Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cavelli YoungBlood
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 15, 2022
Time
21:20
Proofs
N/A

James Cavelli

Blocked
Blocked
I was first banned for cheating which I fully admit to doing and and heavily regret. I know it isn't much of an excuse but I only cheated for a few days before my ban. Then I tried to lie may way out of the situation by saying I wasn't cheating and asking for a pc check. However the admins found proof that I was in fact cheating and it resulted in me being blacklisted from the project for lying on top of cheating. I just want to say I am extremely sorry for cheating in the first place but even more so for lying on top of it. I really miss playing grand rp legit and it was a horrible mistake to cheat and lie about it. I really want to get unblacklisted, I have since got rid of my cheats and would consent to another pc check before coming back and even random pc checks after return if i were lucky enough to return. I'm sorry to any players I gained an unfair advantage against and extremely sorry to the staff for lying and wasting your time. I can assure you if I were given a chance to return I would remain honest with staff in all situations and would never think of cheating again as it is unfair to all members of the community. Thanks to staff for taking the time to read i am looking forward to your response.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom