Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review using OOC info to fire from org/ SAHP phil roberts 32185

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
phil roberts
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2021
Time of violation
01:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xhPWbjNXZVw

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
As you can see within the information provided sheriff P. Roberts fired me due to two reasons one being a IC issue which is being handled icly as it was false and a misdirect due to another issue but the second issue was that I had applied for two leadership roles 1 being LSPD leadership role and the second was the FIB leadership role. now if I am not mistaken that would be OOC information in which he would not be able to use in order to terminate my employment as that his something that is done within the forums and within the discord (during interviews). Phils true reason for firing me is because I voiced a disagreement with him based on a decision made yet I never went against his word when he proceeded with said demotion which within the firing logs of the SAHP email he stated a different reason for my firing which was 4.1 ignoring a direct order from my immediate superior. Now being wrongfully terminated is one thing but being wrongfully terminated whilst using ooc information to make the firing seem more realistic. I find that what Phil Roberts did was not only wrong but a breach of leadership conduct and a breach of the server rules. I thank you for taking your time in order to read this and take into consideration.
I will also state that Phil Roberts also fired multiple other gentlemen without doing it icly he merely kicked them from the org without saying a word one before this had happened and another briefly after as the gentlemen was speaking with me and Phil took offence to that
I'm sure that there reports will also come across your screens shortly as well

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
This isn't true. Both Larry and Shifty were called up to high command offices ingame about their poor attitude towards LSPD, Shifty was also reported by LSPD Chief of Police, they have also been reported for racism by members within the faction and all of my high command can agree to that is why they were both fired, icly, ingame. Witnesses to their In character firing which was fully roleplayed ingame are: Assistant Sheriff Kentay Griffin, Commander Andy Margiela, Captain Richard Antonie, Lieutenant Laura Bean. They were fired for ignoring a direct order of a superior, 4.1 because i warned them about a week before but had no changes in attitude, people in the faction were even scared to report them due to their high ranks, this is why.

Last edited:

Sean Walker

Player
Player
This isn't true. Both Larry and Shifty were called up to high command offices ingame about their poor attitude towards LSPD, Shifty was also reported by LSPD Chief of Police, they have also been reported for racism by members within the faction and all of my high command can agree to that is why they were both fired, icly, ingame. Witnesses to their In character firing which was fully roleplayed ingame are: Assistant Sheriff Kentay Griffin, Commander Andy Margiela, Captain Richard Antonie, Lieutenant Laura Bean.
Poor attitude towards LSPD? I thought Larry was using SAHP as a stepping stone? Is that not what you informed him when firing and not due to his attitude towards LSPD? Your claims don’t add up. You claim racism played a factor in their dismissal yet you are still in office even though you yourself have been prone to racist remarks. Please do no spread misleading information.

stayslothey

Player
Player
This isn't true. Both Larry and Shifty were called up to high command offices ingame about their poor attitude towards LSPD, Shifty was also reported by LSPD Chief of Police, they have also been reported for racism by members within the faction and all of my high command can agree to that is why they were both fired, icly, ingame. Witnesses to their In character firing which was fully roleplayed ingame are: Assistant Sheriff Kentay Griffin, Commander Andy Margiela, Captain Richard Antonie, Lieutenant Laura Bean. They were fired for ignoring a direct order of a superior, 4.1 because i warned them about a week before but had no changes in attitude, people in the faction were even scared to report them due to their high ranks, this is why.
Is this not you phil?

Abraham Elkhabib

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hello sir,i talked with other admins u need to handle this IC call lawyer etc...CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom