Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushal Patil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kushal Patil
2. Your age IRL:18
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: kushal2007
6. Your Nickname: Kushal Patil
7. Your ID: 89654
Additional information
1. Leader of
Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-
The day when I came in city my first goal was to be an leader of an gang. As for me its very fascinating and as well as it give me the feeling of bravery and power. But I thought first to get to know about the functioning of a gang so for months I trained myself very well for being an leader of a gang.

- With my all experience and knowledge I want to make my gang the most active among the city. I know the feeling of being a newbie to a deputy of gang which has taught me every single aspect about the gang. And I want to share this feeling to every single member of my gang and will try to make most of outcome from it.

- As I have great communication skill which would help me to maintain transparency between my each and every member. And will try to participate in each and every event and would lead and guide them towards the victory. As a leader I will personally look into each and every gang matter and will try to solve it with my knowledge and maturity and won't do any favoritism among my gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Will not accept any kind of toxicity in my gang
- 100% turf
- Successful term and will try to not receive any warns
- Max ghetto activity
- Max graffiti profit

Last edited:

Raiky Broddy

Crime Curator
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
Following Players have been selected for Ballas Interview at 15:30 Server Time 23-06-2024 Sunday
Kushal Patil - 89654 - kushal2007
Royal mafia - 148868 - tajbosspro
The Applications for Ballas are closed now!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom