Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mrss_Armani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 15, 2022
Time of violation
13:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pON-d5mhmY

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
1.16 During any hostage situation including (robbery of 24/7, gunshop) gangs can ask only for money for a hostage(Only 1 demand per 1 hostage)
Civilian - up to 100k
Law enforcement officer - up to 200k
High command - up to 300k
Leaders - up to 400k
(e.g. if you have 2 hostages you can ask for free passage for 1st hostage and money for 2nd hostage)

officer said he throw his ID. So he is consider as a civilian : 100K... you guys asking 300K LOL

ID : 1280 you selected Admin interview LOL . you also asking 300K..... Please learn all rules. Shame on You Angad πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
just for Example : Approved - Event rule : 1.16 | vulcans family

Ron Davis

OG
Player
1.16 During any hostage situation including (robbery of 24/7, gunshop) gangs can ask only for money for a hostage(Only 1 demand per 1 hostage)
Civilian - up to 100k
Law enforcement officer - up to 200k
High command - up to 300k
Leaders - up to 400k
(e.g. if you have 2 hostages you can ask for free passage for 1st hostage and money for 2nd hostage)

officer said he throw his ID. So he is consider as a civilian : 100K... you guys asking 300K LOL

ID : 1280 you selected Admin interview LOL . you also asking 300K..... Please learn all rules. Shame on You Angad πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
just for Example : Approved - Event rule : 1.16 | vulcans family
if he becomes admin assistant ill have no hope left on this server

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
After checking the forum again, I realized that you misunderstood. They gave their id to us and they didn't get it back in rp ly so their id wasn't on them and what we saw was that they were deputies

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Please do not recall cars next time if you lose store. Its ok. Mistakes happen.
We also know this rule, we recall them after waiting for a while, but I think it was not enough for you to collect evidence, we will be more careful next time.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
After checking the forum again, I realized that you misunderstood. They gave their id to us and they didn't get it back in rp ly so their id wasn't on them and what we saw was that they were deputies
Bro... seriously Im the one and only deputy in LSPD.. r u joking.. okay upload u r POV.

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Requesting POV from ID 10238, 15214 of this store robbery
(just provide the POV from the point when u were taken hostages and when any of the gang member asked for both of your id's)

on this thread now i only want the reply from ID 10238, 15214 if any other player respond/replied he will be punished for off-topic

you both have 6 hours to respond​

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player
Requesting POV from ID 10238, 15214 of this store robbery
(just provide the POV from the point when u were taken hostages and when any of the gang member asked for both of your id's)

on this thread now i only want the reply from ID 10238, 15214 if any other player respond/replied he will be punished for off-topic

you both have 6 hours to respond​
Its rendering, I will try to provide asap
Pls I want to edit that- They forgot to take away my radio

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
we saw his id and he was hc so we want 300k basic aki if you
Aki now we have one option to solve this forum. This guy said he saw his ID.can you please request POV from this guy side. Because we dont have other option. if you request POV from this guy side we can see clearly everything

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
requesting POV from ID 5818 for this store robbery ( provide only the part where u checked the ID of the LEOS )

you have 6 hours to provide the POV​

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
1 hostage : (00:33 to 01:00) he said he dont have ID. if they gang member saw his ID. why they did not tell anything
2 hostage : (05:00 to 06:40) he said he dont have ID. if they gang member saw his ID. why they did not tell anything and they asking 300K
everything is clear

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
requesting POV from ID 5818 for this store robbery ( provide only the part where u checked the ID of the LEOS )

you have 6 hours to provide the POV​
bro i didnt see their id s my friend id 1280 saw their id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom