Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Robin Dsouza

Under deputy of prisoners family
Player
Your name IRL: Bhaskar Das

Your age IRL: 19

Time zone: IST(GMT+5:30)

Average online per day: 5-6 hours

Your Discord: bhaskardas

Your Nickname: Robin Dsouza

Your ID: 144767

Additional information

1.) Leader of Ballas

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.-

Reason #1- I want to experience one of the best gangs in the city. I was high command and under deputy in previous 2 terms and there i have experienced the responsibility and fun of running a active gang ... now i want to become leader of ballas and dominate the city and want to spread terror of our gang amongst the citizens and Leos of Los Santos.

Reason #2 - I will provide my all members good bonuses to assure everyone stays happy and make our gang top and create dominance amongst the city

Reason #3- I have my support of my family and friends and i have friends who can become a good deputy and help me to run the gang and achieve my goals and I have best turfers to achieve the goal of 100% territory capture If i get Leadership of ballas i will try to do FZ and store On Daily Basis. And we will do encashments . And we will try to do capital attack

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

We have to do Max graffiti

Have to achieve 100%turf

Recruit maximum player.

we will do FZ and store robbery daily.

And will do highway robbery and hostage situations to spread the terror and enhance the roleplay

Ranking System

16) Leader

15) Deputy

14) Under-deputy

13) OG-Ballas

12) Turfer

11) Event Leader

10) Mafia

09) Druglord

08) Graffiti Leader

07) Graffitist

06) Warlord

05) Shooter

04) Hitman

03) Clapper

02) Newbie

01) Freeze

Note: i edited my old marabunta application

Last edited:

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Player
1.Your name IRL- Abhinav Singh
2. Your age IRL- 22
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 5-9 Hours
5. Your Discord- alexa_bros
6. Your Nickname- Alexa Bros

7. Your ID- 136988
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- After coming In city for First time I Joined Gang to complete my journey of becoming a gangster. I joined many gang to get experience, I also joined some legal and ended my journey in LEO as HC and 28 rank in EMS and also had experience as leader and deputy and at rank 14 in every gang.

- As having the experience of being in various gang I am Capable of Handling the Gang Making it to the fullest active gang of the city
Due to Ballas Great area we can get advantage over it during raids and it also a great for planting solar and earning money for gang.

- I have decided to make the Gang the most active in city by doing Variety of unique events like Vehicle Theft, Informants, Group Hostage situations, An attack on LEO's , So we the best gang in all activity because of my past experience and good relation with many families. I will be able to make to get huge number of great people.

- Also after seeing many gangs in city the Ballas gives me a energetic vibe and confident over gangs and makes me believe that, I have to make a successful term again.

- Due to my past experience of LEO's . I can easily understand their Plans and make it fail during robberies. Ballas has always been a terror gang of the city because of its past history and I want to continue making it, Also I will complete 100 percent turf during my term to continue the legacy of Ballas. As I have much knowledge about turfs and great strategy to achieve 100 percent.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- To improve RP level in Organization. I will firstly try to Contribute my 100 percent so the gang activity never goes down. Also as
Leader It will be my duty make sure that no conflicts happens in gang by gang members or HC.
- I will take a proper interview before inviting people and same to applied for my HC to make sure no rule break takes place
in gang.
- I will understand the problems of gang member so that they be comfortable in gang. As while running a gang we have to make sure that they are our like our family member.

- Also to improve money system I will make gang do unique event and more Hostage situation to get money in gang balance. So that
our Gang Member get good payment for their hardwork.
- I will do event not for only the sake of weekly task but also for increasing the activity of gang.
- I will keep a well managed Ranking system to make sure proper ranks assigned to people based on their knowledge of rules and their experience.
- I will make sure to do minimal rule break and handle turfs process as that are the one having complex situation by Proper and Legally taking action over rule break.

MY AIM
- 100 percent TURF

- MOST TERROR GANG OF THE CITY
- End a successful Term with Minimal or no Warning
- Making proper HC and Deptuy
- Good Bonus to Gang Member
- Creating a Family like atmosphere in Gang
- Creating terror by regular basis HW robbery and Ghetto Clapping

- Making A well managed Ranking System

MY RANKING SYSTEM

1-FREEZE

2- Newbie
3- Bandit
4-Graffiti Team
5- Homie
6- Clapper
7- Gangster
8- Gun Man
9- Mafia Lord
10-Event Leader
11-Turfer
12-Thug
13- Under Deputy
14- THE OG
15-Deputy
16-Leader

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my application,
Best Regards Alexa Bros

Last edited:

raj99

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tanishq
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7 TO 10 HOUR
5. Your Discord: dessi_badmaas
6. Your Nickname: Sohn Papdi
7. Your ID:134746

Additional information

1. Leader of....Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

2.1. Experience and Leadership Skills

• I have served as a deputy in multiple gangs, including Ballas and Families, gaining valuable experience in managing turf wars, robberies, and organizing team strategies.

2.2. Vision for Enhancing Roleplay

• I plan to introduce new roleplay events that will make the gang’s activities more engaging and dynamic, such as strategic heists and organized ghetto fights, ensuring that members experience fresh and exciting RP scenarios.

2.3. Commitment to Team Development

• "I will implement a mentorship system where experienced members guide newcomers, ensuring they are well-versed in the rules. I will also create performance-based bonuses to motivate the gang to work cohesively.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Focus on Realistic Interaction with Law Enforcement

• Advice: Encourage the gang to interact realistically with law enforcement (LEO) factions, respecting their role in the game and responding in ways that align with real-world criminal behavior. This includes negotiations, standoffs, and planned criminal activities that can involve the police in a meaningful way.
    • Reason: Realistic interactions with LEOs can create intense, immersive scenarios that make the game more enjoyable for everyone
============================================================
Ranking System

16.) Leader
15.)Underboss
14.)Under Deputy
13.)OG Ballas
12.)Event Leader
11.)Turfer

====High Command====

10.)War Lord
9.)Drug Lord
8.)Gangster
7.)Graffiti Leader
6.)Clapper
5.)Murderer
4.)Assassin
3.)Shooter
2.)Newbie
1.)Freeze

BEST REGARDS
Sohn Papdi
PeaceOUT
++

kanav Demon

Co Leader In Demon Slayers
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of....Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

• I have served as a deputy in multiple gangs, including Ballas and Families, gaining valuable experience in managing turf wars, robberies, and organizing team strategies.

• I plan to introduce new roleplay events that will make the gang’s activities more engaging and dynamic, such as strategic heists and organized ghetto fights, ensuring that members experience fresh and exciting RP scenarios.

• I will implement a mentorship system where experienced members guide newcomers, ensuring they are well-versed in the rules. I will also create performance-based bonuses to motivate the gang to work cohesively.

• Advice: Encourage the gang to interact realistically with law enforcement (LEO) factions, respecting their role in the game and responding in ways that align with real-world criminal behavior. This includes negotiations, standoffs, and planned criminal activities that can involve the police in a meaningful way.
    • Reason: Realistic interactions with LEOs can create intense, immersive scenarios that make the game more enjoyable for everyone
Ranking System

16.) Leader
15.)Underboss
14.)Under Deputy
13.)OG Ballas
12.)Event Leader
11.)Turfer

====High Command====

10.)War Lord
9.)Drug Lord
8.)Gangster
7.)Graffiti Leader
6.)Clapper
5.)Murderer
4.)Assassin
3.)Shooter
2.)Newbie
1.)Freeze

BEST REGARDS
Sohn Papdi
PeaceOUT
++

Jerry Trigger

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of....Ballas

• I will implement a mentorship system where experienced members guide newcomers, ensuring they are well-versed in the rules. I will also create performance-based bonuses to motivate the gang to work cohesively.

Ranking System

16.) Leader
15.)Underboss
14.)Under Deputy
13.)OG Ballas
12.)Event Leader
11.)Turfer

====High Command====

10.)War Lord
9.)Drug Lord
8.)Gangster
7.)Graffiti Leader
6.)Clapper
5.)Murderer
4.)Assassin
3.)Shooter
2.)Newbie
1.)Freeze

BEST REGARDS
Sohn Papdi
PeaceOUT
++

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information

1. Leader of... East Side Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- first reason because i have experience in both crime & state sides and i have got a lot of experience in crime side as a deputy and high command and i want to gain more experience as a leader in crime side and i will try my best to let it the most active gang in the ghetto with good memebers and let it the daingrous gang in EN02.

- 2nd reason I want to get 100% as leader of crime orgnisation with my turf team i can get it easly and also i want to get terrorist org to let Ballas the Best org in EN02.

- last reason i have a lot of people HC's and members that can help me to lead Ballas and they can do Daily 24/7 Store/Gun Store Robbery , Fz Raid , Clands , BattleShip etc and they can help me to achive a lot of things in Ballas and getting 100 people online in my term and i will try to complete 2 terms in Ballas.

- I will do good bonus system for every event.
- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in my gang.
- Max graffiti profit $11,500 daily.
- I will teach new members in the gang rules.
- Give High command to people that have knowledge about rules to avoid warning.
- complete my term without verbal/warning.
- I will try to achive 100% turf

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Ballas
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Agarwal Mage

Agarwal Sahab
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Naitik
2. Your age IRL: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: agarwal_mage
6. Your Nickname: Agarwal Mage
7. Your ID: 151831

Additional information

1. Leader of The East Side Ballas

- Growing up in a tough neighborhood, I joined a gang as a teen to find belonging. Alan Vuitton/Pluxury first took me under him. Proving myself through risky jobs, I quickly rose in the ranks, making the gang my family and gaining a sense of purpose.

-Working alongside Alan Pluxury, Harshit Walker, and Mascot Mafia, Bhuwan Aggarwal I saw beyond petty crime, gained experience, and wanted to expand the gang's influence. My strategic mindset and loyalty earned me their trust.

-This and my inspiration for the above leaders pushed me to stand up for becoming a leader where I could unleash my full potential and work towards turning the gang into a powerful organization, expanding operations, and creating long-term stability.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization

-I would create a friendly but orderly environment among the gang members to ensure stability in the organization.

-I would choose worthy people as my high commands and will not favor any nepotism and discrimination when it comes to choosing high commands because they will be the basic structure of my organization.

-I would issue frequent and good bonuses to my gang members and turfers to maintain my fellow members' interest in the organization, reward them for giving their important time towards the org, and motivate them to contribute more towards my organization.

-I would be more bent towards capturing 100% turf to make the East Side Ballas the most dominant gang among the others and for that I will hire skilled and deserving turfers.

Ranking System:

16. Leader
15. Crime deputy
14. Criminal
13. Trusted Ballas
12. Turfer
11. Homie
10. Event leader
9. Graffiti Leader
8. Gangster
7. Hitman
6. Graffiti Artist
5. Druglord
4. Clapper
3. Shooter
2. Bandit
1. Freeze

𝘽𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙡𝙖

CRIMINALS FAMILY LEADER
Player
Information

Additional information

- Growing up in a tough neighborhood, I joined a gang as a teen to find belonging. Alan Vuitton/Pluxury first took me under him. Proving myself through risky jobs, I quickly rose in the ranks, making the gang my family and gaining a sense of purpose.

-Working alongside Alan Pluxury, Harshit Walker, and Mascot Mafia, Bhuwan Aggarwal I saw beyond petty crime, gained experience, and wanted to expand the gang's influence. My strategic mindset and loyalty earned me their trust.

-This and my inspiration for the above leaders pushed me to stand up for becoming a leader where I could unleash my full potential and work towards turning the gang into a powerful organization, expanding operations, and creating long-term stability.

-I would create a friendly but orderly environment among the gang members to ensure stability in the organization.

-I would choose worthy people as my high commands and will not favor any nepotism and discrimination when it comes to choosing high commands because they will be the basic structure of my organization.

-I would issue frequent and good bonuses to my gang members and turfers to maintain my fellow members' interest in the organization, reward them for giving their important time towards the org, and motivate them to contribute more towards my organization.

-I would be more bent towards capturing 100% turf to make the East Side Ballas the most dominant gang among the others and for that I will hire skilled and deserving turfers.

Ranking System:

16. Leader
15. Crime deputy
14. Criminal
13. Trusted Ballas
12. Turfer
11. Homie
10. Event leader
9. Graffiti Leader
8. Gangster
7. Hitman
6. Graffiti Artist
5. Druglord
4. Clapper
3. Shooter
2. Bandit
1. Freeze
+

Cee PatPat

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mert
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-15 hours
5. Your Discord: ceepatpat
6. Your Nickname: Cee DopingHafizaUyesi
7. Your ID: 77551

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ballas Gang

570dd7128971487.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-💜 First i start playing in this project 2 years ago i think i got all experince from all organizations and all rules about projext i now its good time for i try get leadership of ballas and second reason i love ballas gang thats love started from gta san andreas i know i can be good leader for ballas

-💜 I have to very good turf team they was made 100% turf for gangs we can do it again with no problem also i have good graffiti team to do 47 graffiti

- 💜When i got leadership i know i make very good activity since first day to last day i love doing fz raid, hosting sit, store robbery, gang raid (attack&protect), Clandestine in every gangs activity at ghetto or highway i will show my activity so mean i will do rp with state organizations everyday

- Make 100% turf.
- no any mistake.
- max graffiti with good bonus.
- Make good system in gang.
- Good term without any warning

STAY BALLAS!

Last edited:

Adam Mane

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam
2. Your age IRL:18
3. Time zone:Utc+01
4. Average online per day:5 to7 hrs
5. Your Discord: Adamka01
6. Your Nickname :Adam zebezobe
7.Your ID:62700

Additional information
1-. Leader of...Ballas Gang

First I wanna be leader for this gang because I m in big family in city and top 1 and all membre need gang for play and chill with them.
and also I wanna do 100% with good team they have lot of experience in en3 and en2 and ready got 100% in en2 and en3 and try to take full turfs and be the best turf team.
-Do best term I have lot of friend from so many religion and i wanna to bring hem to same gang for do best term and be the active gang in city and I m sure can do that.
-And also I will try to take 2 term for take 100% and get good experience and also chill with our team and friend.
-Bring lot of player who have experience for teach the new gangster of gang and how to play
-Focus on no rule break happen to out guys and take interview before join to gang
-Not coming and invite people for don t get warning.
-Stay the gang in 0 Warning white sow many activity

My Ranking System:
12-Leadre
11-deputy
10-Turfer
9-Under deputy
8- Event Management
7-Graffiti team
6-Gangster
5-Graffiti
4-Shooter
3-Hitman
2-clapper
1-Newbie

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Ranking System:

16. Leader
15. Crime deputy
14. Criminal
13. Trusted Ballas
12. Turfer
11. Homie
10. Event leader
9. Graffiti Leader
8. Gangster
7. Hitman
6. Graffiti Artist
5. Druglord
4. Clapper
3. Shooter
2. Bandit
1. Freeze
Best leader

joshkulria

Jatt Life!! Thug Life!!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Navjosh Singh
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30(India)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : CrimsonJatt
6. Your Nickname : Crimson Jatt
7. Your ID : 139547

Additional information
1. Leader of East Side Ballas...

-->First of all i wanna be the leader of specifically ballas is because i have spent that much time in ballas as i know about this gang in deep like how to handle people as ballas runs by its name so the leader should be that person who can control Activities and Lead so much people, people listen to him & follow his commands, i know how to do that...

-->Secondly I Know Both the perspectives of A Leo Attending A Robbery Or Any Event & of A Gang Member So by Knowing Both Things I Can Make My Events Success Rate "Maximum" as basically i already gonna know what next step Leos Can Take..

-->Third My Leadership Skills, Problem Solving Skills & Decision Taking Skills Are Very Good so I think i can easily handle the load of organization, also i do have very good past experience in both State & Crime at Best High Commanding Ranks...

-->Firstly i am gonna Select Best High Commands As They Are the Pillers on which org. Stands Off, I will ensure they don't do any type of favoritism in providing ranks and their behavior towards gang members if i see them doing my next step gonna be harsh...

-->Secondly Am gonna Be Very Active and Mainly At Hq when no events or things are going on as i will Talk With my Mates as Much & Good as i can so they will start developing a good vibe with me and when i want them at Any Events Then They Will Listen to me(as i have experienced all these things). I make sure We will Attend every event and Give our Best to Make Ballas Most Wanted Gang in City...

-->Thirdly I Have seen most of the Leaders don't go with Members for Ghetoo Claping & Highway Robberies as they don't like doing so which results in their weak bond with members, i will go with them, people who don't know about Basics i will teach them give them chances to do things so they feel Enthusiastic & don't get bored just Aiming on people and Just Following orders of high Commands so they can Learn More Practicaly....

-->Some Small Aims..
•Get 100% Turf as Soon as Possible
•Will Try to Complete Term with 0 warn & 0 Verbals
•Will Teach New People How to Do Crimes & Gang Activities
•Will Make Sure No one Breaks Any Of The Rules
•Will Make Sure Whole City Talks About Ballas

My Ranking System
16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. Homie
13. Thug
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Strategist
09. Hitman
08. Smuggler
07. Druglord
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Shooter
03. Criminal
02. Rookie
01. Freeze

Regards,
Crimson Jatt

Note : This is not any type of copy i just made some changes in my bunta application...
giphy.gif

Scout Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam
2. Your age IRL:18
3. Time zone:Utc+01
4. Average online per day:5 to7 hrs
5. Your Discord: Adamka01
6. Your Nickname :Adam zebezobe
7.Your ID:62700

Additional information
1-. Leader of...Ballas Gang

First I wanna be leader for this gang because I m in big family in city and top 1 and all membre need gang for play and chill with them.
and also I wanna do 100% with good team they have lot of experience in en3 and en2 and ready got 100% in en2 and en3 and try to take full turfs and be the best turf team.
-Do best term I have lot of friend from so many religion and i wanna to bring hem to same gang for do best term and be the active gang in city and I m sure can do that.
-And also I will try to take 2 term for take 100% and get good experience and also chill with our team and friend.
-Bring lot of player who have experience for teach the new gangster of gang and how to play
-Focus on no rule break happen to out guys and take interview before join to gang
-Not coming and invite people for don t get warning.
-Stay the gang in 0 Warning white sow many activity

My Ranking System:
12-Leadre
11-deputy
10-Turfer
9-Under deputy
8- Event Management
7-Graffiti team
6-Gangster
5-Graffiti
4-Shooter
3-Hitman
2-clapper
1-Newbie
He deserve it

Shahzadxx

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Ranking System:

16. Leader
15. Crime deputy
14. Criminal
13. Trusted Ballas
12. Turfer
11. Homie
10. Event leader
9. Graffiti Leader
8. Gangster
7. Hitman
6. Graffiti Artist
5. Druglord
4. Clapper
3. Shooter
2. Bandit
1. Freeze
admin he is a scammer plz dont sleect him he scam my 12 millon

Karim Killla

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Ranking System:

16. Leader
15. Crime deputy
14. Criminal
13. Trusted Ballas
12. Turfer
11. Homie
10. Event leader
9. Graffiti Leader
8. Gangster
7. Hitman
6. Graffiti Artist
5. Druglord
4. Clapper
3. Shooter
2. Bandit
1. Freeze
love:)

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of ballas is because i have learned the rules of crime and i have alot of experience on crime as i was deputy of all gangs in couple of times and now i want to be leader of ballas and get 100 percent of turf and i can be sure of that my term will go good and i will do a good 2 terms and i can show it to all curator and my deputy and my turf team will be also good and i will make sure i dont have cheaters in my gang

The Second reason i,want to be leader of ballas is because i wanted to try to get the purple hoodie on turfs and i want to have it because its a good colour that i like and i like the hoodie also and couple of my friends told me to be a leader and told me that i can be a good leader for ballas and im gona make sure i do all the weekly tasks in 2-3 days with my good experienced deputys and i can be sure that events will be also done

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of ballas is like i want to make sure that this ballas term will be the best term that en2 curators can see and i have showed my experience and my skills in ghetto and some admins already know my past experience so in ghetto my gang will be the best and the top and i will make sure that there will be no targeting against my org or my org will do targeting because i dont like when people do that

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz

Tanji

Player
Player
Personal Information:
Name (IRL): Dhrubamoy
Age (IRL): 17
Time Zone: GMT +5:30
Average Online Time (per day): 5-6 hours
Discord: ken.kaneki.07
Nickname: Tanjiro Tsugikuni
ID (Game): 169047
Additional Information:
1.Leader of Ballas
2.i want to be the leader of this org

Because
(Points)
1. I have some understanding in it.
2.learn both strength and weaknesses.
3.bringing innovation and fresh strategies to the organization.
4.lead the team to make a good coordination.
5.I possess good understanding skills which would help to organize and manage and motivate everyone in the org

3. I would like to-
(Points)
1.i would like to enforce strict RP rules
Like meta gaming,power gaming and many other rules which would help everyone to get the enjoyment at the fullest in the rp server.
2.enhancing training program
I want to make this training program so that everyone aware of skills and improve RP skills, like conflicts , negotiation and many more
3.implementing every rules
Which would help in improving the RP actions make everything like real and help everyone a lot

Thankyou --
For reading my application

Decaso pluxury

Make it visible
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Navjosh Singh
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30(India)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : CrimsonJatt
6. Your Nickname : Crimson Jatt
7. Your ID : 139547

Additional information
1. Leader of East Side Ballas...

-->First of all i wanna be the leader of specifically ballas is because i have spent that much time in ballas as i know about this gang in deep like how to handle people as ballas runs by its name so the leader should be that person who can control Activities and Lead so much people, people listen to him & follow his commands, i know how to do that...

-->Secondly I Know Both the perspectives of A Leo Attending A Robbery Or Any Event & of A Gang Member So by Knowing Both Things I Can Make My Events Success Rate "Maximum" as basically i already gonna know what next step Leos Can Take..

-->Third My Leadership Skills, Problem Solving Skills & Decision Taking Skills Are Very Good so I think i can easily handle the load of organization, also i do have very good past experience in both State & Crime at Best High Commanding Ranks...

-->Firstly i am gonna Select Best High Commands As They Are the Pillers on which org. Stands Off, I will ensure they don't do any type of favoritism in providing ranks and their behavior towards gang members if i see them doing my next step gonna be harsh...

-->Secondly Am gonna Be Very Active and Mainly At Hq when no events or things are going on as i will Talk With my Mates as Much & Good as i can so they will start developing a good vibe with me and when i want them at Any Events Then They Will Listen to me(as i have experienced all these things). I make sure We will Attend every event and Give our Best to Make Ballas Most Wanted Gang in City...

-->Thirdly I Have seen most of the Leaders don't go with Members for Ghetoo Claping & Highway Robberies as they don't like doing so which results in their weak bond with members, i will go with them, people who don't know about Basics i will teach them give them chances to do things so they feel Enthusiastic & don't get bored just Aiming on people and Just Following orders of high Commands so they can Learn More Practicaly....

-->Some Small Aims..
•Get 100% Turf as Soon as Possible
•Will Try to Complete Term with 0 warn & 0 Verbals
•Will Teach New People How to Do Crimes & Gang Activities
•Will Make Sure No one Breaks Any Of The Rules
•Will Make Sure Whole City Talks About Ballas

My Ranking System
16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. Homie
13. Thug
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Strategist
09. Hitman
08. Smuggler
07. Druglord
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Shooter
03. Criminal
02. Rookie
01. Freeze

Regards,
Crimson Jatt

Note : This is not any type of copy i just made some changes in my bunta application...
giphy.gif
good for ballas. Deserving The Leader ship

KABIR SINGH

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kabir Singh
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Kabir.singh02
6. Your Nickname: Kabirr Singh
7. Your ID: 149507

Additional information
1. Leader The Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-> Since I've lived in the city for a year and have solid experience in both legal and illegal organizations as a high command, I want to be the head of this particular group. I will attempt to conclude the term with fewer rule violations because I am familiar with all city and ghetto regulations.

-> I will do all in my power to make the Ballas the most active and dangerous terrorist organization in the city, participating in all events such as the FZ Raid, the Clandestine Shop, store robberies, and more, as they were the first gang I joined in the city.

->Last but not least, I led numerous projects in real life and am skilled at handling challenging circumstances.

-> maintaining a toxic-free atmosphere and being cordial with all members.
-> Provide effective bonus structures for each event.
->I'll make sure the high-commands are knowledgeable about the regulations and have a lot of experience.
-> will uphold the members' hierarchy in all circumstances.
-> will instruct all young people in the rules and regulations.

My Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Co-Leader
14. Deputy
13. OG Ballas
12. Under Deputy
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
09. Warlord
08. Graffiti Leader
07. Druglord
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Clapper
03. Shooter
02. Young Ballas
01. Freeze

Scout Federal

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Ali Qureshi
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: 834ivanjack1
6. Your Nickname: Scout Federal
7. Your ID: 95159
Additional information
Leader of... Ballas
1st of all
If i get the leadership there will be no toxicity inside the gang to other gang member and outside of gang specially i dont like when there is toxicity and racism in gang that make the gang weak internally and externally and i will make sure that no one do toxicity to anyone if this happen the guy who do it will face cosnsequences no matter if he is a HC or whichever rank.
Senondly, I also want to lead and guide peoples of the city and also wanna motivate them to participate in the activities without making any mistake if they made any mistake i will guide them to not make that mistake again.
Thirdly, I want to make it my duties to make sure that I am making the gang a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the gang and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.
- The biggest problems in gangs right now is no one takes them seriously they just recruit people and thats it give them ranks and what they just do it just go and break rules. i have some plans for helping people out we will not recruit anyone without a proper interview and no HC can give anyone else a HC rank without permision of the deputy and leader in this way the gang system will organized very well in that way.
Goals as Ballas leader:
1 -
100 Percent Turf
2 - 10k plus spray Profit every Hour
3 - Daily Hostage Situation,Store Roberry and FZ Raid
My Ranking System
16-
Leader
15-Deputy Leader
14-OG Ballas
13-Under Deputy
12-Turfer