Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Semih_Latif
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2022
Time of violation
12:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zSKKxhvq6xU

Semih Latif

FAST
Player
I'm writing this knowing that I will be banned, she scammed me, I'm reporting it because I don't want others to be scammed.
moreover, she is constantly opening new accounts to defraud people.
by doing such things she is wasting people's efforts.
also this is his 2nd or 3rd account so you can check his logs too.
13 million scam.

Ehli Qeyf

Player
Player
BRUH you literally scammed him with buying his bugatti for 1.5m and you took the 1.5m again so you kina get it for free. I wanna know whats the point of this POV´s you clearly show that you scammed him

Last edited:

QuanS

Player
Player
Guys I m not a scammer, there is no any proof of it. I did not say any thing about it, i said sell me from 1.5 Million then i can give you the money of tax. He sold me from 1.5 then he bought a mask from me. As you guys can see he said no problem in my pov. He said i sold it from agreed price. As you guys can see in 2 nd pov, i m said this mask is lower than half million but u wanna buy it from 1.5 Million right then he said yes, no problem. I don t need to sell my items cheaper because i m right.

Semih Latif

FAST
Player
any turkish admin can understand what is said pov. you told me you took pov to avoid getting banned but i didn't think you would run away.

Şehmistan

Player
Player
what the fuck are you talking about bro ? you told him because of taxes you give me first 1.5m and sell the car and after that ill give you 15m. we will see what dmins decide and if turkish admin will rewiev this thread they will see all text messages

olummelegi99

CEO of Warning Gang
Player
Guys I m not a scammer, there is no any proof of it. I did not say any thing about it, i said sell me from 1.5 Million then i can give you the money of tax. He sold me from 1.5 then he bought a mask from me. As you guys can see he said no problem in my pov. He said i sold it from agreed price. As you guys can see in 2 nd pov, i m said this mask is lower than half million but u wanna buy it from 1.5 Million right then he said yes, no problem. I don t need to sell my items cheaper because i m right.
so you are not a scammer ok then close this thread

efewebster

Player
Player
you re a loser kid with no purpose

Ehli Qeyf

Player
Player
what the fuck are you talking about bro ? you told him because of taxes you give me first 1.5m and sell the car and after that ill give you 15m. we will see what dmins decide and if turkish admin will rewiev this thread they will see all text
really need a turkish admin here

QuanS

Player
Player
what the fuck are you talking about bro ? you told him because of taxes you give me first 1.5m and sell the car and after that ill give you 15m. we will see what dmins decide and if turkish admin will rewiev this thread they will see all text messages
I did not said i ll give you 15 Million. I just said i ll give you the money of tax. He sold it from agreed price.

QuanS

Player
Player
I said first i ll give u the money of tax (23.000) I wouldn't risk my account. As u guys can see in pov i gave the money of tax (23.000). I m not a scammer. I think the guy (ID: 107009) did not know the price of bugatti and he is crying here.

Semih Latif

FAST
Player
bro you are still trying to justify yourself you are a scammer you defrauded me it is a crime we did i know it but there is no proof that you gave me the money bugatti price 1.5m miki benbugatti i don't know prices instead of apologizing for what you did and punished you are still trying to justify yourself here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom