Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM In City and Stealing Vehicle In Unscripted GZ | 109539, 91864, 111234, 108028

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Avi Batra
Suspect ID
109539, 91864, 11123
Date of violation
May 10, 2022
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/djhFrTUMfTk

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player
All they said was we have 5 seconds to leave if they provide POV, I can provide when I started mine but it was too late we came out of my house and just got told 5 seconds and then shot. No demands nothing

Will upload mine but I started rolling right when I died so it would be about a minute of just me dead.

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player
We were also in the city and no demands nothing I even asked why they were on my property and they just opened fire on both of us.

I just don't understand how this is allowed when it's clearly against state rules.

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
Same Happen with me yesterday my I8 got stolen got killed with no RP, no warning nothing the RP itself is starting to fall behind

Last edited:

wayzear

Player
Player
No words? No demands? Do you know what theese questions means? i did all of it

Firts of all i found your car and it is your fault that you are driving a car without insurance and you are relaxed about it. We approached to you and your guy pulled out his gun and so did we same and i waited, you should see like you should understand somethings going to happen and the only question is why as you asked to me and i answered to you(Be cause of your vehicle). And i gave you the demand you need to move away and leave the vehicle and you asked why?

Sir please you are talking about knowledge but i assume you dont know that not everyone is legal in this city and if you dont want theese to happen you should maybe make insurance to your vehicle.

Avi Batra

Former EMS Chief | Avi Batra
Player

Firts of all i found your car and it is your fault that you are driving a car without insurance and you are relaxed about it. We approached to you and your guy pulled out his gun and so did we same and i waited, you should see like you should understand somethings going to happen and the only question is why as you asked to me and i answered to you(Be cause of your vehicle). And i gave you the demand you need to move away and leave the vehicle and you asked why?

Sir please you are talking about knowledge but i assume you dont know that not everyone is legal in this city and if you dont want theese to happen you should maybe make insurance to your vehicle.
Really?
Firstly, You or ANY of your accomplices literally did not say a word. You stood there, gun and vest in hand and then started pointing guns at my friend. If you really had demands, you would have shot a warning shot or waited at least 10 seconds before shooting. I was walking back to my car to drive off and you shot and killed both of us WITHOUT UTTERING A SINGLE WORD. DO NOT LIE TO ME RIGHT NOW.

Secondly, If you really have POV of you giving demands, then post it right now, otherwise don't you dare reply back. Its because of cunts like you who have literally no understanding of RP that I'm leaving the server. Just stupid 2-bit thieves driving around doing illegal stuff.

Thirdly, you literally cannot tell if a car has insurance or not without doing proper RP. In any legal org, you have to look up a person's license plates on a PDA to check the name and registration. From there, you find out about insurance and ownership details, etc. So if you flex G -> 3 on a vehicle and see no insurance, you're not even doing proper RP.

Fourthly, very nice of you to blame the fucking victim of the car you stole of not being insured. 10/10 logic, you horse faced, peanut brain, plastic muncher. The fucking audacity you have to come in to my forum report and blame me for having my own car being stolen is just on another level.

wayzear

Player
Player

Just because you are part of the EMS, does it give you a privilege?
I spoke to you with respect, but you insulted me. Crying and threatening to leave the server will get you nowhere. What kind of RP are you looking for? Should I have asked if this car has insurance? And you said you were gonna drove off but you are pulling out your gun lies wont get you anywhere have some respect please.

Avi Batra

Player

I spoke to you with respect, but you insulted me. Crying and threatening to leave the server will get you nowhere. What kind of RP are you looking for? Should I have asked if this car has insurance? And you said you were gonna drove off but you are pulling out your gun lies wont get you anywhere have some respect please.
Oho. Ho ho ho ho ho.
Your metagaming ass is telling me that you gave us "demands" ? What a fucking joke and what a fucking cancer you are to this game.

You had a vest out, your friend had a gun out, so I took my gun out.
At 1:22-1:23 when you and your accomplices shot both of us, in your POV you said 1 and you already shot us hahaha. You never intended to stop and discuss or give us demands, you did it for the sake of not being caught like the two-bit thief you are.
Even if you are speaking in your POV, you can clearly see in mine that you weren't audible. EVEN IF my friend could hear you, you're pointing a gun and telling him to leave, on his own property ?? Where will he go ?? Dumbass. Maybe even think for a second that no one else can hear you? But how would that be possible, if your head is so far up your ass.

Also, why are you bringing up my organization ??? Literally nothing to do with EMS, you weirdo.

And yes, you are correct. I am leaving the server because of the cancer in this city like you, with no knowledge of how proper RP is actually done. Go watch some videos in languages that you understand before showing me your face here again. Just running around with guns and armor, thinking you're some powerful gangster but in reality, you're nothing but a small punk who steals cars and has nothing productive to contribute with your life because it is so meaningless and pitiful.

Avi Batra

Player

Look at your post history bro. This isn't even your first time RDM'ing someone. Clearly the admins could not teach you a lesson about the rules of this server. Yet, here you are again, RDM'ing people right in front of their house.
Do you actually even realize how a car is stolen in real life ????
Do you think the car jacker would kill someone to steal their car? A prison sentence for murder in most countries will keep you in jail for life, versus being caught for stealing is a lighter prison sentence.
Seriously, kid, grow up, and realize that someone in real life would never kill someone, much less 2 people, to steal one car. You are so far away from reality, you have no idea what even RP means.

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player

First of all we were in city and there were no demands, it was my house and I came out asking why are you on my property.
I had no gun or nothing on me or in my inventory at the time of you guys blasting us.
All you guys said was we have 5 seconds to leave without any demands etc.

Yeah he had no insurance but you did it completely wrong and didn't even do it right according to state laws.
If you guys aren't banned then state laws obviously do not matter XD

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player

You didn't give us any demands, the second I said this is my property you just started counting down for 5 and at 1 you shot us and didnt even give us a chance or demands, second of all it was MY PROPERTY where am I going to go? It is my place, my house.

You clearly do not know what RP means, go back to GTA 5 Online, you're the reason all the actual good role players are leaving Grand.
Sad.

6 people I believe with you, that 1m paycheck is worth this?
You can't even role play correctly and you think you are it is insane.

Even the way you drove the car away you ran over all your friends, like come on XD

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player

Also where is the POV where you gave us demands?
I did not hear any demands just 5 4 3 2 and at 1 you triggered fingered us.
Your youtube profile is battlefield, maybe stick to that ;)

Upload the POV where you give us the demands or sit down please, thanks!!

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player
Also where is the POV where you gave us demands?
I did not hear any demands just 5 4 3 2 and at 1 you triggered fingered us.
Your youtube profile is battlefield, maybe stick to that ;)

Upload the POV where you give us the demands or sit down please, thanks!!
HAHAHAH YOUR IN A DISCORD CALL
You meta gamin and providing proof of it HAHAHAAHA

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player
Literally can tell your in a call outside of the game in the POV, and also there were NO DEMANDS IN YOUR POV.
Omg can this just get solved and taken care of please, these people need to be banned for clearly not knowing state laws.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player

I would have denied the report with the POV from Avi Batra because it started late and as an Admin I cannot know if demands were given or not.

Thanks for providing this POV of yours.Your POV clearly shows
1. You gave NON RP demands of leave the area 5 seconds (to a person from his own property without telling him why). Ideally you should have said "WE ARE HERE TO STEAL YOUR CAR, YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE AREA, WE HERE TO STEAL" But nope. you just were like, leave the area you have 5 seconds and boom.
Even your friends shot and killed him as well as the guy in the background who literally had no clue of the situation.

Thanks for confirming that this is a clear case of RDM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom