Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks001

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Emircan
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 3.00
4. Average online per day:- 10-15
5. Your Discord: aidensoulsxl
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Schmetterling
7. Your ID : 159942
Additional information

Leader of - Marabunta Grande(aka crips)
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?

2.1 so mainly my first reason is i love most of the marabunta grande aswell as the color

2.2 be active do many fz raids and make marabunta the best gang

2.3 so the third reason why i wanna be the leader of marabunta grande is i love the history between it in irl as well ic and i have experinece in another citys aswell so i would like to be the leader of marabunta grande

3.Your Advices for improving the Roleplay level in the organization?

so firslt have greats number aswell as doing fz raids every day 2-3 times doing store robberies every day aswell as good hc and deputys

My Goals:
100%turf

11000 profit every hour
have great numbers
-have the best bonus system

Rank System :
14 : Most Wanted
13 : Wanted
12 : Schmetterling
11 : Turfer
10 : OG Crips
9 : Warlord
8 : Mafia
7 : Og Bunta
6 : Bunta
5 : Thug
4 : Clapper
3 : Crips
2 : New Bunta
1 : Suspended
DESERVES BEST ++++ (not off top)

Babi Ruthless

Curator Crime
Server Administrator
Congratulations, the following player has been selected for Marabunta Interview on 9th september 2024 at 15:30 Server Time

1. Salaar Rage - 78012 - mohimohith
2. Alpha Knox - 138840 - siddharth9517

Thank you
for participating everyone, applications for the Leader of the Marabunta Grande are now Closed.

Ati Akhil

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ati Akhil
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6- 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord - akhil.16
6. Your Nickname - Ati Akhil
7. Your ID - 6777

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A.1-I want to be the Leader to Increase crime in the State. I believe Bunta has been a good Gang Since Many Terms And I still want to make it Very Succesfull .

A.2- I Have the support of my friends and family members so we would be performing activities like raids, store robberies, etc.

A.3- I would certainly focus on Bonuses cause every member are giving their time for the organisation so I would give more bonuses according the activites we do.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A.1- I'm gonna be mostly active to keep proper attention on my gang members by checking their activity by being with them - Leadership

A.2 - I would fairly provide ranks for each & every person after personally interviewing him for 15 mins and give the rank which he deservers.. - Fair Decisions

A.3 - I am gonna teach every guy who joins the organization as a newbie where they have no no knowledge I would make sure to give them brief explanation of the organization and how to perform accordingly. - Teaching Newbies

A. 4 - I would not allow any rulebreaks in the organization and will teach every member how to be safe from doing rulebreaks knowingly or unknowingly- No Rulebreaks

Ranking System

16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Warlord
12- Captain
11- Caporegime Turf
10- Regime Turf=
9- Graffiti Head
8- Smuggler
7- Gun Slinger
6- Graffiti Artist
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Rookie
1- Freeze

Last edited:

AmoghBG

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Naman
2. Your age IRL: 20
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: KanavGamerz
6. Your Nickname: Kanav Demon
7. Your ID: 160571
Additional information
1.) Leader of Marabunta Grande

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.- I have lot of experience from gang side around in different roles, as a high command in every gang I know how to run gang .

If I get the leadership of families I will try to make it the most working crime and will do FZ and store robbery on daily bases

I will try to remove favouritism and toxicity from the gang as i will make high command to the deserving one and who actually knows rules.

Max graffiti
100%turf
Recruit player
As I say we will do FZ and store robbery on daily basis.
And lastly wanna end my term without having a single warning ⚠️

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bunta
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Thanks for reading my application
Best regards..
Kanav Demon.
Deserves a chance for leadership, I know him professionally

Vishal01

Player
Player
Additional information

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.- I have lot of experience from gang side around in different roles, as a high command in every gang I know how to run gang .

If I get the leadership of families I will try to make it the most working crime and will do FZ and store robbery on daily bases

I will try to remove favouritism and toxicity from the gang as i will make high command to the deserving one and who actually knows rules.

Max graffiti
100%turf
Recruit player

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bunta
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Best regards..
Kanav Demon.
Liked the response. Keep it up.

joshkulria

Jatt Life!! Thug Life!!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Navjosh Singh
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30(India)
4. Average online per day : 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord : CrimsonJatt
6. Your Nickname : Crimson Jatt
7. Your ID : 139547

Additional information
1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande..
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-->
As i Have Spent Much Time In City in both Crime & State, Gained So much Experience as i know all the Rules & Know how to Run an organization specifically "Gang" & Will ensure that in My Term Marabunta Will Be the Most Wanted Gang in Whole City..

-->Secondly I Know Both the perspectives of A Leo Attending A Robbery Or Any Event & of A Gang Member So by Knowing Both Things I Can Make My Events Success Rate "Maximum" as basically i already gonna know what next step Leos Gonna Take..

-->Third My Leadership Skills, Problem Solving Skills & Decision Taking Skills Are Very Good so I think i can easily handle the load of organization, am applying specifically for Marabunta as i love the location of hq as one has to travel through whole Ghetoo know about things that happen..

-->
Firstly i am gonna Select Best High Commands As They Are the Pillers on which org. Stands Off, I will ensure they don't do any type of favoritism in providing ranks and their behavior towards gang members.

-->Secondly Am gonna Be Very Active and Mainly At Hq when no events of things are going on as i will Talk With my Mates as Much & Good as i can so they will start developing a good vibe with me and when i want them at Any Events Then They Will Listen to me(as i have experienced all these things). W will make sure We will Attend every event and Give our Best..

-->Thirdly I Have seen most of the Leaders don't go with Members for Ghetoo Claping & Highway Robberies which results in their weak bond with members i will go with them people who don't know about thing i will teach them give them chances to do things so they feel good & don't get bored just Aiming on people...

-->Some Small Aims..
Get 100% Turf as Soon as Possible
•Try to Complete with 0 warn & 0 Verbals
•Teaching New People How to Do Crimes & Gang Activities

My Ranking System
16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. Under Deputy
13. Thug Bunta
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Event Leader
09. Graffiti Leader
08. Smuggler
07. Druglord
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Shooter
03. Criminal
02. Rookie
01. Freeze

Regards,
Crimson Jatt

Last edited:

Aniket Hawk

Player
Player
Additional information

If I get the leadership of Marabunta Grande I will try to make it the most working crime and will do FZ and store robbery on daily bases and I will issue a bonus after every event immediately any player don't have to wait for bonus.

Max graffiti
100%turf
Recruit player

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bunta
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Best regards..
Kanav Demon.
BEST LEADER

Evan Federall

Ez Gooo!
Player
Your name IRL- Hammad
2. Your age IRL- 16
3. Time zone- GMT+5:00 ( Pakistan )
4. Average online per day- 4-5hours
5. Your Discord- .antidote_playz
6. Your Nickname- Evan Federall
7. Your ID- 159508

Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE .
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) as a hc of gangs i realized that there are so many problems going on and there are too much mass rule breaks , so from that time I started learning that why is it happening and how can it be minimized and now I have enough knowledge to run a gang successfully with minimal rule breaks and avoid the mistakes that other gang leaders did !
2) I have high command experience in almost every gang . So with these experiences I can complete the term with the minimal rule breaks.
3) I will make sure that every gang member should know the rules and we will make leos active . There will be only experienced high commands that will guide nicely the members if they are doing something wrong , also I will appoint the deputies from different time zones with much experience and knowledge of rules so that they can lead events in my absence as well.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1) Power abuse won’t be entertained
2) Bonuses will be paid timely in order to create the members more interest in gang and they will participate in more activities
3) We will do activities on daily basis like Fz raid , store robbery , gun store robbery , clands , subs etc
4) Promotion will be given timely for active and deserving gang member
5) There will be no toxcity
RANKING SYSTEM
16) LEADER

15) DEPUTY
14) UNDER DEPUTY
13) OG BUNTA
12) TURFER
11) GANGSTER
10) AK47
9) WARLORD
8) EVENT LEADER
7) GRAFFITI LEADER
6) GRAFFITI ARTIST
5) CLAPPER
4) SHOOTER
3) HITMAN
2) NEWBIE

1) FREEZE

I HOPE SO , MY CAPABILITIES SHOW TO RUN BUNTA.
BEST REGARDS,
EVAN FEDERALL.

NOTE:
THIS IS NOT COPIED I JUST MADE SOME CHANGES OF MY APPLICATION OF BLOODS

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Player
1.Your name IRL- Abhinav Singh
2. Your age IRL- 22
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 5-9 Hours
5. Your Discord- alexa_bros
6. Your Nickname- Alexa Bros

7. Your ID- 136988
Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande

- I have got Enough experience in Legal org, Gangs and even as a Admin, with My enough experience in EMS, SAHP AS HC which will help my gang to Understand with the tactics and plans of Leo and overcome over their plans and make us win all the situation under any circumstances , Also in Gangs at 14 Rank in all Gang and also as a ex leader and ex deputy of other Gang, I feel i can make it The Most Active Gang Of The City.
with my great Past experience.

- During My term i made Gang the most dangerous as well as was close to
100 percent turf.. So I want to make Marabunta as the Dangerous Gang + 100 percent turf gang of the city

- I am capable of making the Gang Active by doing Unique Events Like Vehicle Theft, Group Hostage Situations, Informants, Encashment, etc. To get Profit in Gang we never Get Low with Money in Gang

- Also Because of
larger area of Marabunta HQ and its Independent Ghetto Which will give us advantage of Capturing ghetto and make it active by criminal activity also the ghetto has the excellent place for hostage situation

- I will Increase activity all day with
HW robbery and Ghetto Clapping to Show That we are Always active. Also will keep alliance With some Gang to do Group Situation Like Attacking on Leo Or Hostage Situation So that Fear develops in Leo About Gang

- Gang is not only about Activity but also about turf and it captures over territories , So I will Play turf and make it to 100 percent. This will Help to create A successful Gang with Sucessful Term.

- Regular
Gun Store Robbery to make sure that gang never run out of Ammunition and Regular Gang Raid to prove our Dominance Over City

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
- With My Experience and Knowledge I will be capable of doing Great roleplay
- Will keep
Friendly Atmosphere in Gang to Avoid Conflicts situation
-
I will make Proper Ranks and promote people on the basis of their involvement, contribution to gang and their Knowledge about gang to Avoid any rule break during any situation.
- Keeping Proper Bonus System and giving it on proper time so people come and join the Gang and help to make gang active
- By Making Sure that No HC does toxicity with Newbies and not do Favouritism towards anyone.
- Also will do store robbery more engaging like making it professionally and clean to avoid rule break and make it realistic
- Will tell the HC to make POV for Every interview to make sure that No HC do biased interview and make it Equally interview to everyone.

My Aim
- 100 Percent Turf with Great Activity
-Doing Unique Events
-Proper and Fair Bonus System to ensure Proper working Of Gang
- Taking Control Over The Ghetto Near Our Gang HQ
- Regular Basis HW robbery and Ghetto Clapping
- To Make Good HC and minimal mistake to end the term without any warning
- To create Dominance over City To Prove that we are Dangerous

- To make it the First Active Gang of the City other than any Gang

MY RANKING SYSTEM

1-FREEZE
2- Newbie
3- Bandit
4-Graffiti Team
5- Homie
6- Clapper
7- Gangster
8- Gun Man
9- Mafia Lord
10-Event Leader
11-Turfer
12-Thug
13- Under Deputy
14- THE OG
15-Deputy
16-Leader

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my application,
Best Regards Alexa Bros

Vikram12_45

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Vikram Brar
Your age: 21
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 5 or 8 hours on weekdays,8 or 12 hours on weekend
Your Discord: lordgoku_13
Your Nickname: Goku Lord
Your ID: 156679
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

-I have a lot of turfer friends I know in the city and I have experience playing on turfs before for this purpose I aim to make 100% Turf and have a ghetto as soon as possible and together with these people we will write a great history in the city

-I have many many friends in the city and alejandro one of the big families of the city with me the gang will be very active and I will only invite people who know the rules and old gang members to the marabunta,and experienced people will work with me to reduce the mistakes in my gang to zero

-I have previous experience in legal and illegal orgs I know what legal orgs will do so with this information I will establish a very good superiority over them and create a very solid rp environment in the city

-The warehouse will always be full so no one will be without ammunition
-I'll do as many robberies as I can and teach everyone how to do a robbery
-I will distribute bonuses after every successful job I do
- I'll make sure that every event is attended by my gang

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==