Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alan Vuitton

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

2. Your age (OOC): 18

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Vuitton

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 24

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime or State any
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have been wanting to become admin and i have been 2x leader Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
  2. What are your strengths?
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No will let you when aything comes
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    I have Been Leader OF Ballas also 2x time
    (Application isnt Copied from anyone its my Previous App)

Last edited:

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra
Your age (OOC): 24
Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.
Your Discord ID: bobbyleard
Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard
Your in game ID: 161899
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English,Albanian
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Any i like both!!
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- Hello dear admins , These are my answers why i wanna become an admin:

1. Being in rp life is good hanging with friends playing in different org with different roles i think is time for a real work of taking care of people and taking care of city!
  2. I have great knowledge of rules and also great experience as NG,SAPH,LSPD,GOV i learned so many things from these orgs also i have mangment to became an highcomand in all of them , Gangs i was 14(OG) in all gang and 1x deputy!.
  3. If i will become an admin i will not do favorite anyone i will check the fourms minimum every 1 half hour i will be helping players in many situations also greating events for people so the citizens can have fun and also win prizes!.I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition
What are your strengths
-
I'n Understanding ,i understand things fast
-I can speak englisch without any problem and also write
- Can handle any situation
- always take non-biased decision
- I don't favorite anyone
What are your weaknesses?
-
Currently/ No weaknesse
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Good Communication skills
- Reacting fast
- Handling situation and giving the right punishment
-No favorite becouse he was my old friend or i like him more!

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, and I dont have any business now.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- NO- if yes i will inform!!
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-You can see my info i dont have any crazy Punishments!!

Best Regards

Bobby Leard

Thank you for taking your time!!

ExNG Comanding General | ExSAPH Cheif of Staff | ExLSPD Major | ExGOV | ExFIB

Marcus Dewane

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Mike
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: UTC + 1 h / Germany
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:30 to 22:00 (on weekends more)
Average online per day(hours): 4 to 7
Your Discord ID: test_account_007
Your characters' name (IC): Miike Hunt
Your in game ID: 99029
Your in game level: 12
Languages spoken: German, Croatian, English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State more preferably, but crime would also work
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to try something different. I have also played on other servers, and i have never tried being admin. I would like to try it out, see how it is.
What are your strengths? Quick Lerner
What are your weaknesses? None really
What skills can you bring to the admin team? Very good server rules knowledge, friendliness
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i would be ready to sell any if i had em.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Not really, just on the weekdays, i am online in a bit later times because of work.
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Know, no. Take into consideration, yes. Invite me for a Interview, i would be glad to prove what i am claiming.

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10 hours
6.Your Discord ID: nioobros
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 31
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I get experience in all organizations either its legal or illegal and properly do my roleplay and also do mistakes many times but I learn from my mistake, and I go through from every rp situation but now I have to watch city much better for that I need to become an admin that's it.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Yah I know I have multiple ban history but it was for 1 thing only for recorder but now that problem is solved and I think that will be not goanna be a reason to reject my application be big heart bro give chance as I am human u as well mistake happens but we also learn from our mistakes if u again goanna reject my application then no problem but everyone know we are not robots!!

Astrical_Void

Searching Peace
Game Assistant
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Manushvi Pratap Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5.30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 07.00 - 15.00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours (7-8 hours on weekends)
  6. Your Discord ID: manas0430
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Astriical void
  8. Your in game ID: 138405
  9. Your in game level: 28
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    => I really like to help peoples i also do it but if i will become admin i can do it more properly and i also want to help in making the RP more better and i will make sure that people are following the rules. so i think i am ready to leave RP for that.
    => Good learner , Loyal , Hardworking , always prefer truth does not depend and i can also make quick decision.
    => Currently i think my weakness is that I feel pity easily
    => Quick Decision making , Unbiasedness , Adaptability , Clear & effective communication
    => I am ready to sell my business.
    => No issue right now.
    => I am in city for almost like 1 year i learned many things related to the server rules and mostly State orgs (specially SAHP) I worked as a Highcommands in many orgs
    Many times i received compliments related to my Helping and supportive side.
    I think if you provide me a chance i will try my best to prove myself.

Warm Regards
SAHP (28) x 3 (High-command in SAHP more than 5 term ) , LSPD Captain x1 , National Guards (26)
Marabunta (14) under deputy x1 , ex-Under deputy Unofficial_Org (family)

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Aryan Mishra
Your age (OOC): - 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:30 to 11:30 and during the night
Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
Your Discord ID: aryanbhai29
Your characters' name (IC): Aryan Bhaii
Your in game ID: 155683
Your in game level: 14 ( i also have an additional account, consider my overall experience)
Languages spoken: Hindi and English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

•I want to help new players and ensure a balanced role-play environment by enforcing rules fairly and guiding players.

What are your strengths?
•I have a strong understanding of rules, good leadership skills, and remain calm under pressure.

•I am short temper and have anger issues.

•Problem-solving, conflict resolution, and a deep understanding of server rules.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
•Yes i don't have any business

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
•No, I am fully available.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
•I’m dedicated, know state rules well, and always strive to improve. I can help everyone who have problem with legislation and state rules i have better understanding of all the state rules.

AlanEscobar

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Aryan Mishra
Your age (OOC): - 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:30 to 11:30 and during the night
Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
Your Discord ID: aryanbhai29
Your characters' name (IC): Aryan Bhaii
Your in game ID: 155683
Your in game level: 14 ( i also have an additional account, consider my overall experience)
Languages spoken: Hindi and English
Additional information

•I want to help new players and ensure a balanced role-play environment by enforcing rules fairly and guiding players.

What are your strengths?
•I have a strong understanding of rules, good leadership skills, and remain calm under pressure.

•I am short temper and have anger issues.

•Problem-solving, conflict resolution, and a deep understanding of server rules.

•Yes i don't have any business

•No, I am fully available.

•I’m dedicated, know state rules well, and always strive to improve. I can help everyone who have problem with legislation and state rules i have better understanding of all the state rules.
Hes My Brother Bestfriend (William) Give Him A Chance

Aniket Hawk

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ali Qureshi
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:30 to 12:00 and 20:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: 834ivanjack1
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Scout Federal
  8. Your in game ID: 95159
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Urdu
Additional information
    Ans: I have already achieved most of my goals in my entire role-playing life. I began my journey in legal organizations with NG. Over time, I became the High Command of NG. After leaving NG, I joined LSPD, SAHP, FIB, EMS, and GOV. In these organizations, I served the citizens of Los Santos. I was the High Command] of all of these organizations. Now that I have accomplished all of my targets, I believe I can be an administrator and support all players with the knowledge I gained from these organizations.
    1. Fluent in English, Hindi, and Urdu.
    2. I have excellent communication skills.
    3. I am very helpful.
    4. I am a good listener.
    5. I have a fast learning ability.
    6. I am familiar with all server rules and legislation.
    7. I can quickly find solutions to any problems.
    8. I do not tolerate individuals who violate server rules.
    Ans:
    1. I will not tolerate disrespectful behavior towards me.
    2. I may struggle to understand certain accents.
    3. I may occasionally forget tasks when under the pressure of large projects.
    Ans: I will dedicate my best efforts to the administrative team, leveraging my previous experiences. I am also highly active. I will encourage others to follow the server rules, and I will administer punishments according to the rules for any violations. I will strive to bring greater professionalism to the team. I will maintain a positive attitude in my work. I will treat everyone on the server equitably. No one will receive preferential treatment from me.
    Ans: Yes, but i dont have any business
    Ans: No
    Ans: No

Thanks for Reading !!
    Scout Federal

anurag_frr

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
nformation
  1. Anurag Puri
  2. OOC Age - 21
  3. GMT +5:30 India
  4. Between 6:00 to 17:00
  5. 3 to 8
  6. Discord - anuragfrr
  7. IC Name - Jade Bolo
  8. ID - 161349
  9. IC Level - 11
  10. Languages spoken - English , Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime)- Crime

12. Additional information
      Ans - Its been a while in the city and firslty my aim was to experience the legal as well as illegal orgs and i have done some of them and serve this city a lot with help of legal orgs and now i wanna serve more to this city peoples by guiding and saving them from violent and irresponsible peoples so in my opinion this role is best for me now to serve so thats why i wanna become an admin and leave RP-life & In my opinion this is the best way to serve it .

Ans - My strength is i am able to handle situations kindly and i have a good speaking ability so i mantain a good gesture among the citizens in any situation .

Ans - In my opinion i don't have anyone right now.

Ans - I can bring a perfection to the admin work and also handling more and more situation as fast as i can.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
      Ans - I don't have any buisness.

Ans - Yes sometimes it can be some important festival , emergency situations , pc issues , power cut issues but it not happen all the time you know.

Ans - I wanna really serve this city and also experience this oppurutnity too.

Sandip Sharmaaa

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL Sandip sharma
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (08:00to 20:00Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):6 to 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sandipsharma0926
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sandip Sharmaaa
  8. Your in game ID: 161036
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi Marathi English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? = So I have being in legal org for much time and now I think I am an old player in grp and I want to experience admin team and I want to help New people who came in sever and want to punish people who break rule and regulation
  2. What are your strengths? = I am very discipline person and strict in rule and regulation and I am quick typer so I can also give ticket fast response and can be available in night shiwft and I am confident in what statement I gave on the situation
  3. What are your weaknesses? = I get friendly easily but if they break rule I don’t care and I don’t have much weakness for now
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?= If I become an admin I can speak 3 different languages Hindi English and marathi even some gujrati not that much but yah and if I become admin I am very disciple person and I can also active till late night to help people I think admin also need night shift people I can be there at night also till 22:00 pm in server time this skills I can bring in admin team
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)= yes I am ready
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?= No it was having before but not I am fully ok
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? =So i was having an eye problem so i was offline for some week or may be a month but know i am well and good as my medicine and everything is over so because of eye problem, I was not active, but now if I selected, I will do minimum 6 to 8 hours and more duty in admin team

Thanks for putting time to read my application,

Sandip Sharma

Bharat_thakur_

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Bharat Singh Thakur
2.Your age (OOC): 26
3.Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 21:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 7 hr.
6.Your Discord ID: bharat_thakur__
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thakur Bharat
8.Your in-game ID: 31067
9.Your in-game level: 6
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have a lot of experience, but in city my age is 6 years old. The reason behind is that I am shifted from En3 to En2. I know all the rules and regulations of the game. In En3, my age is 26, but in En2, it is 6. I hope you understand that I am familiar with the policies and rules of both orgs and gangs, including private organizations. and i know very well city rules and regulation I feel capable of becoming an admin.

2.What are your strengths?
I do not make any decisions hastily; I first discuss with all the high officials and then arrive at a conclusion. I handle any situation calmly and with ease.

3.What are your weaknesses?
Whenever I see a new ID, I feel like I should help them as much as possible, but some people scam me and break my trust, so I will improve this weakness as soon as possible.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
If no admin is active, I will take decisions based on observing everything, and I will not deceive anyone and always solve people's problems. And especially for the new people who will stay, I will guide them more.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I dont have business.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-No

SouLLeSS1328

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Serkan
2. Your age (0OC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+02:00 + Turkey
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
8 to 10 hours.
6. Your Discord ID:
msi_tr
Serkan Ilhan
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
10. Languages spoken:
English and Turkish
State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
I am fast learner and become adaptive person. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
Yes, I'm ready to sell but currently have no business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
soon?
No
I will be good at my work and I am hard worker.. No sleep Just Work about 7/24

Thank you for your time and Thanks for reading and consideration...

Last edited:

Tanjiro Ghost

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Dhrubamoy Mandal
Your age (OOC) - 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | INDIA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) - 06:00 To 21:30
Average online per day(hours): 4-5
Your Discord ID: ken.kaneki.07
Your characters' name (IC): Tanjiro Pluxury
Your in game ID: 169047
Your in game level: 10
Languages spoken: ENGLISH AND HINDI

Additional information

ANS -
1.I have given large amount of time in GrandRP to understand and apply all the rules about the server.
2.I am a person of calm nature and take actions only after getting in details about the situation.
3.Always want to become a admin since I have played GrandRP for months and want to help as a staff member.

4.I can make GrandRP a much better place than before by helping citizens and become available most of the times.
What are your strengths?

ANS -
1.I am a person of high patience.
2.I become available in city whenever there is a need for me.
3.I have a expertise in handling tense situations calmly.
4.I always give my 100% for every task.

5.My communication skills help me to make myself a good communicator.

ANS -
1.Get nervous sometimes. I also get angry sometimes but i also cooldown easily.
I can make some small mistakes sometimes.
3. Sometimes i need others to handle the situations carefully.

ANS -

1.Building up a Positive and Supportive Community.
2.Bring positive vibe in intense situations.

ANS - Yes , if I get selected I'll sell my buisness
ANS - No , I don't have any ooc issue
ANS -I will be happy if you consider my application. Again i will be happy if you give me a chance!

---------END---------
Thanks for reading my Application
Best regards
Tanjiro Pluxury
2xCommanding general of NG
1xSWAT (SAHP)
2xGov exc Staff (GOV)

Again Thankyou
I hope you will be giving me a chance to show my tallent
and help to grow a good and supportive community.

ajayyt2

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Ajay Kumar Jana
2. Your age -21
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 18:00
5.Average online per day (Hours) :6 to 9hrs
6. Your Discord - ajayyt2
7. Your Characters' Name (IC) - Ajay Starkk
8. In Game ID - 163987
9. our In Game Level : 17
10.Languages Spoken : English, Hindi, Haryanvi, Malayalam, understand a bit bengali and bihari
11. What Section would you prefer to be curator of : State Section (as i have good exp in legal orgs)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and Leave RP-Life ?

I want to be an admin because have gained enough experience on this server and i am familiar with the server rules and regulations and mostly i had been part of all legal and illegal organizations i have seen many beginners been struggling i always think to help the new people and give them some smooth experience i hope you would give me a chance to prove my self.

Always respects seniors
Being Polite with others
Always try to learn new things for more knowledge

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Slow decision making for better result

4.What Skills can You bring to the Admin Team?
As my target is to help the new players also to solve the situations and punish the rule breakers and let the rp community be clean and healthy

-Yes I Will

-
Not now but i will be unavailable for 1st Nov to 8 th Nov due to my sisters wedding

- i have good exp in both gang and legal orgs as a hc

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following players, you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1 - Kanav Demon - 160571 : Kanav Gamerz

2 - Harry Pluxuary - 148045 : harrryy_7

3 - Astriical Void - 138405 : manas0430

Contact me on discord regarding your interviews.​

Sandip Sharmaaa

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Sandip Sharma

Your age (OOC): 19

Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 + INDIA

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 20:30 max upto 21:30

Average online per day(hours): 7-8hours

Your Discord ID: sandipsharma0926

Your characters' name (IC): Sandip Sharma

Your in game ID: 161036

Your in game level: 10 it will be 11 by tomorrow

Languages spoken: English , Hindi, marathi

Additional information

Ans. So firstly I have experience in legal org much even I know about gang but mainly I am in leo side and I am playing server from a long time and now I want to become a administrator of server and help new people who came to sever and help them learning server rule and regulation properly and I am want to leave rp life because I have gain much experience in rp now I want to make other player rp memorable and healthy

What are your strengths?

Ans. My strength is I am quick typer so I can reply ticket fast and friendly nature can understand saturation easily I am confident in my decision making

Ans. See I only have 1 weaknesss that I get friendly easily and I don’t have any other weaknesses

Ans. Firstly, I can be active from 8 AM to 21:30 PM ( Server time ) which will help night people to get ticket response fast I can speak 3 language Hindi Marathi English I know all the rules and regulation so I can help new people to learn server rule fast

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans . Yep I am ready

Ans. So basically I said in my previous application that I was having eye problem, so I was not active since a month but now I am totally fit and fine, so for now, I don’t have any active or like coming soon IRL issue

Ans. I just wanted to let you know. I was like not active for a month, but because of my eye problem, but now I am fine and if you see I played from 2 to 3 days, I am playing like 12 to 16 hours

Thanks for reading my application

Sandip Sharma / Sandip Sharmaaa (IC )

Last edited:

venomdragon

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Serkan
2. Your age (0OC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+02:00 + Turkey
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
8 to 10 hours.
6. Your Discord ID:
msi_tr
Serkan Ilhan
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
10. Languages spoken:
English and Turkish
State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
I am fast learner and become adaptive person. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
Yes, I'm ready to sell but currently have no business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
soon?
No
I will be good at my work and I am hard worker.. No sleep Just Work about 7/24

Thank you for your time and Thanks for reading and consideration...

ajayyt2

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ajay Kumar Jana
2. Your age -21
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 18:00
5.Average online per day (Hours) :6 to 9hrs
6. Your Discord - ajayyt2
7. Your Characters' Name (IC) - Ajay Starkk
8. In Game ID - 163987
9. our In Game Level : 18
10.Languages Spoken : English, Hindi, Haryanvi, Malayalam, understand a bit bengali and bihari
11. What Section would you prefer to be curator of : State Section (as i have good exp in legal orgs)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and Leave RP-Life ?

I want to be an admin because have gained enough experience on this server and i am familiar with the server rules and regulations and mostly i had been part of all legal and illegal organizations i have seen many beginners been struggling i always think to help the new people and give them some smooth experience i hope you would give me a chance to prove my self.

Always respects seniors
Being Polite with others
Always try to learn new things for more knowledge

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Slow decision making for better result

4.What Skills can You bring to the Admin Team?
As my target is to help the new players also to solve the situations and punish the rule breakers and let the rp community be clean and healthy

-Yes I Will

-
Not now but i will be unavailable for 1st Nov to 8 th Nov due to my sisters wedding

- i have good exp in both gang and legal orgs as a hc

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: ARIP DHAR
  2. Your age (OOC): 19+
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 (IND) + INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:45 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 hr (MIN) to 8 hr (MAX)
  6. Your Discord ID: arip005
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sidd Rock
  8. Your in game ID: 151585
  9. Your in game level: 19+
  10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
Additional information
=>> Because I have so much experience and I also knows all the rules in the RP life. I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people. It's sure I am doing work better for admin routine.

1. What are your strengths?
=>> Yes Sir, I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin. Also I want to talk directly.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
=>> Sir, I have one weekness that is Emotion this is my mein and weekness otherwise I think I don't have weekness. And I was mic issue(ooc) for talking problem but I am fixed now & it's good working
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=>>
Sir, Here is my abilities to join the admin team:
1. Good communication skills

2. Speak properly

3. Fast response

4. Good handelling citizens

5. Respect all citizens

6. Hardwork person

7. Respect also my senior

8. Don't tell a lie & I don't endure who tell a lie and I don't respect that's person.

9. Carefully reviewed & checking admin work.

10. Lawality & If any player going a situation and he is calling admin if I am in city fast response and respectfully handelling that's situation & I think as a admin or assistance it's my responsibility.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=>> Sure sir but I don't have any house or business right now. Also if I have so I can sell.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=>> No, Not at all.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=>>
Yes at first I am telling you for giving me a chance for applying the application now I telling you that I have so much past experience from this RP server & my past experience also-
GOV - USSS Special Agent
FIB - Supervisor of Black Ops (1x)
FIB- Head of Department (1x)
FIB - COS( Chief of Stuff) (3x running )
If I become a member of admin I also want to be a curator of state. Here as you can see I have many experience in FIB & all state and I also everytime check this server forum how admins are work and I learn this many rules from here and my dream also make a admin. Sir My best dream in rp server to make an admin and help the citizens. Now My Overlay all good sir.

If my application got selected so I can telling how to start my journey if you are interested for my application. Here I am finishing my application.

=>>>
Sure Sir

Thank you
Best Regards,
SIDD ROCK | 151585.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Top Bottom