Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ext Rush

Ex Bloods Leader
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Prajwal Gowda
  2. Your age (OOC) : 19
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 8 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: _prajwalgowda_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ext Rush
  8. Your in game ID: 151310
  9. Your in game level: 28 (100/112)
  10. Languages spoken: Kannada, Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    - I have gained a lot of Experience in Rp life As i have been Ex bloods leader and Three times gang Deputy so i want to be an admin And help the new players with the rule break they face around the city and punish the offenders correctly.
  2. What are your strengths?
    - Self confident
    - calm and patient in intense Situations
    - Thinking twice before taking decision
    - Quick learner

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - Anger Issues

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - I can bring my decision making skills And My calm and passionate behavior to the admin team

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - I do not have any Business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon
    - No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application
    - Ex Leader of Bloods
    - Ex Deputy of Marabunta

- Ex Deputy of Families
    - Current Deputy Of Bloods

Geralt_Rivia

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Sameer
  2. Your age (OOC) : 17
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:00)Pakistan
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00
  6. Your Discord ID: vecnathings
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Geralt Riviaa
  8. Your in game ID: 141137
  9. Your in game level: 19
  10. Languages spoken: Urdu, Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I have been in RP from past 7-8 months i have been through every situation and i believe i have good knowledge on Rules and how RP works on the server which will help to guide players and make them involve in RP with more interest and knowledge on server and about leaving RP life is i use be in State and i am good at all RP situations i can tell them what to be done and what not but end of the day they believe in administrator words so i think leaving RP life and guiding from now would be more effective.
    Communication is my strength. I can make someone understand and listen to me on critical situations.
    Trusting people is my weakness.
    I can bring a good positive spirit to the team so, we can work and help collaboratively in tough situations.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I don't have a business
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Can't be sure about future but right now i am sure i can be active
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Yes definitely Cuz i work in many org illegal and legal both as a high command and have good exp about this rp and i know i make some mistake in past i will promise that i will not repeat that again i think i deserve a single chance for to be a admin as well

BEST Regards

kelly uchia

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Prajwal Gowda
  2. Your age (OOC) : 19
  6. Your Discord ID: _prajwalgowda_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ext Rush
  8. Your in game ID: 151310
  9. Your in game level: 28 (100/112)
  10. Languages spoken: Kannada, Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - I have gained a lot of Experience in Rp life As i have been Ex bloods leader and Three times gang Deputy so i want to be an admin And help the new players with the rule break they face around the city and punish the offenders correctly.
    - Self confident
    - calm and patient in intense Situations
    - Thinking twice before taking decision
    - Quick learner
    - Anger Issues
    - I can bring my decision making skills And My calm and passionate behavior to the admin team
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon
    - No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application
    - Ex Leader of Bloods
    - Ex Deputy of Marabunta

- Ex Deputy of Families
    - Current Deputy Of Bloods
The most helpful guy I have ever met, good at situation handling.
Yea he could be the best and helpful admins like other.

Sayantan Sen

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
1. Your name IRL
Sayantan Sen

2. Your IRL age

3. Time zone
GMT+5:30

4. Average Online City time
08:00-20:00 hours

5. Average online per day
10-12 hours

6. Your Discord
emperorop#9612

7. Your Nickname

Venomous Manisha

8. Your ID

9. Your In Game Level

10. Languages Spoken
English and Hindi

11. What section do you prefer
State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been playing on EN2 server for more than 7 months and I believe I have a wholesome knowledge about roleplay rules and now I want to help out the newbies and provide them with roleplay information so that it becomes more realistic by making them abide by the rules so that the roleplay server grows healthily and many other gamers also gets encouraged in roleplaying.

My plus factors are that I am a person who does not lose his cool and thinks with a steady mind in times of heated moments.
In addition to that I have great knowledge about roleplay and so I am confident in my decisions and sayings. I also have good fluency in English speaking and writing.

I do not possess any weakness but if my mistakes are pointed out I would definitely try to make things better and correct my mistakes and also become more careful so that I don't have to face any similar situation in future events.

4. What skills bring you to the admin team?
Yes , I think I have much experience of roleplay
Some of my prior Experiences are listed below:
1. ARD Officer at EMS
2. Patrol Officer at LSPD
3. Military Police Commander at NG
Thus, I think its time for me Leave Roleplay and Join as Administrator Team .

Of course, Infact Right now I do not even own a business.

N/A

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
N/A

NoFearEN2

Justice will be served!
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Muhammed Oğuz Tuncer
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+03:00 - Turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): That really depends on the circumstances of my OOC life and changes but i would like to say 15:00 to 21:00.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4+
  6. Your Discord ID: oguzusta
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Oguz Karahanli
  8. Your in game ID: 103163
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English + Turkish
Additional information

1- Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I started my RP journey with GrandRP and i've been in GrandRP for a long time. During this time i ve experienced different organizations(EN1) so i do believe im experienced more than most of the city. Long story short i ve seen multiple admins , different threads ( I've been spending my time in forums reviewing,not as an admin, different complaints , reactions ) etc. and i think its time to see background and understand the way of how other admins think and see the rules and the city.

2- What are your strengths?
Im smart,honest,quick learner,fair judger and confident with my knowledge however i do believe there are still lot to learn. I do believe i can control my emotions and make a fair call regardless of how i feel against the person that i will be reviewing the forum of (Mostly i would prefer to leave it to other admins). I dont make arbitrary calls, i believe calls need to be based on reasonable explanation and logic in accordance with server rules.

3- What are your weaknesses?
Perfectionist, i sometimes might ask too many questions to learn and to prevent doing anything wrong and it might be annoying so thats why i chose it to write here as weakness instead of strength.
Overthinker, i like thinking but thinking so much might lead to different and unwanted results then cause confusion.
Sensitive, despite some people i dont forget what people do and im not that type just forgives and moves on. And i dont really take personal jokes. I get angry over simple words but i dont show it straight away. Its like a ticking bomb, i just live it inside patiently and then all the sudden i just blow it out.

4- What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Im a justice based guy, i can show them how we should approach the situations. I have seen admins making different and/or wrong calls over a basic situation or are missing details when making calls. I cant give you evidence but im guessing higher ups would agree with me. I can show the team how should we treat people since they were all players in the beginning, being granted admin powers shouldnt make us malicious and protective to friends.
I like discussing things so im sure that will also contribute the team for better understanding and take appropriate action in the future.
Sometimes in game tickets and forums might get responded lately, at this point being active will contribute on this matter.

5-Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes and i do not have any business.

6-Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Not that i know of so far but i will make sure higher ups are informed when its about to happen or is expected to be happen.

7-Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
GrandRP has high amount of Turkish players so it might be useful by your side to have one more Turkish admin.
If i am to be selected , i would prefer being a government curator than any other organization. I know how other organizations work but i believe i have better knowledge of government since i have experienced every single department except PR but i have also joined in their events.(EN1 experience, and as far as i saw its not that different here too). I would like to tell you my recent experience with admins. I wasnt kinda guy to ask for events from admins but recently i ve wanted to do it so i can get fun and reputation somehow. However i have been trying to request an event for 2-3 consecutive days and all i was getting is "ask later" and in the meantime i had seen other peoples events even tho i was the one who asked for an event to sponsor first. I even wanted to try a new event but seemed like no one cared. If i become an admin, i would gladly respond those event request and care about more those in game tickets.
People need explanation and i really appreciate higher ups, Yaswanth Trigger and all the other admins those who give explanation for their calls and/or in game tickets.
I can confidently say i should at least be given an opportunity for interview.

Last edited:

Rocky Daku

So Ez
Player
1.Your Name IRL:- Muhammad Azan
2. Your Age {OOC}:- 17
3. Time Zone + Country:- GMT +5:00 ( Pakistan )
4. Based On Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00 To 21:00
5. Average Online Per Day:- 7 To 10 Hours
6. Your Discord Id:- itzrockydaku
7. Your Characters Name IC:- Jhonny Ace
8. Your Ingame Id:- 142898
9. Your In Game Level:- 29 Years
10. Languages Spoken:- Hindi - English
11. What Section Would You Prefer To be Curator Of:- Crime

Additional Information

1: Why Do You Want To Leave Rp Life?

>> I Have Experienced Alot About Rp Life Im Bored Doing Rp. And Its Time For A Change And I Want To Take Admin Experience.

2. What Are Your Strengths?

A:
Fast Learning. I Have Been Always A Fast Learning Guy. If Anyone Tells Me Something I Can Remember It Easily

B:
Good English. Im Great In English Weather Its Speaking Or Writing

C:
Trustworthy. If Someone Is Giving Me A Work To Do I Will Definetly Do It For Him

3. What Are Your Weaknesses?

A: I Easily Trust People And At The End The Result Comes In Betrayel

B: If Someone Is Not Listening My Whole Point I Will Get Angry

4. What Skills Will You Bring To Admin Team?

A: I Know Too Much Rules But Not Too Much About Admins Team First I Will Learn Things With My Seniors And Give My Best.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

A: I Will Happily Sell My Business If I Get To Work In Admin Team

A: There Is No Problem At The Time Which Stop Me From Contributing In Admin Team

A: I Just Want To Say That Im Am A Trustworthy Guy And I Should Get A Chance To Participate In Admin Team

My Past Experience

State
Ex Major General Of Army { Raj Aryan's Term }
Ex Supervisor Of Department Of HR { Arvind Western's Term }
Ex Usss Senior Agent { Grey Fox's Term }
Ex Corporal { Arvind Western's Term }

Crime
Ex OG Ballas { Ivan Hopper's Term }
Ex OG Vagos { Mascot Mafia's Term }
Ex OG Vagos { Usama Volkov's Term }
Ex OG Bloods { Rocky Boom Boom's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Ballas { Alan Vuittion's Term }
Ex OG Bunta x2 { Alpha Knox + Akeal Tnt's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Vagos { Mascot Mafia's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Bloods { Iconic Fujiwara's Term }

Best Regards
Jhonny Ace

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Hadi
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5 and Pakistan
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00-17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: hadikhatri
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Hadi SlipzZ
  8. Your in game ID: 94346
  9. Your in game level: 28
  10. Languages spoken: Urdu, English and Hindi
Additional information
    1. I've been playing Roleplay for a really long time, and i believe i've learned almost every single rule. Now is my time to rise as an Admin in this Roleplay server.
    2. I have good social skills, communication skills. Which would definitely help me in communicating with players in a really good and gentle way.
    3. I take time in learning things, but then i make really less mistakes. I'll try to convert this weakness into strength.
    4. I'm really hard working and remain active most of the time. So ill always be there to help the citizens.
    Yes
    6. The only issue i might face would be my exams, which would take around a week or so and then ill be back as soon as they end. Other than that i dont really have any issues or situation that might prevent me from being active.
    7. Honestly i dont lie, and i wont get bias with anyone and will always take truth's side.
    I havent really broke any rules for some past time so i just want a chance and i wont disappoint you guys.

Kind regards,
    Hadi SlipzZ

Rajip Parker

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Krishna
  2. Your age (OOC) : 18
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 4:00-6:00 and 14:30-18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-8 Hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: roy_parker
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rajip Parker
  8. Your in game ID: 109496
  9. Your in game level: 9 (5/36)
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English
Additional information
    I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. eventhough i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history) .Also i worked a lawyer for NG and EMS so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other.

1. Quick Learner and Good listener
    2. Cool And Calm in any situation
    3. Solve any Situation with proper quick review
    4. Good Communications with other
    1. Helps everyone in need
    2. Trust to anyone
    - No
    Yes,This is my Twink which i wanna be admin.My Main id is (85976-Know as Krishna Parker).In past i got a ban for 30 days due to Deceiving admins and now i wanna say my forum is correct if any doubt please contact on Discord.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Nothing special
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Vaibhav Chauhan
  2. Your age (OOC) : 22
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30) + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:30 to 12:30 then 01:30 to 20:30 (Almost)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Panzeerii#6919
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Vaibhav Chauhan
  8. Your in game ID: 126779
  9. Your in game level: 35
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English

Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Ans - I want to help innocent citizens who are either scammed by old citizens, I want Grand RP to be the best RP server in the world, I enjoyed many beautiful days on this server but every time I saw the innocent ones are tortured because they don't know rules, I remember that someone also scammed me when I am new in the city. At the end I just want to give justice to each player on this server.
    2. What are your strengths? Ans - I love to talk to different type of players, by doing this everyone finds me friendly and when they find that I am friendly they never hide anything from me. I am very kind now after playing on this server, I found that you can also handle situations peacefully.
    3. What are your weaknesses? Ans - I don't know how to say 'no' whenever my senior ask for overtime, I can talk to people but I have stage fear and yes I am trying to overcome my fear.
    4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Ans - I am very hardworking person, whenever some work is pending I feel anxiety that why my work is still pending, I can also caught someone when he/she is hiding something from me.
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Ans - Yes
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Ans - I am an university student so when my exam schedule comes then I will face difficulty in coming.
    7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Ans - I already told everything about myself above but I know how to not offend people and one thing is that I meet new people everyday and try to help them, I also apologies when I do wrong with someone main thing is that I know I have done so many mistakes in my past but now I want to do remorse and help citizens of this state. Thank you

Last edited:

Gagz Matic

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL - Gagan
Your age (OOC): - 23
Time zone + country: - GMT+5:30 ( India )
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (19:00 to 22:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
Average online per day(hours): 4-5
Your Discord ID: gagzomatic
Your character's name (IC): Gagz Matic
Your in-game ID: 104199
Your in-game level: 29
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?

I wanna be an Admin coz I have been in RP for more than 1.5 years I've done a lot of RP now I want to become an admin and experience the adminship and I wanna help other new players who come in RP. I also have leadership experience and know about the state side of RP. I will try to do my best.

What are your strengths?

Problem Solver, Solution finder

What are your weaknesses?

If someone provokes me I'm getting a little bit angry

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can help with some different language forums.
I'm good at team work I can work with anyone.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes (Not Owned any business)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

No

vinay101

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Vinay
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 to 21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: vinay_1_2
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Lovee Bloods
  8. Your in game ID: 167582
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Marathi.

Additional information

-> I have often felt the need for more admin support due to various issues caused by the citizens of Los Santos. While the current admins do a great job, they are understandably busy addressing multiple concerns across the server. I would like to step up and become an admin myself, so I can assist the community more directly and help alleviate the workload of other admins. My goal is to contribute to creating a safe and fair roleplaying environment, ensuring our server remains the best place for citizens to enjoy a smooth and immersive experience.

-> Good at Roleplay: I can stay in character and make the game more fun and immersive for everyone around me.

Team Player: I work well with others, whether it's a planned mission or just helping someone out in the moment. I’m always ready to lend a hand.

Strong Communicator: I’m great at talking with other players, whether it’s to coordinate activities, resolve disagreements, or help new players get started.

->I start relating to the citizens easily, which sometimes make my responses can be too fast or overly detailed when a quicker or simpler answer might be more appropriate. It might occasionally overwhelm players who just want a straightforward solution. I’m working on balancing the amount of information I provide to suit the needs of the player.

->As i am a coder I excel at analyzing issues and finding effective solutions, whether it’s technical problems or player conflicts.

I can handle multiple tasks simultaneously, allowing me to manage various player concerns and server needs without compromising quality.

I understand that everyone is here to have fun, so I’m patient with new players and those learning the ropes, and I try to assist them in a positive manner.

I work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others, whether it’s brainstorming solutions or assisting fellow admins.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
      -> Yes

->I currently have no issues or situations that would prevent me from being active on the server. I’m fully committed to contributing to the community and supporting both players and fellow admins whenever needed.

->I just want to say that I'm really committed to making the server a fun and fair place for everyone. I'm open to feedback and eager to learn from my experiences as an admin. I think teamwork among the admins is super important, and I'm excited to contribute to that.

Miss Byte

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

Your name IRL: Priyanshu Sinha
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: +5:30
Based on Server Time, from what time until what time do you play (XX
to XX
, using 24-hour format): 14:00 to 20:00
Average online per day (hours): 5 to 6 hours
Your Discord ID: snozxyx
Your character's name (IC): Miss Byte
Your in-game ID: 150165
Your in-game level: 13
Languages spoken: Hindi/English
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
I have been playing on the server for the last 4-5 months and am well-versed in the rules and regulations. I’ve had a great experience, and I want to become an admin to help newcomers and ensure they have a positive experience in the city. I am also committed to addressing cheating, which can disrupt others' RP experiences. My goal is to assist others in becoming better RP players and to contribute to making the server enjoyable for everyone.

What are your strengths?
I am skilled in technical fields, proficient in English, and capable in decision-making and judgment.

I tend to talk a lot and consider myself a kind person.

I will be vigilant during events, store robberies, gun robberies, and at important locations. If anyone misbehaves, I will take appropriate action.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
Yes.

Any IRL issues or situations that are preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No.

Anything else we should take into consideration or should know for your application?
I have experience as high command in LSPD and SAHP and possess significant experience in legal roles.

Crocodile Pluxury

peaceful man
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Yahya
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GM +1 + Morocco
  4. Average online per day(hours): 7 to 8 hours
  5. Your Discord ID: yahyaby
  6. Your characters' name (IC): Samael Snow
  7. Your in game ID: 123109
  8. Your in game level: 21
  9. Languages spoken: English + frensh + arabic ( Moroccan arabic and real arabic ) + Little bit Deutsh
  10. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    Well, When i came to this city i meet too many people and some of them were friendlly , kindlly and others were toxic and they disrespect everyone and everything, and when i saw those people for the first time i said ( eww why there is like those people here ) after i saw an admin for the first i was be scard( lol ) i thought he was Hacker (or somthing like that) then i knew he was an admin and those who punish the worst people so I set my goal in the city to become an admin to punish those guys who don't deserve to live here ( not all ) because there are a people dont know what is the worst thing or the right thing , so I struggled and studied all the laws in order and all the rules and everything to Become an admin and finally here i am make an application to become an admin
    - I have excellent experience
    - I love when people ask a help from me
    - I am a patient person
    - I speak 4 languages
    I hate when someone is arrogant or insults me , don't respect me
    I will be active in forums because i see there is too threads you waiting for 2 days Pending or 3 days that may let people angry or boring or sometimes the POV It should not be published after 2 days so if the guy forget something in his thread like for example for new people most of them dont know what they will type in title so their thread will be rejected , so that why i will be active everyday to make sure i'll give all people what they deserve and friendly with new people
    I dont have any business
    - i don't have any situation yet that would make me not be an activist , maybe sometimes if i had school but im gonna make sure that i am finish my 7 - 8 hours per day
    Well my goal was to be an admin and punish the worst people who deserve it , so I hope my goal will be achieved.

THANK YOU .

ajayyt2

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Ajay Kumar Jana
2. Your age -21
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 18:00
5.Average online per day (Hours) :6 to 9hrs
6. Your Discord - ajayyt2
7. Your Characters' Name (IC) - Ajay Starkk
8. In Game ID - 163987
9. our In Game Level : 17
10.Languages Spoken : English, Hindi, Haryanvi, Malayalam, understand a bit bengali and bihari
11. What Section would you prefer to be curator of : State Section (as i have good exp in legal orgs)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and Leave RP-Life ?

I want to be an admin because have gained enough experience on this server and i am familiar with the server rules and regulations and mostly i had been part of all legal and illegal organizations i have seen many beginners been struggling i always think to help the new people and give them some smooth experience i hope you would give me a chance to prove my self.

Always respects seniors
Being Polite with others
Always try to learn new things for more knowledge

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Slow decision making for better result

4.What Skills can You bring to the Admin Team?
As my target is to help the new players also to solve the situations and punish the rule breakers and let the rp community be clean and healthy

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-Yes I Will

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-
No

-
No

Venomous Yadavv

Rao
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Pritesh Yaduvanshi
3. Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 (India)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:30 AM to 17:00 PM
5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6hr
6. Your Discord ID: yadavv8
7. Your characters' name (IC): Venomous Yadavv
8. Your in game ID: 144704
9. Your in game level: 22
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi

Additional information

- I have experienced rp life since upto 8 months, now I wanna try something new and great experience being an admin. I wanna help the needy once, as a rp player I know how admins help players in every situation, i also wanna become a part of admin team and do the same. I love to help peoples, i can deal in any situation calmly and friendly.

- I always give my best, whatever situation or matter it is.
- I'm good in communication skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Friendly behaviour and Helpful.

- Trust issues.
- Can't take disrespect or rude behaviour.

- I will help the newbies and other players and if they did anything wrong then they will be punished.
- I will make sure everything in the city is crime free and fair rp.
- I will make good relations with everyone and deal with the situation calmly and perfectly.
- And I will learn more skills by being an admin.

- Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
- Nothing else.

Thank you so much for watching my application.

faizan ali

Player
Player
Information

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:30 AM to 17:00 PM

Additional information

- I have experienced rp life since upto 8 months, now I wanna try something new and great experience being an admin. I wanna help the needy once, as a rp player I know how admins help players in every situation, i also wanna become a part of admin team and do the same. I love to help peoples, i can deal in any situation calmly and friendly.

- Trust issues.

- I will help the newbies and other players and if they did anything wrong then they will be punished.
- I will make good relations with everyone and deal with the situation calmly and perfectly.

- Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
- Nothing else.

Brother ❤️‍🩹☝🏻

Stevie Walker

Player
Player
Information:

Your name IRL:

steve

Your age (OOC):

Time zone + country:
eastern time / usa

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
weekdays: 16:00 - 20:00 / weekends: pretty much any time depending whats going on.

Average online per day(hours):
weekdays: 4-5

Your Discord ID:
streetkilln

Your characters' name (IC):
stevie walker

Your in game ID:

Your in game level:

Languages spoken:
english

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
state

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

i have been an admin before, would like to do it again.

What are your strengths?
I'm good at learning things quickly and adapting to different kinds of situations. I'm also very understanding and have good communication and personality.

only weakness is trust.

my previous experiences of roleplaying and admin on the server.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
dont have one.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
nothing at the moment.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
served as an admin before on en2 for about 10 months.

• -The application does not follow the format
  • -The application is copy-pasted
  • -The applicant has a low level / experience
  • -The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
  • -The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
  • -The application is low effort.

joker_vortex_009

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

- Trust issues.

- Yes.

- Nothing else.

DESERVING GUY!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom