Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Robin Dsouza

Under deputy of bloods & prisoners family
Player
Your name IRL: Bhaskar Das

Your age IRL: 19

Time zone: IST(GMT+5:30)

Average online per day: 5-6 hours

Your Discord: bhaskardas

Your Nickname: Robin Dsouza

Your ID: 144767

Additional information

1.) Leader of Marabunta Grande

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.-

Reason #1- I want to experience one of the best gangs in the city. I was high command and under deputy in previous 2 terms and there i have experienced the responsibility and fun of running a active gang ... now i want to become leader of marabunta and dominate the city and want to spread terror of our gang amongst the citizens and Leos of Los Santos.

Reason #2 - I will provide my all members good bonuses to assure everyone stays happy and make our gang top and create dominance amongst the city

Reason #3- I have my support of my family and friends and i have friends who can become a good deputy and help me to run the gang and achieve my goals and I have best turfers to achieve the goal of 100% territory capture If i get Leadership of Marabunta i will try to do FZ and store On Daily Basis

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

We have to do Max graffiti

Have to achieve 100%turf

Recruit maximum player.

we will do FZ and store robbery daily.

And will do highway robbery and hostage situations to spread the terror and enhance the roleplay

Ranking System

16) Leader

15) Deputy

14) Under-deputy

13) OG-Bunta

12) Turfer

11) Event Leader

10) Mafia
09) Druglord

08) Graffiti Leader

07) Graffitist

06) Warlord

05) Shooter

04) Hitman

03) Clapper

02) Newbie

01) Freeze

ppjug

Player
Player
Information
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ: Ege
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ: 19
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ: +๐Ÿฏ ๐—š๐— ๐—ง
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†: 4-6 ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ: ppjug.
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ: Ege Taaskira
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐——: 129139
๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Rฬณeฬณaฬณsฬณoฬณnฬณsฬณ:ฬณ
1:I have extensive experience in gang leadership from friends who have served as deputy many times. With a large and strong group at my side, I will ensure that the gang remains highly active and effective. My dedicated field and events teams are ready to keep things on track. My goal is to bring Marabunta back to the good old days and be appreciated by everyone.

2:I see that other legal and illegal organizations in the city are only attacking each other and creating a toxic environment. My team and I want to change this dynamic by building good relationships with many organizations and bringing a better order to the city. I want to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves while also contributing to the enjoyment of others.

3: I really enjoy being at gang events and being present there. I also love managing people and winning! I think I will build the strongest team to make Turf 100%. Besides Turf, I want to organize frequent events with our lovely curator and never be idle. I am confident, and I want to achieve something.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ-๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ.

๐“๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ.

๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐จ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ.

๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ.

๐–๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง!

My Goals:

1.To teach newbies what to do and make them RP.

100% turf guaranteed.

Finish the term with a clean background.

4.Creating different opportunities for gangs by doing activities together to ensure that players have fun.

5.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour

Last edited:

John fin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shiva
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Johnnfinn
6. Your Nickname - John Finn
7. Your ID - 311

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to become the Leader of Marabunta because I have seen a drop in activity in the activity of gangs and marabunta in EN2 lately. In earlier terms of EN2, both gangs and marabunta members were all engaging in events and roleplaying that really brought the energy to the ghetto. But now, many leaders have reduced their engagement in events. I believe I can bring back that energy back into the ghetto.

- I have seen too many leaders breaking promises and failing to engage, which has led to a lot of gangs being disbanded. Some are overly focused on their own turf and do not pick good deputies, making things worse. I am passionate about turning this around, getting Marabunta active again, and bringing back the competition and energy we have been missing.

- I want to lead marabunta because I am committed to keeping the gang active and engaged. I will ensure we are involved in key events like clands, etc. I will encourage competition with other gangs and even legal organizations. By recognizing and rewarding our most active members, I will keep everyone motivated with various bonus system and constant events and opportunities. I plan to make recruitment more efficient by letting only specific ranks handle it and setting up a careful interview process. This way, we can make sure that new members understand and follow our rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I have no tolerance for toxic individuals. I am committed to ensuring that my gang is completely free from negativity and harmful behavior. We will hire experienced people who know how to lead events for ensuring reduced amount of rule breaks.

- I will appoint deputies from various time zones to ensure activity around the time zones, even when I am not available. We will work hard to follow the rules and make sure there are as few rule breaking incidents as possible. Anyone who wants to join will have to go through a thorough interview process.

- We will also have fun roleplaying with legal organizations, coming up with new and unique hostage situations and other exciting scenarios. I will ensure that all organization members feel like we are one big, friendly family, treating everyone with respect.

My past experiences:
- Ex 2x Vagos Deputy
- Ex 2x Marabunta Deputy
- Ex Bloods Deputy
- Ex Ballas Deputy
- Ex Lt. General
- Ex Undersheriff

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Rocky Daku

So Ez
Player
1. Your name IRL
Muhammad Azan

2. Your age IRL

3. Time Zone
GMT +5:00 { PAKISTAN }

4. Average online per day
7-9 Hours Per Day

5. Your Discord
Itzrockydaku

6. Your Nickname
Rocky Daku

7. Your ID

Additional Information

1. Leader Of ....

Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

>> I Want To Become The Leader Of This Org Because I Have So Much Experience In Illegal Org's I Have Been A High Command Of Every Illegal Org Leaded Store Robberies And Hostage Situations etc.

>> Second Thing I Want To Become A Leader Because I Have Seen Many Gangs Which Are Not Active They Don't Attend Cland's Or Do Any Hostage Situation's So I Will Become The Leader Attend All Event's And Try My Best To Win All Event's

>> I Have Seen So Much Term's That Get Disbaned For Not Following The Rules They Get Verbals And The Terms End But As I Said I Have To Much Experience So I Will Teach My All Members To Follow All The Rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

>> First I Will Try My Best To Complete My Term Without Any Verbal Or Warning
>> Me And My High Command's Will Provide The Best Enviornment For My Org Members
>> Proper Interview For High Command Rank's
>> I Will Provide Best Bonuses For All The Event's

My Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy - Leader
14. Under - Deputy
13. Ak - 47
----- High Command -----
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Graffiti Leader
9. Gangster
8. Drug Dealer
7. Smoker
6. Madman
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Baby Bunta
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

My Experience In Crime

Ex OG Ballas { Ivan Hopper's Term }
Ex OG Vagos { Mascot Mafia's Term }
Ex OG Vagos { Usama Volkov's Term }
Ex OG Bloods { Rocky Boom Boom's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Ballas { Alan Vuittion's Term }
Ex OG Bunta x2 { Alpha Knox + Akeal Tnt's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Vagos { Mascot Mafia's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Bloods { Iconic Fujiwara's Term }

Note: I Just Made Some Changes From My Old Bloods Application This Is Not Copied From Anyone.

Top Bottom