Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

SouLLeSS1328

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Serkan
2. Your age (0OC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+02:00 + Turkey
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
5. Average online per day(hours):
8 to 10 hours.
6. Your Discord ID:
msi_tr
7. Your characters' name (IC):
Serkan Ilhan
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
10. Languages spoken:
English and Turkish
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
2. What are your strengths?
My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
3. What are your weaknesses?
My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I am fast learner and become adaptive person. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I'm ready to sell but currently have no business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
soon?
No
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I was FIB as Supervisor(HC+HR+UC+Spec Ops) , LSPD( as Superintendant (S.W.A.T+HR+HC) , SAHP as Master Patrol Officer ( HR +S.W.A.T+ Highway Patrol Officer+ UC) , EMS as Head of Divisions+ LI as Creative Team+ USSS as Senior Special Agent III....I will be good at my work and I am hard worker.. No sleep Just Work about 7/24.

Thank you for your time and Thanks for reading and consideration...

Last edited:

Krish JOD

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:
Krish
2. Your age (0OC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+05:30 + India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
16:00-20:00
3 to 5 hours.
6. Your Discord ID:
Krishnaaa106
Krish West
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
10. Languages spoken:
Hindi and English
Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I have been actively engaged in roleplay for the past two years, serving as high command in various illegal organizations and as a deputy in others too, currently HC in GOV. I want to become an admin to ensure that all players receive the support they need, good and non-toxic environment where everyone can enjoy high-quality roleplay. I will help them to enhance their experiences and minimize mistakes caused by them during doing RP in the future.

Time management, leadership abilities, learning, and non-toxic behaviour .Be nice to everyone and a little tough on those who disobey or violate the rules.

No weakness yet which will prevent me to work as a admin.

I am hardworking and fully dedicated to my work. I have strong communication skills and consistently do better work than others expect and achieve more than the set goals.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
of course

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
soon?

No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
    Raunak Seal
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:00 to 16:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 Hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: alexroland
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Raunak Seal
  8. Your in game ID: 81675
  9. Your in game level: 66
  10. Languages spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State( I have all state org under deputy experience and some org deputy experience too)
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? -> I know mostly all about the server and experiences of maximum things also I have done lots of RP things and now wanna break from RP. So I want a leave and wanna help people
  2. What are your strengths? -> I have skills of multi language speaking, problem solving and server knowledges.
  3. What are your weaknesses?-> I use to give mercy some times which revert back in a bad way to me
    -> I know the server like my palm so that could help me to help people also I have problem solving skills and maturity that could help me to solve difficult rp situations and complaints, also my all friends of server are in either admin team or left game so no scenario of biasness will happen
    -> I will sell it
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    -> No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?-> Nothing

MrThunder

Player
Player
  • Information
    Vishv Sakariya
  • GMT+5:30 India
  • 14:00 to 19:00
  • 7 Hours
  • Your Discord ID: GMT+5:30)
  • Your characters' name (IC): Thunder Storm
  • Your in game ID: 148885
  • Your in game level: 14
  • Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  • What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
    Additional information
  • Because I want to take experience of admin + there are many cheaters and many rule breaks. So my thought are to make server in displine.
  • I have many strength like comminution and How to treat citizen and make server peaceful
  • No weakness
  • Many like help admin team for less work and
  • Yes I will
  • No
  • I am active + I have past experience in Gov , Saha , ems + I know all rules

goldey

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    Goldy Choubey
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country
    (GMT+5:30) INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    4:00 to 8:00
    12hrs
  6. Your Discord ID:
    goldey5653
    Goldey_Choubey
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
    Hindi,English
    State
Additional information
    I want to become admin because it was my dream and i know every rule of city and i want to help people.
    I am so humble and polite.
    No weaknesses.
    I have exprience of LI, SAHP, FIB, EMS.
    I dont have any bussiness.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
    I am so calm and polite and respects everyone.

Last edited:

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Akio Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become admin because I love playing GRP and love helping the new players of this server. I show respect to any player that steps into the world of Roleplay and I hope to make their RP experience a good one to remember. I know all the rules of the server from state to crime organization. I can use that knowledge of what I have gotten from my time on GRP and bring into the admin team.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

What are your weaknesses?

I do get nervous a little bit.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

Cam Hill

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Cameron
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT England
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 00:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10-12 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: camvercetti24157
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Cam Hill
  8. Your in game ID: 92216
  9. Your in game level: 29
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime but wouldn't mind either
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to become a admin because i have been playing Grand RP for some time now and i started my journey on en3 gained some experience then i moved to en2 to meet some new friends get more experience then i started to learn the rules and started to join organizations and worked as a low rank and climbed up the higher rank cause i listened to my high command and stuff then start to learn the rules and become high command my self. Ive been high command in state organizations and crime organizations as well.

- Hard working
    - Good communication skills
    - Good at listening to peoples opinions

- Get Annoyed quiet easy
    - Dont like people who lies

- Good communication Skills
    - Positivity
    - Activity
    - Hard working skills
    - Good experience in crime

I don't own a business but if i did have a business yes.

Not at this time of moment but if i do i will let the higher ups know about it and explain why.

Nope

thank you for reading my application hope to see a positive response

sanmun

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Md Sanmun Islam
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: (UTC+06:00) Dhaka
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 12/13
  6. Your Discord ID: sanmun0142
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sneaky Sanmun
  8. Your in game ID: 140111
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: Bangla,Hindi,English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): LSPD

12. Additional information
      Ans: It's hard for me that to leave RP but I decided it for response other RP player when they are in trouble like any kind of trouble such gang activity failure to do RP giving OOC info in IC etc.
      Ans: I only go with true I think it's strength coz if u can't go with true it will be mistake for You. I passionate for my work even though any type.
      Ans: I don't do any types of wrong work sometimes it took me pressure but after all I thought it's not my weakness at all.
      Ans: I include communication and organisational skills, as well as project management skills, bookkeeping skills, and time management skills.
      4.1- Be Efficient With my Time
      4.2- Stay Calm Under Pressure
      4.3- Be Proactive and Take Initiative
      4.4- Offer Solutions, Not Problems.
      4.5 - Prioritize Tasks Effectively.
      Ans: Yes(I don't own one)
      Ans: actually in 2hours haven't electricity in 24 hours without that I am active.
      Ans: All are RP rules important for that if u take that in here it will be helpful for u to select person

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10 hours
6.Your Discord ID: nioobros
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 32
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I get experience in all organizations either its legal or illegal and properly do my roleplay and also do mistakes many times but I learn from my mistake, and I go through from every rp situation but now I have to watch city much better for that I need to become an admin that's it.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Yah I know I have multiple ban history but it was for 1 thing only for recorder but now that problem is solved and I think that will be not goanna be a reason to reject my application be big heart bro give chance as I am human u as well mistake happens but we also learn from our mistakes if u again goanna reject my application then no problem but everyone know we are not robots!!

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Ridhwan captain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ridhwan Thakur
2. Your age (OOC): 23
3. Time zone + country: IST (GMT+5:30) INDIA
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24 Hours Time Format ) : 11:30 to 22:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 7 - 8 hours
6. Your Discord ID: ridhwan4202
7. Your characters' name (IC): Ridhwan Captain
8. Your in game ID: 153173
9. Your in game level: 17
10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Because I had gained a lot of experience in city and had joined every organisation. And now I want to gain some experience as an admin and want to help persons in their RP life.

Solving problems and I have a positive attitude.

I have a weakness that I can trust someone very easily.
And I can do an argument with someone.

I can maintain discipline in the admin team
And I also have problem solving skills.

Btw I don't have any.

No

You can add this thing like why do you want to be the curator of state or crime with proper reason and past experience.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following players, you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1 - Alex Spendor - 141680 : zoooshehe

2 - Rocky Royals - 23935 : fine.gamerr

Contact me on discord regarding your interviews.​

Sandip Sharmaaa

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Sandip Sharma

Your age (OOC): 19

Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 + INDIA

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 07:00 to 21:30 max upto 22:30 ( And many times I come at 5:05 Am Till 22:30 )

Average online per day(hours):8-12 hours average online a day is minimum 11 hours max 15 hours

Your Discord ID: sandipsharma0926

Your characters' name (IC): Sandip Sharma

Your in game ID: 161036

Your in game level: 14

Languages spoken: English , Hindi, marathi

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans. So firstly I have experience in legal org much even I know about gang but mainly I am in leo side and I am playing server from a long time and now I want to become a administrator of server and help new people who came to sever and help them learning server rule and regulation properly and I am want to leave rp life because I have gain much experience in rp now I want to make other player rp memorable and healthy I also help people in discord if they need but if I have admin assistant power so i can help them in ic as well and I have even attend many hostage and store and gun store robbery so I have experience of every situation how it works and all

What are your strengths?

Ans. My strength is I am quick typer so I can reply ticket fast and friendly nature can understand situation easily I am confident in my decision making and I know all the server rule and regulation

Ans. See I only have 1 weaknesss that I get friendly easily and I don’t have any other weaknesses

Ans. Firstly, I can be active from 8 AM to 21:30 PM ( Server time ) which will help night people to get ticket response fast I can speak 3 language Hindi Marathi English I know all the rules and regulation so I can help new people to learn server rule fast

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans . Yep I am ready

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans. So basically I said in my previous application that I was having eye problem, so I was not active since a month but now I am totally fit and fine, so for now, I don’t have any active or like coming soon IRL issue

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans. I just wanted to let you know. I was like not active for a month, but because of my eye problem, but now I am fine and if you see I played from 2 to 3 days, I am playing like 12 to 16 hours and i know the reason last time it was rejected due to lack of experience means iC level but now it is 14 i hope this time my application will be selected

Note: this is my application I posted before and I just modified/edited and tried to make something new

Thanks for reading my application

Regards,
Sandip Sharma

Last edited:

Cam Hill

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Cameron
  3. Time zone + country: GMT England
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 00:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10-12 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: camvercetti24157
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Cam Hill
  8. Your in game ID: 92216
  9. Your in game level: 29
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime but wouldn't mind either
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to become a admin because i have been playing Grand RP for some time now and i started my journey on en3 gained some experience then i moved to en2 to meet some new friends get more experience then i started to learn the rules and started to join organizations and worked as a low rank and climbed up the higher rank. I also wanna be a admin to help new people and people in general because I love to help people when needed.

- Hard working
    - Good communication skills
    - Good at listening to peoples opinions
    - Like helping people. Good attitude towards others
    - Get Annoyed quiet easy
    - Dont like people who lies. Hard to be active at night. Im to honest and some people don’t like it
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Good communication Skills, Positivity, Activity, Hard working skills, Good experience in crime, I can bring so many skills to help the admin team and if you give me a chance I will be willing to prove myself and to the admins and the higher ups.
    I don't own a business but if i did have a business yes.

Not at this time of moment but if i do i will let the higher ups know about it and explain why.

Nope

thank you for reading my application hope to see a positive response

Tanjiro Ghost

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Dhrubamoy Mandal
  3. Time zone + country : GMT+5.30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06.00 - 15.00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours (6-8 hours on weekends)
  6. Your Discord ID: ken.kaneki.07
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Tanjiro Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 169047
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
==>> I would like to become an admin and help others so that they can enjoy their RP life at the fullest, and maintaining a positive environment. When i become the admin i would help peoples in every way possible. i will make sure everything runs correctly. I’m ready to step out of the RP role for this purpose.

2.What are your strengths?

==>>I am a person of high patience and therefore I have a expertise in handling tense situations calmly and finally My communication skills help me to make myself a good communicator and being hard working and giving my full at a task and makes decision so quick is all the strength i have.

3.What are your weaknesses?
==>>I Get nervous sometimes.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
==>>Quick decision making , handling situation with care, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
==>>Yes, I am prepared to sell my business as I understand the rules regarding admins owning businesses.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
==>>No, there are no current issues that would prevent me from being active.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
==>>I would first like to Thank all of the admins that they have gone through my application.
I have the experience of high command of most of the org. specially NG, Gov and more If given the opportunity, I’ll work hard to prove myself in this new role.

Thankyou
With appreciation

Tanjiro Pluxury

NG (27) x 2 (High command in all terms) , SAHP (18) x 1 , GOV (17) x 2 (High command) and GOV (11) x1.

Trevor_Pluxury

They Know me For Justice ⚖
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: Islamabad, Pakistan · UTC+5
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 08:00 to 18:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 80+
5. Your Discord ID: treavorpluxury
6. Your characters' name (IC): Trevor pluxury
7. Your in-game ID : 177064
8. Your in-game level: 6
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): any, I have Good Exp in both
10: Languages spoken: ENG, URDU, HINDI, PUNJABI,

Additional information

I want to become admin and leave RP life Bec I have done RP very much I have Played in EN1, EN2, EN3 and in Both servers expect EN1 I have Good Experience in all Servers Now I came to En2, and I am quite Bored from RP so Now I want to do Admin Work and Help out Peoples in Different way!
I have done my best to Help peoples as a Normal Players everyone knows me Because of my Justice and Kindness I will do my best to serve my Duties as ADMIN!
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
I have done RP very much I didn't hold any Leadership but I always Become Deputy and Rule the ORG more than Leader on stream Leader was always different but in back end I manage Org, and peoples always find where their Leader is, but I was in the front of them with Different Name!
3. What are your strengths?
I always stay calm and handle situation which are almost impossible to solve i solved them also
Loyalty
Easy learner
Good shooter
Best planer
4. What are your weaknesses?
Betrayal
where I have to Choose between two Relations for example if I have to choose between friend and GF there, I always got confused but my final decision always proven that I am Best My weaknesses are not effectible on my Strengths
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Loyalty, Dedication, punctuality, Hard Work
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I am Ready but I don't have any
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Nope!
8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
I have Admin experience in other Servers as well so its plus point for my application I didn't take time to learn how and what to do I know what are athecate of Admin and How a Good admin should be!

Disclaimer
In case if the age or any details was filled incorrectly by accident, make sure to contact admin in charge of the application.

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Akio Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I want to become admin because I love playing GRP and love helping the new players of this server. I show respect to any player that steps into the world of Roleplay and I hope to make their RP experience a good one to remember. I know all the rules of the server from state to crime organization. I can use that knowledge of what I have gotten from my time on GRP and bring into the admin team.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

No

No

Zion Trafficante

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Zaid
  3. Time zone + country: GMT 5:30+, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 01:00 to 04:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 3-4hours
  6. Your Discord ID: lostsomewhereindark
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Zion Cooperr
  8. Your in game ID: 170423
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    Ans: I have gained enough experience to be an admin, I have helped alot of people especially newbies and I like to help them but there are limits for me to help people while living the RP life and I wanna surpass that limit by being an admin and help people to the fullest. I wanna make there beliefs in admins and want to make there interest to play this project and tell about to more people and for that you need to be a good admin to be there whenever they need you.

Ans: My strengths are I am good at problem solving and quick a quick learner, I learn from my past mistakes and try not to repeat them.

And: I may get impatient sometimes but I can handle that so no need to worry.

Ans: I can bring teamwork, Efficiency, Leadership skills, a good working environment and I listen and understands my seniors.
    Ans: I understand, I don't have any business.

Ans: Nope
    Ans: Yes I used to play this project 2.5 years ago on EN1 and had some issues with my social so I had to leave the project but I have decided to come back again and help people by becoming and admin with the help of my experience. And I have been UD in Bloods and Ballas in EN2.

Regards,
    Zion Cooper

NOTE: This is not copied application this is my old one, I reposted it.

SouLLeSS1328

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:
Serkan
2. Your age (0OC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+02:00 + Turkey
18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
8 to 10 hours.
6. Your Discord ID:
msi_tr
Serkan Ilhan
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level
10. Languages spoken:
English and Turkish
State

Additional information:-

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
I am fast learner and become adaptive person. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
Yes, Btw I have no business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
soon? No
I will be good at my work and I am hard worker.. No sleep Just Work about 7/24

Thank you for your time and Thanks for reading and consideration...

Top Bottom