Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Dsouza

Under deputy of prisoners family
Player
Your name IRL: Bhaskar Das

Your age IRL: 19

Time zone: IST(GMT+5:30)

Average online per day: 5-6 hours

Your Discord: bhaskardas

Your Nickname: Robin Dsouza

Your ID: 144767

Additional information

1.) Leader of Marabunta Grande

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.-

Reason #1- I want to experience one of the best gangs in the city. I was high command and under deputy in previous 2 terms and there i have experienced the responsibility and fun of running a active gang ... now i want to become leader of marabunta and dominate the city and want to spread terror of our gang amongst the citizens and Leos of Los Santos.

Reason #2 - I will provide my all members good bonuses to assure everyone stays happy and make our gang top and create dominance amongst the city

Reason #3- I have my support of my family and friends and i have friends who can become a good deputy and help me to run the gang and achieve my goals and I have best turfers to achieve the goal of 100% territory capture If i get Leadership of Marabunta i will try to do FZ and store On Daily Basis

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

We have to do Max graffiti

Have to achieve 100%turf

Recruit maximum player.

we will do FZ and store robbery daily.

And will do highway robbery and hostage situations to spread the terror and enhance the roleplay

Ranking System

16) Leader

15) Deputy

14) Under-deputy

13) OG-Bunta

12) Turfer

11) Event Leader

10) Mafia
09) Druglord

08) Graffiti Leader

07) Graffitist

06) Warlord

05) Shooter

04) Hitman

03) Clapper

02) Newbie

01) Freeze

ppjug

Player
Player
Information
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ: Ege
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ: 19
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ: +๐Ÿฏ ๐—š๐— ๐—ง
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†: 4-6 ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ: ppjug.
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ: Ege Taaskira
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐——: 129139
๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Rฬณeฬณaฬณsฬณoฬณnฬณsฬณ:ฬณ
1:I have extensive experience in gang leadership from friends who have served as deputy many times. With a large and strong group at my side, I will ensure that the gang remains highly active and effective. My dedicated field and events teams are ready to keep things on track. My goal is to bring Marabunta back to the good old days and be appreciated by everyone.

2:I see that other legal and illegal organizations in the city are only attacking each other and creating a toxic environment. My team and I want to change this dynamic by building good relationships with many organizations and bringing a better order to the city. I want to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves while also contributing to the enjoyment of others.

3: I really enjoy being at gang events and being present there. I also love managing people and winning! I think I will build the strongest team to make Turf 100%. Besides Turf, I want to organize frequent events with our lovely curator and never be idle. I am confident, and I want to achieve something.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ-๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ.

๐“๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ.

๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐จ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ.

๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ.

๐–๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง!

My Goals:

1.To teach newbies what to do and make them RP.

100% turf guaranteed.

Finish the term with a clean background.

4.Creating different opportunities for gangs by doing activities together to ensure that players have fun.

5.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour

Last edited:

John fin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shiva
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Johnnfinn
6. Your Nickname - John Finn
7. Your ID - 311

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to become the Leader of Marabunta because I have seen a drop in activity in the activity of gangs and marabunta in EN2 lately. In earlier terms of EN2, both gangs and marabunta members were all engaging in events and roleplaying that really brought the energy to the ghetto. But now, many leaders have reduced their engagement in events. I believe I can bring back that energy back into the ghetto.

- I have seen too many leaders breaking promises and failing to engage, which has led to a lot of gangs being disbanded. Some are overly focused on their own turf and do not pick good deputies, making things worse. I am passionate about turning this around, getting Marabunta active again, and bringing back the competition and energy we have been missing.

- I want to lead marabunta because I am committed to keeping the gang active and engaged. I will ensure we are involved in key events like clands, etc. I will encourage competition with other gangs and even legal organizations. By recognizing and rewarding our most active members, I will keep everyone motivated with various bonus system and constant events and opportunities. I plan to make recruitment more efficient by letting only specific ranks handle it and setting up a careful interview process. This way, we can make sure that new members understand and follow our rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I have no tolerance for toxic individuals. I am committed to ensuring that my gang is completely free from negativity and harmful behavior. We will hire experienced people who know how to lead events for ensuring reduced amount of rule breaks.

- I will appoint deputies from various time zones to ensure activity around the time zones, even when I am not available. We will work hard to follow the rules and make sure there are as few rule breaking incidents as possible. Anyone who wants to join will have to go through a thorough interview process.

- We will also have fun roleplaying with legal organizations, coming up with new and unique hostage situations and other exciting scenarios. I will ensure that all organization members feel like we are one big, friendly family, treating everyone with respect.

My past experiences:
- Ex 2x Vagos Deputy
- Ex 2x Marabunta Deputy
- Ex Bloods Deputy
- Ex Ballas Deputy
- Ex Lt. General
- Ex Undersheriff

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Rocky Daku

๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ”ซ
Player
1. Your name IRL
Muhammad Azan

2. Your age IRL

3. Time Zone
GMT +5:00 { PAKISTAN }

4. Average online per day
7-9 Hours Per Day

5. Your Discord
Itzrockydaku

6. Your Nickname
Rocky Daku

7. Your ID

Additional Information

1. Leader Of ....

Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

>> I Want To Become The Leader Of This Org Because I Have So Much Experience In Illegal Org's I Have Been A High Command Of Every Illegal Org Leaded Store Robberies And Hostage Situations etc.

>> Second Thing I Want To Become A Leader Because I Have Seen Many Gangs Which Are Not Active They Don't Attend Cland's Or Do Any Hostage Situation's So I Will Become The Leader Attend All Event's And Try My Best To Win All Event's

>> I Have Seen So Much Term's That Get Disbaned For Not Following The Rules They Get Verbals And The Terms End But As I Said I Have To Much Experience So I Will Teach My All Members To Follow All The Rules.

>> First I Will Try My Best To Complete My Term Without Any Verbal Or Warning
>> Me And My High Command's Will Provide The Best Enviornment For My Org Members
>> Proper Interview For High Command Rank's
>> I Will Provide Best Bonuses For All The Event's

My Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy - Leader
14. Under - Deputy
13. Ak - 47
----- High Command -----
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Graffiti Leader
9. Gangster
8. Drug Dealer
7. Smoker
6. Madman
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Baby Bunta
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

My Experience In Crime

Ex OG Ballas { Ivan Hopper's Term }
Ex OG Vagos { Mascot Mafia's Term }
Ex OG Vagos { Usama Volkov's Term }
Ex OG Bloods { Rocky Boom Boom's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Ballas { Alan Vuittion's Term }
Ex OG Bunta x2 { Alpha Knox + Akeal Tnt's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Vagos { Mascot Mafia's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Bloods { Iconic Fujiwara's Term }

Note: I Just Made Some Changes From My Old Bloods Application This Is Not Copied From Anyone.

NoMoe

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grand

- first reason because i have experience in both crime & state sides and i have got a lot of experience in crime side as a deputy and high command and i want to gain more experience as a leader in crime side and i will try my best to let it the most active gang in the ghetto with good memebers and let it the daingrous gang in EN02.

- 2nd reason I want to get 100% as leader of crime orgnisation with my turf team i can get it easly and also i want to get terrorist org to let Marabunta the Best org in EN02.

- last reason i have a lot of people HC's and members that can help me to lead Marabunta and they can do Daily 24/7 Store/Gun Store Robbery , Fz Raid , Clands , BattleShip etc and they can help me to achive a lot of things in Marabunta and getting 100 people online in my term and i will try to complete 2 terms in Marabunta.

- I will do good bonus system for every event.
- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in my gang.
- Max graffiti profit $11,500 daily.
- I will teach new members in the gang rules.
- I will also make ghetto active 24/7.
- complete my term without verbal/warning

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bunta
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

My experience:
Bloods Deputy
Ballas Deputy
Families Deputy

Thanks for reading my application have a great day.

Neji Hyuga

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
- Dev Panchal
2. Your age IRL - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - neji_hyugaaa
6. Your Nickname - Neji Hyugaa
7. Your ID - 139732
8. IC Age - 36

Additional information:

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

- As an OG in every gang, I have extensive experience in a variety of gang-related tasks.
I am aware of the inner workings of gang operations.
- I am sure I can find people to join my gang, and I will share my knowledge with every gang member to support their growth.
- Because of my solid city contacts, I have been able to organize capable group of deputies who are willing to assist me in reaching my objectives.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- Favoritism or toxic behavior are not allowed in the gang.
- I want all gang members to take part in RP events like Fort Zancudo raids and store robberies, as well as activities like highway robberies, Hostage situations and Ghetto clapping.
- Inviting people who have knowledge about server and rule can avoid us from org warnings
- I will try to achieve 100% Turf.
- I will also arrange some peoples to train beginners to make RP without rule breaks.

Ranking System

16-Leader
15-Deputy
14-OG Thug
13-Turfer
12-Under Deputy
11- Event Leader
10- Gangster
9- Graffiti Leader
8- Smoker
7- Clapper
6- Graffitist
5- Warlord
4- Drug lord
3- Hitman
2- Newbie
1- Freeze​

Last edited:

inferno pluxury

Deputy of Marabunta
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vibhu
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: infernopluxury
6. Your Nickname: lnferno Pluxury
7. Your ID: 135193
Additional information
1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande.
- I have been 2 times deputy in gangs in The Bloods street gang and The Families gang so i have good experience in gangs.

- I have good experienced deputies they will help to make my term most active and best ever.

- I know how to lead and handle the situation will do most gang activites like Most graffites/Fz raids/Store Robbries/Hostage situations.

- many new-commers joins the gang and break so many rules which makes bad experience for other citizens so i want to makesure that my highcommands teach them rules and help them to do proper Role-Play.

- i want submarine event to become more active and i will try to bring most of my gang members in the event and clap the leos to loot the illegal items.

- As a leader i want to make my term successfull with most active gang members and 100% turf also will try to raid fib hq with the assistance of Gods.

- I will make Ghetto active with the help of my gang members will rob and clap people.

Last edited:

Shauryansh Singh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Naveen Singh

2. Your age IRL:19

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30) india

4. Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord: Shauryanshmafia

6. Your Nickname: Shauryansh Singh

7. Your ID: 69960

Additional information.

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - when i joined los santos city I got attracted towards crime section and I joined I loved the work of gangs and took part in all of illegal works and enjoyed playing crime events so my first gang was vagos i have been attached with that gang so now i really want to lead it.

-I have a lot of experience in gangs so i know the best members to keep in my term. also i have decided how ill get more peoples to get in my lerm here are my some plans inviting family members and doing events everyday so citizens can see and they can join.

Due to my experience I can help my gang members I can help them in tasks and guide them properly. And think I have the experience to full guide them in events and everywhere and Marabunta Grande On Top.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

Getting 100% turf session as soon as possible

-No toxicity in the gang

-Trying to achive warn and O Verbal in the whole term Attending events possible.

-Completing all the weekly tasks on time.

-Best team of ho to manage the gang

-Helping and teaching the new comers
-Become mostwanted gang.

Thankyou for reading my application.

MR WARRIOR

Player
Player
Your IRL name : Aarav
Your age IRL :16
Time zone : GMT 5:30+ (India)
Average online per day : 3-6 hours (sometimes even more )
Your discord : king_andrew_94
Your nickname : King andreww
Your id : 142491

Additional Information

2.1 Since I came in this city I have been in all gangs as high command (14 rank ).
2.2 I enjoyed mostly in Vagos and Marabunta and ballas . I like marabunta because its a bit seperate from other gang HQ and also has different ghetto areas with some graffiti locations near to it . as it is a bit far from other gang HQ it will give the advantage to train the gang and make it most powerful because in that particular area of ghetto there is less gang activity so i will make sure that the gang is trained and is fully ready to make Marabunta fully dangerous for the whole ghetto
2.3 We will be making the marabunta on top again and I will ensure that it is the most dangerous gang for the ghetto and is most active throughout my term

I will ensure that in my Term our gang is most active by doing store rob , ghetto clapping , Highway robbery , Hostage situation , Fz raid daily without any rule break . I wanna ensure that each of my gang member is following full RP procedure and the high commands are always ready to handle the situation

I will make sure that whichever person who wants to join the Gang knows the server rules . If they dont know then the high commands will be ready to teach them

I will give High command rank to only who deserve it and i will conduct a interview for the hard working people who want to become high command and if they pass i can give them good rank after seeing there hard work and knowledge

I will make a history of memories between my whole gang and i will ensure there is not even 1% toxicity in the gang

My goals :-

1. I will make sure that the gang is most active in my term
2. We will do atleast 2-3 store/gun store robbery , FZ raid daily
3. 100% TURF
4 I will make the leos scared from marabunta
5. I want to make the gang declared most dangerous gang for Ghetto
6. I will try that my gang wins Battleship , Clands , Fz raid , Store rob daily
7. Full control over the ghetto
8. Creating memorable history of my gang members|
9. Making excellent graffiti team and ensure we have max graffiti everyday
10. I will try my best that there is no toxicity in gang

Ranking system in my term :-
1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Shooter
4. Graffiti Artist
5. Graffiti Leader
6. Druglord
7. Gangster
8. Clapper
9. Warlord
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Under Deputy
13. OG Bunta
14 AK47
15 Deputy Leader
16 Leader
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My past experience :-
EX - 14 rank of all gangs 3-4 times per gang
EX LSPD - 17 rank
EX FIB - 21 rank
EX SAHP - 24 rank

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot for giving your precious time to read my explanation.
Best Regards
King andreww

Marabunta on top !!!!!!
(Note : - This is not copied from anywhere i have just made changed in my old vagos application )

Karim Killla

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Tahmidul Karim
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +6:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord - tahmid0287
6. Your Nickname - Karim Killa
7. Your ID - 154988

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

- When i First Joined The City I went To Grove Street Families , East Side Ballas During The term of Alan Vuitton/Pluxury and Also I got Exp in Bloods During Ethan Hunt term and Marabunta During Bhuwans term and Vagos term Of Mascot Mafia

- I acknowledge These people For Becoming Leader As as far as i know The Best Ballas Of En2 curretly was of Alan Vuitton and Bunta Bhuwan Agarwall i usually Lead Events Along with Alan And Mascot

- I admire these people and now Find myself Capable of leading The Gang And i choose Marabunta because of its Unique Hq as its opened from all side

- Strong Leadership Skills: To be an effective leader, you need to possess strong communication, decision-making, and organizational skills. By demonstrating these abilities, you can inspire and motivate your gang members to work together and achieve common goals.

- I will implement good bonuses to boost the morale and motivate my fellow gang members for giving their important time towards my org

-
There will be no favourtism and nepotism from my side when it comes to select my high commands

- I will prioritize 100% turf and for that i will hire worthy turfers and issue them good bonuses to motivate them to work towards completing the turf

Ranking System:

1. Freeze
2.Bandit
3.Shooter
4.Druglord
5.Gangster
6.Graffiti
7.Graffiti Leader
8.Warlord
9.Clapper
10.Eventleader
11.Hommie
12.Turfer
13.OG Bunta
14.Under Deputy
15.Deputy Leader
16.Leader

THANK YOU

Last edited:

Agarwal Mage

Agarwal Sahab
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Naitik
2. Your age IRL: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: agarwal_mage
6. Your Nickname: Agarwal Mage
7. Your ID: 151831

Additional information:

- Growing up in a tough neighborhood, I joined a gang as a teen to find belonging. Alan Vuitton/Pluxury first took me under him. Proving myself through risky jobs, I quickly rose in the ranks, making the gang my family and gaining a sense of purpose.

-Working alongside Alan Pluxury, Harshit Walker, and Mascot Mafia , I saw beyond petty crime, gained experience, and wanted to expand the gang's influence. My strategic mindset and loyalty earned me their trust.

-This and my inspiration for my the above leaders pushed me to stand up for becoming a leader where I could unleash my full potential and work towards turning the gang into a powerful organization, expanding operations and creating long-term stability.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

-I would create a friendly but orderly environment among the gang members to ensure stability in the gang.

-I would choose worthy people as my high commands and would not favor any nepotism and discrimination when it comes to choosing high commands because they will be the base structure of my organization.

-I would issue frequent and good bonuses to my gang members and turfers to maintain my fellow members' interest in the organization and to reward them for giving their important time towards the org and motivate them to contribute more towards my organization.

Ranking System:

16. Leader
15. Crime deputy
14. Criminal
13. Trusted Bunta
12. Turfer
11. Homie
10. Event leader
9. Graffiti Leader
8. Gangster
7. Hitman
6. Graffiti Artist
5. Druglord
4. Clapper
3. Shooter
2. Bandit
1. Freeze

Babi Ruthless

Curator Crime
Server Administrator
Congratulations, the following player has been selected for Marabunta Interview on 3rd october 2024 at 13:30 Server Time

1. Robin Dsouza - 144767 - bhaskardas
2. Neji Hyugaa - 139732 - neji_hyugaaa

Thank you
for participating everyone, applications for the Leader of the Marabunta Grande are now Closed.

Ati Akhil

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ati Akhil
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6- 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord - akhil.16
6. Your Nickname - Ethan NineTails
7. Your ID - 6777

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande

A.1-I want to be the Leader to Increase crime in the State. I believe Bunta has been a good Gang Since Many Terms And I still want to make it Very Succesfull .

A.2- I Have the support of my friends and family members so we would be performing activities like raids, store robberies, etc.

A.3- I would certainly focus on Bonuses cause every member are giving their time for the organisation so I would give more bonuses according the activites we do.

A.1- I'm gonna be mostly active to keep proper attention on my gang members by checking their activity by being with them - Leadership

A.2 - I would fairly provide ranks for each & every person after personally interviewing him for 15 mins and give the rank which he deservers.. - Fair Decisions

A.3 - I am gonna teach every guy who joins the organization as a newbie where they have no no knowledge I would make sure to give them brief explanation of the organization and how to perform accordingly. - Teaching Newbies

A. 4 - I would not allow any rulebreaks in the organization and will teach every member how to be safe from doing rulebreaks knowingly or unknowingly- No Rulebreaks

Ranking System

16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Warlord
12- Captain
11- Caporegime Turf
10- Regime Turf=
9- Graffiti Head
8- Smuggler
7- Gun Slinger
6- Graffiti Artist
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Rookie
1- Freeze

Spy NeverHead

Ex 2 Times Leader Vagos & Marabunta
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Swastik Mohan
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 3- 7 Hrs more on weekends
5. Your Discord - newonezaid
6. Your Nickname - Sharky Mandem
7. Your ID - 156797

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)

- I have been on in this project 2 year and role-playing a lot of time, which I dedicate a lot of time to, because I am quite serious and responsible and I try to do things well and above all to enjoy and above all to ensure that there are no bad vibes, and that this The lazy organization wants it to be the best faction in terms of role and seriousness and respect towards the other player, who also deserves that respect from the organization at all times and we are going to do it so that we can all enjoy that experience and not there are errors at all times and that my organization is going to do it that way respecting the player and if not he will be kicked out of said organization which is to enjoy We like to represent discipline but love for our people in RP, just what the lazy people represent.

- As a leader ill present my candidacy for the position of leader of the Marabunta gang. I am very interested in leading Marabunta because I want to delve deeper into the aspects of the game that involve strategy, leadership and conflict management. I feel prepared to take on this role and promote activities i wanna improve my leadership skills and city activity and I will ensure that it is the most dangerous gang for the ghetto and is most active throughout my term. My goal is to develop illegal activity in a controlled and creative way, ensuring that it contributes to the narrative development and entertainment of the "Los Santos City".

- As an OG in every gang, I have extensive experience in a variety of crime gangs also ik every -related tasks. of crime so i am aware of the inner workings of gang operations. and last reason is that I want to get 100% as leader of crime orgnisation with my turf team i can get it easly and also i want to get terrorist org to let Marabunta the Best org in Los Santos.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will make sure the High commands have good experience and have the knowledge of rules.
- I will try to dont allow favourtism or toxicity in my gang.
- doing everyday one store/gun robbery and fz raid so citizens can see this gang is one of most active in events so they will join bunta.
- Ii will insure that every people of our gang must know every rules of server so there will be not rulebreaks in gang.
- As soon as possible i want to achieve 100% turf in my gang.
- I will also make ghetto active 24/7.

Ranking System

16-Leader
15-Deputy
14-Turfer
13-OG Thug
12-Under Deputy
11- Event Leader
10- Gangster
9- Graffiti Leader
8- Smoker
7- Clapper
6- Graffitist
5- Warlord
4- Drug lord
3- Hitman
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

Sincerely
(Sharky Mandem)

blaze smith33

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Akshat
2. Your age IRL : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30(India)
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : kakashi0634
6. Your Nickname : Blaze fedorov
7. Your ID : 168775

Additional information
2. *Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?*

-As i Have Spent Much Time In City in both Crime & State, Gained So much Experience as i know all the Rules & Know how to Run an organization specifically "Gang" & Will ensure that in My Term marabunta Will Be the Most Wanted Gang in Whole City for sure..

-Secondly I in Crime Branches as well as State Branches i have attended all possible events that can be attended by both crime & state so when i will go for Events such as fz raids and store robberies i kinda gonna knew what leos can or will do so i can prepare by that mindset and will surely gonna win in max situations

-->Third My Leadership Skills, Problem Solving Skills & Decision Taking Skills Are Very Good so I think i can easily handle the load of organization....

3. *Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization*

-Firstly i am gonna Select Best High Commands As They Are the Pillers on which org. Stands Off, I will ensure they don't do any type of favoritism in providing ranks and their behavior towards gang members.

-Secondly Am gonna Be Very Active At Hq when no events or things are going on as i will Talk With my Mates as Much & Good as i can so they will start developing a good vibe with me and when i want them at Any Events Then They Will Listen to me(as i have experienced all these things). We will make sure We will Attend every event and Give our Best..

-Thirdly I Have seen most of the Leaders don't go with Members for Ghetoo Claping & Highway Robberies which results in their weak bond with members i will go with them people who don't know about thing i will teach them give them chances to do things so they feel good & don't get bored just Aiming on people...

*My Ranking System*
16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Homie
13. Under deputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Event Leader
09. Hitman
08. Smuggler
07. Graffiti leader
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Shooter
03. Mafia
02. Rookie
01. Freeze

Best regards
Blaze Fedorov

Last edited:

sarveshboss

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: sarvesh kumawat
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone : GTM+5:30 ( INDIA)
4. Average online per day : 8 TO 10 hours
5. Your Discord : sarvesh7630
6. Your nickname : sarvesh vidhayakji
7. Your ID : 166990

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande .

1 | i want to be leader of Marabunta gang org Because i have gained 10 years of experience in this city already and being reaching till here i have always been the good experince of both sides State orgs and criminal orgs also i have past exp in gang vagos and marbunta , , i,m curious person in every field so now is the time for me to start exploring things from the front and lead the path for my fellow mates and dominate everywhere .

2 | i want to implement new ideas and new things to the Marabunta gang wich is not happened before and make diffrent term and make my term diffrent from the other terms. i Implement new ideas and new things to the gang will make the other want to see the new things and try. Also I won't make bad ideas wich will lead to make my term bad. I want to make things wich is will make the other to have fun to have enjoy moments and unforgetable moments. I want to make things wich will make the others happy everytime, and i have been in this project for almost EXP than a and I have learned a lot in that time I have a high level of experience on both sides so I know everything on both Crime and State side of the game and that gives me a lot of advantages also under my leadership.

3 | Lastly people are now a days always complaining that city is dead , ghetto is dead , no fun in city so ill make sure that people do events not to complete their weekly criteria but ill do events daily like hostage situation, 24*7 , gun store, ghetto clapping in order to enjoy and have max fun in city and most importantly without breaking any rules

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1 | In order to increase activity of my gang ill try to give max bonuses after every event no matter we win or loose this will indirectly motivate people to attend more events

2 | In events like FZ raid or battleship everything will be for gang members itself for gang there will be only half armor plates. This will attract them to get free loot

3 | Ill create max RP situations on daily basis in order to make it more interesting for my gang members as well as other orgs involved but keeping in mind and following all the rules

4 | i have good high commands and deputys he has past exp of both sides , and I have Good family support and 5 other familys are giving support under working my leadership as well.

Thanks for reading
- Luna Richyy

At last I want to say I'm in favour of creating good and max RP situations not like just doing situations to fill logs i want my members to enjoy each day in the city with me to the fullest.

MY Goals In My term.
1. %100 turf team
2. Dominate the Ghetto and Highway's without any signal rule break
3. Finish the term sucsessfully without any warn
4. Daily basics one 24/7 store , one Gun store and Fz raid in every alternative events and will do additional events also not just for requirements
5. i want to create Most terrorist gang in city

4.My Rank system will be

01 | Freeze
02 | Gangsters
03 | Warlord
04 | Ghetto clapers
05 | Graffitist
06 | Masters
07 | Pro Master
08 | EventLeader
09 | Turfers
10 | OG Marabunta
11 | Deputy
12 | Leader

Ex 2x - under deputy of marabunt
Ex 2x - under deputy of vagos
Ex 1x- under deputy of families
Ex 2x - under deputy of ballas
Ex 4x- under deputy of bloods
Ex 1x - fib head of department
Ex 1x - lapd Chief of staff and detective

Thanks for reading โค

I hope you will give a chance thanks again

Last edited:

Shashwat Federal

Player
Player

Additional information
1. *Leader of Los Santos Vagos...*

-As i Have Spent Much Time In City in both Crime & State, Gained So much Experience as i know all the Rules & Know how to Run an organization specifically "Gang" & Will ensure that in My Term marabunta Will Be the Most Wanted Gang in Whole City for sure..

-Secondly I in Crime Branches as well as State Branches i have attended all possible events that can be attended by both crime & state so when i will go for Events such as fz raids and store robberies i kinda gonna knew what leos can or will do so i can prepare by that mindset and will surely gonna win in max situations

-->Third My Leadership Skills, Problem Solving Skills & Decision Taking Skills Are Very Good so I think i can easily handle the load of organization....

-Firstly i am gonna Select Best High Commands As They Are the Pillers on which org. Stands Off, I will ensure they don't do any type of favoritism in providing ranks and their behavior towards gang members.

-Secondly Am gonna Be Very Active At Hq when no events or things are going on as i will Talk With my Mates as Much & Good as i can so they will start developing a good vibe with me and when i want them at Any Events Then They Will Listen to me(as i have experienced all these things). We will make sure We will Attend every event and Give our Best..

-Thirdly I Have seen most of the Leaders don't go with Members for Ghetoo Claping & Highway Robberies which results in their weak bond with members i will go with them people who don't know about thing i will teach them give them chances to do things so they feel good & don't get bored just Aiming on people...

*My Ranking System*
16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Homie
13. Under deputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Event Leader
09. Hitman
08. Smuggler
07. Graffiti leader
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Shooter
03. Mafia
02. Rookie
01. Freeze

Best regards
Blaze Fedorov
YOU SHOULD GET CHANCE!

vikram bro

Player
Player

Additional information

*My Ranking System*
16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Homie
13. Under deputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Event Leader
09. Hitman
08. Smuggler
07. Graffiti leader
06. Graffitist