Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alan Vuitton

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

2. Your age (OOC): 18

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Vuitton

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 24

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime or State any
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have been wanting to become admin and i have been 2x leader Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
  2. What are your strengths?
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No will let you when aything comes
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    I have Been Leader OF Ballas also 2x time
    (Application isnt Copied from anyone its my Previous App)

Last edited:

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra
Your age (OOC): 24
Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.
Your Discord ID: bobbyleard
Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard
Your in game ID: 161899
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English,Albanian
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Any i like both!!
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- Hello dear admins , These are my answers why i wanna become an admin:

1. Being in rp life is good hanging with friends playing in different org with different roles i think is time for a real work of taking care of people and taking care of city!
  2. I have great knowledge of rules and also great experience as NG,SAPH,LSPD,GOV i learned so many things from these orgs also i have mangment to became an highcomand in all of them , Gangs i was 14(OG) in all gang and 1x deputy!.
  3. If i will become an admin i will not do favorite anyone i will check the fourms minimum every 1 half hour i will be helping players in many situations also greating events for people so the citizens can have fun and also win prizes!.I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition
What are your strengths
-
I'n Understanding ,i understand things fast
-I can speak englisch without any problem and also write
- Can handle any situation
- always take non-biased decision
- I don't favorite anyone
What are your weaknesses?
-
Currently/ No weaknesse
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Good Communication skills
- Reacting fast
- Handling situation and giving the right punishment
-No favorite becouse he was my old friend or i like him more!

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, and I dont have any business now.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- NO- if yes i will inform!!
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-You can see my info i dont have any crazy Punishments!!

Best Regards

Bobby Leard

Thank you for taking your time!!

ExNG Comanding General | ExSAPH Cheif of Staff | ExLSPD Major | ExGOV | ExFIB

Marcus Dewane

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Mike
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: UTC + 1 h / Germany
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:30 to 22:00 (on weekends more)
Average online per day(hours): 4 to 7
Your Discord ID: test_account_007
Your characters' name (IC): Miike Hunt
Your in game ID: 99029
Your in game level: 12
Languages spoken: German, Croatian, English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State more preferably, but crime would also work
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to try something different. I have also played on other servers, and i have never tried being admin. I would like to try it out, see how it is.
What are your strengths? Quick Lerner
What are your weaknesses? None really
What skills can you bring to the admin team? Very good server rules knowledge, friendliness
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i would be ready to sell any if i had em.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Not really, just on the weekdays, i am online in a bit later times because of work.
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Know, no. Take into consideration, yes. Invite me for a Interview, i would be glad to prove what i am claiming.

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10 hours
6.Your Discord ID: nioobros
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 31
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I get experience in all organizations either its legal or illegal and properly do my roleplay and also do mistakes many times but I learn from my mistake, and I go through from every rp situation but now I have to watch city much better for that I need to become an admin that's it.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Yah I know I have multiple ban history but it was for 1 thing only for recorder but now that problem is solved and I think that will be not goanna be a reason to reject my application be big heart bro give chance as I am human u as well mistake happens but we also learn from our mistakes if u again goanna reject my application then no problem but everyone know we are not robots!!

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Top Bottom