Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rulebreak LSPD | IDs 1493 13018 286 18209 2266

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jake Fake
Suspect ID
1493//13018//286//
Date of violation
May 10, 2022
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P87WquNYchA

Jake Take

Player
Player
its mostly a IC issue the fact u take it so far says alot about you
Says that i dont care for the corruption? Cool. Pretty obvious that these two main guys feel they can break the rules and get away with it because theyre in the lspd. This isnt an ic situation if theyre not rping also.

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
proceeds to shot and kill 13018 even though he is in different uniform in a gz?

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
From the 7th pov why did you metagame this pov
she was clearly on duty and wearing a balaclava and you proceeded to use her ID and take it ICly

Jake Take

Player
Player
proceeds to shot and kill 13018 even though he is in different uniform in a gz?
At that point it was no longer an ic issue and it was an ooc issue so killing him was to get him to stop. Also changing uniforms every second to avoid rping is actually considered fail rp. As no one in real life would change that many times in 20 minutes. He changed uniform 5+ times. Failed rp

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
Don’t be mad I’m right but you took her Id icly there was no admin tag and for all that we see you are another cop that just KILLED another cop in a gz no ic reason but ooc

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
The fact youre wasting effort pinpointing everything someone else did wrong instead of correcting your officers just speaks to your leadership. Goodjob hopefully the lspd gets a competent leader.
Disrespecting me now eh? Hoping it gets a better leader… 25k ID have you seen other leaders?

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
Don’t be mad I’m right but you took her Id icly there was no admin tag and for all that we see you are another cop that just KILLED another cop in a gz no ic reason but ooc
This was not done due to the fact of her ID, it clearly shows her opening the door and interfering with a doc Leo detainment of an off duty Leo, from there it escalated to a 10-10 situation , when entering doc on duty or not everyone must show identification to doc officers for the safety of the doc , if this is something you are unfamiliar with I would recommend heading over to government capital and confirming , considering none of the officers showed identification for the safety of doc they were taken out and detained , from his pov a none identified player just assisted the detained Leo escape from detainment and shoot multiple doc Leo's, this is not metagaming.

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
This was not done due to the fact of her ID, it clearly shows her opening the door and interfering with a doc Leo detainment of an off duty Leo, from there it escalated to a 10-10 situation , when entering doc on duty or not everyone must show identification to doc officers for the safety of the doc , if this is something you are unfamiliar with I would recommend heading over to government capital and confirming , considering none of the officers showed identification for the safety of doc they were taken out and detained , from his pov a none identified player just assisted the detained Leo escape from detainment and shoot multiple doc Leo's, this is not metagaming.
Then how did you find out who she was when she was on duty and wearing a different mask?? that is metagaming and most of what you said is a IC issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom