Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ni Bejeebies
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2021
Time of violation
18:30
Proofs
https://www.filemail.com/d/sxxbvcrtlexwlco

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
Here we have a lawyer, making a complete IC case with information that he has obtained OOCly through an app called discord. As far as I am aware, you cannot use things from discord ICly. (I know that the government discord is IC in the IC channels, I even tried making SAHP discord IC channels for my guys to talk during patrol but that was foolish of me and i received a warning for the faction and did my best to work that away through an event). Not only has he used discord material but also excel material by the looks of it? That's no IC things, thats used by me as faction leader to know who is in and who is not in my faction.

This player named Ni Bejeebies, who is a Lawyer ingame clearly is mixing OOC evidence and using them in his IC casefile which can be viewed in the link attached to this report. By looking at this casefile it has become clear that player 58428 is good with law words but is clearly mixing and breaking server rules in the way he has portrayed the charges, the way he has written the story and how he has listed his evidence. I would also like to add that in this report, they claimed that i did not pay player 42643 (Larry Mcgavin) 450.000 which actually HAS BEEN paid to the players account on the 8th of september by midnight, so that is oocly lying with the evidence that he has that has ICly gotten me suspended. My point here is that this entire casefile should be voided by rp as it is breaking server rules. This lawyer should also know that this is ICly a civil case for wrongful termination and not a criminal case which he has portrayed it to be by using OOC information ICly.

This is also proven that player 58428 doesent know proper server IC/OOC mixing rules because just look at the way he wrote to me on discord, I even had to hint to him that he doesent need to use OOC tags while speaking to me as discord isnt IC, here:

In this link below, you can also see one of them that was a part of making this casefile ADMITTING that they used OOC stuff with messages and stuff from Larry and Shifty if you look at 1minute and 36 seconds and press play on this video you will hear it, here:

Last edited:

Wrappo

Player
Player
In the video you see me speak about you putting in an IC department announcement email that you had to either decide between a family or a legal organization if not you would be permanently blacklisted. This information was the reason for my resignation.

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
In the video you see me speak about you putting in an IC department announcement email that you had to either decide between a family or a legal organization if not you would be permanently blacklisted. This information was the reason for my resignation.

Its OOC buddy and it was removed shortly after it was posted and i even got a verbal warning for that so i dont really know what youre talking about here. I spoke with the head of the godfrey and we settled all issues.

NiBejeebies58428

Player
Player
Last edited:

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
It is Not OOC when it's in OFFICAL Department Logs and Offical IC Channels. Hate to burst your bubble there bud, I got clearance from the supreme court of this city to include it.

Threads filed aginst you for actions listed in this case file for what you claim to be OOC has been ruled by the Admins as IC as these people were told to IC contact a lawyer and handle it IC.
Proofs:
don't forget about this post either

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Correct you did pay me but that was after the fact and after you had fired me, do not fear brotha that will be brought up in the courtroom when the time comes you don’t have to worry about that part of the case anymore as we will show proof of the transfer from you to me, I’m not corrupt and I’m not just trying to get money to be honest with you brotha I could care less about any money I care about the justice so have a great day.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Also if you wanna say what my lawyer sent you was all ooc as it was in discord and all discord is ooc then the termination documents in which you sent me in discord are nullified which means you would have not sent me any documentation on my termination of employment same goes for Shiffty

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
This thread will be locked pending the review of the Senior Curator of State.

I expect more appropriate behavior from State Organizations. Please conduct yourselves cordially.

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Senior admin James Pluxury has approved I can deny this post due to not being uploaded to YouTube or streamable .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom