Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carter Yip
Administrators nickname
Kerem Vuitton
Date
May 16, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/101802/page-2#post-364024

Carter

Player
Player
Hi, so i recently been banned for event rule 1.7 which i understand my punishment but my whole pc crashed after the even causing me to not clip my pov but the report against me was for 'illegal redux' (Approved - Possible illegal redux | 149)
As you can see in the pov he is clearly peaking and left-hand peaking which casues desync which is a common server issue and i have even sent pov to kerem of my game which shows i have no redux. I have always recorded POV's and have many of my time in grand this is my first time this has happened and requesting a unban as i think i deserve a second and have been playing grand for a very long time, I want to apologise to anyone if their experience was ruined. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom