Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alaa Bohan
Administrators nickname
Vick Klauss
Date
May 14, 2022
Time
12:24
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/

Gabby Lopez

Player
Player
I got warned for DM in HQ which I did not do I was fist fighting with my friends for fun,it's my first time get into this and wasn't even aware of such a thing, can you please appeal it for me this time 🙏

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
I got warned for DM in HQ which I did not do I was fist fighting with my friends for fun,it's my first time get into this and wasn't even aware of such a thing, can you please appeal it for me this time 🙏
Hi, you were shooting with a sniper rifle in HQ

Mia Karma

Player
Player
Hello, even though I was not present during this situation, Alaa knows really well not to shoot anybody on purpose in our HQ. I believe she was only trying out the sniper her friend gave her. She got warned for DMing which she did not do as she never hit anybody with it. Please reconsider this appeal, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Justin Creed

Player
Player
Hello Mr Vilgeroarson, we were in the HQ at that moment, and i can confirm that Alaa was not in her attention to kill somebody with the sniper, she was looking through the scoop to see what happen to us after we were shot outside of the HQ, as you can see from the streamer that nobody was killed and nobody was even trying to kill them or shot them inside the HQ, Alaa knows the rules and she know that shooting is forbidden, we kindly ask you to discard the Warn and it will be the last time she hold even a Gun in HQ, thank you in advance Mr Vilgeroarson for your comprehension.

mko1

Player
Player
Hello, even though I was not present during this situation, Alaa knows really well not to shoot anybody on purpose in our HQ. I believe she was only trying out the sniper her friend gave her. She got warned for DMing which she did not do as she never hit anybody with it. Please reconsider this appeal, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
1.5 If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory. | WARN

You were shooting from HQ to group of people on road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom