Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Amir khiljee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. amir khiljee
2. 17 Years
3. GMT +5
4. 4/5 hours
5.olexkhiljee
6. khiljee

prabal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ayush
2. Your IRL age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord - prabal12369
6. Your Nickname - Prabal Infinitee

7. Your ID - 149151

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

ANS -
My Life with SAHP: My experiences with SAHP have been incredibly fulfilling. I’ve seen firsthand the impact this organization can have on students, and I want to contribute to its growth and success, helping others benefit from what SAHP has to offer.

Passion for Advocacy: I want to be a leader because I believe in representing the interests of health profession students. I’d work to ensure our voices are heard and that we have the resources we need to succeed.

Building Community: I think it’s important to foster a supportive environment where students can connect and collaborate. I’d focus on creating opportunities for networking and friendship within SAHP.

ANS -

1. Structured Training Sessions: Implement regular workshops or training sessions focused on RolePlay techniques. These could include scenario-based learning, feedback sessions, and role-switching exercises to help participants gain a deeper understanding of different perspectives.

2. Good Bonus System: Introduce a rewards system that recognizes and incentivizes participation and improvement in RolePlay activities. This could include points for attendance, contributions, or successful role enactments, fostering motivation and commitment among members.

3. Promotion Ceremonies: Organize ceremonies to celebrate achievements and milestones related to RolePlay participation. Recognizing individuals’ progress publicly can boost morale, encourage engagement, and highlight the importance of RolePlay within the organization.

Department available and there work are-:
HR (human resources) -
Training and Hiring person toward the org
And Have to clear doubt.
IA - Do IA checkup and checking logs and making promotion list. And. Trunk of org car check up.
Swat - Have to protect sheriff and under sheriff and attend all event and manage hostage situations.

Chain of command ⛓️
30 Sheriff
29 Undersheriff
28 Chief Adviser
27 Chief of staff
26 Head of Department
25 Deputy Head of Department
24 Captain
23 Colonel
22 District Attorney
21 Lieutenant colonel
20 Lieutenant
19 FTO
----High commands----
18 internal affairs
17 SWAT
16 Master Sergeant
15 Senior Sergeant
14 Sergeant
13 master corporal
12 senior corporal
11 corporal
10 senior patrol officer
9 patrol officer
8 master trooper
7 senior trooper
6 trooper
5 rookie
4 cadet
3 trainee
2 LOA
1 Suspended

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards

Prabal

------Previous Exposure------
State
Ex NG ( 18 rank )
Ex LSPD ( Patrol officer )
Ex SAHP ( 21 rank )
Ex GOV ( USS Agent )
Ex FIB

Crime

Ex Vagos
Ex bloods
Ex families

-------PRABAL-------

Last edited:

Vikram12_45

Player
Player
Hello there!
Information
1. Your name IRL : Vikram Brar
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-10
5. Your Discord : lordgoku_13
6. Your Nickname: Lord Goku
7. Your ID : 156679
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
1) Mindful
2) Prudent
3) Leader
These are 3 reasons why I want to be a leader of this specific organization. I am mindful, prudent, and a leader. I know how legal organizations are working and I want to improve this organization and offer players medium-hard RP with my experienced workers. I can reduce the number of knowledgeable players, and provide adequate and straight RP which will affect on my organization and on the whole server
For improving the RolePlay level in the organization, I will offer players polite, adequate, and tight RP. I think leader does not have to only give co-workers jobs to do, but leaders also have to be their friend, give advice and help them. The most interesting thing, that I will do if I will be the leader, is that I will have events inside organizations and giveaways prizes to my co-workers if they will meet their needs. This way, they will not get bored and they will stay motivated.

Regards,
Lord Goku

State
Ex NG ( 18 rank )
Ex LSPD ( Patrol officer )
Ex SAHP ( 21 rank )
Ex GOV ( USS Agent )
Ex FIB

Crime
Ex Vagos
Ex bloods
Ex families

only_paul

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : danish iqbal
2. Your IRL age16 +
3. Time zone UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day 6-7 hrs
5. Your Discord danish2009.
6. Your Nickname only_paul
7. Your ID 158154
Additional information

1. leader of ... sahp
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

and 1. i have knowledge of sahp because i have two term exp
2. i want to de more in rp and handle a term of my fevorite org is sahp and i want to be his leader

3. i know i have my bad past but its past i want to do better in life and forget about my past so thats why i want to and i have leadership quality soo
ans: i was in sahp for 2 terms and i see lot of things in my rp hr are taking ooc issue to ic and firing low rank leos and disrespecting him so i want to maintain eqality and maintain peace in it and on one will get hr rank but his approch and if any issue happend in city in presence of my i will definitely go and make sure it not gona make big issue . i know i will not gona handle the org leader ship good but i will do my best
#sahp on top

wintoxop

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Tanmay Juneja
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6h
5. Your Discord - tenma.op
6. Your Nickname - Lord wintox
7. Your ID - 153044
Additional information

1. Leader of... SAN ANDREAS HIGHWAY PATROL

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I know the importance of patrolling and keeping the hq covered for selling insurances in SAHP as i also have experience in SAHP .

2.2 I have experienced all the roles in most of the organization and also know the importance of not breaking rules in any org . By being in a leadership position, I can steer initiatives that resonate with my principles and help the organization achieve its long-term objectives. I have many ideas and plans that will ensure success of the term that i get and My main goal is to make the organization more active and responsive than before .

2.3 I can also help other people to develop there skills and techniques to adapt the workings of SAHP . I mainly have excel in most of the skills like social skills , management techniques , leadership ability . Keeping a healthy relationship with other orgs to maintain stability in the state. I have a passion for helping civilians and be a good leader of the state .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Keeping the HRs active 24/7 so they can hire new people to the org and give training

Increasing bonuses every week and clearing them on time .

Having a routine checkup of armory , logs and completing all the curator tasks .

Keeping minimum 5 units in every event .

Keeping minimum 4 units on the gate .

As a Sheriff i would increase the use of RP commands

I would try my best to have good relations with other organization

Recruiting experienced people to lead low commands in the organization and giving proper training to the recruits so we avoid all mistakes!

Departments

Highway Patrol
SWAT
Gang suppression unit
Human resources
Internal Affairs

CHAIN OF COMMANDS

Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff
Commissioner
Chief of staff
Head of department
Deputy Head of department
US MARSHAL
District attorney

============================

Senior Captain
Captain
Detective III
Detective II
Detective I
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Officer II
Master Officer II
Master Officer I
Master officer
Senior Officer
Patrol Officer III
Patrol Officer II
Patrol Officer I
Cadet
Suspended
Leave of Absence

Last edited:

ajayyt2

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
nformation

1. Your name IRL: Ajay Starkk
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone:IST (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord: ajayyt2
6. Your Nickname: Ajay Starkk
7. Your ID: 163987
8. IC age : 17

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

My journey started in the city after I joined SAHP at trooper level and because of my hard work and dedication throughout the whole 1.5 Successful terms, I got several promotions which ended up after being promoted to Deputy Chief. So, I do have a grassroots knowledge of the organization how it works what problems and challenges we face on a day-to-day basis and how to resolve them.

Most of the jobs I have done in organizations during my several ranks are as follows.
To be sure make sure to go to the events every day, starting from the store robbery to subs at 0.00, and also, we make sure to train the new employees in the best way.|
Make sure their logs are filled and activity has been checked.
Solving their issues internally and externally when occur rather it's inside the department or outside the department.
Last but not least, I am a person who likes the police and I love to defend people's rights so that injustice does not prevail in society, and this is in addition to that I love fighting crime and preventing corruption. Finally, I will only say that action speaks louder than words and throughout my last 2 terms as Deputy, my presence and work in the organization will speak for itself.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

A. First, let’s start with the department and how I can improve the departments and give them the freedom to perform the best way without interruption so everyone can enjoy the Roleplay.

Human Resources:
HR plays a very important part in every organization from day 1 to last. No one else will be able to take or hire anyone in the organization without approval from HR despite their ranks. HR will be responsible for taking the interview, doing the experience check, inviting them to the organization, creating logs and providing training to new employees. They will ensure the goodwill and needs of our employees. They will also handle the promotion system solely based on the performance of an individual and their sincerity to the organization.
Internal Affairs:
Most Successful organization depends on honest and trustworthy employees. Internal affairs will make sure that all employees have clear backgrounds by performing background checks. Have their logs filled by performing logs and activity checks twice a week, make sure their licenses and health insurance are up to date and do the trunk inspections to prevent any illegal activities within SAHP they will also do the bodycam checks regularly to avoid any corruption. In short, they will make sure that no one can hurt the integrity and reputation of the organization.
Public Relations:
All state organization need their Citizen support and my public relations department will make sure to provide a positive impact of SAHP throughout the city by organizing constant promotional prize events for Citizens, running campaigns and awareness citizen about crime and how to stay safe working closely with Life invader media team to bring good reputation to the organization.

Special Response Team (SRT):

SRT will be the first responder for every event their main focus will be to respond to all events on time make sure to bring maximum availability of SAHP troopers throughout the event and bust cannabis to keep the city safe.
Highway Patrol Team (HWP):
They will be responsible for keeping city highways safe for the public by constant patrolling, issuing fines to traffic offenders, towing vehicles parked in the wrong area, providing support to the SRT Team and selling insurance to citizens. Besides that, they will make sure that everyone is safe on highways and following traffic rules.

B. I will make sure that everyone carries out their duties with honour, courage, and respect to all citizens and individuals in the community. Each member of the SAHP will conduct his/herself with uncompromising honesty, ethics, and trustworthiness in all situations dealing with the citizens, and other organizations. Every member of the SAHP is held to a high level of accountability not only to the public but ourselves and pledges thoroughness and proper administration of duties through our provided training of law enforcement staff, we will continually improve to better serve our Citizens.

4. My Suggested Ranking System.

30. Sheriff
29. Deputy Sheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. US Marshal
HIGH COMMAND ----------------
23. Area Commander
22. Commander
21. Captain
20. Lieutenant
19. Seargent
18. Area Supervisor
17. Field Supervisor
16. Master Corporal
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Detective 3
12. Detective 2
11. Detective 1
10. Officer
09. Master Trooper
08. Senior Trooper
07. Trooper 3
06. Trooper 2
05. Trooper 1
04. K9 Unit
03. Cadet
02. LOA
01. Suspended

Hydra Nobudy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Ganapati
2. Your IRL age:-21
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord:-Hydra Nobudy(db_hydra_69)
6. Your Nickname:-Hydra Nobudy
7. Your ID:-143920

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

1-In the absence of any partiality, I will do an analysis of the problem and then offer the recommendation.

2-I am going to come up with new concepts that the employees of the organization would find particularly helpful.

3- I will make the organization’s atmosphere calm, peaceful, and fun. I will also make the organization the best it can be and help new employees learn the rules and role-playing systems.

1-Will conduct a meeting with every single employee and get the suggestions or complaints or good thing or bad things i will make sure to build a bond with in the organization.

2-will Give the bonus for every hardworking fellows will make best bonus system for the my term and i will sure i make my all employee enjoy the term.

3-will held a regular meeting with other organization to get the opinions of the employees works .

4-Strict Strike system for the organization for making sure they dont repeat their mistakes.

5-As a leader i will make sure that high commands have the eligibility of their rank.

6-Add more patrolling units through the patrolling bikes

7-will eliminate people who spread toxicity or favoritism in org.

Past Experience
currently cos of LSPD
Ex-1xLSPD COS
Ex-FIB COS
Ex-SAHP Colonel
Ex-SAHP HOD
Ex-SAHP COS

Last edited:

Relay27

First Person
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Adarsh saha
2. Your IRL age:-23
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord:- r3lay_
6. Your Nickname:- Bankai Minazuki
7. Your ID:-153590

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

. When I came to the city I started exploring different jobs to earn some money be it farmer's job , electrician's job ' and many other jobs. Then, I got an opportunity to join SAHP as my first state org. I grabbed that opportunity immediately and started as a trooper. Slowly, I got promotions and started developing some leading skills by learning from my High Commands and Leaders. That was the first moment ever I dreamt of becoming an State Org. Leader. So, I'm here to grab this opportunity and lead the officers by becoming the Sheriff.

2.2. I joined SAHP few months ago and I work there with my full dedication and passion, watching my work and dedication towards SAHP my High Commands gave me very good Rank ups in promotion ceremonies. Due to this, I became an High Command in a very short span of time and started leading operations for SAHP. So, I think I'm fully capable to lead the Offices and provide the State with my services.

2.3. I have been in SAHP from the past two terms at honorable ranks of Chief of staff and Deputy Head of department respectively. During this, I developed decent leadership skills and qualities. Alongside that, I found some issues which I want to fix by becoming the Sheriff of San Andreas Highway Patrol.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

. Training of San Andreas Highway Patrol.
In my experience I have seen that the training of SAHP is not up to the mark of other state orgs. Because of that, SAHP employees often suffer from inferiority complex. So, I will try to hire best HR team possible and I will personally supervise their training sessions in order to ensure that the employees are getting best training.

3.2. Focusing on Freshers
The freshers are those members of any state org who have joined at a beginner rank and have just finish their training. They are the one who decides the fate of any organization, they work as a foundation of any State org. So, I will make the HR and IA to focus on their minor to minor mistake and guide them how to correct it and not to do it ever again.

3.3. Special Operations Training
From my point of view, I have observed that their are very few officers who know how to conduct a ammo run and the soldiers who know how to conduct a ghetto patrol are even less than that. Because of that the SAHP struggles while leading a ghetto patrol and because of that they make mistakes. So, I will conduct frequent training sessions to teach the solders about these special operations.

3.4. Disciplined with Time
I will try to fix a specific time for conducting Ghetto Patrols and some internal events by doing a meeting with all the officers and taking their opinions for what time period they are active the most. This will create a discipline about time, because it's very necessary to be in discipline for the Officers Personnel.

Adrish Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your IRL Name : Adrish Banerjee
2. Your IRL Age : 18 years
3. Time Zone : GMT + 5:30
Average online per day : 6-8 hrs.
5. Your Discord : adrishbanerjee
6. Your Nickname : Adrish Ror
7. Your ID : 138676

Additional information

1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

I mentioning some reasons why I want to become Sheriff of SAHP :

Screenshot_965.png

IC REASON

I am a old and experienced guy from another city!! But I left the city for lack of interest. But after some time I came to this city but to gain more experience. But in this city I was very new. I don't had money to buy a dress . So I grinded a lot after some time I decided to come in legal organizations to gain more experience and to experience more RP in this new city with new friends. I decided to join SAHP . There I gained a lot of experiences and I got lot of friends I spend 4 terms in SAHP as an experienced guy there. I became Undersheriff and gave my best as an deputy. But now I have to learn more experience more as a Sheriff . So that I can help all my friends and colleagues to grow more with my most experience. So if I get the chance for this time I want to become the best Sheriff of all time.

OOC REASON

I started my Grand Rp journey in En2 with Illegal organizations but I am an State organization guy. So I make some RP Cash and joined my first and OG legal organization SAHP. After gathering a lot of Informations and knowledges I joined all legal organizations
and became 28th rank of all legal organizations (LSPD,SAHP,FIB,NG) also Became LT. General (another city) and Undersheriff in NG and SAHP. After that I left playing for 2 months and now I am back to the city. I want to make my comeback really great by becoming the Sheriff of my OG organization.I also also want to satisfy my feelings by this.

As an Experienced guy I can give a lot of experience to my organization as a leader. My Advices to SAHP if I become sheriff are :

(i) Improve RP : I will make my Undersheriff and Chief Commanders more responisible and they all will be the most experienced guys from the all time and they will try their best to teach new officers and will make them the best LEO with a lot of RP knowledge in legal organizations and city.

(ii) Relationship between Organizations: All the legal organizations should have unitiy between of themselves. Also they should help each others in all kind of activites including spec ops(GP,Gang raid).So will try my best to make a good bond between all the state organizations and make it better than ever.

(iii) Responible in LAWs: All the legal organization oficers should maintain all the laws properly. I will try to make them proper knoladgeable in LAW. I can promise I will give the best law binded officer to the state. They will try their best to maintain all the LAWs. As a leader I will also maintain all the LAWs of LAS SANTOS.

(iv) Reduce Toxicity : I will reduce all the inter organization toxicity between all the organizations by my leadership mentality and purspectives. They will all make good relationships between each others. Because good behavior makes a officer more respectable.

(v) Good Bonus and Promotion: I will conduct an every week promotion ceremony for all the organization officers (who works hard) so they gets more intersts in attending events and give their best to their organizations. Also their will be all deparmental bonus systam with good amount of bonuses because everyone should get paid for hardworks.

(vi) Employees of every weeks: My self including my two deputies and all chief commanders will selcet the best officer of every week by checking their activtes into the organization and give them a good prize and employee of the week role (in Discord) for appreciating thier works. Also their will be inter organization employee of the week (e.g : HR/IA/SWAT of the week) for deparmental officers.

(vii) Attending and knowledge of all events: i have seen fib attend nearly every event but lot of agents don't know about purpose or what is the event or situation so i will educated them on importance and what to do and what to not do in event also and i will also tell them importance of event by role play standard that will make it more interesting.

My Departments

(i) Human Resources: Hukman Recourses is a department that will monitor training and promotion of agents with ia they will also be one hiring training agents and helping any agents about any question or any thing member and head of Human Reccourses will be the group of peoples who are very Experienced in SAHP and state they will need knowledge and good skills of teaching so if any agents need any help they can help him.

(ii) Internal Affairs: this department known as internal affairs, of SAHP will maintain discipline,internal law and will make sure all agents of SAHP are doing there duty okay and they will also handle all of the paper work and check logs of agents.They wll also update the inter organization roster of SAHP. This deoarment will only have the right to punish officers.

(iii) SWAT : Special Weapons And Tactics shortly known as SWAT will be the department that will be some special agents will always loaded with special weapons and armours to jump into any risky life threating situation to rescue citizens.

(iv) Highway patrolling: Highway patrolling shortly known as HWP will be the department that will patrol all over the SA and Highways and will issue fines to wnted cars and arrest criminals to reduce fines.

My experience in a well organized form:-
My Experience -
Former NG LT. Genaral /1x/ Rank 29 (other city)
Former SAHP Undersheriff /1x/ Rank 29
Former MaraBunta deputy / Rank 14
Former Bloods deputy / Rank 14
Former Famlies deputy / Rank 14
Former Vagos Underdeputy / Rank 13
Former bloods UnderDeputy / Rank 13
Former Bunta UnderDeputy / Rank 13
Former Fib Assistant Director and chief of staff /4x/ Rank 28 and Rank 28
Former LSPD Assitan chief of police /5x/ Rank 28
Formaer SAHP Chief Commander /7x/ Rank 28

Former EMS DOL/1x/Rank 26

My Rank System