Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rulebreak LSPD | IDs 1493 13018 286 18209 2266

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jake Fake
Suspect ID
1493//13018//286//
Date of violation
May 10, 2022
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P87WquNYchA

Jake Take

Player
Player
Then how did you find out who she was when she was on duty and wearing a different mask?? that is metagaming and most of what you said is a IC issue
Once again this was now an ooc situation. I was told next time that happens just to full kill and wait for an admin to handle the situation. Ids are able to be used in ooc situations thats why theyre there

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
Then how did you find out who she was when she was on duty and wearing a different mask?? that is metagaming and most of what you said is a IC issue
Are you even watching the videos the officer clearly Interffered with the detainment by unlocking the gate for the detained Leo to run out and pull out his gun , if you are incable of seeing that , you are most obviously trying to find ways around your friends being punished for these crimes not to mention you were there watching them provoke , and I have all rights to be here I was on scene . 20166 I stopped the guy with the shotgun.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Are you even watching the videos the officer clearly Interffered with the detainment by unlocking the gate for the detained Leo to run out and pull out his gun , if you are incable of seeing that , you are most obviously trying to find ways around your friends being punished for these crimes not to mention you were there watching them provoke , and I have all rights to be here I was on scene . 20166 I stopped the guy with the shotgun.
1493 has been punished and 13081 is going to be punished all have been punished icly

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Other than the rules that 1493 and 13081 broke there is no rule break from LSPD whatsoever here.

Jake Take

Player
Player
13081 has been terminated and 1493 has got admin punishment
1493 got admin punishment for combatlogging infront of the admin. But the admin told me to upload the rest of the pov for further punishment on 1493 on all the rules he broke

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
:ROFLMAO: sure cause I broke any rules
Shows them provoking while you and a deputy were there , they were from your department and as a hc of it it should not have escalated to what it did , as you or the deputy should have stopped it while you were there it clearly shows doc directer tobi explaining the situation to you guys and you guys got in the car and drove off , not to mention 13081 chasing the car as you drove off pointing a revolver at it , the issue should have been stopped by either you or your deputy this is why I believe lspd is involved

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Shows them provoking while you and a deputy were there , they were from your department and as a hc of it it should not have escalated to what it did , as you or the deputy should have stopped it while you were there it clearly shows doc directer tobi explaining the situation to you guys and you guys got in the car and drove off , not to mention 13081 chasing the car as you drove off pointing a revolver at it , the issue should have been stopped by either you or your deputy this is why I believe lspd is involved
The deputy is curropt giving him permission to act a lot different this is a IC thing. And clearly as shown there was a FZ raid that we went off to

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
All 3 of you broke metgaming CLEAR as day... You wouldnt have known her as she changed 4 times within all of the clips. When she went on duty she got shot ????

Jake Take

Player
Player
The deputy is curropt giving him permission to act a lot different this is a IC thing. And clearly as shown there was a FZ raid that we went off to
The deputy is corrupt, but when theres server rules being broken stuff needs to happen. Also even if he is corrupt how come you didnt stop him? You were there as well and didnt stop him provoking/fail rping/non rping/ear raping

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
Great awesome that he's curropt , this leaves you still in it. Not to mention we already came to conclusion he's curropt, nor do I think curropt bio gives him permission to turn a blind eye to two of your officers clearly breaking general city rules

Jake Take

Player
Player
All 3 of you broke metgaming CLEAR as day... You wouldnt have known her as she changed 4 times within all of the clips. When she went on duty she got shot ????
Do you or do you not get the fact that once several server rules are broken it is no longer an ic situation? Also changing 4 times in 20 minutes is considered non rp. another rule broken

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
All three? I arrived on scene at the 10-10 situation and I stopped shooting 13081 I was unsure if she was deeply involved it was called out over radio , please watch the videos over and confirm your accusations

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
All three? I arrived on scene at the 10-10 situation and I stopped shooting 13081 I was unsure if she was deeply involved it was called out over radio , please watch the videos over and confirm your accusations
If you were unsure why was she shot???

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Do you or do you not get the fact that once several server rules are broken it is no longer an ic situation? Also changing 4 times in 20 minutes is considered non rp. another rule broken
Several? You trimed every clip it should be one pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom