Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Everyone stop off toping and vouching for each other this is leader applications not vouching applications further vouching or commenting about any applications his/her forum account will be recieving punishments

So please stop doing this so admin can concentrate on applications rather than vouching, just like the post of you like them to be as a leader​

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
1. Aryan Lakra
2. 19
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 7-8 hours
5. Axryan#3653
6. Jimmy Balenciaga
7. 17062

Additional information

1. Leader Of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

- I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think im capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream,my target is to get a leader of a gang and get 100% area through turfs and i swear i will get the best turf team.

- I am from 14K Triad All the guys in my family are in ballas right now but if i get the leader they all will support me and the gang to grow and i can really guide people on how to plan everything all i see right now is too many forum warriors but what i wanna do is make the rp so high quality that they wont even get a chance to take action against us so we all can have a fun time and its fun and games ive made brothers here and just wanna have fun and spend some quality time with the people i didnt even meet ever but i call them fam so its a big connection here since the past 4 months. and i will try my best to do 2 event daily except clandestine and battleship cause they are the most fun events in my perspective

3. i am a livestreamer my self so i will be making really good high quality roleplay content for the viewers and my main motive will be to attract viewers to the grand city and call them here i wont stop till i get atleast 50 people in the city and i will be taking people with 90% knowledge of the ghetto rules so its fun for everyone all in the end is a fun escape from real life for me and i am really glad i found this city and i am able to have fun with 70k + people from all over the world

All i wanna say in the last is ill get 100% territory under control and make familes to the top again.

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3.UTC +4
4. 8-11 hours a day
5.Gagla#4378
6.Gagla Clapper

1.Leader Of The Families

2.I want to be leader of families because i think i will do well in gang because i have been in gangs since i joined the server its been more than 7 months so i have lot of gang experience because of that i also now so many people in all the gangs in the city so i have my people that will help me lead the gang and get the biggest and strongest gang in the city

I want to be leader of the families because i have so much leadership experience i have been one of the higher ups in different gangs so i know how all the events work and know how to manage the gang i have my own family as well so i got good leadership skills and experience as well

i want to be leader of the families because i have never been leader of gang and i find it exciting i want to try out leadership of gang and especially the families because this is most underrated gang and i think it deserves leader which will be strict to all the gang members and make sure they will do everything as expected to get gang on top

i think i deserve to be leader because i am good at negotiating with people as well if needed,i have good team of experienced people so they can manage the gang well

i think deserve to be gang leader because i have all the requirements Gang leader should have and i got so many people on my side from different gangs

i am going to manage ranking system well so nobody will be able to get high ranks without any effort in the gang and all the inactive people will be kicked out of gang

3.my advice for improving roleplay level in organization is that i am going to make quiz so nobody will be able to join without filling the quiz, if they cant fill quiz in google, live quiz will be available with all the questions about different rules so it will make our gang more exciting and better because everyone will know the rules and they wont break them and make server better. i would also add trainings on newbies so they can learn how to rob people and all the stuff gang member should know, like this everyone will have chance to join the families even if they are new players. whoever breaks rules is going to get warnings, i will type all the warnings in notepad so if anybody gets 3 warnings they will be kicked out of gang and blacklisted, since we dont need people breaking rules and making server bad to play. when we will be going on events i want every online player on events and if they cant come on event they have to give me a proper reason of why they can't/couldn't go on event, whoever doesnt go to event when active will receive warnings as well and after 3 warnings will be kicked and blacklisted. i will make sure we write down whoever goes on events and i will watch everyone personally, if i see someone have good leadership skills are going to get high ranks so they can lead events by themselves.
if someone doesnt join gang for more than 3-4 days will be kicked out of gang if they dont tell me reason why they cant play RP.
i will make sure no one in our gang disrespects each other no matter what rank they are, everyone in gang should be good with each other because gang is like a one big family and everyone have to help each other in different things. I Will do everything i can to get the Families on top.Everyone will have its own function in gang so it will be managed well some of my higher ups are going to train people to rob people, some of them will train them for shooting on arena and all the other stuff

Last edited:

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Information
1. Vladi
2. 28
3. GMT +2
4. 5-15
5. lousybot#5862
6. Vladi Hellsing
7. 32029

Additional information
Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Since I've been in the city for over 3 months Participating Gang Activities and joining mostly gang and illegal activities, I love all the illegal activities and ill do my best to waste all of my free time to make this Gang at the Top, if anyone will need help even in the most little things me or my high ranks would be there for them, because a gang its not only bunch or criminals but also a family, brothers who fight one for each other and help each other in any way ! we here one for all and all for one none left behind !

2.For a long time the families were called underdog or sleeping , I'm here to change that. It is time to turn this gang into savages and bring the most talented and loyal people we have to raise it up , I got my own tricks to make everyone come to events make them want to come and help the gang and ill take care of that any second I'm in city, Los Santos is going to feel the Dominant of the families and never will be called underdogs again. I also got A lot of members that respect me and appreciate my work and would follow me, I also got my own family and A lot of ex gang friends from all over the city I can build this Gang and take it to the top !

3.About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys ! me by my own I'm High Command in my Family (LSS), Also leader of our unofficial org in family and Ex High Command in Bloods, Ballas and Marabunta so I guess I might be the one who's fit to become the leader of the families? time will say.

1.The most important thing its to follow all the rules and no matter what not to break them, the second thing for my that is most important is to make the most fun i can for the gang , Special Events, Attend in Whole Gang Events, Rob, Turfs, Co operated Events with admins and other gangs, literally every single thing the gang can do I'm going to make them do it and drive them to do that ! this is the benefits of being in a gang and everyone need to learn and know how to do correctly and keep doing them because its fun! every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be learned and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were gang we need to do all the activities whole day make fun in every single sec!

2. Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen , all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked, now as my position as Kingpin in Bloods I'm following the Forum and all the punishments that admins give inside the server to people and check everyone of them if their inside my gang and I suspect they might be.

3. I'm A Straight player that is keeping all the rules and have A clean record and did not even went to Demorgen, I expect all of my gang members not to "Ruleplay" and "Roleplay" because that's how the system work and we need to keep it that way for all the players in the city and not ruin their experience , in my opinion all rules must be kept no matter what.

4. Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time..

5. this gang needs is A rough warning system since they got disbanded twice a month? less then a month? I'm going to make A serious warning system with personal strikes and passing the declared amount of strikes would get you punished, Demorgen would also count as A strike depending on the situation and people will be punished inside the system by IDs and names.
according to that About Recruiting people will get a quiz to solve that includes all daily gang activities at ghetto , events , includes everything , besides that the guy who want to be recruited will be checked by background check too according to the Quiz, we can not allow people ruin our RP life and all our fun !

Last edited:

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
1. Matt
2. 26
3. EST
4. ~8 hours a day
5. BigShip#0001
6. Ron Atkin
7. 36116
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
-Increase RP between gangs.
I think with my experience in other cities and my few months now in here, I can help increase RP situations amongst gangs rather than them all just killing on sight like it is now. More normal interactions with gangs will create more situations and stories within the gangs and could increase RP. As fun as the shooting can be, not every single person in the city is looking for that experience and even ones in the gang life should be able to experience some other form of RP. I feel like I could help influence that a ton with a lot of the RP ideas I have.
-Helping new people to the city.
Something I think I have done well with my current family is taking new people to the city and helping them get familiar with the way things work. I know from my own personal experience, as well as the experience of my friends, that it can be very difficult to learn the way things work in this city solo. I feel like the gangs and big families could do better at welcoming new people to the city and showing them the ropes. This is something I feel strongly would improve the overall server, not just one gang. This will be a big part of my gang if I were to be the leader.
-My family has gone really well thus far and I know I could translate that to a gang.
Currently, my family is rapidly growing and participating around the city, as well stacking up a nice sized family fund. Our organization as a Family has been amazing from our low ranks all the way to the top. All of my members are given a small care package of things to help them around the city (First Aid Kit, some money, food, a backpack, etc.) and we explain to them a lot of the Family rules. We take them under our wings as much as possible and get them to understand how to enjoy this city. I know I can bring the same organizational and leadership skills to the Families gang.
My only advice for improving RP right now would be to take a little focus off of the events and more focus on the daily interactions between organizations. I know the events are a huge part of the server and many families and gangs participate in them. We would not stop participating in them or anything like that. However, I feel like the heavy focus on events, gives the families and gangs everything they may otherwise would have to RP and grind to get which turns to them just running around robbing, raiding and shooting whoever they see. Again, a lot of this is fun and is what makes this city unique, however, such a heavy emphasis on the events leaves little need for people to get creative to "make it" in this city.

King Jacob

Player
Player
Information
1.Jake
3.GMT
4.10hrs
5.King Jacob#1609
6.King Jacob
Additional information
1. Leader of Famalies
2.(1.) I would like to be the leader of the families because i have a lot of experience in the city and i have been part of gangs my entire time in this city and believe i am more than capable of running this organization to new standards!
(2.)I am constantly active in the city and am going to introduce a higher standard for this organization.
(3.)I will improve the families gang greatly anddo my upmost to avoid breaking rules and give newer players in the city the knowledge i have learned.
3. My advices for improving roleplay in the organization would be to give new players knowledge on rp so that they are not breaking rules constantly due to the lack for knowledge, I will also incorporate a verbal quiz to ensure they understand and read the rules previous to joining. I will also be a strict leader to make sure everyone understands and respects eachother!

Last edited:

azn

Forum Frog
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ivan
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord azn#9940
6. Your Nickname Barry Allen
7. Your ID 16933
Additional information
1. Leader of The Families
1. I have been mostly in legal orgs since I’ve been in the city, I want to try being more in the illegal organization. I remember when I joined the city that The Families were a strong force to be reckoned with and I want to be that “push” to make them strong again and beyond that.
2. Me personally know that I have great leadership qualities but I just need something to prove that, and I think being the leader of families will make that a possibility.
3. I have been in this city long enough to know all the rules of play and I'm ready to teach the newcomers how everything works in this city. I also can show them different point of views, I like helping people and teach them how to RP. I’ve experienced good-rp and when it's happens it so much fun that I laugh at my screen.

My advices for improving the Roleplay would be that we all should learn to take losses. We don’t always win and that doesn’t matter. Even if they shit-talk most of the times they probably don’t even mean it as this is an roleplay server and they’re role playing their characters.
My second advice would be try not to combat-log or break any rules. Obviously. But I mean if they’re going to rob you, try to make the best of it and make it fun. In the end of the day, you can just buy new guns.
My third advice would be to Look out for each other, as the gang name states “the Families”, we’re a family and family should look out for one and another. If you can help a boy out in the streets do it! Ride or Die together.
My fourth advice to improve the organization would be that I as a leader will check that us as an organization will keep high-standards and the requirements may be high but once you're in, you’ll be welcomed with open arms.
I rather not be a dictator but a delegator, as I want to put trust in my high-commands, to make the right decisions.

Last edited:

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Mayukh Dutta
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. Your name IRL: Mayukh Dutta
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+5.30
4. Average online per day:10-12 Houes
5. Your Discord: Mayukh#5850
6. Your Nickname Mayukh Casanovaa
7. Your ID: 38926
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families
1) I am in the city for more than 3 months. I know about all the city rules. Moreover, as you can see I am the leader of unofficial organization, I have been leading it from too long, and we have been in the picture as a good unofficial family. Not only that, but from almost 15 days, our family is in top 10, couple of days it went in top 5, and we have been playing by RP.
2) I was in government as a senior DOC officer and i was also on EMS as junior serjent. So i have experience.
3) Curently I am in bloods as a clappers. So I also know most of the rules of gang. I have been working as a gang member and playing by proper RP.

• I am living in this city from 3 months and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.
  • So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.
  • I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.
  • we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Last edited:

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
NAME : LEEROY SINGH
MY AGE : 15
TIME ZONE : Indian standard time
Average online : 2-5 hours
My Discord : UNDISPUTED ERA#9200
My Nickname : Ivan Johnson
My ID : 57873

Additional Information =

Leader of Families syndicate

I have been in families but i was kicked out due to last leaders temper problem i wanna be leader of families cause i have seen there condition many people will say your rank is too low but my mind is too smart and with everyone's co operation and my mind i will
get families once again just like our hero our mentor Carl Johnson did

This organisation needs more co operation and more brains and with more brains even a small group can make a huge effect time to time graffiti and clandestine co operation and more events new stratigies will help THE FAMILIES SYNDICATE on top again . I want to here from other gangs again that families are on top and wanna see the fear on other gang members eyes before they try to insult us and families gang members to be more freindly than last time when i was kicked out .

Bobby King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Bobby
2. Your age:26
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day:10Hrs
5. Your Discord: rich kidyt#0730
6. Your Nickname :Bobby Fingers
7. Your ID: 11062
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1:leader of Families
2: I had experience of leading gangs and family. and i want to be leader of families because I was a first high command in marabunta in that time marabunta in good way i want that in families in that way i want to be leader of families. that I can interact with people and Furthermore, I have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage. and I hope i can lead gang without any warnings I am dedicated to this server and If I get the opportunity to become leader I want myself to be well known as one of the best leaders of an organisation. Not only for RP but for being the gang who lasted the longest and who was on top. I have contacts in city with families and gang that can help to do gang RP. as long as i leader ill do my best in this city
3: I would like to do more RP with people its not like killing people in ghetto and robing. ill try to push them to do more RP and Ill put some quiz to join gang that helps to basic thing about RP and basic Rules The knowledge and teach new people that comes to city they will know basic thing about RP RULE if became leader of families ill improve more roleplay

Last edited:

Hannes Zero

Player
Player
1. Nemanja
2. 18
3. UTC +1
4. 5-12 Hours
5. Firedog#8399
6. Sugar Crashz
7. 51706
Additional information
1. Leader of The Families
2. -I have been in this city for some time now, spent most of my time doing illegal stuff, i really enjoy it and i feel like now is the time for me to step up and try my best to lead a gang.I personally think that i can make a great leader, I also know all the rules to the top-notch, and i also want to teach new people that are interested in joining a gang those rules so i make sure that the gang doesen't recieve any strikes and to avoid more rule breaking in the server.
3. I feel like sometimes people are just playing to win instead of to RP. I want to change this. I am willing to take losses for the sake of a good RP. Obviously, for people to be able to RP properly, they need to learn the rules. I will make sure that every single member that is trying to join a gang knows them and lives by them. I will try my best to teach all the newbies how to rob someone properly, how to behave if they are being robbed or held at gunpoint, and all the other necesarry rules.
Hope you get it bro!

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
1. Aryan Lakra
2. 19
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 7-8 hours
5. Axryan#3653
6. Jimmy Balenciaga
7. 17062

Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

- I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think im capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream,my target is to get a leader of a gang and get 100% area through turfs and i swear i will get the best turf team.

- I am from 14K Triad All the guys in my family were in ballas but if i get the leader they all will support me and the gang to grow and i can really guide people on how to plan everything all i see right now is too many forum warriors but what i wanna do is make the rp so high quality that they wont even get a chance to take action against us so we all can have a fun time and its fun and games ive made brothers here and just wanna have fun and spend some quality time with the people i didnt even meet ever but i call them fam so its a big connection here since the past 4 months. and i will try my best to do 2 event daily except clandestine and battleship cause they are the most fun events in my perspective

3. i am a livestreamer my self so i will be making really good high quality roleplay content for the viewers and my main motive will be to attract viewers to the grand city and call them here i wont stop till i get atleast 50 people in the city and i will be taking people with 90% knowledge of the ghetto rules so its fun for everyone all in the end is a fun escape from real life for me and i am really glad i found this city and i am able to have fun with 70k + people from all over the world

All i wanna say in the last is ill get 100% territory under control and make Ballas to the top again.

Dekuthoven

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
10+ hours a day
5. Your Discord
DekuDownBad#9630
6. Your Nickname
Dede Viskillaz
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ballas
1) I am a seasoned member of the grand community, someone who has held high command positions on multiple different organizations and families.
2) I am looking to change the meta on how the the illegal orgs work, trying to bring in different ideas to try, succeed and or fail with and continue improving with.
3) As someone who has experience with the the crime chat, turfing, and different aspect of the leadership roles. I feel like I will be able to keep a tight hold on avoiding warnings, keeping turfs competitive, and keeping the city fun and active for both illegal and legal orgs.
I have in mind different approaches towards how to take on robberies, as well as several different events i would very much enjoy hosting as leader of my organization. I feel like things will change in the city with me as a leader.

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Information
1. Ismael
2. 21
3. GMT +1
4. 9 - 13
5. issiboy#6969
6. issi Lacoste
7. 139

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

One of the reasons i wanna become a leader of Marabunta Grande is because ive got alot of experience in the city and with the gangs. Ive been here since day one and have learned alot and experienced alot to be able to lead a official gang. Been in families since the beginning, and ive joined many different orgs and gangs, so i know what its about and what it takes to lead a gang and the amount of time to put in. Also one of the reasons i wanna become a leader is because i wanna improve the RP experience inside the city, organize events and create fun RP situations for everyone. Third and final reason why i should become leader of Marabunta Grande is that i have over 4 years experience in RP, nothing is new to me when it comes to running groups. In most of the gangs ive been in ive been a higher up. i will ofcourse make sure my members are fit and up to standard of knowing all the gang rules and provide the good RP experience for them as a leader to ensure the server will be fun, toxicity will be a no go. When it comes to joining the group, all rules would have to be followed every member must be respected within each other and to the enemies, any sign of dumb stuff, they will be removed from the group, If I were to take on this group, I would ensure it is run properly.

I would only have people join who are willing to show signs of RP and just play to have fun, nothing is always about being "on top" but it for sure is fun when it comes to competition, robbery won't be like they were done by the previous members, respecting enemies and your own is way more fun than running around being toxic, with that being said, I would try to ensure the group is under good supervision and ran properly, but also maintaining good RP standard for the server.

Dekuthoven

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
10+ hours a day
5. Your Discord
DekuDownBad#9630
6. Your Nickname
Dede Viskillaz
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande
1) I am a seasoned member of the grand community, someone who has held high command positions on multiple different organizations and families.
2) I am looking to change the meta on how the the illegal orgs work, trying to bring in different ideas to try, succeed and or fail with and continue improving with.
3) As someone who has experience with the the crime chat, turfing, and different aspect of the leadership roles. I feel like I will be able to keep a tight hold on avoiding warnings, keeping turfs competitive, and keeping the city fun and active for both illegal and legal orgs.
I have in mind different approaches towards how to take on robberies, as well as several different events i would very much enjoy hosting as leader of my organization. I feel like things will change in the city with me as a leader.

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CET
5-7 hours
5. Your Discord
Shamzy#7424
6. Your Nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

• I want to be the leader of Marabunta because it was the first gang I joined (When Fluffy was the leader).

• I know all the server rules, ghetto, event, gz, and rules for leaders. I've have also been in the turf team for Bloods and was one of the best shooters within their turf team. For Events for Bloods, I also made some graphics design which I'm also capable of doing.
image0.jpg

• Right now I'm also a higher up in bloods (warlord). Where I am used to doing a lot of managing and structuring.

• No shooting/beating in HQ (including friendly as it's not RP nor allowed).
• Recruiting only people who know the rules, changing up questions when recruiting so they can't be passed on.
• Using more of the radio, when at events or ghetto fighting.

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Kaushik Kalita
2. 21
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. d3clinE#5851
6. Kalita Daa
7. 32721

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang
2. I have enjoyed the Illegal RP since my days in city. I have lived and died in gangs. Here are my reasons why I believe I am fit for the leadership of the Ballas Gang

(i) I want to become the leader of the Ballas so that I can give the gang a new shine, and I want the gang to grow in size and, above all, in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders

(ii) Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best. I have been higher ups in the previous term and the people in Ballas knows me. The most loyal members of the Balla gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

(iii) Lastly, being a higher up in the previous two terms in Ballas, I realized that gang is not always about turfs. I have noticed how the leader is only close with certain people and that affects the organization morally, as leadership is way more than just being a boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone would follow you not because you are the boss but because they believe in you. I have been under some capable and wonderful leaders in the past, under my family 14K as well and I have learnt from them what it takes to be a leader.

I think if given the chance I would not let my people down.

3. One suggestion that I would like to put forward to improve RP in organization is that lately i have noticed that gangs constantly get strikes that result in them getting disbanded. Although its extended to 5 strikes they still end up getting disbanded. So i wont say i want to make the recruitment harder but it should be more informative. That the people joining in should be aware of what they do and who they are. In that sense we can promote RP and also make sure that a gang does its stuff without breaking rules. So if I become the leader i ll held a program where i ll inform them of the basic rules and also how to not get in trouble with RP. I ll open recruitments for a week and every week there would be a program held just to explain the recruits on how to conduct gang activities without breaking rules. Moreover, i have a team of very qualified individuals who has born and bred in ghetto since there time in city, I believe its high time me and my boys get a chance, cause i believe its time for the city to be painted PURPLE!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom