life should not be face by others. Being an Admin is not only my aim, My Main goal is to protect the RP Environment.

2. My Strengths is my quick and correct decision making skills which make me an Good Leader too. And Fluent in English too which again makes me an good fit for the Team.

3. My Weaknesses is only one thing. My anger which can be in control if i don't get provoked.

4. The Main skill that i can bring to the admin team is i stay in the city the most during the midnights which if after 21:00 in IC time, which is the most effected time due to the lack of Admins. So, i can be a best fit for Admin Team which works as the Night Shift Team.

5. I do not have any businesses an don't plan to buy one in the near future.

6. Nothing now, and nothing coming up in near future.

7. The Main point i would like to highlight from the midst of my application is, from the 3rd Point of the Additional information section, us that i can stay up all night covering the city and maintaining peace around, because that is the main time where hundreds of people makes admin tickets but don't get one due to inactivity of night shift (No Offense Intended to Any Particular Admin), so i can be a best person for the Admin team to work for during the nights, and would love the chance to work with the people who really thrive to make this game/city an peaceful world for people who wants to escape from their IRL struggles.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if:

I understand all the rules mentioned, and stand for the same.

Hoping for a Positive response,
Peace out <3
Kakashi Ghost

Chetan GSuralkar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chetan Suralkar
2. Your age (OOC): 19
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: mr.b2m_yt
7. Your characters' name (IC): Chetan xoxo
8. Your in game ID: 151641
9. Your in game level: 15
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): (1)Crime (2)State

Additional information:

I have been part of various legal orgs and got exposure to many rules. I have spent a lot of time in the city and got very few punishments. Now a days, many new members are coming to the city. I feel that they are committing many mistakes due to lack of knowledge of city rules. This is making their experience bad . I would like to become a wizard and put my best efforts to correct people who are committing mistakes unknowingly and ensure proper RP is done in every situation. Educate the new members in the city and teach them rules. At the same time, punish those who are breaking the rules intentionally and ruining RP in the city.

- Dedication

- Decision Making
- Calm in all kind of situation
- Quick Learner

- I feel to be casual with new citizen

I have good communication skills which I think is most important because as wizards one need to educate the citizens about the rules of the city . Also, am good at listening, which is required to give fair judgement in any situation. and i am quick learner

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am aware of this rule and I acknowledge that I do not own a business at the moment

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

In the near term, I don't see anything that can stop me from being active. However, I may not be able to comment about future

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I would like to now do my part to this project in my capacity and if I get a chance I will give my 100% for sure
- I have a good experience in legal ( SAHP,LSPD,FIB,NG, and GOV[USSS]) and Illegal (Vagos & Bloods) orgs.

Thank you for your time!!

Thanks for your Consideration
Warm Regard, Chetan xoxo🙏

Chetan GSuralkar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chetan Suralkar
2. Your age (OOC): 19
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: mr.b2m_yt
7. Your characters' name (IC): Chetan xoxo
8. Your in game ID: 151641
9. Your in game level: 15
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi

Additional information:

I have been part of various legal orgs and got exposure to many rules. I have spent a lot of time in the city and got very few punishments. Now a days, many new members are coming to the city. I feel that they are committing many mistakes due to lack of knowledge of city rules. This is making their experience bad . I would like to become a wizard and put my best efforts to correct people who are committing mistakes unknowingly and ensure proper RP is done in every situation. Educate the new members in the city and teach them rules. At the same time, punish those who are breaking the rules intentionally and ruining RP in the city.

- Dedication

- Decision Making
- Calm in all kind of situation
- Quick Learner

- I feel to be casual with new citizen

I have good communication skills which I think is most important because as wizards one need to educate the citizens about the rules of the city . Also, am good at listening, which is required to give fair judgement in any situation. and i am quick learner

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am aware of this rule and I acknowledge that I do not own a business at the moment

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

In the near term, I don't see anything that can stop me from being active. However, I may not be able to comment about future

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I would like to now do my part to this project in my capacity and if I get a chance I will give my 100% for sure
- I have a good experience in legal ( SAHP,LSPD,FIB,NG, and GOV[USSS]) and Illegal (Vagos & Bloods) orgs.

Thank you for your time!!

Thanks for your Consideration
Warm Regard, Chetan xoxo🙏

Elena Parker

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Suvam Biswas
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: UTC +5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 13:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: elena.o.o
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Elena Parker
  8. Your in game ID: 103883
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali
Additional information
    - I spend a huge time as a citizen. And right now, I feel bored. I joined almost all orgs (LSPD, GOV, EMS, Lifeinvader and also gangs). And also there are lots of crimes happening, like CR, RDM, VDM etc. because lots of new guys here and they dont know the city rules so I also want to help them thats why I want to join Admin.
  • I can speek 3 different languages.
  • I can handle taught situation very calmly.
  • also im a quick learner.
  • My creative ability little bit week. (Currently im working on it)
  • and also sometimes I want go depth for any work. Sometimes im getting trouble for that.
  • Teamwork
  • Friendly manner
  • quick problem solving skill
- Yes.

- No
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- I already mention everything about myself, at the end I want to say that if I get a chance to be a part of Admin then I try my best.

Thanks to review my application.
Best Regards,
Elena Parker

Shahzadxx

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL
    2. Your age (OOC):
    3. Time zone + country:
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    6. Your Discord ID:
    8. Your in game ID:
    9. Your in game level:
    10. Languages spoken:
    Additional information
    1. Your name IRL shahzad
    2. Your age (OOC): 15
    3. Time zone + country: EST
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (12:00to 19:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
    5. Average online per day(hours):8 hours
    6. Your Discord ID: athexx77
    7. Your characters' name (IC):bravos athexx
    8. Your in game ID:165695
    10. Languages spoken: hindi , english
    11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
    12. Additional information
    13. dear admins iam leaving rp because i done my expericene from rp and why i want to become a admin because i also want to see to grow our en 2 i will be the best admin in whole server i will be loyal for this opportunity and i will teach the new player how to leave in this city and i will teach him rules
    14. my strengths is i can controll my anger and i recognise all pov how is wrong and who is right
    15. my weekness is someone do my body shaming thats my bigest weekness
    16. i will put my all effort from myy self to be ur admin good team
    17. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yep
    18. no iirl ssue
    19. i did nt understand the 7 on by the whey have a good day admin and go ahead

20. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    21. What are your strengths?
    22. What are your weaknesses?
    23. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    24. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    25. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    26. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your applica

Last edited:

Decaso pluxury

Make it visible
Player
Your name IRL: Riju Naskar
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 india
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): .10:00 - 20.00
Average online per day(hours): 9 hours
Your Discord ID: decasopluxury07
Your characters' name (IC): Decaso Pluxury
Your in game ID: 148376
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English, , hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? ->
I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect SAHP as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.

What are your strengths?
Communication Skills, Fluent in english , a good typing speed and mulitasking , Leadership and teamwork experience

What are your weaknesses?
-> Time management. Although making connections and working in groups excite me, I strongly feel that when it involves many people, I always tend to get nervous.

What skills can you bring to the admin team? ->
Strong communication skills, I'm comfortable communicating with players, staff. Teamwork I've led teams and initiatives within the role play community.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have a business. I think I have to sold it.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> No I don't have any irl issue.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-> Yes, I am working on improving all my weaknesses.

Past experience
Ex- Fib assistant director
Ex- Asistant Chief Of Police In Lspd
Ex chief commander of sahp
Ex usss deputy director
Ex Chief of staff Sahp
Ex Chief of staff Lspd
Ex Brigediar General of National Guard.

Thanks for Reading my application.

Warm regards,

Decaso Pluxury

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Basavesh

Your age (OOC): 18

Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 17:00 and in weekends 5:00 To 18:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours.

Your Discord ID: beast_yt99

Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai

Your in game ID: 154273

Your in game level: 11+

Languages spoken: English and Hindi, Kannada

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
🌟I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 2 years Previously I was playing In 1year before in EN 1 And 1year EN 3 so now I am now In EN2 .. so and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
What are your strengths?
- 🌟i have good leadership quality.
- 🌟Good learning skills.
-🌟 doing team work .
- 🌟Good communication skill.

- 🌟Sometimes i get angry.
-🌟 Trusting Easily
- 🌟

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-🌟 i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-🌟 Yes (However I don't Have One)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- 🌟No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- 🌟1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 🌟 2) I will Make sure our players to be no rule Break..

🌟 --Experience --
3X Chief OF Staff FIB
1X SAHP Assistant Director Police
1X NG Bragadial General
1X LSPD Chief OF Staff...
1X Bloods Deputy

🌟. - Thank You Have A Great Day Ahead ✨

ivan sharma

Player
Player
1. - your name IRL : Ivan sharma
2. Your age ooc : 17+
3. Time zone + country : Ist + India

Based on server time what time until what time you will play : 8-00 - 14-00 on weekends more then 17-00 .
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours .
5. Your discord id : ivandark0267
6.your character's name (IC) : Ivan Uchiha .
7. Your in-game id : 148348 .
8. Your in-game level : 12+ .
9. Language spoken : bangla,Hindi
, English .
10. What section you would like to prefer ? : crime .

Additional information :

- Why do you want to become admin and leave rp life ?
ANs :
I want to became a admin and leave rp life because I have done and dusted all the gathered experience in my rp life I have done everything every high post withing organizations in rp life I am now done of rp life .I want to become a admin because I want to remove every major administrative offence criminals from state . From city . As I expected a major level of rp on the state . I want to leave rp life and become admin because I want to gather experience of a server administration. I want to become admin and clean my city from any kind of hackers or any kind of criminal offence .

- What's are your strengths ?
Ans :
my strengths and powers are qqualified and established my proffesionalims my qualities as I have
- leadership skills

- honesty wwithing work place .
- strengths and life sacrificing qualities for work .

- what are your weakness ?
Ans :
my weakness are not so much major those are :

- a little bit introvert but I can deal with it .
- a little bit angry .

- what skills you can bring to the admins team ?
Ans :
I can bring an extraordinary skills in my admin team I have extraover spirit of doing leadership and work . I deal situation with my best efforts . I will respond tickets fastest I ever can . If I became a curator I will be looking over organization with my best efforts . I will try that my org that I am curator in never gets a violation or a warning . I will do hard work .

- are you ready to sell business ?
Ans :
I am ready to sell business if I became a admin .

- do you have any irl issue that is preventing you to become active ?
Ans :
no nothing prevents me from became Active .

- anything we should take in consideration in your application?
Ans :
yes my consideration are :

- trying to do my best in adminship .
- goal and mindset no rule break in the city .

Experience :
Ex fib head of department
Ex ng major general
Ex gov field

gov : dol exec. Staff

Ex lspd : dhod
Ex sahp : chief of staff
Ex : bloods deputy 2x
Ex : famillies deputy : 1x
Ex deputy of marabunta 2 x

Thank you for reviewing my application and

Last edited:

SouLLeSS1328

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL:
Serkan
2. Your age (0OC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+02:00 + Turkey
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
8 to 10 hours.
6. Your Discord ID:
msi_tr
Serkan Ilhan
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
20 ( + Prime Platinum is active )
10. Languages spoken:
English and Turkish
State

Additional information:-

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
I am fast learner and become adaptive person. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
Yes, Btw I have no business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
soon? No
FIB ( Supervisor -HRT & UnderCover & Spec Ops)
EMS (Head of Divisions)
LSPD (Superintendant - HR&HC&S.W.A.T)
USSS ( Senior Special Agent)
SAHP(Master Trooper III - S.W.A.T&Highway Patrol&HRT)
NATIONAL GUARD ( Corporal)
LIFE INVADER ( Creative Team)
Marabunta& Ballas & Vagos & Bloods ( rank 7 )
I have youtube channel If you think consider about me just dm me from emails so that I can send my youtube bodycam channel . You can watch whole my rp life as professional

Best Regards

The administration has the right to reject your application if

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ridhwan captain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ridhwan Thakur
2. Your age (OOC): 23
3. Time zone + country: IST (GMT+5:30) INDIA
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24 Hours Time Format ) : 11:30 to 22:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 7 - 8 hours
6. Your Discord ID: ridhwan4202
7. Your characters' name (IC): Ridhwan Captain
8. Your in game ID: 153173
9. Your in game level: 16
10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English

Additional information

Because I had gained a lot of experience in city and had joined every organisation. And now I want to gain some experience as an admin and want to help persons in their RP life.

Solving problems and I have a positive attitude.

I have a weakness that I can trust someone very easily.
And I can do an argument with someone.

I can maintain discipline in the admin team
And I also have problem solving skills.

Btw I don't have any.

No

You can add this thing like why do you want to be the curator of state or crime with proper reason and past experience.

Shahzadxx

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  1. Your name IRL: shahzad rehman
  2. Your age (OOC): 15
  3. Time zone + country: UTC +5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 05:00 to 14:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: athexx77
  7. Your characters' name (IC): bravos athexx
  8. Your in game ID: 165695
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi,
Additional information
    • I want to become an admin to help other people and I am ready to leave the RP life and I really like to guide people and help them out form any sitution and i get one chance i will show iam best admin in whole server

• I am good in communication

• I have skill to make friends

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

• I dont have weekness
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team

Team work
2. polite to ur admins
3. i will put my all effort

{Yes}

{ No}

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- I already mention everything about me , at the end I want to say that if I get a chance to be a part of Admin then I try my best will be best admin and thanks for reveiwing my application .

Thanks to review my application.
Best Regards,

BRAVOS ATHEXX

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Aryan Mishra
Your age (OOC): - 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:30 to 11:30 and during the night
Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
Your Discord ID: aryanbhai29
Your characters' name (IC): Aryan Bhaii
Your in game ID: 155683
Your in game level: 14 ( i also have an additional account, consider my overall experience)
Languages spoken: Hindi and English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
•I want to help new players and ensure a balanced role-play environment by enforcing rules fairly and guiding players.

What are your strengths?
•I have a strong understanding of rules, good leadership skills, and remain calm under pressure.

•I am short temper and have anger issues.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
•Problem-solving, conflict resolution, and a deep understanding of server rules.

•Yes i don't have any business

•No, I am fully available.

•I’m dedicated, know state rules well, and always strive to improve. I can help everyone who have problem with legislation and state rules i have better understanding of all the state rules.

Top Bottom