Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Event rule 1.2 I ID : 356 149 1824 753 9429

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jerry Creed
Suspect ID
356 149 1824 753 942
Date of violation
May 13, 2022
Time of violation
1:05
Proofs
https://streamable.com/agz8bi

Blue Opium

Player
Player
we showed up to biz war and these guys contest us ok whatever not a big deal then my friend starts talking, Still gives no demands then hes gets gunned down then seconds later they kill me but in that pov my mic wasnt working but here it is unknown_replay_2022.05.13-17.02

Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
we showed up to biz war and these guys contest us ok whatever not a big deal then my friend starts talking, Still gives no demands then hes gets gunned down then seconds later they kill me but in that pov my mic wasnt working but here it is unknown_replay_2022.05.13-17.02
before that your friend provoked and insulted and as you can see in the pov ur friend says 'get out of here' and pointed a gun and as he said that and you also took ur gun out so it was seen as a demand and a threat, along with the racism from you friend so he got smoked, simple.

Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
also we can't hear your voice and you called us 'retards' and other insults but of course your audio never clipped somehow mysteriously

Carter

Player
Player
1. how u reporting 5 ids when they never even broke any rules just standing there 🤣
2. we cant hear ur mic in the clip, deceiving admins.
3. General rule 6.15 u can hear say 13020 say 'Get the fuck out of here' Giving us demands to leave the area.

Blue Opium

Player
Player
1. how u reporting 5 ids when they never even broke any rules just standing there 🤣
2. we cant hear ur mic in the clip, deceiving admins.
3. General rule 6.15 u can hear say 13020 say 'Get the fuck out of here' Giving us demands to leave the area.
plus ur "giving demands" isnt possible 5 mins before a event is ooc

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player

Requesting POV from ID 251 of the entire situation including voice on it
You have 8 hours to provide
Any further off-topic comments will result forums account BAN

Jakeif Creed

Player
Player

Requesting POV from ID 251 of the entire situation including voice on it
You have 8 hours to provide
Any further off-topic comments will result forums account BAN

bro what u heard everything they said to us when they killed me theres no audio for when they kill 251 but there was no reason to kill me

Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
bro what u heard everything they said to us when they killed me theres no audio for when they kill 251 but there was no reason to kill me
u provoked and insulted my friend earlier aswell but that part was not posted for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom