Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mrss_Armani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 15, 2022
Time of violation
13:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pON-d5mhmY

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
before the evebt when we were taking they as a hostage id 1280 wanted their id and he said they r hc

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
so i dont have pov of this but if u still want i can post the pov

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
AKI asking when you saw the hostage ID provide that part lol.... but thank you for providing this POV. metagaming, mixing, FL in RP situation in game..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
bro metagaming is bringing ooc things to ic and as u can see my friend was playing cities skylines so that s not meta also where is mixing xdxd learn the rules

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
bro metagaming is bringing ooc things to ic and as u can see my friend was playing cities skylines so that s not meta also where is mixing xdxd learn the rules
you cant talk in discord while u r in RP situation and how did i know what r u speaking FL.. so next time deafen your dumb ass in discord if you are in RP situation . Dont teach me rules... Kid πŸ˜‚

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
you cant talk in discord while u r in RP situation and how did i know what r u speaking FL.. so next time deafen your dumb ass in discord if you are in RP situation . Dont teach me rules... Kid πŸ˜‚
ooc insult in forum wow

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
and he is typing his name NON RP chat. but you guys telling john marshal ingame ICly this is called mixing u idiot

Narsus

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
also can some admins take care of it he insulted me

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
ID : 6852 and you are in discord call and ID: 6852 telling john marshal name which he type his name in NON RP chat..... this is called MIXING and stay in ooc call while RP situation this is called metagaming.. Did you understand kid???

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • Ballas will receive a punishment for event rule 1.16​
  • ID 5818 and 6852 will receive a punishment for MG (but while in any RP situations u can be in discord with anyone, only when u give an IC info in the discord to some other player that is counted as meta-gaming else other than IC stuff/situations u can talk about anything.)​
  • ID 10238, 15214 will receive punishment for event rule 1.7​
  • ID 10238, 15214 will also be punished for PG (while on-duty u have to show your ID if asked and rply also u cannot throw/misplace your ID and will be considered as PG )​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom