Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

inferno pluxury

Deputy of Marabunta
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Vibhu
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 - 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-10 hours
Your Discord ID: infernopluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Luciffer xoxo
Your in game ID: 135193
Your in game level: 39
Languages spoken: English,Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

• In the journey of 39 years I gained a lot of experience in rp life in organisations like SAHP,LSPD,NG,FIB and under illegal organisations as well as a deputy and i love to help everyone to solve their issues thats why i wanna leave my rp life and wanna become admin i am sure i will do great work in admin team just give me 1 chance.

2. What are your strengths?

- I have good Knowledge of understanding Rp Situation

- being nice to people

- Quick helper

3. What are your weaknesses?

- Can’t handle disrespect

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  • I like to work as a team. Everyone can easily communicate with me in every situation because i am always calm and fair. If i get a chance i will give my 100% in admin team and help to increase rp and help people to solve their issues.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • Yes (i dont have business)
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- No, I dont have any kind of IRL issue at this time i am too much active

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  • Ex Deputy of Bloods
  • Ex Deputy of Families
  • Ex Deputy of Marabunta
  • Ex FIB OO AGENT
  • Ex COS of LSPD
  • Ex Deputy Chief of SAHP

Last edited:

sarveshboss

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: sarvesh kumawat
  2. your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GTM + 5:30 (india)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sarvesh7630
  7. Your characters' name (IC): blac sarvesh
  8. Your in game ID: 174317
  9. Your in game level: 7
  10. Languages spoken: (hindi,english)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
🌟I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 2 years Previously I was playing In 1 years before in EN 1 And 1year EN 3 so now I am now In EN2.. so and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
What are your strengths?
- 🌟i have good leadership quality.
- 🌟Good learning skills.
-🌟 doing team work .
- 🌟Good communication skill.

What are your weaknesses?
- 🌟Sometimes i get angry.
-🌟 Trusting Easily
- 🌟

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-🌟 i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-🌟 Yes (However I don't Have One)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- 🌟No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- 🌟1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 🌟 2) I will Make sure our players to be no rule Break..

🌟 --Experience --
2x marabunta under deputy

🌟. - Thank You Have A Great Day Ahead ✨

Like Reply
Select for moderation

give me one chance I know every rules and regulations of server

Select for moderation

Faustin Roberts

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Garvit Sharma

2.Your age (OOC): 21

3.Time zone + country: UTC+5:30 + India

4.Based on Server Time From what time
until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00-17:00

5.Average online per day(hours): 8-10 hours

6.Your Discord ID: faustin_23

7.Your characters' name (IC): Faustin Roberts

8.Your in game ID: 174054

9.Your in game level: 15

10.Languages spoken: Hindi, english

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): I can do both but I prefer crime more so Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

-i think I have gained all experience which I need in the game as a rp player now the only thing is left for me is admin and leader but I would like to make a application for admin first because no one the leader ones are open also I always dreamed to become an admin from the starting of my rp life.

2.What are your strengths?

-I am patient

-I have good knowledge and judgement skills

-i am fluent in hindi and english

-i have good explanation skills

- I don't really have much weakness but sometimes I mess up when someone pressurise me.

3.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

-My explanation, knowledge and judgement skills will help the admin team much and also my activity I really become nervous and can take quick decisions when it is needed.

4.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes, I don't have any

5.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No, not currently but never knows about future.

6.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-I want to tell that I have been in many rp servers and have good knowledge of rp and knows how rp works and I would say that I will not disappoint anyone I have a bit low level now but my experience in rp is older and now I know everything about grand rp too so I would help the admin team alot with my activity and knowledge.

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Heinrich Grobler
Your age: 30 years old
Time zone: GMT +2
Based on Server Time, from what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): From about 18:00 to 22:00 on Monday to Friday and 10:00 to 17:00 on weekends
Average online per day: Approximately 5 hours on weekdays, and 7 hours on weekends.
Your Discord: ysterperddiebaas (New Discord IDs)
Your characters' name (IC): Yster Perd
Your in game ID: 19717 (68721- Server 1)
Your in game level: - Level 27
Languages spoken: - I Do Speak Afrikaans And English.
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information:

GrandRP has provided me with countless remarkable experiences. I've made friends globally, explored different cultures, and gained significant experience. I've owned various properties, held roles in EMS, FIB, NG, SAHP, and GOV. As a Command Sgt Major in NG and a Supervisor in DOC, I've had considerable responsibilities. Now, I'm ready to transition to an admin role, retiring from Server 1 to focus on ensuring fair and clean RP on Server 2, supporting citizens and organizations.

What are your strengths? I'm excellent at problem-solving and ensuring situations are handled properly. I can identify the right approach to resolving issues, am detail-oriented, and can provide constructive feedback on what went right or wrong.

What are your weaknesses? At times, multitasking can be a challenge, especially if I'm already handling a difficult situation and someone approaches me with more requests.

• Problem-solving: I'm adept at analyzing situations quickly and finding effective solutions.
  • Attention to Detail: I can spot and address minor issues before they become major problems.
  • Communication: I excel at communicating clearly and effectively with others, ensuring smooth coordination.
  • Leadership: With experience in various leadership roles, I can guide and support team members.
  • Fairness: I ensure rules are applied consistently, maintaining a balanced and fair environment for all players.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Absolutely, since I don't currently own any businesses.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Fortunately, there are no significant issues. I work and study from home, allowing me to be available in the city whenever needed.

Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
  • Commitment: I'm dedicated and consistent in my activity levels, ensuring I can always fulfill my duties.
  • Experience: My extensive experience in various roles and organizations means I bring a wealth of knowledge to the table.
  • Adaptability: I'm flexible and quick to adjust to new situations or requirements, which is crucial for admin responsibilities.

Thank you for your time, Reading. And hope the best will be chosen.

sarveshboss

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: sarvesh kumawat
  2. your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GTM + 5:30 (india)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 14 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sarvesh7630
  7. Your characters' name (IC): sarvesh white
  8. Your in game ID: 166990
  9. Your in game level: 9
  10. Languages spoken: (hindi,english)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime
Additional information

🌟I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 2 years Previously I was playing In 1 years before in EN 1 And 1year EN 3 so now I am now In EN2.. so and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
What are your strengths?
- 🌟i have good leadership quality.
- 🌟Good learning skills.
-🌟 doing team work .
- 🌟Good communication skill.

- 🌟Sometimes i get angry.
-🌟 Trusting Easily
- 🌟

-🌟 i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-🌟 Yes (However I don't Have One)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- 🌟No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- 🌟1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 🌟 2) I will Make sure our players to be no rule Break..

🌟 --Experience --
2x marabunta under deputy

🌟. - Thank You Have A Great Day Ahead ✨

Like Reply
Select for moderation

give me one chance I know every rules and regulations of server

Select for moderation

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
Arip Dhar
  1. Your age (OOC):
18+
  1. Time zone + country:
GMT + 5:30 (INDIA)
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
7:15 - 16:35
  1. Average online per day(hours):
4hr (MIN) to (MAX)
  1. Your Discord ID:
arip005
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
Sidd Rock
  1. Your in game ID:
  1. Your in game level:
19+
  1. Languages spoken:
English, Bengali,Hindi
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
State
Additional information
=>> Because I have so much experience and I also knows all the rules in the RP life. I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people. It's sure I am doing work better for admin routine.
  1. What are your strengths?
=>> Yes Sir, I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin. Also I want to talk directly.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
=>> Sir, I have no weekness now and I was weekness otherwise I think I don't have weekness. And I was mic issue(ooc) for talking problem but I am fixed now & it's good working.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=>>
Sir, Here is my abilities to join the admin team:
1. Good communication skills

2. Speak properly

3. Fast response

4. Good handelling citizens

5. Respect all citizens

6. Hardwork person

7. Respect also my senior

8. Don't tell a lie & I don't endure who tell a lie and I don't respect that's person.

9. Carefully reviewed & checking admin work.

10. Lawality & If any player going a situation and he is calling admin if I am in city fast response and respectfully handelling that's situation & I think as a admin or assistance it's my responsibility.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=>> Sure sir but I don't have any house or business right now. Also if I have so I can sell.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=>>. No, not at all.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=>> No sir, your decision is my decision.
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Thank you
Best Regards,
SIDD ROCK | 151585.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Andrew Hulk

On My Last Breath?
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ariyan
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: BNG/GMT6+ (Can do night and early morning shifts)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:30 to 11:30/16:00 to 20:00 (I tend to take breaks in between for eating/showering/etc.)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 (I always do stay active for these hours when I am under any work or responsibility like leader or admin)
  6. Your Discord ID: drewlixo
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Andrew Hulk
  8. Your in game ID: 134155
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: Bengali, Urdu, English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    - As I have done all I wanted to do in my rp life I wanna actually seek out admin position once again in this city to help the people and the team with my skills and knowledge in various areas and forums/tickets with my activity and knowledge also helping the team out in crucial hours.

- Good learning, Good listener, I do not take any kind of biased decision or anything that favours other over everyone, Good in speaking multiple lang fluently

- I do not like anyone who is biased and toxic
    - I do not like irritating people and who abuse

- I've held admin position and leader position in En2 and from there and through my journey I've came across many things and rules allowing me to have the proper knowledge and mindset to take good and unbiased des and be in the team providing a good value.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No, not any at all

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    That's all but to consider that I was an ex admin and when I left I was informed by higherups I may join back, thanks.

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10 hours
6.Your Discord ID: nioobros
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 32
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-I get experience in all organizations either its legal or illegal and properly do my roleplay and also do mistakes many times but I learn from my mistake, and I go through from every rp situation but now I have to watch city much better for that I need to become an admin that's it.

-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Yah I know I have multiple ban history but it was for 1 thing only for recorder but now that problem is solved and I think that will be not goanna be a reason to reject my application be big heart bro give chance as I am human u as well mistake happens but we also learn from our mistakes if u again goanna reject my application then no problem but everyone know we are not robots!!

Willam Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
Name IRL:Mike
OOC Age:21
Time zoneGMT+5:30) India
5 to 6 hours
Discord id :mikehill07
IC name:MikeHill
ID:12789
Game lvl:19
Language:English
Role: I would prefer crime
…………………………………
1:because I have started my rp life for years I had done all my rp life things like illgeal and legal so I would like to be admin and help others as well.
2.I am good at fast typing and also gudd at English also I have patience in dealing with people
3. i fall for the scam
4.i can help more citizens and i will be active at any time anywhere i will be able to make happy more citizens
5. yes
6.No
7.in all the gang ex 14 turfer leader 1x term and legal all org hc

Dannyy Riich

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Neeraj kumar
Your age (OOC): 23
Time zone + country: GMT+5.30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11.00 - 17.00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours (8 hours on weekends)
Your Discord ID: neerajrich
Your characters' name (IC): Danny Riich
Your in game ID: 100784
Your in game level: 23
Languages spoken: English , Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime

Additional information

===> THE main motive to be an admin is to help people and make people follow the RP rules properly and help the people need help into the Rp .so i think i am ready to leave RP for that.

==> Im good at interactions , my main strength is m too calm , hate fights , and also i do my work with potiantial.

3.What are your weaknesses?

==> for now i feel my weakness is that i get angry gfast when i get intrupted my ome on when m doing some particular work

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

=> I can make the decisions a bit faster , responsice , clearing the problem releted to rp , Adaptability and more ..

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

=>yes im ready to sell teh business (currently i dont have any )

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

=> No issue right now.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

=> Yeah .. so i m serving my great pleasure to the city from past 1.5 years and it have been a nice time ..... came under some critical dsituation into the RP and got punished for many things but learned a lot of things and so now i want to improve those by serving to teh city as an admin ..... i have a great past experiences into leagal and crime orgs ...

Thank you for giving me the chance to be selected as an server admin
regards
Danny Riich aka neeraj

Zaid Pluxury

The Vagos Leader?
Leader
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00-00:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 19 Close to 20
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/(Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- I've been in the city for over 2 months + I got to know how Crime and state systems work and to understand its rules. I joined alot of crime orgs and I learned more I showed my leadership skills and got promoted to high ranks such as under deputy in vagos. Personally I love to try new stuff and I love getting new experiences as i got the leadership for vagos on EN01

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
-Learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

- Time management ; I'm trying hard to fix that weakness but if I focus on something I don't care about my weakness because it will be fixed.

- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team and my leadership in vagos teached me alot and im sure this experience will help me in the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

-Non

Thank you

Patak Peric

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Mike
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: UTC + 1 h / Germany
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:30 to 22:00 (on weekends more)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 7
  6. Your Discord ID: the_supersaiyan_god
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Miike Hunt
  8. Your in game ID: 99029
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: German, Croatian, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State more preferably, but crime would also work
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to try something different. I would like to try it out, see how it is to be an admin.
  2. What are your strengths? Quick Lerner, Knowledge of the server rules
  3. What are your weaknesses? None really
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Very good server rules knowledge, friendliness with players. Serious when needed. Quick to respond on tickets/forums.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i would be ready to sell any if i had em.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Not really, just on the work days, i am online in a bit later times because of work.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Know, no. Take into consideration, yes. Invite me for a Interview, i would be glad to prove what i am claiming

Ex- US Attorney
    Ex- Assistant General of NG and a Judge Advocate General
    Ex- 00 Agent
    Current- 00 Handler

Hiko Heerera

जौहरी
Player
  1. Your Name Irl : Mehul
    Your age (OOC): 16+
  2. Time zone + country: GMT5+ (Can do night and early morning shifts)
  3. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:30 to 11:30/16:00 to 20:00 (I tend to take breaks in between for eating/showering/etc.)
  4. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 (I always do stay active for these hours when I am under any work or responsibility like leader or admin)
  5. Your Discord ID: HikoHe
  6. Your characters' name (IC): Hiko Herrera
  7. Your in game ID: 99479
  8. Your in game level: 10
  9. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  10. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

- I have been playing grand rp for couple of years as of now across different server, I also have been leader 4 times in city 3 and 1x in en2 and now I believe I should step up and help the server by joining admin team and serve and help the players also be in state curator section to help orgs as curator with my previous exp as leader.
    - I never give up easily no matter what comes in my way
    - I always like to work together and team work is in my blood
    - Calm in tough situations
    - Great knowledge in state section and good at leading
    - Good communication
    - Sometime I get frustrated
    - I don't like people who trolls in rp and is not serious when needed to be
    - I dont like people who annoys for no reason, tho I know how to deal with them.
    - I believe I can bring lot of skills with myself to the admin team as previous admin in the project I know the work of admin and knowing it and being good at it also with good skills of comms and knowing lot of lang and good at learning fast things and being in en3 for very long allowing me to know many things of it.
    Yes
    No
    I believe I would be an outstanding selection for the team with my prev exp and dedication, I can actually provide value to this and making myself worthy of it

Last edited:

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Aryan Mishra
Your age (OOC): - 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:30 to 11:30 and during the night
Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
Your Discord ID: aryanbhai29
Your characters' name (IC): Aryan Bhaii
Your in game ID: 155683
Your in game level: 14 ( i also have an additional account, consider my overall experience)
Languages spoken: Hindi and English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
•I want to help new players and ensure a balanced role-play environment by enforcing rules fairly and guiding players.

What are your strengths?
•I have a strong understanding of rules, good leadership skills, and remain calm under pressure.

•I am short temper and have anger issues.

•Problem-solving, conflict resolution, and a deep understanding of server rules.

•Yes i don't have any business

•No, I am fully available.If anything will came up i will surely tell the things to you guys.

•I’m dedicated, know state rules well, and always strive to improve. I can help everyone who have problem with legislation and state rules i have better understanding of all the state rules.

Top Bottom