Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

RISHI_

LSPD
Player
1. Your name IRL - Mohan
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-5 hours
5. Your Discord -rishisingh00
6. Your Nickname - Rishi Singh
7. Your ID - 97510

Additional information
1. Leader of East Side Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1)I want to become leader of ballas because I have spent so much days in this city and I have done very much fun rp in gang with my friends. So, now I want to try something new and gain a new experience as a gang leader.

2) I will try to make the best term of ballas ever. I have seen many gangs disbanding because of inactivity, rule breaks and main reason is turf. But I will make my term most active and I will also try to complete a season in my term. I have many experienced gang high commands as friend who will support me in my term and make it active and do as much events possible in a day.

3) I want to rule and territories the ghetto. Every player, gang member or Leo's who are doing ghetto patrol should think multiple times before entering ghetto. I will kill each and every one who will come to ghetto. I will also take over control of vagos ghetto. I will choose my people fairly who are fully trusted who will lead the events and help me in terrorising the ghetto. I will keep huge bonus system by which my gang members will take interest in doing more events

3. Advice to improve roleplay system on organization .
1) No favouritism

2) No toxicity
3) try events in new places and create tough situations for Leo's.
4) 100% turf
5)Shutdown Goverment

1. Goals
    1. 100% turf
    2. Dominate ghetto and other gangs
    3. Become terrorist gang
    4. Complete term in least verbal or warning.

My Ranking System
      16) Leader
      15) Deputy
      14) Under Deputy
      13) OG Bang
      12) Fighter
      11) Ak-47
      10) Turfer
      9) Winlord
      8) Clapper
      7) Graffiti
      6) Shooter
      5) DevilGod
      4) Gunner
      3) Enforcer
      2) Newbie
      1) Freeze

Shauryansh Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Naveen Singh

2. Your age IRL:19

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30) india

4. Average online per day: 8to 10 hours

5. Your Discord: Shauryansh45.

6. Your Nickname: Shauryansh Singh

7. Your ID: 69960

Additional information.

1. Leader of East Ballas...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)-when i Joined los santos city I got attracted towards crime section and I joined I loved the work of gangs and took part in all of illegal works and enjoyed playing crime events so my first gang was ballas i have been attached with that gang so now i really want to lead it.

I have a lot of experience in gangs so i know the best members to keep in my term, also i have decided how ill get more peoples to get in my larm here are my some plans inviting family members and doing events everyday so citizens can see and they can join.

Due to my experience I can help my gang members I can help them in tasks and guide them property. And think I have the experience to full guide them in events and everywhere and Ballas On Top,

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization

Getting 100% turf session as possible

-No toxicity in the gang.

Trying to achive warn and O Verbal in the whole term Attending events possible.

-Completing all the weekly tasks on time.

-Best team of ho to manage the gang

Helping and teaching the new members

-Become MostActive Gang

Thankyou for reading my application.

Hiko Hereera

Regoniser
Player
1. Your name IRL: Anaant
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 (India)
4. Average online per day: 5-6Hours
5. Your Discord: Hikohe
6. Your Nickname: Hiko Toliver
7. Your ID: 152351

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Ballas Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization?

I’ve spent a long time in the city, deeply involved in various illegal activities and organizations. With my extensive experience, I have gained a solid understanding of how gangs operate and what it takes to lead them effectively. I believe I can lead The Ballas Gang successfully and ensure it runs smoothly.

I want to lead The Ballas because I’m eager to take part in a variety of events, such as shop and gun store robberies, submarine missions, and more. My goal is to boost the criminal presence by organizing daily events, offering attractive bonuses, and encouraging high participation. I also plan to activate and dominate the ghetto, leading The Ballas to outperform other gangs, while ensuring everything remains within the boundaries of server rules. With my leadership, I’m confident my friends and family members will join the gang, helping me successfully complete my term without any issues.

As a leader, I will prioritize fulfilling all weekly requests, ensuring the gang operates independently without external pressure. The organization will have active members who attend every event. I’ll delegate trusted deputies to assist in covering all events, especially during late hours. I also plan to build an elite graffiti team that will secure maximum profit for the gang. This strategy will ensure the success of The Ballas Gang during my leadership.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play in the organization.

- There will be zero tolerance for toxicity within the organization.
- Recruitment will focus on players who understand RP and gang rules.
- The Ballas will establish dominance in the ghetto with a strong presence.
- Hostage situations and all other gang activities will be conducted regularly.
- I will select trusted deputies to help manage the gang and ensure everything runs smoothly.

roster rajput

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Akash Chauhan
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 10-11 hours
5. Your Discord: akashchauhan330
6. Your Nickname: Blac Radha
7. Your ID: 174983

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Aspiring to lead the Ballas gang organization in Grand RP represents more than just a pursuit of power; it’s about shaping the future of the gang and leaving a lasting legacy on the streets of Los Santos. The Ballas have always been known for their notorious reputation, deeply entrenched in the history of gang wars, drug trade, and street culture. Becoming a leader isn't just about gaining control; it’s about transforming the gang into a more structured and influential organization, while still holding onto the roots that made it infamous. My vision is to steer the gang towards a more profitable future while solidifying its dominance in the city, taking advantage of every opportunity to expand our reach and influence across multiple territories. I want to elevate the Ballas beyond just a street gang; I aim to turn it into a criminal empire that controls not only the underground economy but has influence and connections that stretch into every corner of Los Santos.

In leading the Ballas, my first priority would be to enhance our financial operations, particularly through drug trafficking, arms dealing, and other illegal ventures that generate significant revenue. With stronger leadership and better organization, we can optimize our business activities, ensuring that every deal and every hustle brings maximum profit back to the gang. This would not only make us richer but also more powerful, as money often translates directly to influence. I intend to implement a more structured approach to these operations, making sure that we always have reliable supply lines and strategic partnerships that give us an edge over other gangs. By securing alliances and cutting deals with corrupt officials, I can ensure that we stay ahead of law enforcement and rival gangs. These changes would set the foundation for a more formidable organization that others would fear and respect.

Another crucial part of my plan involves reclaiming and expanding the Ballas’ territory. Over the years, the gang has faced setbacks and lost ground to rivals like the Families and Vagos. I see it as my responsibility to restore the Ballas’ dominance over our traditional neighborhoods and push beyond our current borders. This means not only taking back our old turf but also expanding into areas previously thought untouchable, using strategic force, clever negotiations, and sheer intimidation to bring more territory under our control. Every street, every block that we claim strengthens our position and gives us more opportunities to expand our operations and recruit new members. I would work on building a loyal and disciplined network of members who are not only skilled but also committed to the gang’s long-term goals.

Lastly, my motivation to lead the Ballas comes from a genuine connection to the gang’s history and culture. Growing up in the neighborhood, the gang has always been a part of my life, shaping who I am and what I stand for. I see myself not only as a leader but as a guardian of our culture and legacy. I would work to modernize our methods without losing the essence that makes the Ballas who we are. Leading this gang is about more than just power for me; it’s about loyalty, ambition, and driving the Ballas toward a new era of success and supremacy.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

To improve RolePlay in the Ballas organization in Grand RP, focus on creating realistic and consistent character development. Encourage members to build backstories that explain their motivations and gang involvement. Set up structured events like meetings, deals, and turf wars to foster organized interaction. Promote using in-character language, expressions, and actions to enhance immersion. Also, establish clear roles within the gang to add depth and realism. Incorporate consequences for in-game actions, rewarding loyalty and punishing betrayal, to maintain a dynamic and authentic gang culture. Regularly host training sessions to improve RP skills and keep standards high.

Hassan Valencia

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 17

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.00

4. Average Online Per Day - 3-7 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - Hassan.scarface

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID - 89866

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

I want to be leader of ballas as i have a a lot of experience in all en servers and i have been many time deputy in en2 and now i have decided to go for leadership and take a gang term and for that ballas will be best option

I have the really good turf team who can do 100% easily without any kind of rule breaks and i will prove you guys that i can do 100% and win this season

I have good contacts in city and i can bring the AURA back of ballas and lead a full active term without breaking any rule and i can dominate in getto as well as complete my term with 0 warns and i will make sure everyone in my gang is experienced and fully trained who can handle the situations without doing any blunders

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

I will do 100% turf

I will do 10k graffiti every hour

I will do hs in new locations

I will not do anykind of toxicity

My gang will not do any rule break

I will give max bonus to all my gang members

I will make sure everyone in my gang is experienced and they know all basic rules

Robin Dsouza

Under deputy of prisoners family
Player
Your name IRL: Bhaskar Das

Your age IRL: 19

Time zone: IST(GMT+5:30)

Average online per day: 5-6 hours

Your Discord: bhaskardas

Your Nickname: Robin Dsouza

Your ID: 144767

Additional information

1.) Leader of Ballas

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.-

Reason #1- I want to experience one of the best gangs in the city. I was high command and under deputy in previous 2 terms and there i have experienced the responsibility and fun of running a active gang ... now i want to become leader of ballas and dominate the city and want to spread terror of our gang amongst the citizens and Leos of Los Santos.

Reason #2 - I will provide my all members good bonuses to assure everyone stays happy and make our gang top and create dominance amongst the city

Reason #3- I have my support of my family and friends and i have friends who can become a good deputy and help me to run the gang and achieve my goals and I have best turfers to achieve the goal of 100% territory capture If i get Leadership of ballas i will try to do FZ and store On Daily Basis. And we will do encashments . And we will try to do capital attack

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

We have to do Max graffiti

Have to achieve 100%turf

Recruit maximum player.

we will do FZ and store robbery daily.

And will do highway robbery and hostage situations to spread the terror and enhance the roleplay

Ranking System

16) Leader

15) Deputy

14) Under-deputy

13) OG-Ballas

12) Turfer

11) Event Leader

10) Mafia

09) Druglord

08) Graffiti Leader

07) Graffitist

06) Warlord

05) Shooter

04) Hitman

03) Clapper

02) Newbie

01) Freeze

Note: i edited my old marabunta application

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age18
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname yousif creedd
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...

ballas​

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the ballas
. and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Top Bottom