Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Information
1.Sattvik
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12 hours , but it mainly depends on my mood
5. Eternal#7995
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how pretty much all legal orgs work , I used to be the curator of FIB . I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a legal org and I've seen that a lot of good orgs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna do better .

- I have an immense amount of experience with legal orgs and I know them pretty much like the back of my hand , some of the best legal org members in the city are my friends and I believe that we will bring FIB to new heights.

- I have been trying to get another chance ever since I got unbanned , I know there's not much I can do to fix what I've done previously , but I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have seen all sides of RP , I have seen serious rp , I have seen semi-serious rp and I have seen bad rp . all in all , I want to bring a change and make the experience fun for everyone . I feel like I don't really have to answer this question that well considering that roleplay is the main reason why I started playing in this city . I have mentioned everything I want to do above and I have more Ideas like collaborating with admins and other orgs to make a fun , Global event of sorts. I hope to get a chance at an interview.
All I want to say is , give me a shot and I will not prove you wrong :).

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Information
1.Sattvik
2. 17
3. IST
5. Eternal#7995
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how pretty much all legal orgs work , I used to be the curator of FIB . I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a legal org and I've seen that a lot of good orgs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna do better .

- I have an immense amount of experience with legal orgs and I know them pretty much like the back of my hand , some of the best legal org members in the city are my friends and I believe that we will bring FIB to new heights.

- I have been trying to get another chance ever since I got unbanned , I know there's not much I can do to fix what I've done previously , but I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

I have seen all sides of RP , I have seen serious rp , I have seen semi-serious rp and I have seen bad rp . all in all , I want to bring a change and make the experience fun for everyone . I feel like I don't really have to answer this question that well considering that roleplay is the main reason why I started playing in this city . I have mentioned everything I want to do above and I have more Ideas like collaborating with admins and other orgs to make a fun , Global event of sorts. I hope to get a chance at an interview.
Eternal is the best candidate for the leadership of FIB in my opinion, considering he has been a part of the organization and has helped its success, same thing with slaughter gang, and the success of the family.

ZIGGY

Player
Player
Information
1.Sattvik
2. 17
3. IST
5. Eternal#7995
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

eternal is really deserving of this position within the fib organisation since ever since he has started grp he has always had responsibillity of something and he is a really smart and knowledgable individual if anyone gets the chance it should most definitely be eternal since he is experienced and smart

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information
1.Sattvik
2. 17
3. IST
5. Eternal#7995
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

This guy is capable of bringing success to any org he goes to for example vagos and 100%vouch for him

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- From the very moment I discovered the existence of FIB I knew I wanted to be apart of it. It is the organization the requires the most respect and diligence to be apart of. A level of respect and diligence that I have become familiar with since joining. I've been in the city for over 3 months now and over 2 of those were fully apart of FIB. I have been under 4 different FIB Directors. I watched how they operated, their mistakes and their successes and learned from them as if I made them myself. Now I fully believe I've learned enough to lead the FIB and make it the strongest and most respected it has ever been. I want to work with the admin team and leaders of both criminal and legal organizations to make this city as fun as possible for all.

2- I believe that FIB is the organization that has the most influence to truly improve the level of RP and coordination among Legal orgs in the city. Without FIB being strong and respected the other Legal orgs have no footing in the city. The FIB are the ones who respond to the most important events and crimes in the city. It is FIB's duty to protect the gun stores, the bank, submarines, and keep the gangs at bay with raids and ghetto patrols. All while providing aid with highly trained and knowledgeable agents to all of the other Legal orgs. FIB is the Law Enforcement backbone of the entire city that all the other organizations operate under for specific purposes. There has to be a mutual respect among Leaders and the line of communication needs to be open. I will make it my duty to have open doors to all Legal orgs High Command to discuss how we can better protect this city.

3- I feel as if I've developed a very personal connection to the FIB and how it operates within the city. When I think of myself I think of myself as an FIB agent. It's only now do I see it's the time to move from FIB agent to FIB Director. I started from the beginning, as a junior agent, getting trained on everything it took to be even just a basic FIB agent. I worked hard, dedicated my time and proved myself. I eventually ranked up to Supervisor and then Deputy Head and then eventually Head of Undercover. I led Undercover busts and confiscated over $10m personally over a span of a few weeks. I have made case files, compiled evidence, reviewed patrol logs of other agents, rank reviews, interviews, applications. When that FIB was disbanded I made it my mission to return again. Under the new leadership I applied and they knew I was exceptional and quickly promoted to Head of Undercover despite never meeting the new leaders before then. I eventually ranked up to the 2nd in Command at Chief of Staff. I am very familiar with what it takes to be Director and I am ready. All of my previous agents have my back and are ready to support the new FIB.

I have been apart of incredible moments of roleplay in this city. Everything from hostage negotiations, being the hostage, Undercover busts, raids, hosting events with prizes, and being social with any person in the city regardless of their criminal background. I want to continue that trend and have it be a regular thing for all my agents. I think it's important for the FIB to have presence in the city. What I mean is beyond Law Enforcement, the people of the city should know who leads the FIB and is protecting their city. I think having the social aspects will increase respect for everyone and lead to more genuine RP situations. I have a lot of ideas for global events including all legal orgs, gangs and even regular citizens. All of this so people understand and gain respect for the FIB as a whole. After all, the FIB exists to serve and protect the city at ALL costs.

As I said to all agents previously when I was high command. I want to handle everything IC and remain in RP without breaking character. If there is something wrong with rules that can be addressed after the fact unless their is admin intervention with red name. All I want is to ensure that under my leadership the FIB RP will be the best it has ever been.

Thank you for reading my application. I appreciate the time and consideration involved.

- Mike West

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
Mike is the best option , there is no one in the city more suited for this position . He know everything there is to know about the structure , rules , events and everything else LEO related .

Robbie West

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- From the very moment I discovered the existence of FIB I knew I wanted to be apart of it. It is the organization the requires the most respect and diligence to be apart of. A level of respect and diligence that I have become familiar with since joining. I've been in the city for over 3 months now and over 2 of those were fully apart of FIB. I have been under 4 different FIB Directors. I watched how they operated, their mistakes and their successes and learned from them as if I made them myself. Now I fully believe I've learned enough to lead the FIB and make it the strongest and most respected it has ever been. I want to work with the admin team and leaders of both criminal and legal organizations to make this city as fun as possible for all.

2- I believe that FIB is the organization that has the most influence to truly improve the level of RP and coordination among Legal orgs in the city. Without FIB being strong and respected the other Legal orgs have no footing in the city. The FIB are the ones who respond to the most important events and crimes in the city. It is FIB's duty to protect the gun stores, the bank, submarines, and keep the gangs at bay with raids and ghetto patrols. All while providing aid with highly trained and knowledgeable agents to all of the other Legal orgs. FIB is the Law Enforcement backbone of the entire city that all the other organizations operate under for specific purposes. There has to be a mutual respect among Leaders and the line of communication needs to be open. I will make it my duty to have open doors to all Legal orgs High Command to discuss how we can better protect this city.

3- I feel as if I've developed a very personal connection to the FIB and how it operates within the city. When I think of myself I think of myself as an FIB agent. It's only now do I see it's the time to move from FIB agent to FIB Director. I started from the beginning, as a junior agent, getting trained on everything it took to be even just a basic FIB agent. I worked hard, dedicated my time and proved myself. I eventually ranked up to Supervisor and then Deputy Head and then eventually Head of Undercover. I led Undercover busts and confiscated over $10m personally over a span of a few weeks. I have made case files, compiled evidence, reviewed patrol logs of other agents, rank reviews, interviews, applications. When that FIB was disbanded I made it my mission to return again. Under the new leadership I applied and they knew I was exceptional and quickly promoted to Head of Undercover despite never meeting the new leaders before then. I eventually ranked up to the 2nd in Command at Chief of Staff. I am very familiar with what it takes to be Director and I am ready. All of my previous agents have my back and are ready to support the new FIB.

I have been apart of incredible moments of roleplay in this city. Everything from hostage negotiations, being the hostage, Undercover busts, raids, hosting events with prizes, and being social with any person in the city regardless of their criminal background. I want to continue that trend and have it be a regular thing for all my agents. I think it's important for the FIB to have presence in the city. What I mean is beyond Law Enforcement, the people of the city should know who leads the FIB and is protecting their city. I think having the social aspects will increase respect for everyone and lead to more genuine RP situations. I have a lot of ideas for global events including all legal orgs, gangs and even regular citizens. All of this so people understand and gain respect for the FIB as a whole. After all, the FIB exists to serve and protect the city at ALL costs.

As I said to all agents previously when I was high command. I want to handle everything IC and remain in RP without breaking character. If there is something wrong with rules that can be addressed after the fact unless their is admin intervention with red name. All I want is to ensure that under my leadership the FIB RP will be the best it has ever been.

Thank you for reading my application. I appreciate the time and consideration involved.

- Mike West
this guys an amazing person and is very well suited for the job during my time in the fib he was always doing his job super well he knows how to run an fib the way it should big bump

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
+ Rep for Mike West
Knows VERY well on how to run FIB, one of the best leaders

Volkov

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
+Support/Vouch

Great leader with a wide range of ideas, tactics and perfect communication skills. He has been in the FIB long enough to actually step up and take charge, with nothing to worry about.

Richard Dejigalo

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
+rep for Mike, in the terms that we worked together with Mike , he has really good leadership abilites, he has really good potential to be leader and he really fits for that position.

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
No past experience in fib? Do you even have any LEO experience?
In grand RP no, on CSRP on fivem yes, I was Sheriff, K9, SWAT, highway patrol and made it almost to high command in sheriff which was the last department before I left fivem. And I was on CSRP for over 2 years alone minus the times I tried to do cop roleplays on ps4 and Xbox one years ago.

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
I vouch for this man, he is the best option for this city. Im convicted that he can make FIB and this city better than ever. He knows everything about LEOS and leading organization. He is the IC and RP mastermind. I believe this man is right and only choice

Lane Stevens

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
Mike West as FIB Director will be the best choice for this city. With his level of experience along with maturity i couldn't think of a better person for the job.

Slush Glockz

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
Been in FIB for a few days and this guy has taught me so much and welcomed us to the organization really kindly. He’s a really nice and chill guy as well as being experienced in what he does making him a great candidate and future leader for this organization. Good luck Mike!

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
I upvote this shit AF ! He's literally the most chill and with the highest possible IQ option person that can bring FIB to the top. I vouch for Mike since I met him as FIB and he was always professional about everything and always giving the right decisions and the right calculations in any event. I hope he gets picked because everyone from the organization knows that FIB in his hands will be the safest.

GO MIKE! (y)💪🔥

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
I vouch for big mike, as he was 2nd in command this guy gave his all for the org and deserves this position and is most qualified for it, he was the most intelligent UC agent which taught a lot of us his ways, great candidate.

Saul Glockz

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
Best candidate by FAR, this man knows everything there is to the FIB side. He was an amazing Chief of Staff while I was there and taught me so much. He is very mature and has TONS of experience in FIB. Like I said best candidate.

Juan West

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
One of the most dedicated people I have ever met with in the city, surely deserves the role +1

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
A big vouch for Mike . I have known him from a long time when I was the leader of NG , he is the most experienced and is the best fit for FIB Director.

Nochi

NM Mods
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
There is no one that I would love to get FIB more than Mike West, man was always keeping the FIB and it's employees alive even when Kayleigh was the leader,

Big Cheers Mike, best of luck getting leadership 🥂❤️

-Ray Suave known as Nochi Magadavo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom