Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Dede Lavertkillaz | 26409

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekuthoven

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
4. Average online per day
10+ hours a day
5. Your Discord
DekuDownBad#9630
6. Your Nickname
Dede Lavertkillaz
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I am a seasoned member of the grand community, someone who has held high command positions on multiple different organizations and families.
2) I am looking to change the meta on how the the illegal orgs work, trying to bring in different ideas to try, succeed and or fail with and continue improving with.
3) As someone who has experience with the the crime chat, turfing, and different aspect of the leadership roles. I feel like I will be able to keep a tight hold on avoiding warnings, keeping turfs competitive, and keeping the city fun and active for both illegal and legal orgs.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have in mind different approaches towards how to take on robberies, as well as several different events i would very much enjoy hosting as leader of my organization. I feel like things will change in the city with me as a leader.

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Approved.
Interview will be 23/5/2022 at 20:50 server time.
Tag me in the discord​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom