Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ati Akhil

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:Ati Akhil
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 to 16:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-6hrs
Your Discord ID: akhil.16
Your characters' name (IC): Ati Akhil
Your in game ID: 6777
Your in game level: 20
Languages spoken: English, Hindi ,Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-Even though my in-game age is less, I have a very good understanding of all the rules of the server and also have some decent experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have also been as a leader of an illegal org very recently. During my time as the leader, I have noticed many players committing mistakes unknowingly and getting punished. That is when I felt that I should share my experience and learnings and correct the ones who are committing these mistakes unintentionally. In my opinion, all the players can have a great experience (in terms of roleplay) in the city if they follow the rules and I would like to contribute to this by correcting them and ensuring proper roleplay in every situation.

What are your strengths?
- I understand both sides of any argument before concluding anything.
- I try to make anyone understand what's right and what's wrong even in pressurized situations .

What are your weaknesses?
- Can't hide my personality.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I can be patient in any given situation and will be able to give a fair judgment. I believe that this skill is very important for being an admin and I can do complete justice.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No issues.

Last edited:

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra

Your age (OOC): 24

Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): Everytime

Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hours.

Your Discord ID: bobbyleard

Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Federal

Your in game ID: 161899

Your in game level: 12

Languages spoken: English,Albanian

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- I have gained so much exp. being in illegal org and legal org i was rank 14 in all gangs and highcomand in SAPH,NG,LSPD i have good knowlage of the rules too i read all rules in the grand rp emails so i think no its time to head up to a real work as an admin teaching player some rules and controlling the city!!

-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition

What are your strengths?

- I'n Understanding ,i understand things fast

- I can speak enlisch without any problem and also write

- Can handle any situation

- always take non-biased decision

- I don't favorite anyone

- Currently/ NO weaknesses

- Good Communication skills

- Reacting fast

- Handling situation and giving the right punishment

-No favorite becouse he was my old friend or i like him more!

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- NO

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-
My past exp.
Ex{ NG Higcomand 26}
Ex{SAPH HIGHCOMAND }
Ex{LSPD MAJOR}

Gangs
Ex{Ballas 14 Hommie}
Ex{Bloods 14 Underdeputy}
Ex{Vagos 14 OGVagos}
Ex{Marabunta 14 OG}

Thank You
Best Regrads
Bobby Federal

Villain Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Apoorv Shukla
  2. Your age (OOC): 17 years
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +05:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 2:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: blacky007
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Villain Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 144620
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

- I want to be an admin because I see it as a great opportunity to improve the server and create a more enjoyable environment for all players. I’m always looking for ways to make things run smoothly and ensure fair play. My experience in the community has shown me how much impact admins can have, and I believe I can bring a fresh perspective to the team. I understand the importance of making smart decisions and handling situations calmly, and I’m ready to contribute in a meaningful way.

- I am stong shooting, managing complex tasks, clear communication and problem-solving.

- I often find myself feeling really energized and thrilled, even by small accomplishments or little rewards. My excitement can sometimes take over, making me feel like I'm on top of the world!

- I have previous experience on the admin team, so I understand how everything operates. I’m committed to providing the best support to players by addressing their issues quickly and effectively. Additionally, I bring strong teamwork skills to the admin team, as I believe that collaborating and assisting one another will make our tasks much easier.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't have any business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- Absolutely no.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- Maybe no.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION !!

Best Regards,
Villain Pluxury

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Sarthak Skorpean - 89242 : sarthakmodi9388

Contact me on discord regarding your interview​

ajayyt2

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Ajay Kumar Jana
2. Your age -21
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 18:00
5.Average online per day (Hours) :6 to 9hrs
6. Your Discord - ajayyt2
7. Your Characters' Name (IC) - Ajay Starkk
8. In Game ID - 163987
9. our In Game Level : 16
10.Languages Spoken : English, Hindi, Haryanvi, Malayalam, understand a bit bengali and bihari
11. What Section would you prefer to be curator of : State Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and Leave RP-Life ?

I want to be an admin because have gained enough experience on this server and i am familiar with the server rules and regulations and mostly i had been part of all legal and illegal organizations i have seen many beginners been struggling i always think to help the new people and give them some smooth experience i hope you would give me a chance to prove my self.

Always respects seniors
Being Polite with others
Always try to learn new things for more knowledge

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Slow decision making for better result

4.What Skills can You bring to the Admin Team?
As my target is to help the new players also to solve the situations and punish the rule breakers and let the rp community be clean and healthy

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-Yes I Will

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-
No

-
No

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
=> ARIP DHAR
  1. Your age (OOC):
=> 18+
  1. Time zone + country:
=> GMT +5:30 (IND) + INDIA
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
=> 5:45 to 20:00
  1. Average online per day(hours):
=> 5 hr (MIN) to 8 hr (MAX)
  1. Your Discord ID:
=> arip005
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
=> Sidd Rock
  1. Your in game ID:
=> 151585
  1. Your in game level:
=> 18+
  1. Languages spoken:
=> ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
=> State ( When first time I am come in city that's time I always support & also loved state so I always prefer to be curator of state)
Additional information
=>> Because I have so much experience and I also knows all the rules in the RP life. I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people. It's sure I am doing work better for admin routine.
  1. What are your strengths?
=>> Yes Sir, I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin. Also I want to talk directly. I have no fear any person if the person will bad.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
=>> Sir, I have one weekness that is Emotion this is my mein and weekness otherwise I think I don't have weekness. And I was mic issue(ooc) for talking problem but I am fixed now & it's good working.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=>> Sir, Here is my abilities to join the admin team:
1. Good communication skills

2. Speak properly

3. Fast response

4. Good handelling citizens

5. Respect all citizens

6. Hardwork person

7. Respect also my senior

8. Don't tell a lie & I don't endure who tell a lie and I don't respect that's person.

9. Carefully reviewed & checking admin work.

10. Lawality & If any player going a situation and he is calling admin if I am in city fast response and respectfully handelling that's situation & I think as a admin or assistance it's my responsibility.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
=>> Sure sir but I don't have any house or business right now. Also if I have so I can sell.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=>> No, Not at all.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=>>>
Yes at first I am telling you for giving me a chance for applying the application now I telling you that I have so much past experience from this RP server & my past experience also-
GOV - USSS Special Agent
FIB - Supervisor of Black Ops (1x)
FIB- Head of Department (1x)
FIB - COS( Chief of Stuff) (2x )
If I become a member of admin I also want to be a curator of state. Here as you can see I have many experience in FIB & all state and I also everytime check this server forum how admins are work and I learn this many rules from here and my dream also make a admin. Sir My best dream in rp server to make an admin and help the citizens.

If my application got selected so I can telling how to start my journey if you are interested for my application. Here I am finishing my application.

Sir, I need last chance for me to become an assistance admin.

=>>> Sure Sir

Thank you
Best Regards,
SIDD ROCK | 151585.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited:

Devain Uchiha

Devain_.
Player
information
  1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Ahmad
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5 ( Pakistan )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (15:00 to 23:00 ) 24H Time Format):
  5. Average online per day(hours): ( 7 to 10 ) Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Devain_.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Devain Rich
  8. Your in game ID: 122664
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH , HINDI , URDU
Additional information
    Ans, Giving 3 Years of Life to GRP ( Grand Roleplay ) Now i want to became an Admin Because i done everything in RP Now i want to help people and share my Good experience to all new player to make there upcoming Roleplay journey Best , As i play 10 to 15 hours daily so i think so my timezone will bring benefits for admin team and i help everyone to make there RP life best , i was ex High command in all LEO organization , in call cities , city 1 ,city 2 ,city 3 , i make mine RP Journey best now i want to make our new player journey best , im ready to leave RP life , and i also want to became an admin because that one of my dream.

Ans.

Always ready for any situation.
    Believe on team work.
    know how to manage hard situation.
    good communication skills.

Ans.

Trust everyone easily.

Ans.

My Hard work
    My good past experience

Ans,

Yes

Ans.

Nothing For Now.

Ans.

Noo..

Ex : Deputy Director

Devain Uchiha

Devain_.
Player
information
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (15:00 to 23:00 ) 24H Time Format):
Additional information
    Ans, Giving 3 Years of Life to GRP ( Grand Roleplay ) Now i want to became an Admin Because i done everything in RP Now i want to help people and share my Good experience to all new player to make there upcoming Roleplay journey Best , As i play 10 to 15 hours daily so i think so my timezone will bring benefits for admin team and i help everyone to make there RP life best , i was ex High command in all LEO organization , in call cities , city 1 ,city 2 ,city 3 , i make mine RP Journey best now i want to make our new player journey best , im ready to leave RP life , and i also want to became an admin because that one of my dream.

Ans.

Always ready for any situation.
    Believe on team work.
    know how to manage hard situation.
    good communication skills.

Ans.

Trust everyone easily.

Ans.

My Hard work
    My good past experience

Ans,

Yes

Ans.

Nothing For Now.

Ans.

Noo..

Ex : Deputy Director
closed

Devain Uchiha

Devain_.
Player
information
Additional information
    🏆 Ans, Giving 3 Years of Life to GRP ( Grand Roleplay ) Now i want to became an Admin Because i done everything in RP Now i want to help people and share my Good experience to all new player to make there upcoming Roleplay journey Best , As i play 10 to 15 hours daily so i think so my time zone will bring benefits for admin team and i help everyone to make there RP life best , i was ex High command in all LEO organization , in call cities , city 1 ,city 2 ,city 3 , i make mine RP Journey best now i want to make our new player journey best , I,m ready to leave RP life , and i also want to became an admin because that one of my dream. i take a lot of experiences from all the organization like state and crime both i have too much exprice so now i think im able to join admin team and make our new players Roleplay journey best .

Ans.

🌟Always ready for any situation.
    🌟Believe on team work.
    🌟know how to manage hard situation.
    🌟good communication skills.
    🌟good management skills
    🌟good knowledge
    🌟Always Be Serious

Ans.

🌟Trust everyone easily.

Ans.

🌟My Hard work
    🌟Team Lead Skills
    🌟i always take decision very Fastly and i always take correct decision , i always ready for any situation

Ans,

🌟Yes ( But i don't have any :)

Ans.

🌟Nothing For Now.

Ans.

🌟i was ex high commad in all state side + crime side i was ex Deputy Director in FIB

sarveshboss

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

Grand Role Play | Forum
Welcome!
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Applications
IMPORTANT Applications for Admins
Thread starterSam Pluxury Start dateNov 6, 2021

Moderation
Jump to new
Watch

•••
Sam Pluxury
Sam Pluxury
Chief Administrator Chief Administrator
Nov 6, 2021
Add bookmark
Information
Your name IRL
Your age (OOC):
Time zone + country:
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
Average online per day(hours):
Your Discord ID:
Your characters' name (IC):
Your in game ID:
Your in game level:
Languages spoken:
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
What are your strengths?
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Like ReplySelect for moderation
LikeLoveWow Reactions:Bobby Federal, Zolvitron, prabal and 162 others
FrayLios
FrayLios
Player Player
Nov 16, 2021
Add bookmark
Sam Pluxury said:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Click to expand...Information
1. Your name IRL= fray mortadha
2. Your age =22
3. Time zone =UTC +1 Central European Time
4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord =FRAY#8105
6. Your Nickname mortadha beaster
7. Your ID 3191
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
=becose i want to help players and its really cool to be admin for my best RP server on my life
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
=Fortunately, I did not buy. I entered the second server because there are fewer players
Like Reactions:Zolvitron, LORDYT577, alif hasn12 and 14 others
Blue Flocka
Blue Flocka
toxic revenge Player
Nov 16, 2021
Add bookmark
GL🥳
LikeLove Reactions:Zolvitron, Leo Sumanja and FrayLios
Xulut Jr
Xulut Jr
Player Player
Nov 16, 2021
Add bookmark
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 9-13
5. Your Discord: XulutJr#0495
6. Your Nickname: Xulut Jr
7. Your ID: 1934
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL: sarvesh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-12
5. Your Discord: sarvesh7630
6. Your Nickname: sarvesh vidhayakji
7. Your ID: 166990
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player

Name (IRL): Aryan Mishra
Age (OOC): 18
Time zone + Country: GMT +5:30, India
Playtime (Server Time): 07:30 to 11:30 and during the night
Average Online Per Day (hours): 4-5 hours
Discord ID: aryanbhai29
Character's Name (IC): Aryan Bhaii
In-game ID: 155683
In-game Level: 14 (I also have an additional account)
Languages Spoken: English and Hindi
Preferred Section to Curate: State

---

I want to become an admin to assist new players and provide them with a better role-play experience by guiding them and ensuring they understand the game mechanics.

What are your strengths?

I have a strong understanding of the rules, I am approachable, and I have excellent leadership skills from my experience.

I trust people too easily, which can sometimes lead to being let down.

I bring problem-solving skills, experience in leadership roles, and a deep understanding of the server’s rules. I aim to ensure fairness and maintain a balanced and enjoyable environment for all players.

Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I am prepared to sell my business.

No, there are no IRL issues affecting my activity.

Anything else we should take into consideration for your application?
Yes, I am committed to helping everyone equally. I know all the state rules and believe my experience will allow me to contribute positively to the admin team.

Mama Nazeer

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Taha Ali
3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5) + Pakistan
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 20:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 8 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: tahaali3057
7. Your characters' name (IC): Mama Nazir
8. Your in game ID: 135496
9. Your in game level: 16
10. Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Sindhi

Additional information

I want to leave my RP life because I enjoyed while Role Playing, now I prefer to become a Admin and help players

I am very patient and humble, and show Professionalism in my work

Sometimes I get a little nervous

I can bring Professionalism in work, dedication and time management, technical skills, leadership and teamwork

Yes I agree

No Issue as currently I see

I Role Played in the city for a quite time and I got many experiences, I was in SAHP, LSPD, FIB, Government. On Gangs side I was OG and Under Deputy, I know all Rules and Regulations and you can see my history as I got no Punishment while Roleplaying

Brown Bear

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name IRL:
    Saad Saboor
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
    PKT (Pakistan Standard Time), Pakistan
    From 11:00 To 18:00
  5. Average online per day (hours):
    6-8 Hours

6. Your Discord ID:
    saad_mafia
    Black Samurai
  8. Your in-game ID:
  9. Your in-game level:
    34-35
  10. Languages spoken:
    English,Hindi,Urdu,Pashto,Dari,Farsi/Persian,Punjabi,Sanscrith, Basic Arabic, ( Learning Japnese and spanish)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):
    Crime+State (Where ever you want I am ready for both of them)

Additional Information​

I want to become an admin because I’m passionate about enhancing the gaming experience for others. I believe I can contribute positively by helping maintain a fair and fun environment for all players. While I love RP, I’m ready to take on new responsibilities that can impact the community.
    I consider my strengths to be strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a deep understanding of game mechanics. I’m also patient and approachable, making it easy for players to reach out for help.
    One area I’m working on is time management; sometimes I can get too caught up in helping others and neglect my own responsibilities. However, I’m actively working on setting clearer boundaries to improve this.
    I bring a mix of leadership experience and technical knowledge, which I believe would be beneficial for the admin team. I’m also very familiar with the community’s rules and can help enforce them effectively.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
    Yes, I understand that being an admin means putting the community first, and I’m willing to sell my business to focus on my responsibilities.
    No, I’m currently in a position where I can commit to being active and fulfilling my duties as an admin.
    I’m genuinely dedicated to creating a positive environment for all players and am excited about the opportunity to contribute as an admin. I’m also open to feedback and always looking to improve.

(Please Let Me Know The Reason If My Application is Reject So I can fix my mistake)

Last edited:

James Volkov

♰Volkov♰
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Sk Arsh
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+4) United Arab Emirates
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 17:00-02:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: jamesvol.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): James Volkov
  8. Your in game ID: 120836
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Bengali and Learning Russian, Arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I want to leave RP-life cause I like to help players in Need. I am playing RP For Almost 2 Years now, I have experience In Gangs Alot Like I was Deputy in Families, Ballas, 2x in Vagos and Currently i am Deputy Of Bloods. For State I was ACP in LSPD and COS Of All Departments in SAHP
    - I have good communication skills.
    - I have good knowledge of rules.
    - I always have a Calm Personality even if it a heated moment
    - i am will ready to help anyone in need
    - I cant stand for Parent insults
    - Hard Work
    - Team Work
    - Positive With All My Decisions
    Yes
    No
    - If I get this opportunity to join the admin team, I can prove to you that my decision making and activity makes me fit for this position.

Neji Hyuga

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Dev Panchal
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 8.00 - 20.00
5. Average online per day: 4-6 hours (sometimes more)
6. Your Discord: neji_hyugaaa
7. Your characters' name (IC): Neji Hyugaa
8. Your ID: 139732
9. You're in-game level: 36
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Mainly the reason why I want to become Admin is that I want to help each and every one so that everyone enjoys their RP and perform the quality RP. I have been playing from almost 7 months, I know all of the rules of Grand RP.
I believe I will be able to do this perfectly as I have been High command in Leos (corrupt bio) and gangs as well so I am familiarized with all the rules, and I will be a great help.

Talking about my strengths then I am fast learner and good communication skills. As far as I know I can deal with any situation without any hesitation and give them solutions very calmly. Other thing is respect, I respect each and every one no matter the person is younger or elder, I can treat them as similar way.

My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problem and solve it all through and I find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.

I am active most of the Day time and I had faced some issues regarding the roleplay, and I think I can fix that as I can respond the situation very quickly.

I don't have any business, not planning to buy one as well.

No, I don't have any issues at the time being.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
I have been playing on the project for a long time and have had a good RP experience and I want the new player to experience the same.​

Last edited:

inferno pluxury

Deputy of Marabunta
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Vibhu
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 - 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-10 hours
Your Discord ID: infernopluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Inferno Pluxury
Your in game ID: 135193
Your in game level: 37
Languages spoken: English,Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information
-
I gained a lot of experience in rp life i have experience of both legal and illegal organizations and i like to get new experiences i like to help everyone and solve their issues now i wanna leave my rp life and wanna become admin.

-
I have good Knowledge of understanding Rp Situation
- being nice to people
- Honest

-
Can’t handle disrespect

-
I am too much active in city so i can respond to everyone quickly and help to solve their issues.

-
Unfortunately I don’t have business

-
I don’t have any kind of issue at this time i am too much active in city

-
I have good amount of experience in illegal organisations

Last edited:

Dikshant Thugs

"Nobody is a villain in their own story"
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Dikshant Negi
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00-17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: dikshant_playss
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Dikshant Thugs
  8. Your in game ID: 154021
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: English,Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

~ I wanna become an admin because i have experienced much in the Roleplay and I believe that now am capable to guide the other players to Follow the Roleplay as i did when i was on my RP life and want to help the players whenever they will stuck in any kind of situation and will make sure the players will do the proper RP While in my presence.
    ~
    My Strengths are that i always give chance to the opposite person . Rather than this I also have great communication Skills whether it comes to Verbally As Well as written Also. I always take time to make an decision so that the reason should not be Regret Later.
    ~I Have the weekness That i always help other people and always think good about other. But at end i always get backstabbed From Those Peoples.
    ~The Skills that i will be bringing to the admin team is -
    1- Will Make sure that i will respond as quick as i can whenever someone will make a ticket.
    2-Will do lot of work as being a admin, will the the most tickets. And will review many forums as i will be able to.
    3-Rather that this as i have a good knowledge of
    ROLEPLAY So that Whenever a person will fails to do his RP In a RP situation, So He/her Will be punished by me.
    ~Sadly, I Do not own any kind of Buissness.
    ~No, There is not any kind of situation is preventing me from being active at the moment or further later.
    ~Rather than this i have a great experience in all the legal and the illegal Org, Here Are My Experinces.
    1- EMS~HOT
    2- SAHP~ Coloniel
    3- LSPD~ Master Trooper
    4- Bloods~ Event Leader
    5- Marabunta Granade~ Event Leader

Last edited:
Top Bottom