Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lizi Benedetti
Administrators nickname
Sam Ryze
Date
Sep 9, 2021
Time
9:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTQwX8mxq6w

Cyabru

Player
Player
umm hello first thing I would like to say is thanks for having the time to check my thread and second of all I had no clue about a business that was added I have not played for a little over a month now u can even see the logs and I had no clue about the car wash being a business and it being a unscripted GZ so I would like to ask for forgiveness and the warn to be removed

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Every player has to read rules befor they play on our server. The fact that you did not know does not change the fact that you violated a rule. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom