Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Bigfist

Player
Player
Important

1. Your name IRL - Anik Ganguly
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4hrs - 7hrs
5. Your Discord - agtiger911
6. Your Nickname - Thomas Bigfist
7. Your ID - 76053

Additional information

1 ) Leader of The Families

2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 ) I have a lot of memories in this particular gang i want to be the leader of this ORG as i think i have gather a lot of experiences in this city for past few years . I had dream in the state org mainly in FIB and i fullfil my dream by making my term most successfull and most active . i been leading orgs and gang for a long time so i believe that i can also lead Families gang nicely with a while active and a successful term .

2.2 ) As a leader, I wanna bring some new types of RP and spice things up in en2. With all the stuff I've been through, I've got a pretty good grasp of what works and what doesn't. I've got a bunch of good people on my team, not just my family, who are all on board with making RP better. we will come together and come up with new ways of RPing with in the servers rules and outlined boundary's , shaking up how our gang holds its self and making things more exciting for everyone involved.

2.3 ) I’ll ensure equal opportunities for everyone to earn money, participate in activities like robbing stores and ATMs, and handle hostage situations. I’ll guide newcomers on how the city works, helping them rise to a superior status. While I’m skilled in roleplay, I see room for improvement in crime RP and aim to introduce fresh ideas to make it more engaging. My focus will be on creating dynamic, meaningful RP scenarios, with our gang centered around high-stakes, impactful situations. Together, we’ll build a reputation for quality RP that brings excitement to every encounter.

3- Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 ) I will be make sure there will be no favoritism , Toxicity , rule breaks in my term . My term will be a help full to all the members those who will be the org .

3.2 ) I will make sure that my term will be most active term in the history of EN2 .

3.3 ) I will make sure in my term there will be top level crime activites in the city according to the RP . So that State will make us Offical Terrorist Organization .

3.4 ) I will try my best to complete 100% Turf .

And this all are my Dream that i want to achieve in this Term .

Families on Top

All the Gangs 14 rank
Ex FIB Director

Best Regards,
Thomas Bigfist

Sai Federal

A Guy with trust issues!
Player
Important

2. Your age - 18
7. Your ID - 76053

Additional information

2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 ) I have a lot of memories in this particular gang i want to be the leader of this ORG as i think i have gather a lot of experiences in this city for past few years . I had dream in the state org mainly in FIB and i fullfil my dream by making my term most successfull and most active . i been leading orgs and gang for a long time so i believe that i can also lead Families gang nicely with a while active and a successful term .

2.2 ) As a leader, I wanna bring some new types of RP and spice things up in en2. With all the stuff I've been through, I've got a pretty good grasp of what works and what doesn't. I've got a bunch of good people on my team, not just my family, who are all on board with making RP better. we will come together and come up with new ways of RPing with in the servers rules and outlined boundary's , shaking up how our gang holds its self and making things more exciting for everyone involved.

2.3 ) I’ll ensure equal opportunities for everyone to earn money, participate in activities like robbing stores and ATMs, and handle hostage situations. I’ll guide newcomers on how the city works, helping them rise to a superior status. While I’m skilled in roleplay, I see room for improvement in crime RP and aim to introduce fresh ideas to make it more engaging. My focus will be on creating dynamic, meaningful RP scenarios, with our gang centered around high-stakes, impactful situations. Together, we’ll build a reputation for quality RP that brings excitement to every encounter.

3.1 ) I will be make sure there will be no favoritism , Toxicity , rule breaks in my term . My term will be a help full to all the members those who will be the org .

3.2 ) I will make sure that my term will be most active term in the history of EN2 .

3.3 ) I will make sure in my term there will be top level crime activites in the city according to the RP . So that State will make us Offical Terrorist Organization .

Families on Top

All the Gangs 14 rank
Ex FIB Director

Best Regards,
Thomas Bigfist
Everyone gonna be afraid from families if he got!

Orde

Player
Player
Important

2. Your age - 18
7. Your ID - 76053

Additional information

Families on Top

All the Gangs 14 rank
Ex FIB Director

Best Regards,
Thomas Bigfist
The best leader

Cole SweetHearth

Player
Player
best gang leader
Important

2. Your age - 18
7. Your ID - 76053

Additional information

Families on Top

All the Gangs 14 rank
Ex FIB Director

Best Regards,
Thomas Bigfist

Kordon White

Player
Player
Important

2. Your age - 18
7. Your ID - 76053

Additional information

Families on Top

All the Gangs 14 rank
Ex FIB Director

Best Regards,
Thomas Bigfist
Best Leader

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Important

2. Your age - 18
7. Your ID - 76053

Additional information

Families on Top

All the Gangs 14 rank
Ex FIB Director

Best Regards,
Thomas Bigfist
Best leader + best guid ever

SouLLeSS1328

Player
Player
Important

1. Your name IRL - Serkan
2. Your age - 31
3. Time zone - GMT +2:00(TR)
4. Average online per day - 8 Hours-12 Hours
5. Your Discord - msi_tr
6. Your Nickname - Venom Red
7. Your ID - 166616

Additional information

2.1 ) I have playing this project 2 and half year above and still playing also I'm the big supporter of this project... I was playing with my friends at another city and I got so much experience as you can sed my past, also worked in LSPD, GOV, FIB, EMS, LI, SAHP and NG.

2.2 ) As a leader, I wanna teach my gang members every week before promosyon day and It will be promotion every week which is counting how many event they attend and thenI will directly promote them.

2.3 ) I’ll make sure every gang member will be trained by HCs and Turfers. So it will bring üs İnfluence territory and We ll do graffiti every day.

3.1 ) I will not bring our gang who is toxic and has no RP Knowledge... Every gang member knew State, ghetto, green zone rules... I will add questions about whole rules...

3.2 ) I will join every gang event and our gang member will be join these too.

3.3 ) We will attend every event and We ll do robberies, store robberies also Fort Zancudo Raid too also we ll make some illegal activites so It will improve our RP knowledge for example submarine.

3.4 ) I will try to Reach every territory for making us great.

Last thing I could day, I got Chosen by admins to Marabunta leader's interview but I was fresher now I am completely ready for interview and my dream...

Families on Top

Thanks for reading and have respect for every admin decision.
Have a great year with your friends and family.
Live Long Grand RP state.

Charon Wanted

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Can
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : thatsdrain
6. Your Nickname : Charon Wanted
7. Your ID : 119580

Additional Information

1. Leader of... The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- First of all Since the beginning of my time on Grand RP I've always been part of gangs , I have been Rank (14) in almost every gang, This has provided me with deep knowledge and experience in Gang RP and a thorough understanding of the Server Rules. As a leader, I will use this experience to ensure rule compliance within the gang and minimize any rule-breaking incidents. I will teach the new players the basics of Gang RP to make them a real gangster. I will treat them the best as I can.

- Secondly I promise that I will support all the people who likes to do proper Gang RP without rulebreaks will be with us. I believe I can make it the most active gang with the help of it. I promise to treat everyone fairly without any favouritism.

- Lastly I have really experienced strong contacts throughout the city who can help me complete my term successfully and help me achieve my goals such as ;

- %100 Turf
- Capital Attack
- Max Graffiti Profit Per Hour
and much more...

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

-
I will make sure to keep every gang member entertained by always keeping the gang active with doing;
- Taking the dominance of Ghetto
- Doing robberies in Ghetto
- Highway Robberies
- Hostage Situations
- 24/7 and Gun Store Robberies
- Fort Zancudo Raids

(WITH PROPER RP)

- I won't allow any kind of toxicity and disrespect in the gang. We have to respect each other in order to have fun.
- I will make sure that the commands /me , /do and /try will be used in events like story robberies , hostage situations to take the RP to a next level.
- No favouritism will be allowed in the gang, gang members should be hired with a proper interview by an experienced High Command. Every gang member should be treated equally.

The Ranking System
1 - Freeze

2 - Newbie
3 - Shooter
4 - Gangster
5 - Clapper
6 - Mafia
7 - Graffitist
8 - Graffiti Leader
9 - Homie
10 - Druglord
11 - Warlord
12 - Turfer
13 - OG Families
14 - Under Deputy
15 - Deputy

16 - Leader

Best Regards,
Charon Wanted
(This is from one of my previous applications I just changed it a little bit.)

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord tutu772
6. Your Nickname Yousif Creedd
7. Your ID 1493

1. Leader of...Families
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Families organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in marabunta i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of marabunta and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in marabunta previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it. ( all on en2 i used to be a leader for bloods and marabunta so i know how to lead a gang, i know how they work)

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Last edited:

Pink Panther

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Can
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : thatsdrain
6. Your Nickname : Charon Wanted
7. Your ID : 119580

Additional Information

1. Leader of... The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- First of all Since the beginning of my time on Grand RP I've always been part of gangs , I have been Rank (14) in almost every gang, This has provided me with deep knowledge and experience in Gang RP and a thorough understanding of the Server Rules. As a leader, I will use this experience to ensure rule compliance within the gang and minimize any rule-breaking incidents. I will teach the new players the basics of Gang RP to make them a real gangster. I will treat them the best as I can.

- Secondly I promise that I will support all the people who likes to do proper Gang RP without rulebreaks will be with us. I believe I can make it the most active gang with the help of it. I promise to treat everyone fairly without any favouritism.

- Lastly I have really experienced strong contacts throughout the city who can help me complete my term successfully and help me achieve my goals such as ;

- %100 Turf
- Capital Attack
- Max Graffiti Profit Per Hour
and much more...

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

-
I will make sure to keep every gang member entertained by always keeping the gang active with doing;
- Taking the dominance of Ghetto
- Doing robberies in Ghetto
- Highway Robberies
- Hostage Situations
- 24/7 and Gun Store Robberies
- Fort Zancudo Raids

(WITH PROPER RP)

- I won't allow any kind of toxicity and disrespect in the gang. We have to respect each other in order to have fun.
- I will make sure that the commands /me , /do and /try will be used in events like story robberies , hostage situations to take the RP to a next level.
- No favouritism will be allowed in the gang, gang members should be hired with a proper interview by an experienced High Command. Every gang member should be treated equally.

The Ranking System
1 - Freeze

2 - Newbie
3 - Shooter
4 - Gangster
5 - Clapper
6 - Mafia
7 - Graffitist
8 - Graffiti Leader
9 - Homie
10 - Druglord
11 - Warlord
12 - Turfer
13 - OG Families
14 - Under Deputy
15 - Deputy

16 - Leader

Best Regards,
Charon Wanted
(This is from one of my previous applications I just changed it a little bit.)
Charon is experienced and Deserves to be leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom